/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Squirrelmunk

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Villie wrote:I was just rushing back after Realizing

Austin's signature is also very similar colors!

I was meh about Zoie. Now I need one.

I just hope it's on the looser end of the spectrum.

I wonder how this part of the texture feels:

It looks overly pronounced and uncomfortable, but I could be wrong.
Last edited by Squirrelmunk on Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:08 pm

Generally, I am excited to see Zoie. I'm not sure if I'm more excited by the artwork than the toy though. In general, I like the outside look of the toy Could possibly have had a little fur texture, but it doesn't kill it for me. I am curiouse about the entrance of the toy, but then I'm a bit disapointed over the rest of the interial. It looks very similiar to many of the other toys and with Leilana, I hoped that they would get a bit more experimental rather than playing it safe. Now if she is tighter than Sophia, I might still buy her though. I would like something with a lighter rippled texture than Janine, but with a little more grip than Sophia.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:10 pm

I like Zoie and am gonna definitely get one for my BF eventually but I need to get him a Leilani first! :smile: But Man I really like that character art! She is so pretty and I really like the story! So nice to see! I like the lips on her and the tail!

► Show Spoiler
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:23 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I totally forgot about Renamon lmao. Yeah it's totally her due to the amount of yellow and white.

I wonder what the natural is based on then. Orange and purple foxes don't ring any bells.

Also now that i read and write this I kind of realized her signature coloration is similar to lemon blueberry cake dessert color and I'm already hungry as hell but on a diet. BUT CAKE SOUNDS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW uugghhhh

Maybe her natural is based off of her product picture?

But I also had to do a double take when I saw Zoie's signature, as I thought they'd brought back the lemon blueberry dessert color;;

I like Zoie and I don't at the same time; I feel like she could use a little extra polish and details to really make her stand out a little more
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Love the character art! I agree with the folks who think the model itself looks plain and uninteresting.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:39 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:I totally forgot about Renamon lmao. Yeah it's totally her due to the amount of yellow and white.

I wonder what the natural is based on then. Orange and purple foxes don't ring any bells.

Also now that i read and write this I kind of realized her signature coloration is similar to lemon blueberry cake dessert color and I'm already hungry as hell but on a diet. BUT CAKE SOUNDS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW uugghhhh

Maybe her natural is based off of her product picture?

But I also had to do a double take when I saw Zoie's signature, as I thought they'd brought back the lemon blueberry dessert color;;

I like Zoie and I don't at the same time; I feel like she could use a little extra polish and details to really make her stand out a little more

I was on my phone earlier when I made that comment so I couldn't see her character art until later (about 1hr ago) lol. I should go back and edit that, my bad.

But yeah. Totally reminds me of the cake color:

Pretty close! But I ain't complaining! It's actually pretty nice we got a nice yellow-white-purple combo to have year-round though. I like seeing the weirder or less-used color combinations but they're often not well-received due to varying reasons but at least we got a nice signature out of it.

I just wished 3-color marbles were easier to do on penetrables and the promo pic's marbling... kind of gives me a good idea as to why they don't do them (at least outside of promo colors), but when they come out nice, they come out reallyyyyyyyy nice.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:40 pm

I'm late to the party, but the Demogorgon design makes a lot more sense now that I've watched Stranger Things. It's not a penis, it's a small creature (like Meng). When I thought it was a penis, it looked even creepier.

They could have made the base "vines" instead, though. Maybe they should consider a 'flared' version too (would probably need to be a big seller first, for that to happen).
katze

Postby katze » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I'm late to the party, but the Demogorgon design makes a lot more sense now that I've watched Stranger Things. It's not a penis, it's a small creature (like Meng). When I thought it was a penis, it looked even creepier.

They could have made the base "vines" instead, though. Maybe they should consider a 'flared' version too (would probably need to be a big seller first, for that to happen).

I think it’s still supposed to be a penis, with the head being able to open up like the creatures mouths.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:49 pm

katze wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:I'm late to the party, but the Demogorgon design makes a lot more sense now that I've watched Stranger Things. It's not a penis, it's a small creature (like Meng). When I thought it was a penis, it looked even creepier.

I think it’s still supposed to be a penis, with the head being able to open up like the creatures mouths.

Really? I think it might be the "tadpole" version of the monster.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:53 pm

Seconded on having a flared version. The only thing stopping me from buying Demogorgon is its tiny head, which I probably won't be able to feel. Sad because the head has a unique design, but I'd totally take a chance with a flared version of it.

EDIT: Words.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Wait Zoie's a new toy not a coloration? Was thinking it was a new color shown on an Alice/Sofia/Lana first glance they all look real similair :misc6:. Not as familair with their penetrables/never have a need to look through them in Adoptions and so I hadn't noticed it was a new toy. Least the inner texture's different looking from the other vaginas.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
katze wrote:

Really? I think it might be the "tadpole" version of the monster.

I'd think they'd add the little limbs and tail and stuff if it was meant to be an entire lil critter
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:33 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I like Zoie and am gonna definitely get one for my BF eventually but I need to get him a Leilani first! :smile: But Man I really like that character art! She is so pretty and I really like the story! So nice to see! I like the lips on her and the tail!

► Show Spoiler

Can only agree there. I love the art they managed to make for this one. They did a great job.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:03 am

The art is really cute for this one. Wish I had a use for it :widesmile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:26 am

Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:55 am

Well at least they finally made a fox penetrable, although i still have the same 'problems' with its design as i do with alice, which is its rather smooth for something that has fur. If they had some simple lines like Mary's redesign had, or like JT has to give it a bit of credence to being the creature its trying to portray i'd actually applaud them for stepping away from the rather similar penetrables they released in the past year of so. But i'ts on the list now of the things i want tbh i'll probably end up buying her if an adoption stands out to me :smile:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 pm

The new Zoie.... There's a lot that catches my interest, but the external look definitely isn't it... That first colour option though is downright gorgeous, doubly so with it being metallic... The internal texture looks rather interesting as well...

Don't really care for the character, or especially the exterior look. Not much really shouts out "hey, I'm a fox!" other than the small detail of the tail along the top... The other two thirds of the outside of the sleeve really does look exactly the same as several of the other more human toys....
tysta

Postby tysta » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:59 pm

Yay! I ordered a flop Zoie yesterday as soon as they dropped, it actually got shipped that day, and since I live in the Phoenix area, I had it in my hands this afternoon! I won't get to play until later tonight, but I did take a little lube and finger her before washing. Couple thoughts:

1. The odd projection near the entrance visible in the cutaway isn't as protruding as the photo makes it look. It and the texture around it give kind of a grooved, whorled texture leading inward. It is the tightest spot but overall I'm guessing it's going to land near the middle of the tightness range, and I think the texture will be fun. Hard to tell with a finger though.

2. She widens out considerably towards the back, maybe one of the loosest toys after the first third. For those longer and thicker people (um, yeah, totally talking about myself here... :/ ), penetrating from the back end might be more fun, then the tip will land in that textured area.

3. I like the lips and entrance and think they look and feel nice! Maybe not very fox-like, but see what you want to I guess...

4. There's definitely a very small anus and small clit.
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:09 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I like her more than when I first saw her, but there's literally nothing (aside from the tail) that signifies its a fox. it's literally a human vagina with a tail on top. No fur, no more animalistic/exotic labia. Like...we've already got alice, gala, lana, sophia and you could probably even qualify sugarstar and lily for vaginas with 0 labia. Janine is the only one that isn't "exotic" that has noticeable labia. The new toy looks like Alice with the lips pulled back a little, and looks very similarly to lana and sophia.

Meh. It's cute, and glad people seem to be excited for her.
Even though I don't have the "bits" to use penetrable, I still really want one. I'd love a humanoid penetrable with customize-able colors, but with actual labia/clit/texture :eyeroll:
if i could get a janine with the old split natural color I would >>

I know right? Real labia is more exotic then what BD is offering haha :widesmile:

No but seriously don't understand this fascination with small totally symmetrical labia. Ladies come in all different shapes and even from an anthropomorphic standpoint BD is failing big time
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:02 pm

CE8AA54E-6A36-48E0-BA40-E5E0EF6E9B71.jpeg

Suction cups are pretty useful :D
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “General Discussion”