/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
blushingkitten

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Tempest wrote:Guys

did you know

XL Flint is big

Is it.... Extra large? :p
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:18 pm

Tar wrote:Anyone know if there's going to be another installment of "Stranger Dongs"? The spoof poster on the Demogorgon's product page makes me think so; it feels like just a teaser since we only see Jason's tail, unlike the other product art. Yeah, we're well past the release date and part two arrived on time, but I can hope. I wonder if this will be a running theme for a while?

It could also just be a reference to a scrapped idea, or just a placeholder, though the prospect of having another tail insertable to rival Winston's tail sounds interesting.

Though now I wonder... how is there not a Demogorgon mouth penetrable to complete the set? Not sure how many people would want that, but that would make a HELL of a gag gift at parties. But the design would be too complex to make though. *sob* :crying:
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:43 pm

did you know

XL Flint is big

Fo' real, no shit.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
notmyusualnickname

Postby notmyusualnickname » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:03 am

Jaynix wrote:Does anyone know if another discount code is available since BD is at Exxxotica?

I'd also like to know.
"And what can you you do, when you're not afraid of anything? Anything you want. Anyone you want. I can be whoever I want to be. I can be whoever I am."
- Inanna, The Wicked + The Divine
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:48 am

notmyusualnickname wrote:
Jaynix wrote:Does anyone know if another discount code is available since BD is at Exxxotica?

I'd also like to know.

There was no physical codes like previous years. :crying:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:52 am

did you know

XL Flint is big

20161114_154317.jpg
:smile:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:01 am

Dracon Ra wrote:

did you know

XL Flint is big

20161114_154317.jpg

I know right? :smile: Also wow, the shipping for that thing to Germany must have been pretty crazy.

@blushingkitten and Willow - you were funny too but no matter how many times I try, I always screw up multi-quote on mobile.

I wrote about my adventure over in the sessions lounge. I'm a little sore this morning. Worth it!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:35 am

Zaphora wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
Tar wrote:Anyone know if there's going to be another installment of "Stranger Dongs"? The spoof poster on the Demogorgon's product page makes me think so; it feels like just a teaser since we only see Jason's tail, unlike the other product art. Yeah, we're well past the release date and part two arrived on time, but I can hope. I wonder if this will be a running theme for a while?

It could also just be a reference to a scrapped idea, or just a placeholder, though the prospect of having another tail insertable to rival Winston's tail sounds interesting.

Though now I wonder... how is there not a Demogorgon mouth penetrable to complete the set? Not sure how many people would want that, but that would make a HELL of a gag gift at parties. But the design would be too complex to make though. *sob* :crying:

You never know with bd looking at a lot of their work such as axels *spike edges* and don't forget the wolf muzzles' teeth

They do not have a plant inspired *penetratable* like a carnivorous plant or a demogorgon.... I wouldn't be surprised what bd will come up with

I hope they do something with that creature :0

NO SPOILERS!!!!! I'M ON EPISODE 5 *TO START*

I was also thinking on a penetrable, maybe similar to PH's Petunia. I'm a bit disappointed that after all that marketing (the black fluid? Necronomicon? There are not 2 monsters in the video?) and forum game (of which we don't get anything clear) there has only been one toy (although on the other hand It's cool that they can afford it and make hype) for me they were implying that there was going to be more.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 am

Villie wrote:There was no physical codes like previous years. :crying:

That really is a letdown.

I'm out of the market for toys for a while anyway, but if the days of those sporadic 20% off everything discounts are over now, things will look bad...
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:29 am

TheOtherDude wrote:
Villie wrote:There was no physical codes like previous years. :crying:

That really is a letdown.

I'm out of the market for toys for a while anyway, but if the days of those sporadic 20% off everything discounts are over now, things will look bad...

And therein lies the problem with doing sporadic sales... People begin to expect them, and grow disappointed if things go away, especially if they were saving up to make a larger purchase at the next sales period (or, on the flipside, were annoyed that a coupon went live 12 hours after they put their order in!)
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:41 am

WhiteWulfe wrote:And therein lies the problem with doing sporadic sales... People begin to expect them, and grow disappointed if things go away, especially if they were saving up to make a larger purchase at the next sales period (or, on the flipside, were annoyed that a coupon went live 12 hours after they put their order in!)

So you would rather have BD not do any sales at all and offer their stuff at current prices all year round?
'Cause there is one thing that's 100% sure, they won't slash their standard prices anytime soon.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:26 am

Dracon Ra wrote:

did you know

XL Flint is big

20161114_154317.jpg

OMG!! This is why I would LOVE to see an XL toy in person! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:32 am

Ughhh, I hope so much that theres gonna be a sale!
I've been holding off ordering since the secondhand forums have gone down theres two demogorgon's that I've seen that are in the firmness/size I would like so have that extra bit off would be so good!
I've sent in a mail asking about it so hopefully I'll find out <3

This green doe! :misc2: :crying:
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 12.28.42.png

Looks like Nox :misc2: :excited:
Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 12.28.49.png
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:44 am

TheOtherDude wrote:So you would rather have BD not do any sales at all and offer their stuff at current prices all year round?
'Cause there is one thing that's 100% sure, they won't slash their standard prices anytime soon.

That's not at all what I said. I had specifically remarked on how having sporadic sales can actually affect how many sales a company makes, because people will just sit and wait for a sale. Look at Liberator's furniture products... Why should someone buy in at the list price, or the current web promo (which is usually 15-20% off) when every 6-7 weeks there's a weekend with a 30% off coupon...

Personally, I just buy things when money is available, and could care less if there's a "sale" pricing going on or not - companies that rely on sales tend to just increase their prices, and then rely on various marketing practices (usually limited time, limited amounts, etc) in order to try and coax people into either paying more for a product or con them into thinking they're "saving" money because it's "30% off" when in reality that sticker price is just something that's marked up.

I also tend to deliberately avoid companies that heavily rely on sales pricing because I'd much rather the company have faith that their products will sell without using the various retail marketing gimmicks that have been common the past three decades.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:28 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

did you know

XL Flint is big

20161114_154317.jpg

OMG!! This is why I would LOVE to see an XL toy in person! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

The XLs are really something else.
By now, I've got XL-Flint, Tyson, Bumble Hooves, Chance (unflared), Clayton, Nox, Echo and Archer.
And with the exception of Archer and Echo, who are only slightly bigger then the med Flint, they're just... wow... :bugeyed:

But Flint is a special kind of monster :misc2: :smile:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:07 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

did you know

XL Flint is big

20161114_154317.jpg

Yeah they really are that big it's amazing... Really has to be seen to be believed
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:29 pm

Just put up a sale post on dragon hoard maybe i can get me my new flint, demogorgon and pearce <3
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:42 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:

did you know

XL Flint is big

20161114_154317.jpg

It would *never* fit inside of me but damn, do I ever want to (try to) sit on it. :excited:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:48 pm

Tempest wrote:
karla-chan wrote:OMG!! This is why I would LOVE to see an XL toy in person! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

Yeah they really are that big it's amazing... Really has to be seen to be believed

The thing with the XLs is, at least for a size queen, many are doable, at least girth-wise. So as long as you’re fine with not fitting the whole toy in, Bumble Hooves and Tyson aren’t that much of a challenge…
The benchmark for many is the med Flint, quite a few XLs are close to its size, some even thinner.

For others, maybe Vasu and Glyph? It doesn’t matter how thick the knot is, when the toy is to long to fit in completely. *shrugs*

Since not everyone is into buying expensive toys just to have them *cough*Flint*cough*, maybe just look at the stats of the toys, some might be doable.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
It would *never* fit inside of me but damn, do I ever want to (try to) sit on it. :excited:

It's a beast and I don't even dream of getting it in... but it sits here proudly on the corner of my couch, looking great :smile:

20161115_124841_resized.jpg
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Now I want to use mine as a centerpiece or something but maybe not what the family is expecting for Thanksgiving dinner.

Return to “General Discussion”