/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
TheOtherDude

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Villie wrote:I can see what people are saying about Diego looking kinda cartoony, even though I can't quite put my finger on why, hrmm. Something about the shaping and being somewhat void of details, I suppose haha.

The outline is very basic and the texture just as well. You are right, exactly that's why.

If you want something like this to look realistic, it has to be rich in detail, preferably irregular/asymmetric ('cause that's what mother nature produces mostly). Look at Chance, all the veins and ridges. Have a look at Winston, you can see and feel every single fucking scale and nub, and those again have unique texture on them.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Seems like they are overdue to release a new textured toy.
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Postby Coxi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm

I like Diego, I like that it looks like a toon, and I hate my toys being almost indistinguishable from real genitals, especially non-human ones. Rex was too much for me to buy, but Diego looks perfect. Someone also showed me Twin tails toys who has Jake. So which one is most worth the money; Small Twin tails knot-plug, small Diego, or medium Diego? Maybe make it small Diego because small Diego is $75 for a one color without additions, and small Jake is $50 a color, or "for science" without additions.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Seems like they are overdue to release a new textured toy.

Hear hear! :widesmile:

I like Diego's concept except he's awfully smooth. And the proportions aren't really what I look for in a toy. Still he looks interesting and I'm sure a lot of people will like him.

His natural color is beautiful though, complex but not a marked up price! :mystery:
Penetrables comparison: here
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Does anyone else think that the Diego the Direwolf character art bears a resemblance to Greater Dog from Undertale?

Diego
► Show Spoiler

Greater Dog
► Show Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be mean about the Diego character artwork or anything like that (I think the artwork is fantastic), but when I first saw it I reminded me of a character I'd seen elsewhere but couldn't quite place... until it hit me that Diego looks like a sexulised version of Greater Dog from Undertale!

I don't think the Diego is actually supposed to be Greater Dog, but given the fondness for Undertale in certain quarters of the furry community, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a market for an Undertale based toy (albeit Asriel Dreemurr would make more sense that Greater Dog).
:stick:
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 pm

vixenvega wrote:Thanks! It was a really lucky grab.
I've been wanting a 12" knot for some time, it's a bit longer than I'd like but it should be fine and looks to be a better tie than Apollo.
I just got myself a large Stan and an XL Xar with the launch of the new website and lower prices, so I really shouldn't have. But a rainbow and a coupon code is a formidable combo.

Truly! Yeah the large could be a touch girthier, but the length is perfect for me and a little less girth than what would give me a stretch isn't a bad thing at all. I really like that my large rex is both longer with a thicker knot, yet a narrower shaft than large diego. Plus the balls~~. I think that the little ring border between the base and the shaft will actually be usable length for me if I'm really into the session too, but that's a stretch :nerdy:

Since you can afford it and want it, of course(lolol) you should~. You'd be hard pressed to find such a nice XL rainbow diego, especially at that price. At the very least I'm stoked for you~. As soon as I saw that pour it's like it had your name on it :stick:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Eleka wrote:Does anyone else think that the Diego the Direwolf character art bears a resemblance to Greater Dog from Undertale?

Diego
► Show Spoiler

Greater Dog
► Show Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be mean about the Diego character artwork or anything like that (I think the artwork is fantastic), but when I first saw it I reminded me of a character I'd seen elsewhere but couldn't quite place... until it hit me that Diego looks like a sexulised version of Greater Dog from Undertale!

I don't think the Diego is actually supposed to be Greater Dog, but given the fondness for Undertale in certain quarters of the furry community, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a market for an Undertale based toy (albeit Asriel Dreemurr would make more sense that Greater Dog).

I was thinkin it... but I wasn't gonna say it XD But hey, I like the UT dogs so bring it on. Could be a cousin of Greater Dog. (because sexualizing that stupid fluffy marshmallow doesn't work too well haha)
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
LadyStorm

Postby LadyStorm » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:39 pm

I'm really on the fence about Diego. I would have to get one of the smaller sizes because I can't handle a lot of girth. I really wish there was a knotted toy with a reasonable length and girth that won't split a girl like me in two :crying:
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Everyone talking about Diego being too girthy really opening my eyes about how big I'm shoving in vaginally. Oops...
I thought I was a midlevel lightweight. But I'd have to get an XL Diego to match med Crackers/Axel.
What have I done to myself.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:57 pm

I think Diego has nice girth and shape. I'd almost consider getting it at some point. But I am surprised they have made yet another canine :eyeroll: The dog dicks are starting to drown the toy page.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

yuzupo wrote:What have I done to myself.

You've enjoyed yourself. Nothing wrong with that.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:46 am

Finally get to finish off my Zodiac collection! I really shouldn't spend the money on a toy right now, as I'm going to be moving in the next couple months or so, but screw it. Finally getting Juptier's Axis after missing it last year. Getting it on a small Flint. I was planning to get it on that model in the first place, so it was a huge bonus that he happens to be on sale for the month. Once he arrives, I'll be able to take photos of my full collection. I also need to take pictures of some of my other toys before I move, as I won't be taking them all with me but will have to put them in storage instead. I discovered something awesome about the "Aladdin dick" I got from adopts a few months ago.
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:57 am

I was busy looking through adoptions/clearance and this popped up again, feels like a bd easter egg at this point

Screenshot_20170826-083546.png
Maybe Amazon.exe

Speaking of Diego, I wonder what his penetratable counterpart will be, if bd releases one?
Last edited by spiralcatfox on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nixy Neon

Postby Nixy Neon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:56 am

spiralcatfox wrote:I was busy looking through adoptions/clearance and this popped up again, feels like a bd easter egg at this point

Speaking of Diego, I wonder what his penetratable counterpart will be, if bd releases one?

I'm really hoping its something along the lines of a revamped Hazel. I love her design, but it would be nice to have something that's not so prone to tearing *fingers crossed*
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:24 am

spiralcatfox wrote:I was busy looking through adoptions/clearance and this popped up again, feels like a bd easter egg at this point

This is the data the server returns for this toy:
{
"page": "1",
"limit": "60",
"size": 1,
"total": 1,
"totalPages": 1,
"toys": [
{
"id": 1,
"sku": "MAYBE AMAZON",
"price": 65.01,
"flop_reason": "",
"size": "small",
"firmness": "5",
"cumtube": 0,
"suction_cup": 0,
"color": "HOLD ASIDE",
"color_type": "",
"color1": "",
"color2": "",
"color3": "",
"original_text": "Duke [small] [5]",
"original_toy_id": 0,
"original_order_id": 0,
"created": "2011-01-06T19:21:21.000Z",
"modified": "2017-08-25T18:55:12.000Z",
"belongs_to_order": 0,
"in_cart_id": "",
"added_to_cart_on": "2017-07-27T20:15:25.000Z",
"status": 90,
"im_location": "ZSHIPPED",
"type": "surprise_me",
"for_sale_on_site": 1,
"deleted": 0,
"weight": 0.01,
"pour_queue_id": 0,
"amazon": 0,
"needed": 0,
"original_price": 65.01,
"location": 222,
"images": [

]
}
]
}

"original_text": "Duke [small] [5]",
"type": "surprise_me",

There you go...
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Anaphora

Postby Anaphora » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:47 am

NaughtyMewMew wrote:Finally get to finish off my Zodiac collection! I really shouldn't spend the money on a toy right now, as I'm going to be moving in the next couple months or so, but screw it. Finally getting Juptier's Axis after missing it last year. Getting it on a small Flint. I was planning to get it on that model in the first place, so it was a huge bonus that he happens to be on sale for the month. Once he arrives, I'll be able to take photos of my full collection. I also need to take pictures of some of my other toys before I move, as I won't be taking them all with me but will have to put them in storage instead. I discovered something awesome about the "Aladdin dick" I got from adopts a few months ago.

I'll be really excited to see your Zodiac collection as I want some of the Zodiac colors but haven't really seen enough real life pictures of them yet. I'm anxiously awaiting! :excited:
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:48 am

Willow wrote:
Harbenz wrote:I associate the name of Diego with the saber-tooth tiger from Ice Age, I thought on a feline one, but the Game of Thrones aesthetic confuses me (I don't watch the show). Looks like fur in his base, yep

Exactly my thought. When I got the e-mail saying "meet Diego" I was like "Oh, a new cat." Then saw the picture... was a little confused and chalked it up to artistic liberties. Then bothered to check the page even though it doesn't looks like something I would want.
Oh. No smilodon for you![/soupnazi]
Direwolves. Despite my love for wolves like myself, I don't think I would have much use for this toy. I'll give it another look and when money is burning a hole in my pocket (and although highly improbable I'm being somewhat literal) I'd get it. Cause I'm a wolf sluuuuuuuut.

well, these past weeks were "GoT" inspired colors, we got a "website is comming" and as far as I know, the Direwolves are like a mascot for GoT?

Eleka wrote:Does anyone else think that the Diego the Direwolf character art bears a resemblance to Greater Dog from Undertale?

Diego
► Show Spoiler

Greater Dog
► Show Spoiler

once on deviant art, I saw someone accuse one user of character theft, because they both had winged, blue eyed, white, anthro wolf fursonas.

I haven't played Undertale(and the large amount of fictionkin for it makes me want to roll my eyes and avoid it and Steven Universe)

so I had to have a look to see if this was like a "yeah Blaze is a charmealion right?" deal or not.

reine wrote:Looks like Austin with balls and a very slightly different tip to me. Not really a fan of how cartoony and balloon-like it looks, but... nearly all of BD's releases in the past few months have been glassy, textureless, and toony-styled, so I'm not surprised. :'/

I wonder if they got a new sculptor? Like, Kona and Blaze are probably supposed to look like they have subtle grooves/wrinkles on their shafts, but they look more like someone etched lines into them.

super smooth and detailless designs on zp get called "euro" but these still have detail like wrinkles and veins , i don't know if to much dimpling texture creeps most people out
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:
Willow wrote:
Harbenz wrote:I associate the name of Diego with the saber-tooth tiger from Ice Age, I thought on a feline one, but the Game of Thrones aesthetic confuses me (I don't watch the show). Looks like fur in his base, yep

Exactly my thought. When I got the e-mail saying "meet Diego" I was like "Oh, a new cat." Then saw the picture... was a little confused and chalked it up to artistic liberties. Then bothered to check the page even though it doesn't looks like something I would want.
Direwolves. Despite my love for wolves like myself, I don't think I would have much use for this toy. I'll give it another look and when money is burning a hole in my pocket (and although highly improbable I'm being somewhat literal) I'd get it. Cause I'm a wolf sluuuuuuuut.

well, these past weeks were "GoT" inspired colors, we got a "website is comming" and as far as I know, the Direwolves are like a mascot for GoT?

Well, seeing as I never watched GoT, I didn't really connect the two.
People always look at me like a I killed a puppy when I say I haven't watched GoT or The Walking Dead. What? I've got shit to do.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Willow wrote:
Faffy the FauxFox wrote:
Willow wrote:Exactly my thought. When I got the e-mail saying "meet Diego" I was like "Oh, a new cat." Then saw the picture... was a little confused and chalked it up to artistic liberties. Then bothered to check the page even though it doesn't looks like something I would want.

Well, seeing as I never watched GoT, I didn't really connect the two.
People always look at me like a I killed a puppy when I say I haven't watched GoT or The Walking Dead. What? I've got shit to do.

To be honest, they're not as fantastic as everybody makes out to be, personal opinion obviously. I've only watched one non-anime show I've watched in it's entirety; Weeds. But COME ON. Mary-louise Parker? She can park her high heels under my bed any night.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:23 pm

Diego actually looks pretty tempting to me! This is the 1st time in a long I've wanted a toy the day it was released (the last ones being Kage and "Hunter"). I've gotten quite a bit of extra cash from recent overtime too..

I don't think GoT is a huge deal either. I've never seen an episode and hear my friends talk about it all the time, but I don't really have time for tv anymore. I do like the promotional colors BD had been doing and now Diego, but that's the extent of my interest.

Sidenote: When I saw the name "Diego" my 1st thought was the sabortooth tiger from Ice Age...which made me wonder if BD was going to escalate to a mammoth dick in the future... :psyduck:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!

Return to “General Discussion”