/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
spiralcatfox

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby spiralcatfox » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:03 pm

Phelvia wrote:Has anyone else seen this...?

This is new and also kind of amazing...

Omg, I am in love!! :misc3: :misc2: :widesmile:
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:07 pm

Phelvia wrote:Has anyone else seen this...?

This is new and also kind of amazing...

So this is why we got Demogorgon in October and not Cthulhu!
BECAUSE DUKE IS HOGGING THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF DARKNESS TO HIMSELF :laugh:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Oh, just so everyone does know, this is Ika's artwork page :misc2:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Cute artwork!

Man, I wish I could get the strawberry yogurt parfait colour on something... Another one I have to watch go away at the discounted price. I sold three toys and it was barely enough to get a single secondhand toy. Ugh...stupid currency conversion. >.<
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:07 pm

katze wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I wanted a toy in Strawberrry Rainbow Yogurt Parfait yet thought it was getting released later. I'll admire it from a disyance =-). Can't swing $105 + $15 shipping for 1 toy rn.

What model were you gonna get it on? :o

Was considering small 3/soft Clayton =^). Keep testing my real size limits. Want to use all my small Croxic!
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 am

As if sexualizing outfits worn by school-age girls wasn't nasty enough to begin with, they had to make it tentacles, too... :unamused:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:20 am

Roverseer2 wrote:As if sexualizing outfits worn by school-age girls wasn't nasty enough to begin with, they had to make it tentacles, too... :unamused:

I'm surprised you don't know of this meme.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:52 am

HungryStray wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:As if sexualizing outfits worn by school-age girls wasn't nasty enough to begin with, they had to make it tentacles, too... :unamused:

Yeah, and I know that the schoolgirl outfit is an anime trope, it doesn't make it any less creepy to make pin-up art of something children wear.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 am

Roverseer2 wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

Yeah, and I know that the schoolgirl outfit is an anime trope, it doesn't make it any less creepy to make pin-up art of something children wear.

-Shrug.- To each his own I suppose. Nobody is getting hurt so I'm not concerned.

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:13 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

I wish there was a spit take emote here lmao!

I wonder what happened to Narse, their old artist? I don't think he'd done anything for BD for a while?

I'm not sure who the artist was for this one but it might still be Narse? His style might've changed. It's fckn adorable though that it's the tentacle that's blushing. How's that for empowerment eh?

HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I wish there was a spit take emote here lmao!

I wonder what happened to Narse, their old artist? I don't think he'd done anything for BD for a while?

I'm not sure who the artist was for this one but it might still be Narse? His style might've changed. It's fckn adorable though that it's the tentacle that's blushing. How's that for empowerment eh?

► Show Spoiler
<--TW offensive joke!!1

I love the "loving tentacle" trope, or at the very least the idea that the tentacle is a creature itself with at least basic intelligence and understanding. consenticles <3

Like each little tentacle has it's own sentience?! Omg... what would you call a group of tentacles? A cluster? A tickle? A tickle of tentacles? And they all get excited to see senpai. <3 I imagine they make little toot noises.

Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 am

Roverseer2 wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

Are you ok? Because you seem like...reeeeeally obsessed with everything somehow involving children in some almost fanatical way. And from that...calling anyone or assuming anyone is [redacted] for liking whatever current thing we're talking about. :eyeroll:

Also. Depending on the college, some places have set uniforms like that. Aka for adults. But like I said, you're unheathily obsessed with everything revolving around children. Are you compensating for something?

To you other guys, I think intelligent tentacles is a cool idea. I don't see enough art of where a tentacle monster isn't just a pile of writhing...well tentacles. Lol
Last edited by Phelvia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:34 am

I just love that it's Duke in the pic. Seeing a character who's established as cocky and macho in a skirt and making the monster blush is adorable. It wouldn't have been bad if they'd done the art with Janine or JT or another character instead, but Duke was definitely the funniest and most charming choice.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:
HungryStray wrote:I'm surprised you don't know of this meme.

Are you ok? Because you seem like...reeeeeally obsessed with everything somehow involving children in some almost fanatical way. And from that...calling anyone or assuming anyone is [redacted] for liking whatever current thing we're talking about. :eyeroll:

I was going to say something similar but I didn't want to start anything. Rover, you seem obsessed with paedophilia; you certainly liken it to enough things around here. It's getting old. We get it. You think everything around here is somehow equal to sexually harming children.
:eyeroll:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 pm

Not a furry/plushy yet that art's super cute! In highschool adult Japanese college students visited wearing these outfits. College students in anime wear em too. No worries =^).
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:

I was going to say something similar but I didn't want to start anything. Rover, you seem obsessed with paedophilia; you certainly liken it to enough things around here. It's getting old. We get it. You think everything around here is somehow equal to sexually harming children.

Seeing as you're the one who's got the MLP avatar, I think this is a pot calling the kettle black kind of scenario.
taulanaewn

Postby taulanaewn » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Okay sorry to butt in here but please explain how liking "childish" things makes you want to fuck a kid.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm

HungryStray wrote:I'm surprised you don't know of this meme.

My favorite has to be that video of the british guy going « we get nice and wet then we get out the tea bags », I think it was the same guy who made the vine about showing « the most beautiful thing in his life » then pushing his baby aside to show the Xbox One behind it. The shower meme always gets me.

Also my ex wore this exact type of outfit and she is 28 so yeah.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

Seeing as you're the one who's got the MLP avatar, I think this is a pot calling the kettle black kind of scenario.

I've not seen anyone so bent on everything is child related...sooooo wanna confess something? :surprised:

If you want to do something useful instead of calling everyone a pedo for liking X, go actually donate to charities, raise awareness of this kind of thing, go find ways to help out...instead of arguing with people on a sex toy forum. :unamused:

Cool, it's not even a sexual avatar. Or is liking mlp anything now make you a pedo in your book? Why are you here exactly? Since BD always makes something that's "pedo" to you or you just are uncomfortable with it why be here? We all know its just to antagonize people, bottom line.
Colors = pedo. So does that mean sex toys = self rape, or toys that have animal elements = bestiality?

Tl;dr find a new hobby instead of antagonizing everyone. If you care about pedophilia so much, find constructive ways to raise awareness to it.
Last edited by Phelvia on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

Whats wrong with MLP? I think rainbow's avatar is cute she collects MLP stuff so it makes sense?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband

Return to “General Discussion”