/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Akanisen

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Akanisen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:10 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Ok, after looking at kona more and the sizes I'm actually considering an xl instead of a large (it would be soft shaft firm base) TALK ME OUT OF IT SOMEONE PLEASE :psyduck:

As I always say, its better to have something smaller you know you can take than something that is possibly too big and you can't use!

Actually, my friend pointed out that Kona is tapered which would not only make it good for stretching but would also allow for me to take it even in XL cause I could at least take part of it without the need to take all of it.

Here are the pros and cons I came up with:
XL would be more expensive but will guarantee being my biggest toy and would be closer to Sidon's actual size and I won't have to worry about it ever being too small. This would be $30 more.

Large I know I could take now without a lot of working up, it would still be my current biggest toy but there is the possibility of something bigger, and it's a bit small compared to Sidon's actual size (I did some game theory type measuring to figure out how big he'd most likely be).
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:59 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Have you used your firm XL anymore? :dukeretro:

I gave it a ride on Monday night. For me its a really nice toy to start with. Since its so hard and I'm still...... ahem tight :blush: it feel so much bigger than it should. Anywho I gave Diego a nice ride before I went to bed. Its shaft is thick enough to satisfy me so riding it nice a slow feels amazing, I save the knot for when I'm about to finish, so I can be nice and full when I climax. I actually have a lot of fun with Diego during my late night jaunts. The way is have started playing with it really lets me get lost it my fantasies. It is now my goto toy for late-night rides

P.S. I didn't see the last part of your post till now.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Oh boy, I've been curious about getting a medium soft moko and I think I'll jump on ordering a custom during this sale *eyeball emoji*

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:58 pm

i thoght there were more legacy modle

and not bashing knots. it just seems weird to put knots on animals that would not. and so Dexter is not the same race as Crash? Like how Elliot was a human-dragon cross, but not an anthro dragon, which would be a dragon that is a "human"?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:02 pm

New model up!!! Dexter! Oh boy oh boy! Eeeeeeee!
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
katze

Postby katze » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:12 pm

Waiting on a response to see if I can order a medium soft Moko in Kelvin's old signature. Which is the same as his current signature, just with a metallic white base instead of metallic dark navy.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:16 pm

I only have enough money to buy one legacy toy. Do I want moko or Luca? It'll be for use vaginally. Can someone who has both tell me about them?
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:18 pm

tanner93 wrote:I only have enough money to buy one legacy toy. Do I want moko or Luca? It'll be for use vaginally. Can someone who has both tell me about them?

I personally like Moko better, mostly because the base on Luke is so huge and unwieldy. If you thrust your toys, your arm will (likely) get tired with Luka pretty darn fast, especially if you use larger sizes.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:29 pm

tanner93 wrote:I only have enough money to buy one legacy toy. Do I want moko or Luca? It'll be for use vaginally. Can someone who has both tell me about them?

For me it depends highly on the size. Medium size moko for me is better than the large in comparison to Luka. Luka in large size beats Moko.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:31 pm

HungryStray wrote:

For me it depends highly on the size. Medium size moko for me is better than the large in comparison to Luka. Luka in large size beats Moko.

They would be in small. :)
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Love Dexter, is he supposed to be this old labs toy?
https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/316

Same textures, shapes, and species
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:38 pm

tanner93 wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

They would be in small. :)

Haha, this is me! I can get both, but I feel like they're sort of similar and maybe just one is good enough? Also looking at small...

And a Breeder. Do I want a Breeder? Might have to go look for reviews...
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Love Dexter, is he supposed to be this old labs toy?

I vaguely remember them not wanting to make that toy in particular because it belonged to some popular furrys OC or something, I could be thinking of a different one.

Yeah I remember that too. I just thought it was curious since it looks exactly the same (bumps on head and below knot, two plates on either side of knot, balls, and anthro raptor). There was no credit to this design on dexters page
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:44 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:

I vaguely remember them not wanting to make that toy in particular because it belonged to some popular furrys OC or something, I could be thinking of a different one.

Yeah I remember that too. I just thought it was curious since it looks exactly the same (bumps on head and below knot, two plates on either side of knot, balls, and anthro raptor). There was no credit to this design on dexters page

I mean, they did give credit.

We are pleased to say that Dexter is a Bad Dragon Labs Staff Pick winner and was created by Vergence / Jasonafex! Dare to bring a little nightlife fun back to your home, add Dexter to your collection today!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Phelvia wrote:
I mean, they did give credit.

We are pleased to say that Dexter is a Bad Dragon Labs Staff Pick winner and was created by Vergence / Jasonafex! Dare to bring a little nightlife fun back to your home, add Dexter to your collection today!

Oh sorry I didn't know. They don't display it on the non furry page
IMG_8471.PNG
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:49 pm

i was going to say that

I don't remember the announcement of being the lab pick winner. and this is a long wait for this. does that mean they labs are open again?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:54 pm

HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY DID IT FINALLY!!!!!!

I have been waiting for Vergence dick for years! Hell I remember a few years ago messaging Kabier (artist of the design and character art) asking what happened to it and she said they still were planning on releasing it she just didn't know when. I'm so stoked!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Hanns is marked for the Legacy sale. Did they retire him?? :psyduck:
katze

Postby katze » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Hanns is marked for the Legacy sale. Did they retire him?? :psyduck:

They retired his other size option.

^ↀᴥↀ^

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:59 pm

katze wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Hanns is marked for the Legacy sale. Did they retire him?? :psyduck:

They retired his other size option.

I remember that they retired one of his sizes, but I wasn't seeing the regular listing for Hanns at all. Turns out my internet hiccuped when loading the page I guess because it's back! :surprised: :psyduck:

Return to “General Discussion”