/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Darkenedstar14

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:18 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Eh, I have enchanted apple (on an anthro dragon) and it is absolutely hideous in person. Maybe the model I got it on just isn't uber compatible with the colour but yeah, it's incredibly hideous. I think I've used the toy once because the colour is so off-putting in person.

Funny, I actually like the look of Enchanted Apple and I've seen some photos (I think even yours). Then again, I also like 'shout outs' to various media and I like that I can combine interests. That's why I like the slasher silver and covenant colors and got toys with them; I liked the reference and I'm a semi-horror fan. I'll admit that these specific colors would not be a combo I thought of on my own, but I think it's fitting and ultimately depends on the toy.

But to each their own \_(• _,•)_/
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:52 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Eh, I have enchanted apple (on an anthro dragon) and it is absolutely hideous in person. Maybe the model I got it on just isn't uber compatible with the colour but yeah, it's incredibly hideous. I think I've used the toy once because the colour is so off-putting in person.

Funny, I actually like the look of Enchanted Apple and I've seen some photos (I think even yours). Then again, I also like 'shout outs' to various media and I like that I can combine interests. That's why I like the slasher silver and covenant colors and got toys with them; I liked the reference and I'm a semi-horror fan. I'll admit that these specific colors would not be a combo I thought of on my own, but I think it's fitting and ultimately depends on the toy.

if you dont have a nox the next time slasher silver comes out get it on nox. I have one and it looks amazing.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:36 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:

if you dont have a nox the next time slasher silver comes out get it on nox. I have one and it looks amazing.

I think the other colours are quite nice, actually. Enchanted Apple, at least to me and on my toy, looks like absolute crap. *shrugs* I think it's the first BD colour that I've NOT liked at all in person. But again, it could also be down to the model I chose.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Just found out Medium toys can't have a suction cup and a cum tube??? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Am grumpy :unamused:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 pm

roseypearl wrote:Just found out Medium toys can't have a suction cup and a cum tube??? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Am grumpy :unamused:

Some can but definitely not all models. I have several medium toys that have a SC and CT.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
roseypearl wrote:Just found out Medium toys can't have a suction cup and a cum tube??? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Am grumpy :unamused:

Some can but definitely not all models. I have several medium toys that have a SC and CT.

I just went through and made the Xar I'm thinking about so I could see the cost, and when I got to the CT/SC bit it said medium toys aren't compatible with it. I'm glad it's not all Toys though. I was just warming up to the idea of trying a CT though. Blegh. Oh well I guess lol
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:47 pm

roseypearl wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I just went through and made the Xar I'm thinking about so I could see the cost, and when I got to the CT/SC bit it said medium toys aren't compatible with it. I'm glad it's not all Toys though. I was just warming up to the idea of trying a CT though. Blegh. Oh well I guess lol

Did it say all medium toys? That's odd. My medium Crackers has both a SC and CT. Hopped over to the site and had a peek and was able to put together the exact same toy as I have it. Had a look at the Xar and got the same deal: It let me add a SC but said medium sized toys cannot have CT's, which is just false. Maybe Xar can't have both at once, though I know I've seen otherwise. They need to reword the whole "medium toys cannot have CT's" thing, though.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
roseypearl wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Did it say all medium toys? That's odd. My medium Crackers has both a SC and CT. Hopped over to the site and had a peek and was able to put together the exact same toy as I have it. Had a look at the Xar and got the same deal: It let me add a SC but said medium sized toys cannot have CT's, which is just false. Maybe Xar can't have both at once, though I know I've seen otherwise. They need to reword the whole "medium toys cannot have CT's" thing, though.

I wish they'd attempt it. I swore I've seen Xars with both before, but maybe they discontinued it. I've warmed up to the idea of a CT, but so far I only plan on purchasing Xar from BD for a while. Time to choose which one I want more I guess xD. Blegh
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:39 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Jesus I need that black and white split!
Though on the actual color choice it says a pride streak, not a half and half like it is in the pic :<

What's the difference between pride streak and half-and-half?

A sharp line as opposed to marbled edges?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:24 pm

I just ordered a medium Nox in shadow tempest, the colors look hella cool and I’m hoping it looks as good as I think it will in real life. Ngl I was a little off put when I found out the color was for MLP, feels kinda weird to me though I’ve enjoyed the show in the past, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it doesn’t matter that much as long as my dragon dick is cool
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:28 pm

JackalJames wrote:I just ordered a medium Nox in shadow tempest, the colors look hella cool and I’m hoping it looks as good as I think it will in real life. Ngl I was a little off put when I found out the color was for MLP, feels kinda weird to me though I’ve enjoyed the show in the past, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it doesn’t matter that much as long as my dragon dick is cool

NIce! That color is so pretty, and it should look great on Nox! Post pics when it arrives!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
dankdomme

Postby dankdomme » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:35 am

On the topic of Halloween colours- has anyone got a good photo of Caramel Apple at all?
:misc1: Dick collection so far:
:misc11: :misc8:
Sml Ridley | Sml UF Chance | Sml Rex | Sml Tako | Mini Pearce
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:36 am

So my ready-made Leilani arrived today along with my gorgeous custom 3 color marbled Chance...
Leilani wasn't marked as flop but looks like someone made her a hymen:
_DSC0014d.jpg

Judging by the how the partial tearing looks like, I don't think it was intentional though:
_DSC0015d.jpg

It's only a very thin layer of silicone, but nonetheless I'm kind of reluctant to take a knife to her. Hit up support or nah? Afaik they don't give any warranty on penetrables... however when I ordered a custom penetrable and it arrived with air bubbles, they did refund me the difference to a flop toy.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:35 am

TheOtherDude wrote:So my ready-made Leilani arrived today along with my gorgeous custom 3 color marbled Chance...
Leilani wasn't marked as flop but looks like someone made her a hymen:
_DSC0014d.jpg

Judging by the how the partial tearing looks like, I don't think it was intentional though:
_DSC0015d.jpg

It's only a very thin layer of silicone, but nonetheless I'm kind of reluctant to take a knife to her. Hit up support or nah? Afaik they don't give any warranty on penetrables... however when I ordered a custom penetrable and it arrived with air bubbles, they did refund me the difference to a flop toy.

Poke the Support, they refunded me the whole toy when my penetrable had some damage inside as I got it.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:08 am

Got the advice to just cut it out with a small pair of scissors.
They said all the penetrables look like that at some point in time but it normally gets cut out by BD staff before the toys are sent out, and it was forgotten on mine.

Well then... goodbye virginity :smile:
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 am

Sooo I know I just posted about ordering a medium Nox, but I was poking around to see what model would be best to help me make my way up to a medium crackers and saw that a medium Pretzal would be perfect and I could bypass Nox entirely with it... so I just cancelled the Nox order, which shouldn’t be a problem since I ordered on Sunday so it hasn’t even been processed yet.
I would have just got the Nox anyway since I still do want that model, but I saw the most gorgeous Pretzal in clearance this morning and I had to get it, it’s medium/medium like I wanted and I don’t have enough money for both, plus it’s already made so I won’t have to wait nearly as long as I would for a made to order Nox.
Here’s the Pretzal I just bought:
2B89F57E-926D-4A39-82F1-7CBB2811021E.jpeg
2B89F57E-926D-4A39-82F1-7CBB2811021E.jpeg (7.31 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:26 am

JackalJames wrote: :words:

That a cool looking Pretzal. Reminds me of the coloring on my terra, but with blue. The base is probably gonna cool cool AF. You shouldn't give up on Nox, its an amazing toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 am

KnotyDes wrote:

That a cool looking Pretzal. Reminds me of the coloring on my terra, but with blue. The base is probably gonna cool cool AF. You shouldn't give up on Nox, its an amazing toy.

Oh yeah I’m definitely still getting a Nox, I just have to wait maybe 3-4 weeks until I have enough money to buy another toy and still be “responsible” with my money :P I wish the picture was better for the Pretzal, but I guess I’ll just have to wait until it gets here to share how it looks
Fredde

Postby Fredde » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:23 pm

And here I was just about to ask for a larger image, he looks really cool but I can barely see him :laugh:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:30 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Got the advice to just cut it out with a small pair of scissors.
They said all the penetrables look like that at some point in time but it normally gets cut out by BD staff before the toys are sent out, and it was forgotten on mine.

Well then... goodbye virginity :smile:

Snip snip
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image

Return to “General Discussion”