/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
vixenvega

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby vixenvega » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Their Boxing Day sale offered a discount on customs last year, but not the year before. Once hardly counts as usual.
Your expectations of, and seeming entitlement to, a discount are not BD's responsibility.

Yeah, Phelvia.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Yeah with all the colours this year it makes sense to split it up, just unlucky that I won't be able to buy a diamond toy while it's available for promo price. I don't really mind paying full price for the pour though so it's not an issue as I can just ticket for it when I'm ready.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Pseudonym

Postby Pseudonym » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Phelvia wrote:
vixenvega wrote:The colors are already technically discounted since ordering them any other time is double, like, man.

So you can order these colors whenever? I wasn't sure whether the Year-In-Review event is a "last chance to grab these colors" thing or if it's just a sale on colors that would normally cost extra because they're not standard. The promo page kinda makes it sounds like they're gone after this week: "For this week only, some of the colors we made available from January to March, 2017 will be available for purchase on all compatible models!"

Sorry for the newb question, guys. :blush:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:
vixenvega wrote:The year in review sale has always been just colors at promo price. I have no idea why anyone would have any expectation of another discount in addition to that. :eyeroll:

Maybe because a certain recent sale didn't bring the discount it usually brought?

Just maybe.

*Sigh*

Fam...cool your jets. Like, you're not entitled to a sale, you constantly complaining about one is at this point making you look ridiculous. You complain BD has backlog and said yourself "the employees wouldn't mind some down time" or similar. Don't you think maybe, just maybe, that a site wide sale would cause more backlog?

BF orders are still a thing. People could order whatever they wanted and it wasn't a set number of toys. Christmas was a holiday, people bought stuff. I spoke with CS and they even said they were busy from the holidays. Give them a damn break. The Year in Review is more stuff to do. A discount would cause further backlog and more work that you said employees probably don't want.

Like...give it up, jfc. There's plenty indie stores doing sales, buy one from them and support their business since BD makes you so aggravated.

vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:55 pm

You can order them anytime, they're just double the current promo price.
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Robiland wrote:Yeah with all the colours this year it makes sense to split it up, just unlucky that I won't be able to buy a diamond toy while it's available for promo price. I don't really mind paying full price for the pour though so it's not an issue as I can just ticket for it when I'm ready.

How come you won't be able to get it?
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
vixenvega wrote:The colors are already technically discounted since ordering them any other time is double, like, man.

So you can order these colors whenever? I wasn't sure whether the Year-In-Review event is a "last chance to grab these colors" thing or if it's just a sale on colors that would normally cost extra because they're not standard. The promo page kinda makes it sounds like they're gone after this week: "For this week only, some of the colors we made available from January to March, 2017 will be available for purchase on all compatible models!"

Nah. The year in review is just bringing back this years promo colors. You can order these whenever you want through ticket but if its not during the promo, it'll cost about twice as much (15 -> 30$ etc) :smilenox:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

Nah. The year in review is just bringing back this years promo colors. You can order these whenever you want through ticket but if its not during the promo, it'll cost about twice as much (15 -> 30$ etc) :smilenox:

To add- you normally have to send in a customer service ticket to request these colors when it's not during their promo!
PM me! Image
Pseudonym

Postby Pseudonym » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

vixenvega wrote:You can order them anytime, they're just double the current promo price.

Phelvia wrote:Nah. The year in review is just bringing back this years promo colors. You can order these whenever you want through ticket but if its not during the promo, it'll cost about twice as much (15 -> 30$ etc) :smilenox:

Thanks, guys! That's a relief. I just made an order and can't afford another one right now, so I'll have to miss out on this promo, but it's nice to know I can still grab these colors in the future via ticket.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:09 pm

I don't have the funds to buy a toy right now, but I am going to save all the images so I can refer to them later on. BF was a little heavy on my wallet :crying:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Does anyone know where I can see some more examples of people's mars ascending toys? :widesmile:
PM me! Image
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:18 pm

I think it's smart they're breaking it up. To get a toy in Rainbow Parfait or Season's Greetings =^D?
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:26 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Maybe because a certain recent sale didn't bring the discount it usually brought?

Just maybe.

Can you at least be quiet for once? Your negativity is getting really annoying... if you're unhappy then leave the PC and stop whining around here... you're just looking like an big jerk with that attitude you're showing the last weeks... seriously :unamused:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Ah the sale is finally here! Been looking forward to this all week. :blush: Idk, I didn’t think they would do a customs sale, doesn’t make sense when they still need to get BF orders shipped.They’ve never done it in the past, just colors. Which is good enough for me since I tend to order smalls so some colors cost as much as the toy....

I’m super glad they’re breaking it up; it’s a super smart way to do it, and it gives me time to gather funds for the colors I want since they won’t be available till next week anyway.

Now to decide what I want besides my Amazon Princess pretzel.... I can’t wait to see everyone else’s lovelies!!!

Also, THOSE STICKERS. :misc2: :crying: I’m going to order a ton and put them on everything.
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Honestly, I think people have the right to voice if they're a bit disappointed about something, as long as they're discussing it calmly. I felt the above comments were calm, and replying to tell the people to stop being salty/entitled is what's going to spark up more negativity and tension. :crying:

Anyways, I'm currently obsessing over the real size tool right now, trying to narrow down what models/firmnesses I want to order hmmm.
PM me! Image
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Villie wrote:Honestly, I think people have the right to voice if they're a bit disappointed about something, as long as they're discussing it calmly. I felt the above comments were calm, and replying to tell the people to stop being salty/entitled is what's going to spark up more negativity and tension. :crying:

Anyways, I'm currently obsessing over the real size tool right now, trying to narrow down what models/firmnesses I want to order hmmm.

*cries* I'm so sad I only have mobile and can't use the real size tool! :crying:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Villie wrote:Anyways, I'm currently obsessing over the real size tool right now, trying to narrow down what models/firmnesses I want to order hmmm.

*cries* I'm so sad I only have mobile and can't use the real size tool! :crying:

I FEEL YOUR PAIN :crying:
I spend most of my time browsing BD and the forums on my phone, so usually I'm going off purely by measurements if I see a pretty in the adoptions section I wanna grab pffft.

Apparently, if you click the real size link while on mobile, you teeechnically can access the page! It's only useful for comparing models to eachother and not seeing how they compare to a credit card though, hahaha.
Link so you can see if it works??

EDIT: fixed link
Last edited by Villie on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me! Image
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Villie wrote:

Totally agree! I would have loved a sale even a 10% off one buuut that's okay I got what I wanted that I've been selling toy's for so I'm super happy! plus I get to try out two new models! No need for salt we are a community we are gonna agree/disagree but there's no need to disrespect people too! :doh:

Yeah I always though Meng was smaller than it actually is I compared it to my Nova and was like HUH! :widesmile: But I'm super excited about it I'm just worried that his wee face is gonna give me a complex haha!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:40 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Villie wrote:

Totally agree! I would have loved a sale even a 10% off one buuut that's okay I got what I wanted that I've been selling toy's for so I'm super happy! plus I get to try out two new models! No need for salt we are a community we are gonna agree/disagree but there's no need to disrespect people too! :doh:

Yeah I always though Meng was smaller than it actually is I compared it to my Nova and was like HUH! :widesmile: But I'm super excited about it I'm just worried that his wee face is gonna give me a complex haha!

Just remind yourself he's smiling cuz he knows you're gonna sit on his face!!! (his kink)
PM me! Image
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Villie wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Villie wrote:

Just remind yourself he's smiling cuz he knows you're gonna sit on his face!!! (his kink)

YOI DRINK.gif

It took me a second and then it hit me! Yaaaaaaas! You should be an edna life coach

YOI.gif
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband

Return to “General Discussion”