/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:18 am

i just noticed that they changed Fenrir's sizes. XL is now Large. But Why. now its bigger than almost all of its competition in almost all sizes????????????

does this mean we may get an XL
My collection
► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:40 pm

KnotyDes wrote:i just noticed that they changed Fenrir's sizes. XL is now Large. But Why. now its bigger than almost all of its competition in almost all sizes????????????

does this mean we may get an XL

I was wondering the same thing actually. That would be kinda neat except I'd have no chance of ever taking the knot. Would be awesome to see though!
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Nixy Neon

Postby Nixy Neon » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:11 pm

I'm going to try to stop by Folsom if I get a longer break at work. Here's hoping my boss lets me out. :stick:
DizzySchizo

Postby DizzySchizo » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Niah wrote:Elise contacted me after the very poor experience I had with another CS rep and she said she'll work with me on my customs and offered me $30 store credit. I feel just a bit bad about taking the credit, but considering how frustrated I was dealing with that rep and their completely not understanding what I had in mind makes me feel better about taking it. They just threw random suggestions at me. Galaxy Black, which is just plain onyx with silver glitter, instead of a properly metallic black (I know 2 off the top of my head that they do), and various bronzes that didn't match with the picture I'd attached (BD Bronze is too red). I'm relieved to know I won't have to work with that rep again for customs. Though my custom Bruiser will be my last BD toy for a while, I think, unless they release some amazing color I have to have or if I see an adoption I have to have.

Elise usually works with me on my customs, but on the one toy I got help with from someone else I had a similar experience to yours. I even told my therapist as I was leaving a session about it and how frustrated it made me and how happy I was Elise was back to respond to me because they usually hit the nail on the head. I imagine maybe the other rep is just newish.
:stick: Too kawaii to function
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Tempest wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:Jokes aside, a lot of the recent promotions have been really blue-heavy. I wonder if there's any reason for it, or if it's just chance?

Blue-heavy Chance, you say?

I have a Stubbs in that color, complete with the glitter undercoat. It's gorgeous!
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Just because I really hate adding a new "Help me choose" thread, I figured I'd just ask here. I took my change jar, which is a restaurant-sized mayonnaise jar, to the Coinstar this weekend and got almost $390 out of it.

What should I buy? I'm so tempted by the new colors, especially Strawberry Shortcake, and I think I'd really love a Blaze XL/soft in that, or I could get that Slepnier L/medium. Y'know, I don't really own anything with a knot, though, so maybe a Cole L/medium?

Or I could save up a bit more and finally buy the X Box one I've wanted for a while.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:21 pm

DizzySchizo wrote:
Niah wrote:Elise contacted me after the very poor experience I had with another CS rep and she said she'll work with me on my customs and offered me $30 store credit. I feel just a bit bad about taking the credit, but considering how frustrated I was dealing with that rep and their completely not understanding what I had in mind makes me feel better about taking it. They just threw random suggestions at me. Galaxy Black, which is just plain onyx with silver glitter, instead of a properly metallic black (I know 2 off the top of my head that they do), and various bronzes that didn't match with the picture I'd attached (BD Bronze is too red). I'm relieved to know I won't have to work with that rep again for customs. Though my custom Bruiser will be my last BD toy for a while, I think, unless they release some amazing color I have to have or if I see an adoption I have to have.

Elise usually works with me on my customs, but on the one toy I got help with from someone else I had a similar experience to yours. I even told my therapist as I was leaving a session about it and how frustrated it made me and how happy I was Elise was back to respond to me because they usually hit the nail on the head. I imagine maybe the other rep is just newish.

I've heard from others that they think the rep I had is relatively new. Some people had great success with the new one, but some, like me, had issues with them. Elise is really wonderful. I've had at least one other who has been great too. I'm excited to see how my Bruiser will look with what we decided on (Mars, Meteor Impact, and the bronze from Turquoise marbled together for the shaft, and the bronze from Turquoise for the base).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 pm

Shardik wrote:Just because I really hate adding a new "Help me choose" thread, I figured I'd just ask here. I took my change jar, which is a restaurant-sized mayonnaise jar, to the Coinstar this weekend and got almost $390 out of it.

What should I buy? I'm so tempted by the new colors, especially Strawberry Shortcake, and I think I'd really love a Blaze XL/soft in that, or I could get that Slepnier L/medium. Y'know, I don't really own anything with a knot, though, so maybe a Cole L/medium?

Or I could save up a bit more and finally buy the X Box one I've wanted for a while.

PC master race.

i like both my Sleipnir and Cole. I recommend them both. if you hook either of these to your F-machine they will be quite a ride. I idea of having Cole's knot relentlessly pounded into your hole until its defenses finally shatter and it get rammed in with force is appealing. While Sleipnir is fat textured horse cock, Seems good.

i do like the design of Blaze, but do not like what it is based on. If you dont have a problem with PokeDick then the girth and curve seem very very interesting. its also really smooth, dont know how i feel about that.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:31 pm

Shardik wrote:Just because I really hate adding a new "Help me choose" thread, I figured I'd just ask here. I took my change jar, which is a restaurant-sized mayonnaise jar, to the Coinstar this weekend and got almost $390 out of it.

You have to think which one you would "play with more"... consoles or dicks? :stick:

Seriously though you could probably get two toys with that kind of money, which could be really cool if you like the idea of choice, and different sensations. Which would also save on shipping. Although Cyber Monday is not that long away, and if you don't have a super great and mighty NEED for the Strawberry Shortcake then it could be worth seeing what that offers.

Also if you he a little bit more money then, you do have a choice of Xbox or cheaper dicks, but your money might go further with the sale.

There is also often an end of year sale on all the colours, so if you would have extra money by then, then you could go for a different option sooner and get the Strawberry Shortcake then.

How sad would you be if you never got the Strawberry Shortcake colours? That's a question I ask myself if a certain colour comes up that I want kind of badly. Soo that's worth thinking about when working out what is best for you. Since if you don't think you'd have the extra money then, but need it badly then you know which one is the best choice for you.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:57 pm

Villie wrote:Nervously trying to figure out the best route to get to the brooklyn expo center. :surprised:

I've been to manhatten before, but.. brooklyn looks closer?? BUt I have no clue what bus or trains go from NJ to brooklyn.... :misc6: :doh: hoooo

Did you manage to go to sex expo?
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:32 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:DAMN thats alot of swerg

YOU GOT A PLUSHIE!?!?!? A PLUSHIE!?!?!? :misc2: :bugeyed:

Yup, he's kinda charming irl :3

Dang I hope BD comes to a convention where I live. Daddy needs a new plush. Preferably a Chance lol :33
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:52 pm

I would look at both options and weigh what would give you the most pleasure. A new toy is awesome and can easily last a lifetime if taken care of, which the majority of us already know. A new toy is also something you have to pay for, once. Yeah, you have to get lube sometimes but you already have toys so it could be considered a moot point.

New consoles are also fun, but how often would you spend playing it? Would it come out once in a while, or would it be every single day for hours at a time? While you only have to buy the console, once, you will have to buy each game you get and that can add up extremely fast. I haven't had a proper console in about 7 years so things have probably changed, but I remember games being between 50 - 80 bucks, new. Yeah, you can buy used but even so it can still add up fast. A console could easily run you hundreds to thousands or more on game purchases long-term.

Personally, I'd say go for a new toy unless the console is something you're desperate to have and that you think you'd get a lot more investment out of.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Same here fam. Every.
Damn.
Time.

About to possibly get a secondhand Xaratan and my buyers remorse is already screaming "YOU DONT NEED ANY MORE BLOODY COCKS" in my ear. But I've already asked about it and am too nice to be like "oh sorry i dont want it anymore bc id cry if I bought more shit" lmao

Ouch that hits too close to home :surprised: I've guilt-bought more than one toy out of such a situation :doh:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:12 pm

karla-chan wrote:I wish I could go to a convention to see Bad Dragon because I'd love to see XL toys in person. Just to see, and the fact you get swag is just too awesome.

Like I'd love a goodie bag so much, because travel size toy cleaner is more useful to me than you can know. Plus the bags are super cute!!

But I live in the UK so I get its not happening to me! :crying: :crying: :crying:

I can't speak for the Sex Expo but at Folsom they only had mini-medium sizes on display. We also didn't get plushies or lube there but we did get 2 little bags of teenies rather than just one. I managed to... Persuade... My friend who went to the booth with me to part with his.

I learned 3 things visiting the booth at Folsom.

1. Dasa is a real person, not a malevolent AI as I had secretly suspected
2. Mini toys are really tiny, y'all. Never thought I would describe a horse dick as cute, but mini Chance really was!
3. Diego's in-house nickname is "Doge," which makes me want one even more :misc2: :laugh:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:13 pm

I've held this beauty in stun lock since late past Friday when it dropped along with her sister and kept pondering... I finally gave in. :misc2:

Gotta make use of that store credit anyway, eh. :laugh:

I might have slipped a large Chance in there as well to bridge the gap between my M and XL... :nerdy:
My finances will hate me.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Tempest wrote:3. Diego's in-house nickname is "Doge," which makes me want one even more :misc2: :laugh:

Such surprise! Very awesome! Wow!! I'm not fond of Diego but that makes me like him a little bit more :widesmile: !
I want to go visit BD and have bags of teenies too! Does anybody know if they happen to participate in european conventions?

TheOtherDude wrote:I've held this beauty in stun lock since late past Friday when it dropped along with her sister and kept pondering... I finally gave in. :misc2:

Such a beautiful marble! That's good use of the store credit.
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:New consoles are also fun, but how often would you spend playing it? Would it come out once in a while, or would it be every single day for hours at a time?

Personally, I'd say go for a new toy unless the console is something you're desperate to have and that you think you'd get a lot more investment out of.[/color]

Actually, the problem is worse than that. My partner is very much a TV person. And i'm not. So, almost by default, the television is hers, and I play on the current console (An 360) maybe once or twice a week, and for only an hour or two. Whereas, yeah, toying is something I can do fairly regularly, although I do seem to be slowing down as I get older.

KnotyDes wrote:I do like the design of Blaze, but do not like what it is based on. If you dont have a problem with PokeDick then the girth and curve seem very very interesting. its also really smooth, dont know how i feel about that.

Huh. I didn't know it was pokedick. I don't actually care that much; I thought it was the character Blaze from the old Furrymuck; the dick is in his colors, and he was rather fond of his largeness. I like the Blaze because it looks like a way friendlier, prettier, and more character-full version of the old TSX Ream & Dream, which I've wanted for a long time but really didn't want in TSX's hard rubber or whatever it is they're making dicks out of these days. (Damn, I do miss my TSX Caterpillar, but the Flint L/hard is an almost perfect replacement.) I'm leaning that way.

karla-chan wrote:How sad would you be if you never got the Strawberry Shortcake colours? That's a question I ask myself if a certain colour comes up that I want kind of badly. Soo that's worth thinking about when working out what is best for you. Since if you don't think you'd have the extra money then, but need it badly then you know which one is the best choice for you.

The truth is... I don't really have to care too much about money. I don't live large, I have a reliable car fully paid for, my house payments are ridiculously low for where I live, and I work for one of the five best-paying tech companies in the country. The Dick Fund is mostly there just to moderate how fast I buy new dicks, as my beloved is worried someday I won't have any more room for them all. (She's not wrong!)

Blaze or Cole? Still going around that one. Blaze or Cole?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:49 pm

Shardik wrote:Huh. I didn't know it was pokedick. I don't actually care that much; I thought it was the character Blaze from the old Furrymuck; the dick is in his colors, and he was rather fond of his largeness. I like the Blaze because it looks like a way friendlier, prettier, and more character-full version of the old TSX Ream & Dream, which I've wanted for a long time but really didn't want in TSX's hard rubber or whatever it is they're making dicks out of these days. (Damn, I do miss my TSX Caterpillar, but the Flint L/hard is an almost perfect replacement.) I'm leaning that way.

blaze could be a nod to an older furry Character, but i "believe" it came out when people were all hyped up over Pokemon Go. So I think thats the case, the art also looks like a pokemon/digimon to me and since those were some of my favorite childhood shows and games, its a no go for me. I still really like the design of the toy and may cave someday and get one. Very few Xls drop in inventory as well.

i am officially allergic to all rubber, jellie or "whatever the heck its made" toys now. I really wanted a caterpillar and ream & dream, but i wasn't ready and the website i trusted didn't sell them. Then once i broke the 3.8" width mark i found BD, and everything changed.

It you do get Cole i recommend a suction cup and split firmness if you go for soft. Cum tube doesn't hurt either and adds to the fantasy, but with a large it could be skipped. then again your goin for a large med firmness would work and firm would be fun, well for me at least.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Coxi
Gender: NB? I don't think about my gender very often, I lack a pronoun preference.

Postby Coxi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:10 pm

KnotyDes wrote:PC master race.

One of us, one of us!

Shardik wrote:I work for one of the five best-paying tech companies in the country. The Dick Fund is mostly there just to moderate how fast I buy new dicks, as my beloved is worried someday I won't have any more room for them all. (She's not wrong!)

Your girl sounds like a lucky person :3. You are both luck to have found each other, it feels too many people are not exactly down with their significant others having sex toys.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Tempest wrote:I can't speak for the Sex Expo but at Folsom they only had mini-medium sizes on display. We also didn't get plushies or lube there but we did get 2 little bags of teenies rather than just one. I managed to... Persuade... My friend who went to the booth with me to part with his.

I learned 3 things visiting the booth at Folsom.

1. Dasa is a real person, not a malevolent AI as I had secretly suspected
2. Mini toys are really tiny, y'all. Never thought I would describe a horse dick as cute, but mini Chance really was!
3. Diego's in-house nickname is "Doge," which makes me want one even more :misc2: :laugh:

I see I thought in the picture the seemed to have some big models in display cases? It makes sense for most of them to be a more commonly used size, but I thought I spotted bigger ones in pictures.

I already have the Duke plushie, so another one would just end up with a loved one. I'd never say no to more teenie weenies EVER I love them. I just keep ordering them...

I actually like the things you can't seem to buy the most, like the travel sized toy cleaner, and the drawstring bag. I'd really like them a lot. Especially the travel sized toy cleaner because me and my partner don't actually live together. But sometimes we end up in hotel rooms together, sometimes just the one night for a special occasion, so naturally we get in some "lone time" and we toy together.

So it'd be so great to have a smaller toy cleaner to take with me.

"Doge" is amazing! The model is not for me personally but I do love it when BD show a sense of humour like that.

Shardik wrote:
karla-chan wrote:How sad would you be if you never got the Strawberry Shortcake colours? That's a question I ask myself if a certain colour comes up that I want kind of badly. Soo that's worth thinking about when working out what is best for you. Since if you don't think you'd have the extra money then, but need it badly then you know which one is the best choice for you.

The truth is... I don't really have to care too much about money. I don't live large, I have a reliable car fully paid for, my house payments are ridiculously low for where I live, and I work for one of the five best-paying tech companies in the country. The Dick Fund is mostly there just to moderate how fast I buy new dicks, as my beloved is worried someday I won't have any more room for them all. (She's not wrong!)

That's fair, just they are an expensive luxury item, so I know that people vary in how often they could buy them.

So I'd say buy more dicks, since you can use other none self restricted funds for the xbox if you think you'd play it often. Since I saw its more likely you'd toy more, and only get a short amount of time to the TV.

Return to “General Discussion”