/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Akanisen

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I wish they would get the secondhand forums finished.
I want to get rid of this fenrir :unamused:

As do I my small kelvin and mini fenrir :unamused: I just want to buy new toys I'll actually use/have a character for with the money.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:38 am

Agreed, I have a few toys I want to sell or trade :crying:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:46 am

Villie wrote:

Agreed, I have a few toys I want to sell or trade :crying:

Saaaame :unamused:
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:45 am

Does anyone know if a teenie weenie pack will come with a Diego right now? I've been thinking of getting some for a while and I definitely will if there's a chance I will.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:58 am

Is anyone else struggling to contact CS today? I haven't been able to get hold of them at all :unamused: :mystery:
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:04 am

Slaanesh wrote:Is anyone else struggling to contact CS today? I haven't been able to get hold of them at all :unamused: :mystery:

I ticketed yesterday evening with a custom question and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but I'm not in any great hurry. I wish they'd put the live chat option back on the site.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 am

Niah wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:Is anyone else struggling to contact CS today? I haven't been able to get hold of them at all :unamused: :mystery:

I ticketed yesterday evening with a custom question and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but I'm not in any great hurry. I wish they'd put the live chat option back on the site.

Not good, I sent a ticket in even earlier yesterday yet still nothing :unamused: I need to find out how to get the 20% off discount code. I know that you have to ticket for it, but I don't want to miss out on it due to the CS people taking so long :/

It lasts until the 1st of September right?
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:10 am

Niah wrote:

It's no longer on the site, but the live chat still is there. Go to the help site and look at the bottom. Right now it says Leave us a Customer Service ticket because noone's logged into the chat, but I've seen it change its text to Live Chat in the past days.

Slaanesh wrote:
Niah wrote:

Not good, I sent a ticket in even earlier yesterday yet still nothing :unamused: I need to find out how to get the 20% off discount code. I know that you have to ticket for it, but I don't want to miss out on it due to the CS people taking so long :/

Until 1st september, yes.
Code is "Fetcon17" and you simply ticket CS to tell them you want it applied to your order. They'll refund the 20% over the payment method you chose. I went the safe route and first contacted CS before placing my order - had some custom requests anyway - but I guess if they don't get back to you until the 31st I'd just place the order and ticket with the code and order number. After all the ticket then still made it before september 1st, they might honor that.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:16 am

Yea, Iv been really wanted a small nox with SC since I got my first Winston but I really don't want to pay full price for a toy that might not work out.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 am

TheOtherDude wrote:Until 1st september, yes.
Code is "Fetcon17" and you simply ticket CS to tell them you want it applied to your order. They'll refund the 20% over the payment method you chose. I went the safe route and first contacted CS before placing my order - had some custom requests anyway - but I guess if they don't get back to you until the 31st I'd just place the order and ticket with the code and order number. After all the ticket then still made it before september 1st, they might honor that.

Good to know, I wanted to go the safe route as you said, but I'd rather get it ordered and out of the way and ticket right after placing the order. Thanks for the info! :smilenox:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:23 am

TheOtherDude wrote:
Niah wrote:

It's no longer on the site, but the live chat still is there. Go to the help site and look at the bottom. Right now it says Leave us a Customer Service ticket because noone's logged into the chat, but I've seen it change its text to Live Chat in the past days.

Slaanesh wrote:
Niah wrote:

Until 1st september, yes.

Ok so it's not just me. I messaged about the code Fetcon17 and I haven't gotten a reply from either. :unamused:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:24 am

Anyway, the cocksmithes are at work. My Winston apparently was manufactured and is about to enter the QA queue, his status just changed. So someone at BD is at work at least.

My guess is, the support people aren't necessarily in stand-by mode for live chat when they're at work. They might just do tickets at times, and who knows how many have piled up over the weekend. I've only ever had three different people handle my tickets, so it might take a while depending on how many have piled up.

► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:31 am

TheOtherDude wrote:Anyway, the cocksmithes are at work. My Winston apparently was manufactured and is about to enter the QA queue, his status just changed. So someone at BD is at work at least.

My guess is, the support people aren't necessarily in stand-by mode for live chat when they're at work. They might just do tickets at times, and who knows how many have piled up over the weekend. I've only ever had three different people handle my tickets, so it might take a while depending on how many have piled up.

That's likely the case. Part of the issue for me is that I've been using the live chat for so long to figure out customs and often to place my order while I'm still chatting since they have to make changes to the order to make it show up correctly, so I don't deal as well with waiting for a response. I'm mainly just wanting them to tell me about a particular color that's in another toy's marble.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:35 am

TheOtherDude wrote:and who knows how many have piled up over the weekend. I've only ever had three different people handle my tickets, so it might take a while depending on how many have piled up.

It might just be that. When I asked about getting my custom color of my Med Winston I ticketed them on a Sunday night and I didn't get a response until a Tuesday but I know some people got responses that Monday.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:42 am

Raya wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:and who knows how many have piled up over the weekend. I've only ever had three different people handle my tickets, so it might take a while depending on how many have piled up.

It might just be that. When I asked about getting my custom color of my Med Winston I ticketed them on a Sunday night and I didn't get a response until a Tuesday but I know some people got responses that Monday.

I dunno, I've messaged CS about custom colors and have always gotten a reply back within 10 minutes to an hour.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 am

Hmm... since you are ticketing for custom coloring support, I think the only person that answers those is Elise. I've had four such tickets since april this year and never had to wait longer than 2 hours to get an initial answer. Of course that doesn't have to mean much since circumstances might be very different, time of day of placing the ticket might be different, and maybe your request just takes more work to answer. Elise has always put great effort into thoroughly reading and answering every single point of my walls of text, and if your questions are harder to answer than mine were, that might be it just as well. Or she's just not in the office today at all for whatever reason.

► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:51 am

Also, who's hair brained idea was it to make you have to ticket for plain bloody white on a toy?! :unamused:
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:59 am

Phelvia wrote:
Raya wrote:

I dunno, I've messaged CS about custom colors and have always gotten a reply back within 10 minutes to an hour.

They are closed on the weekends so you will not get a answer until the next weekday. As I said I ticketed on a Sunday.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Raya wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Raya wrote:It might just be that. When I asked about getting my custom color of my Med Winston I ticketed them on a Sunday night and I didn't get a response until a Tuesday but I know some people got responses that Monday.

They are closed on the weekends so you will not get a answer until the next weekday. As I said I ticketed on a Sunday.

Oh, my bad, didn't read the Sunday part
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:14 pm

I got a ticket reply about an hour ago (ticket sent last friday?), although usually I get ticket replies within the first hour of the next weekday if I send it later on Friday, so they're definitely getting to tickets and they prob just have a lot!

I'd imagine they probably have been getting questions and stuff regarding the new toy also, so probably more stuff for them to sort through.

I had munchie answer my last couple tickets regarding custom color stuff, so Elise isnt the only one who handles that :stick:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image

Return to “General Discussion”