/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Villie

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Villie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:06 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I'm guessing you might save more money by combining shipping, rather than with separate orders to get discount savings on custom colors from the End of Year sale. On some colors, aren't the savings only $10?

I don't think theyre going to take away the color discounts, even if they combine the order for shipping purposes hmm
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:47 am

taulanaewn wrote:Thank you! Just placed the order and I'll get back with the result of my ticket.

If it doesn't work, it's okay. At least we learned something either way.

They can't combine orders.
If you want to save on shipping you have to order the new toys through a ticket and have them added to your existing order.
taulanaewn

Postby taulanaewn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:52 am

Oh all right. Thank you for that information!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:35 am

I wish Teenies were free, either with large orders, or as a reward for regular customers. I kinda want some, but not enough to buy them separately. i know they had that as a recent promotion (but I missed it, heh).

Actually, a rewards/incentive program for returning customers would be good, period. Like 5% credit for every dollar spent, something like that...

Would be a nice way to reward a long time customer, and incentive for the noobs to buy more.
taulanaewn

Postby taulanaewn » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:48 am

Yeah, they can't combine orders but apparently I can cancel both and reorder them???

Peridot Echo would end up costing extra to order again so I'll just leave it. Plus inconvenience fee.

So yeah, three separate orders for Year In Review. Fun stuff.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:02 am

taulanaewn wrote:Yeah, they can't combine orders but apparently I can cancel both and reorder them???

Peridot Echo would end up costing extra to order again so I'll just leave it. Plus inconvenience fee.

Booo that sucks
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:16 am

Cestrum wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:I would love you to tag me thank you so much!

DaedraQueen wrote:Also just realises we are waiting on the same unicorn wand hope its amazing!

Just posted the comparisons to my tumblr and the comparison thread with you tagged! I'm pretty excited for it, it's so cute I love unicorns, so I hope so too. :smilenox:

My unicorn arrived! I mean they sent me the wrong size lubes but my unicorn arrived its so cute! I love it now on to cuatomer help for lube support
Snapchat-1032110636.jpg
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:59 am

taulanaewn wrote:Yeah, they can't combine orders but apparently I can cancel both and reorder them???

Aww man, that stinks :unamused:
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:59 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
Cestrum wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:I would love you to tag me thank you so much!

DaedraQueen wrote:Also just realises we are waiting on the same unicorn wand hope its amazing!

Just posted the comparisons to my tumblr and the comparison thread with you tagged! I'm pretty excited for it, it's so cute I love unicorns, so I hope so too. :smilenox:

My unicorn arrived! I mean they sent me the wrong size lubes but my unicorn arrived its so cute! I love it now on to cuatomer help for lube support
Snapchat-1032110636.jpg

This was such a cool deal (if you did indeed get it for free during lovehoney's promotion). I already had the original colored one, but it was still very tempting! It's really cute and the new colors are great!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:01 am

blushingkitten wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Cestrum wrote:

Snapchat-1032110636.jpg

This was such a cool deal (if you did indeed get it for free during lovehoney's promotion). I already had the original colored one, but it was still very tempting! It's really cute and the new colors are great!

yeah id been eyeing a pretty red set in the plus size section and i knew i needed some lube so it was a good deal for me!

❤ Currently Owned ❤

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:04 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I wish Teenies were free, either with large orders, or as a reward for regular customers. I kinda want some, but not enough to buy them separately. i know they had that as a recent promotion (but I missed it, heh).

Actually, a rewards/incentive program for returning customers would be good, period. Like 5% credit for every dollar spent, something like that...

Would be a nice way to reward a long time customer, and incentive for the noobs to buy more.

I think bd had(?) an associates deal with sex toy blogs a long time ago, but they have since removed that option (if im remembering correctly, at all)

Lord knows I'd buy directly from bd if they'd offer more deals and discounts, but I'm broke enough as is, and I'm not willing to spend more on toys and colors that have skyrocketed in costs over the past few months :widesmile:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:23 pm

5% credit for every dollar spent? I'd probably be able to get several free toys by now. =P

With their price hikes on products AND shipping (it really doesn't cost 100+ to ship 1 toy...), and quality, according to many, declining, I may as well be done buying from BD period. =/
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:27 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:5% credit for every dollar spent? I'd probably be able to get several free toys by now. =P

With their price hikes on products AND shipping (it really doesn't cost 100+ to ship 1 toy...), and quality, according to many, declining, I may as well be done buying from BD period. =/

I wanna grab about three more toys and im done! Unless they come out with something new that i really really want!

Theres a bunch of non bds that i want now and to be honest they are just as expensive as bad dragon still $75ish for a small so its not too different and shipping doesn't limit me here, so i guess second hands is my jam for now x

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:53 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:5% credit for every dollar spent? I'd probably be able to get several free toys by now. =P

I wanna grab about three more toys and im done! Unless they come out with something new that i really really want!

Theres a bunch of non bds that i want now and to be honest they are just as expensive as bad dragon still $75ish for a small so its not too different and shipping doesn't limit me here, so i guess second hands is my jam for now x

I do want to get a custom Chance since my partner claimed my other one, years back. XD I want to get one with the Dashinly Blue colour for the base, a soft pink shaft, white splotch, and SS. Wouldn't mind getting it with a CT. That's the main toy I want to get. I do have others but, you know, I may look for secondhand deals on DH. I mean, when someone can send me a medium toy for 22 dollars shipped, and BD wants to charge me about 85 + shipping for a toy of the same size and weight... lol, no.

There are a few I'd still like from EE, too, as well as from some Etsy places.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like I'm "over" the whole fantasty toy thing. I sometimes go thorugh feeling like that but it's lasted months, this time around.

Anyone know where the thread is that lists all of BD's colours? I want to say HungryStray started it a year or so ago. Damned if I can find it atm, though!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Anyone know where the thread is that lists all of BD's colours? I want to say HungryStray started it a year or so ago. Damned if I can find it atm, though!

This one?
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=42919

Also:
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=52974
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Nyan wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Anyone know where the thread is that lists all of BD's colours? I want to say HungryStray started it a year or so ago. Damned if I can find it atm, though!

This one?
viewtopic.php?f=126&t=42919

Also:
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=52974

That first link is exactly the one I was looking for. Thanks!
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I do want to get a custom Chance since my partner claimed my other one, years back. XD I want to get one with the Dashinly Blue colour for the base, a soft pink shaft, white splotch, and SS. Wouldn't mind getting it with a CT. That's the main toy I want to get. I do have others but, you know, I may look for secondhand deals on DH. I mean, when someone can send me a medium toy for 22 dollars shipped, and BD wants to charge me about 85 + shipping for a toy of the same size and weight... lol, no.

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like I'm "over" the whole fantasty toy thing. I sometimes go thorugh feeling like that but it's lasted months, this time around.

Anyone know where the thread is that lists all of BD's colours? I want to say HungryStray started it a year or so ago. Damned if I can find it atm, though!

Can you still get custom color splotches though? Lots of color options have changed now so I'm not sure if we can still get a splotch without it being Chances old Natural colors or something
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:43 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Can you still get custom color splotches though? Lots of color options have changed now so I'm not sure if we can still get a splotch without it being Chances old Natural colors or something

I never knew custom coloured splotches were off the table, now, too. I can ask CS about it. It won't kill the idea if I can't get it, but if even something like that is off the table, I'll just go to EE and get their Cody, though I know I won't have a CT.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:53 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

I never knew custom coloured splotches were off the table, now, too. I can ask CS about it. It won't kill the idea if I can't get it, but if even something like that is off the table, I'll just go to EE and get their Cody, though I know I won't have a CT.

Again I'm not sure so I wouldn't know if it's available or not. So don't think it's off the table until you ask CS. I was just curious if you knew if it was still around or not
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:56 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Again I'm not sure so I wouldn't know if it's available or not. So don't think it's off the table until you ask CS. I was just curious if you knew if it was still around or not

I have no idea. I sent a ticket a bit ago to ask about my custom. I can update this when I hear back, probably tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”