/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Raya wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Damn, love the new dessert colour! Now, what to get it on...

Same! I was thinking of getting a med or small Nox in it don't I won't have the money in time. :crying:

It'll likely be available during their End of the Year sale, though it always comes round in early January. All colours offered throughout the past year, come back and at their sale prices, usually for a week or more. You can probably order it at any time, too, with a ticket. It'll likely cost a bit more, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Anyone remember what the other dessert colors that BD offered this past year, and what months they were for? Kind of hard to look back on older sales, especially more recent ones, when BD updated the website. :psyduck:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:11 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Anyone remember what the other dessert colors that BD offered this past year, and what months they were for? Kind of hard to look back on older sales, especially more recent ones, when BD updated the website. :psyduck:

Probably out of order, but here are the ones I remember:

Champagne Cake - January
Strawberry Frosted Squares - February
Mint Chocolate chip Sandwich - March
Carrot Cake - April (I think this one started in late April and carried over to May?)
Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait - June
Birthday Cake - July
Neapolitan Ice Cream - August
Strawberry Shortcake - September

I think I missed one in there but not sure.

Edit: Tried to do some searches to figure out when some of these dropped.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:44 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Raya wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Damn, love the new dessert colour! Now, what to get it on...

Same! I was thinking of getting a med or small Nox in it don't I won't have the money in time. :crying:

It'll likely be available during their End of the Year sale, though it always comes round in early January. All colours offered throughout the past year, come back and at their sale prices, usually for a week or more. You can probably order it at any time, too, with a ticket. It'll likely cost a bit more, though.

I fully aware of that, but I want my toy now not the end of the year... I know I can more than likely order it at any time but they doesn't make he feel any better.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:57 am

Raya wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Raya wrote:Same! I was thinking of getting a med or small Nox in it don't I won't have the money in time. :crying:

I fully aware of that, but I want my toy now not the end of the year... I know I can more than likely order it at any time but they doesn't make he feel any better.

I- Wow, sorry.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:12 am

Oh well I know that urge... but I care more about making the most out of my money :)

You can order any past sale color at any time by ticketing support (provided you were actually able to order a custom in it - i.e. no special colors where they merely offered a limited supply of inventory toys like Aurora); price is always double of what it was during the sale, so for most colorations it's $30 (Infinity Star, Cosmic Nebula, Covenant all are).

Given the much higher base prices of the toys, it's actually cheaper to just wait until a 20% sale comes around and go the double coloration price route rather than buying the coloration when it is on sale on a normal-price toy.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:33 am

Agreed. I'm generally not a fan of yellow on toys but it goes surprisingly well with the pink and white. It's a ways down my color wishlist but yeah. I would possibly pounce on one if the right model and size showed up in adoptions...
Penetrables comparison: here
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:56 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:Anyone remember what the other dessert colors that BD offered this past year, and what months they were for? Kind of hard to look back on older sales, especially more recent ones, when BD updated the website. :psyduck:

Champagne Cake - January
Carrot Cake - April (I think this one started in late April and carried over to May?)
Birthday Cake - July

I believe May's was that Lemon - Blueberry thing.

Also I predict that October will either be candy corn or something with chocolate. They usually do a pumpkin color anyway so I don't think it will be a desert.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Champagne Cake - January
Birthday Cake - July

I believe May's was that Lemon - Blueberry thing.

Also I predict that October will either be candy corn or something with chocolate. They usually do a pumpkin color anyway so I don't think it will be a desert.

Thank you both very much! :misc2: :stick:

And yeah, I tried to do some searches too but most of the search engine picked up people freaking out over the Rainbow Parfait. Haha :laugh:

And... wow. Three strawberry dessert colors? I mean they're pretty, but I would love a little more variety like having lime, coconut, banana, or berry-mixed (blueberry, raspberry, etc. - heck even boisonberry yum) desserts. Guess BD really wants to hit that sweet, sweet pink-loving market?

Not that it's a huge complaint or anything. Just not my cup of tea, since I already like the slew of other pink and red colors that BD offers. Just mostly surprised how much it's dominated the dessert colors so far.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:01 pm

CakeLurker wrote:And... wow. Three strawberry dessert colors? I mean they're pretty, but I would love a little more variety like having lime, coconut, banana, or berry-mixed (blueberry, raspberry, etc. - heck even boisonberry yum) desserts. Guess BD really wants to hit that sweet, sweet pink-loving market?

Not that it's a huge complaint or anything. Just not my cup of tea, since I already like the slew of other pink and red colors that BD offers. Just mostly surprised how much it's dominated the dessert colors so far.

Im pretty sure it's more of the fact that strawberries and strawberry desserts are the most popular and loved desserts in the world, I highly doubt it has anything to do with a craving of the color pink.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Raya wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:And... wow. Three strawberry dessert colors? I mean they're pretty, but I would love a little more variety like having lime, coconut, banana, or berry-mixed (blueberry, raspberry, etc. - heck even boisonberry yum) desserts. Guess BD really wants to hit that sweet, sweet pink-loving market?

Im pretty sure it's more of the fact that strawberries and strawberry desserts are the most popular and loved desserts in the world, I highly doubt it has anything to do with a craving of the color pink.

I considered that too when writing that post, but wasn't sure since I didn't know the actual statistics of the claim at the time before posting, so I just forgoed mentioning it. :doh:

EITHER WAY, still surprised at the triple-strawberry-whammy this year!
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm

I know that water-based lube is the best to use, but are aloe-based products fine to use on bd products too? Thinking of getting sliquid gel since I'm all out of lube.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:32 am

Varanid wrote:I know that water-based lube is the best to use, but are aloe-based products fine to use on bd products too? Thinking of getting sliquid gel since I'm all out of lube.

If you're out I know that raw coconut oil is really good, and safe for the toys. I have been using it for a few months now and I actually prefer it.
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:47 am

karla-chan wrote:
Varanid wrote:I know that water-based lube is the best to use, but are aloe-based products fine to use on bd products too? Thinking of getting sliquid gel since I'm all out of lube.

If you're out I know that raw coconut oil is really good, and safe for the toys. I have been using it for a few months now and I actually prefer it.

Is it easy to wash the toys after coconut oil?
:misc3: ESTP / Bisexual / Switch
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 am

iwikiwi wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

Yes, so long as you use soap and warm water. Also a big bonus of coconut oil is the smell, smells of coconut which is better than the 'lube' smell :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:06 am

It also tastes really good on English muffins :nomnom:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:09 am

Kaiser wrote:
iwikiwi wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

Yes, so long as you use soap and warm water. Also a big bonus of coconut oil is the smell, smells of coconut which is better than the 'lube' smell :smile:

Oh thanks. Was worried about that. Then I should try it too. The smell would be a fun addition actually :3
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:10 am

Villie wrote:It also tastes really good on English muffins :nomnom:

Never knew about them. Guess I have to try cooking them now lol, the recipe looks interesting :laugh:
Toys:
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 am

Kaiser wrote:
iwikiwi wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

I have had no trouble getting it washed either, I mainly use the Bad Dragon cleaner, and other similar cleaners and it is no issue what so ever. I think it feels nicer and feels more "natural" than other lubes to me.
iwikiwi

Postby iwikiwi » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:42 am

karla-chan wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
iwikiwi wrote:

I have had no trouble getting it washed either, I mainly use the Bad Dragon cleaner, and other similar cleaners and it is no issue what so ever. I think it feels nicer and feels more "natural" than other lubes to me.

Some people say they are kind of allergic to the oil. Are you fine with it then?
I'm just wondering since I'm a bit sensitive down there but I use baby oil after shaving.
Toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”