/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Phelvia

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Phelvia » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Anyone know if Kage can still support a split base, but you need to ticket for it?
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:16 pm

DesireDemon wrote:No but seriously don't understand this fascination with small totally symmetrical labia. Ladies come in all different shapes and even from an anthropomorphic standpoint BD is failing big time

I know. This is why I like the originally Mary's look over the new one. Don't get me wrong, I love both, they have their pros and cons. But the thing is the New Mary is she too... perfect? I mean no flaws that would naturally appear in nature. Like airbrushing photos for magazine covers. I'm not saying I dislike it, but the legacy gives it more realistic side.
I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. I'm not fond of these new labia though.

I would like to say I did like Lily, but only for the intricate detail on her in general... and she felt great too.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I like her more than when I first saw her, but there's literally nothing (aside from the tail) that signifies its a fox. it's literally a human vagina with a tail on top. No fur, no more animalistic/exotic labia. Like...we've already got alice, gala, lana, sophia and you could probably even qualify sugarstar and lily for vaginas with 0 labia. Janine is the only one that isn't "exotic" that has noticeable labia. The new toy looks like Alice with the lips pulled back a little, and looks very similarly to lana and sophia.

Meh. It's cute, and glad people seem to be excited for her.
Even though I don't have the "bits" to use penetrable, I still really want one. I'd love a humanoid penetrable with customize-able colors, but with actual labia/clit/texture :eyeroll:
if i could get a janine with the old split natural color I would >>

oh yeah. there is that trend. maybe if they make a cow, there will be ample labia
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Anyone know if it was baking SODA or baking POWDER that gets smells out of silicone? :psyduck:

I've never tried it, but I'm pretty sure it's baking soda.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Anyone know if it was baking SODA or baking POWDER that gets smells out of silicone? :psyduck:

Baking soda, powder is a fungus and I guess is not a good thing to put on a toy...
Squarepegtoys has an article about this
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Baking powder is a combination of baking soda and a powdered acid so the acid and base react with each other during the baking process, making your baked good rise. It's a much faster rise than yeast (which is a fungus) so it's usually the go-to leavening agent for quickbreads and cakes. I take food seriously :stick: would anyone else be interested in a baking thread over in the off-topic forum? I could talk about this for ages.

Cigarette smoke really sticks to everything, good luck getting rid of the smell!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:41 pm

Yup! I think usually the acid is cream of tartar. To get rid of cigarette smoke smell, people usually use an ozone machine, but I'm not sure if you have access to one.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:At the very least I can keep them sealed until I can find something else to try.

Oh well, science experiment time :widesmile:

This article might give you some ideas.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:02 am

Admin Edit: Do not post links to external 2nd hand forums.
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:52 am

Why not XL Stan?
That thing is one fat muscle. Should be a good fit :P
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:02 am

In soviet Russia, silicone fucks you.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:09 am

Huh. So I seen a front view of Zoie on reddit. So I guess she has noticeable lips after all? I guess the side view doesn't really show it

Edit;
I've been trying to find this for like an hour now. I know it was in the RR talk here but I accidentally closed that tab.

Is the softer the firmness, the more feathery the outcome?

Pretty much...what do each firmnesses do to the pour?
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:56 am

Phelvia wrote:Huh. So I seen a front view of Zoie on reddit. So I guess she has noticeable lips after all? I guess the side view doesn't really show it

Edit;
I've been trying to find this for like an hour now. I know it was in the RR talk here but I accidentally closed that tab.

I've seen Zoie in person and it's very cute. Has noticeable lips and a little butthole. The tail is soooo cute and more detailed. Personally, it's my favorite looking penetrable now!

Regarding firmness, I have seen it said that soft creates a more feathery look, yes.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:01 am

Phelvia wrote:Huh. So I seen a front view of Zoie on reddit. So I guess she has noticeable lips after all? I guess the side view doesn't really show it
Edit;

This one? https://imgur.com/yBQtBvq
It looks so great :widesmile:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:48 am

Lipton wrote:
Edit;

This one? https://imgur.com/yBQtBvq
It looks so great :widesmile:

Yeah!
I take back saying she looks plain because that front view definitely makes a difference :widesmile:
Pseudonym

Postby Pseudonym » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:19 am

Damn, I have to agree with y'all about Zoie. She looks great when you can see her clearly from the front like that.

I know the three-quarter angle shot is more artsy and/or professional or what have you, but it might pay off for BD to include front-view angles of their penetrables. I didn't give Zoie a second look after it was released, but now that I've seen a front-angle shot, I'm turned on by it. If I ever get a penetrable, she just shot to the top of the list.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:08 pm

Huh.
Honestly surprised BD has a color that isn't a marble out.

Love Midnight Forest, the fade with the base and the one with out are awesome. Hope we get more color options or promos like it.
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:57 pm

I think I might get a Ridley in Midnight forest... or an Ika not sure. I really love it.
CoffeeBean

Postby CoffeeBean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Jaynix wrote:Bit confused about Pisces. Metallic red and purple? It's just purple to me?

I thought the same thing, but I wonder if they mean the shade of purple? Compared side by side to amethyst it definitely seems a much warmer shade of purple.
I'm a bunny and I like coffee!
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:41 pm

CoffeeBean wrote:
Jaynix wrote:Bit confused about Pisces. Metallic red and purple? It's just purple to me?

I thought the same thing, but I wonder if they mean the shade of purple? Compared side by side to amethyst it definitely seems a much warmer shade of purple.

On the sale side, it just states "an incredibly vibrant and metallic purple" :psyduck:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”