/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Darkenedstar14

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:13 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:Just put up a sale post on dragon hoard maybe i can get me my new flint, demogorgon and pearce <3

I'm thinking of selling a couple of toys ( an Archer and a doc Johnson) that I haven't used in 1-2 years. I'll probably make a post on Dragon Horde later.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Tempest wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
20161114_154317.jpg
:smile:

OMG!! This is why I would LOVE to see an XL toy in person! :bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

Yeah they really are that big it's amazing... Really has to be seen to be believed

Seen and held LOL! So much silicone :misc2: :widesmile:

This gives me an idea for a "show me" topic. Show me your biggest toys :D I know there is a "biggest vs smallest" topic but this would be only the big ones compared to say, an arm or a torso or whatever lol
Penetrables comparison: here
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Villie wrote:Alright, incoming picture spam of Bad Dragon's displays at exxxotica!!! They had two seperate display cases with toys suction cupped to the outside haha. And you could ask to hold any of the ones from inside.

Hmm that Roland reminds me of how much I want something in turquoise. But I don't know what :crying:

spiralcatfox wrote:
Villie wrote:I would've loved to have been able to see and hold a small crackers in person. :crying:

Hopefully, the next con you go to has all the models, in all the sizes you want to see and dont have at that time :smilenox:

Though, I could've sworn that there were forum goers who bought toys directly from cons before, or was that a con specific thing/one time deal only?

Maybe at furcons? I don't know if BD sells stuff at furcons now but a number of other toy makers do.

They definitely sell a BUNCH at FWA, usually naturals but I've seen some pretty ones too~
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:26 am

Zaphora wrote:
We shall wait and see....all those dinos didn't come out all at once <3

I think there was a delay between the two Fallout 4 ones too.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:31 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Tar wrote:Anyone know if there's going to be another installment of "Stranger Dongs"? The spoof poster on the Demogorgon's product page makes me think so; it feels like just a teaser since we only see Jason's tail, unlike the other product art. Yeah, we're well past the release date and part two arrived on time, but I can hope. I wonder if this will be a running theme for a while?

It could also just be a reference to a scrapped idea, or just a placeholder, though the prospect of having another tail insertable to rival Winston's tail sounds interesting.

Though now I wonder... how is there not a Demogorgon mouth penetrable to complete the set? Not sure how many people would want that, but that would make a HELL of a gag gift at parties. But the design would be too complex to make though. *sob* :crying:

Doesn't the Demogorgon's head open up? (I've never seen the TV show). What if there was a Demogorgon Flared and Unflared?
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Doesn't the Demogorgon's head open up? (I've never seen the TV show). What if there was a Demogorgon Flared and Unflared?

Wouldn't it open up kind of big though? :bugeyed: And be kind of pointy at each of the 4 tips? :bugeyed:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 am

karla-chan wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:Doesn't the Demogorgon's head open up? (I've never seen the TV show). What if there was a Demogorgon Flared and Unflared?

Wouldn't it open up kind of big though? :bugeyed: And be kind of pointy at each of the 4 tips? :bugeyed:

I haven't seen the show, so I can't really imagine how it should look. But what if the head was only beginning to open (like a split bulge)? There's other ways to do it (open so far that the flaps are folded back) but since I haven't seen the show, I would only be guessing. (But anyway, there's no reason that the head and the dong need to match exactly).
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:42 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

I haven't seen the show, so I can't really imagine how it should look. But what if the head was only beginning to open (like a split bulge)? There's other ways to do it (open so far that the flaps are folded back) but since I haven't seen the show, I would only be guessing. (But anyway, there's no reason that the head and the dong need to match exactly).

It being open and pulled back could be cool actually. Although I do admit I very much like what they did with the one that they released and had it closed, but the details there. I am hoping that we do get more toys though, like other big promos. Plus there was also a lot of Cthulhu stuff. So it would make no sense not to do one of them as well.

In the show it opens up like a flower.

Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:55 am

I wish there were more "adoptions" (Clearance) toys with suction cups.

Right now, there are 1003 dongs in Clearance. Only 28 of them have suction cups. That's only 2.8 percent of the toys.

Are suction cups really that unpopular? I've noticed the toys with specs I want (medium and large, firm, with SC) don't tend to last in Clearance very long. It seems like suction cups are kinda popular. Maybe BD should be making more of them?

I realize that it's not that hard (and really not much more expensive) to order custom toys, but there's something fun and appealing about seeing a toy before buying it (not just imagining it and hoping it matches your expectations), and also there's the fun "surprise me" aspect of seeing what the pourers dreamed up, especially since some of the pours are experiments which can't be requested. Plus, I imagine it's more satisfying to place an order and have it shipped the next day, rather than have your order going into a queue.

I hope that's not too complainy. Everybody thinks 'their' toys should be BD's priority, I guess me too. :eyeroll:
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:56 am

karla-chan wrote:t being open and pulled back could be cool actually. Although I do admit I very much like what they did with the one that they released and had it closed, but the details there. I am hoping that we do get more toys though, like other big promos. Plus there was also a lot of Cthulhu stuff. So it would make no sense not to do one of them as well.

Oooh, that nubby texture!
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I wish there were more "adoptions" (Clearance) toys with suction cups.

Right now, there are 1003 dongs in Clearance. Only 28 of them have suction cups. That's only 2.8 percent of the toys.

Are suction cups really that unpopular? I've noticed the toys with specs I want (medium and large, firm, with SC) don't tend to last in Clearance very long. It seems like suction cups are kinda popular. Maybe BD should be making more of them?

I realize that it's not that hard (and really not much more expensive) to order custom toys, but there's something fun and appealing about seeing a toy before buying it (not just imagining it and hoping it matches your expectations), and also there's the fun "surprise me" aspect of seeing what the pourers dreamed up, especially since some of the pours are experiments which can't be requested. Plus, I imagine it's more satisfying to place an order and have it shipped the next day, rather than have your order going into a queue.

I hope that's not too complainy. Everybody thinks 'their' toys should be BD's priority, I guess me too. :eyeroll:

Sounds like my beef with how sooooo many toys are released as medium or firm firmnesses, with so few in soft... I was surprised this go-aound that both hubby and myself were able to find adopts that we not only liked (or loved) the look of, but they were available in a size we wanted AND in soft firmness.

Biggest reason I like the adopts is that they seem a lot more willing to do "crazy" things with them, while customs have fewer options. Like you, I also like that you have a pretty good idea of what you're going to be getting, since there's a lovely picture of it ^_^
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:23 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Oooh, that nubby texture!

Texture is always good, I can why that would be nice. Just I think the horse base models are too flat for me to be able to take properly. So I am currently imagine that part, but a hell of a lot worse. But different strokes for different folks. I do hope either way we do get more toys with the promo.

Jaynix wrote:I imagine the head of EE's Reptilian, but a little bit wider.

EE is overall not my thing, so I really don't keep up with the models. So I have no idea what that would be like.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:39 am

Jaynix wrote:I imagine the head of EE's Reptilian, but a little bit wider.

That is exactly how I imagined a "flared" or" open" version!
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:42 am

karla-chan wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

It being open and pulled back could be cool actually. Although I do admit I very much like what they did with the one that they released and had it closed, but the details there. I am hoping that we do get more toys though, like other big promos. Plus there was also a lot of Cthulhu stuff. So it would make no sense not to do one of them as well.

Even though I couldn't use it, I could see them releasing an "open" one as a pentrable~
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:49 am

karla-chan wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:
karla-chan wrote:

Oh my god it's TINY! :laugh:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:56 am

Jaynix wrote:Here's a picture: http://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/ind ... dium_7.jpg

Sorry for the long ass link. :laugh:

I can actually really see where you are coming from actually. There is a likeness there. Like it wouldn't be something I could use personally; but I can see how it could would as a concept now.

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Even though I couldn't use it, I could see them releasing an "open" one as a pentrable~

Fair enough, we are all allowed to dream, and vocalise what we would and wouldn't like.

Slaanesh wrote:
Oh my god it's TINY! :laugh:

Lol yeah, it was one the clearer pictures. I think it is a picture of them working on a model for the show.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:54 am

Starting to very seriously consider getting a small Bumble Hooves on Black Friday, even though it was a model on my 'pass' list previously! Maybe even a Tucker, depending on the sale.

It's funny how roleplaying can change the dynamics of how you view certain toys. Now that my D&D character has an established relationship with a Satyr (in a private home campaign just between Mr. Jasmine and I so they end up bangin' on the regular), it's suddenly much more appealing lol :stick:
ImageImage
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Jasmine wrote:Starting to very seriously consider getting a small Bumble Hooves on Black Friday, even though it was a model on my 'pass' list previously! Maybe even a Tucker, depending on the sale.

It's funny how roleplaying can change the dynamics of how you view certain toys. Now that my D&D character has an established relationship with a Satyr (in a private home campaign just between Mr. Jasmine and I so they end up bangin' on the regular), it's suddenly much more appealing lol :stick:

He's definitely a fun toy, that's for sure ^_^ Out of all of my Bad Dragon toys, he's probably my favourite (but comes in second to my TTC Dante)
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:25 pm

Jasmine wrote:Starting to very seriously consider getting a small Bumble Hooves on Black Friday, even though it was a model on my 'pass' list previously! Maybe even a Tucker, depending on the sale.

Loool. That was me and Tyson as soon as I started playing a Minotaur. Because who doesn't want a big, grumpy, battle-axe wielding brute in their bed?
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:34 pm

HungryStray wrote:Loool. That was me and Tyson as soon as I started playing a Minotaur. Because who doesn't want a big, grumpy, battle-axe wielding brute in their bed?

It's honestly been a little bit healing for me, I think, to embrace the 'It's in his nature to be very sexual' aspect and that my character (and subsequently me) can have fun and enjoy being sensual without feeling guilty about it. I grew up in a very prudish home, so yeah.

Tyson is a good choice too! We've been using Chance as a fill in, but I'd prefer something I could actually hilt lol. Tucker is super tempting, but I know that knot and I aren't going to be friends :misc4:

WhiteWulfe wrote:He's definitely a fun toy, that's for sure ^_^ Out of all of my Bad Dragon toys, he's probably my favourite (but comes in second to my TTC Dante)

Good to know! Thanks for sharing ^^
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”