/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
tanner93

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby tanner93 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 am

blushingkitten wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Hailfall wrote:
Can't figure it out either :/

Anyone wanna ticket BD? I'm at work and can't really do it.

I did. Waiting to hear back still. I also tried and didn't see any way, so hopefully they can help.

I ticketed them and was told that I would have to place the order without the code, then send in a ticket with the code and order number and they would refund the amount.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:43 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
tanner93 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
I did. Waiting to hear back still. I also tried and didn't see any way, so hopefully they can help.

I ticketed them and was told that I would have to place the order without the code, then send in a ticket with the code and order number and they would refund the amount.

for real?
:misc4: :unamused:

Well isn't that just convoluted
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:02 am

Phelvia wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
tanner93 wrote:

for real?
:misc4: :unamused:

Well isn't that just convoluted

That's what they told me, too. For future sales, there will be no need for discount codes and sales will happen without the need for promotional codes. I think that's a plus! It's a bit clunky during this promotion, but in the future, it'll be nice for no code.

Also, perhaps those who recently made orders can reach out to CS with the code and maybe they'll apply it?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:09 pm

This is a bit random, but am I the only one who finds it odd that BD has two anthro dolphin vaginal sleeves? I knew Leilani was an anthro dolphin, but while clicking on sleeves I noticed Lana was labeled as anthro dolphin as well. Not sure if it's always been like that (I never found Lana interesting so I never clicked on it to find out more) but it just seems a bit weird. Not saying that it's bad, but I figured if they were going to make two dolphin sleeves they wouldn't make them both vaginal? Idk
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:17 pm

No custom Spritz or Kelvin for me after all. Not worth a $20 price hike when my color choice alone would be $30 plus $20 for the tube too :doh: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:00 pm

roseypearl wrote:This is a bit random, but am I the only one who finds it odd that BD has two anthro dolphin vaginal sleeves? I knew Leilani was an anthro dolphin, but while clicking on sleeves I noticed Lana was labeled as anthro dolphin as well. Not sure if it's always been like that (I never found Lana interesting so I never clicked on it to find out more) but it just seems a bit weird. Not saying that it's bad, but I figured if they were going to make two dolphin sleeves they wouldn't make them both vaginal? Idk

That's weird. I'm pretty sure Lana was originally intended to be human, the counterpart to Ultimate Fantasy/Archer. Hell that's why UF's new name is Archer, as an allusion to the tv show. And Lana's old page didn't mention anything about her being an anthro dolphin.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Fallout Warning

Postby Fallout Warning » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Since I can't find any previous sales threads, anyone have pics of the Meteor Impact color?
Might be getting a toy in a trade in that color, and would like to see some pics of it.

Hope these help you out!
Attachments
lastfantasy4.jpg
lastfantasy4.jpg (47.12 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
meteorimpact.jpg
meteorimpact.jpg (54.88 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
Image Hello, I am a pagan trans person who works at an apothecary. Married poly. Check out my fa Here Feel free to ask me about my collection! :misc8: Now on Dragonmoor as Runboi
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:50 pm

Just how many were able to apply the FetCon17 code and have it work during the week of the promo? I try codes juuust in case, but past cons that weren't Exxxotica type wouldn't work, so I never tried anything for FetCon.

I'm asking bc like... no one said anything (that I saw) about the code at all until now. lol...guys...

► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:20 am

I've contacted support yesterday to get things down for my antedated custom order and in the process also told them about the promo code. They said no problem, they'll do it once I submit my order.

According to Phelvia who informed me about the code, it's still valid until september 1st. You'll have to submit and pay your order with the full price but get the discounted amount refunded (actual money, not store credit, and via the payment method you used - I've had support confirm) after you place the order. Absolutely stupid, but oh well. 20% is 20%. Still will suck for some to have some money inaccessible for a period of time for no good reason at all.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:10 am

blushingkitten wrote:That's what they told me, too. For future sales, there will be no need for discount codes and sales will happen without the need for promotional codes. I think that's a plus! It's a bit clunky during this promotion, but in the future, it'll be nice for no code.

Also, perhaps those who recently made orders can reach out to CS with the code and maybe they'll apply it?

I wonder when it started? I guess the same day that FetishCon?
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:23 am

Nyan wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:That's what they told me, too. For future sales, there will be no need for discount codes and sales will happen without the need for promotional codes. I think that's a plus! It's a bit clunky during this promotion, but in the future, it'll be nice for no code.

Fetishcon still has an old style discount code! You have to send in a ticket with the code and your number order and they'll ask if you want a refund to your card or as a store credit

Seems it'll be the last one to be a code
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:40 am

Villie wrote:
Nyan wrote:

Fetishcon still has an old style discount code! You have to send in a ticket with the code and your number order and they'll ask if you want a refund to your card or as a store credit

Thank you! Sorry, I guess my question wasn't very clear (not a native speaker) I meant when does the code started to be valid? I guess august 10th, the first day of FetishCon?
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:54 am

Anyone knows if the 20% code is accumulable to the 10% of toy of the month? And is safe if I send and email with the code without asking before?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:18 am

Harbenz wrote:Anyone knows if the 20% code is accumulable to the 10% of toy of the month? And is safe if I send and email with the code without asking before?

Probably safe to do so but not polite imo.
You have to open a ticket anyway, why not open it before you place the order? :P

► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 am

Nyan wrote:
Villie wrote:
Nyan wrote:

Thank you! Sorry, I guess my question wasn't very clear (not a native speaker) I meant when does the code started to be valid? I guess august 10th, the first day of FetishCon?

Oooh sorry! No idea when it started, but I think it ends Sept 1??
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:50 am

TheOtherDude wrote:
Harbenz wrote:Anyone knows if the 20% code is accumulable to the 10% of toy of the month? And is safe if I send and email with the code without asking before?

You have to open a ticket anyway, why not open it before you place the order? :P

I get nervous when open a chat, also though is 100% legal i feel bad if I had to expressly asked for it, like I were a swindler or so. I'm a dumbass :laugh: but yeah, I guess i have to do it.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:55 am

Harbenz wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:

I get nervous when open a chat, also though is 100% legal i feel bad if I had to expressly asked for it, like I were a swindler or so. I'm a dumbass :laugh: but yeah, I guess i have to do it.

I don't feel like chatting either. I hate being under time pressure to answer because I know there's a human waiting for my answer on the other side who I'm stalling.
...Which is why I just send in tickets. It's just like email. http://help.bad-dragon.com

As for expressly asking for the discount... well, they put out the code, obviously they want people to use it. If they didn't, they wouldn't put it out in the first place, no?

► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:03 pm

I ran out of room in my banner and toy box............. Crap
My collection
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I ran out of room in my banner and toy box............. Crap

I thought we weren't supposed to list toy collections in signatures? Not trying to police anyone, just trying to clarify if that was still a thing or not.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
katze

Postby katze » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:37 pm

blushingkitten wrote:I thought we weren't supposed to list toy collections in signatures? Not trying to police anyone, just trying to clarify if that was still a thing or not.

I think it's okay as long as it doesn't take up a crazy amount of space/is under a spoiler.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!

Return to “General Discussion”