/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Villie

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Villie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Jaynix wrote:Bit confused about Pisces. Metallic red and purple? It's just purple to me?

Their last three newsletters have had to be edited so the color description actually matches the color selection description :misc6: :surprised:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Zodiac: Sensitivity was supposed to be a marble of this color and the last single zodiac color...
Really looks completely different. I very much hope my toy looks more like on the pic from Sensitivity and not as bland as this.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am

Jaynix wrote:I hope these discrepancies aren't down to misunderstandings.. :(

Anyway there's a Tako in the adoptions right now, I'm wondering if the colour is Giger Black?

It looks like Giger Black (great color!)
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:39 pm

I think i'm gonna down size my collection, though im going to wait till my med pretzal gets here on monday and then my rainbow echo on thursday shows up! Take one last family pic and then figure out which ones dont work at all!

Mostly got echo so i could try him and plus being rainbow would probably sell easy if it doesnt work out!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
katze

Postby katze » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:I think i'm gonna down size my collection, though im going to wait till my med pretzal gets here on monday and then my rainbow echo on thursday shows up! Take one last family pic and then figure out which ones dont work at all!

Mostly got echo so i could try him and plus being rainbow would probably sell easy if it doesnt work out!

I hope you like Echo!! The one you got is a small right? I think you would prefer a medium based on the other toys you’ve gotten, but I loved my small before I got my medium!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 pm

katze wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:I think i'm gonna down size my collection, though im going to wait till my med pretzal gets here on monday and then my rainbow echo on thursday shows up! Take one last family pic and then figure out which ones dont work at all!

I hope you like Echo!! The one you got is a small right? I think you would prefer a medium based on the other toys you’ve gotten, but I loved my small before I got my medium!

Me too! Yeah small , medium firmness and yeah im thinking that now but hey you never know maybe it will surprise me! I mean i mostly got it for the colour so woo!

❤ Currently Owned ❤

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:04 pm

still no luck on selling any of my toys :/
really dont see why.
its so hard going onto reddit or dragonhoard and seeing all these pretty toys i cant buy because i haven't sold them yet. :crying:
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:02 am

meatloaf wrote:still no luck on selling any of my toys :/
really dont see why.
its so hard going onto reddit or dragonhoard and seeing all these pretty toys i cant buy because i haven't sold them yet. :crying:

yeah :(
it comes and goes
sometimes toys are snapped up asap and other times...months between sales :(

good luck!!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:07 am

really dont see why.

Well, your asking prices are quite steep. You should generally price your toys no higher than the flop price. For your large toys, that's $105.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:07 am

Bulbasaur wrote:
really dont see why.

Well, your asking prices are quite steep. You should generally price your toys no higher than the flop price. For your large toys, that's $105.

Really?? I thought her prices were pretty well done maybe you aren't including the colours/added extra's If I have a toy with a suction cup & custom fade/marble whatever I'm most likely not gonna sell for base price especially if its come out super pretty and I've never had any issue's selling that way ^^

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:30 am

DaedraQueen wrote:Really?? I thought her prices were pretty well done maybe you aren't including the colours/added extra's If I have a toy with a suction cup & custom fade/marble whatever I'm most likely not gonna sell for base price especially if its come out super pretty and I've never had any issue's selling that way ^^

Her swamp wyrm in a single colour is $125 and shipping; her tentacle in dark natural is $120. Unless I'm missing something, these are $135 new. (The price on Chance seems OK since they don't really do that colour anymore to the best of my knowledge.)
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:22 am

Bulbasaur wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:Really?? I thought her prices were pretty well done maybe you aren't including the colours/added extra's If I have a toy with a suction cup & custom fade/marble whatever I'm most likely not gonna sell for base price especially if its come out super pretty and I've never had any issue's selling that way ^^

Her swamp wyrm in a single colour is $125 and shipping; her tentacle in dark natural is $120. Unless I'm missing something, these are $135 new. (The price on Chance seems OK since they don't really do that colour anymore to the best of my knowledge.)

Are you sure you've quoted the right person?? Lizardbreath has none of the ones listed that you've said but maybe your talking about meatloaf??

EDIT: I'm in the wrong not you hunnie I apologise! I thought you were talking about lizard and she's always been awesome with me willing to work out a deal haha! and you are completely right ^^

❤ Currently Owned ❤

reine

Postby reine » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:05 am

Maybe a silly question, but is there any way to, like... "test" whether a lube will give you a UTI before actually having it come into contact with anything down there, or do you have to play Russian roulette?

I've only had a UTI maybe once in my life, so I don't seem to be prone to them, and BD's white cumlube doesn't react on my skin... But I can't take antibiotics (major health complications), so I really don't want to deal with a UTI from lube. :tinfoil:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
reine

Postby reine » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:That, I don't know.
But I'm very sensitive down there (can't even wear certain types of pants or underwear. ugh) and I've never had an issue with BDs white or clear. (tho I don't very UTIs or Yeast infections very often or rarely at all)

I've heard the old formula caused issues, but when they switched to the current formula it was a lot better.
Sorry I don't know anything else :mystery:

From what I've seen, it sounds like the new formula is better, and also only really seems to be an issue with people who are more prone to UTIs? But I'm not sure, either. :mystery:

I'd also heard that the white was more likely to cause issues than the clear, though I can't remember if that was the old formula as well (and I'm not sure if it's true? hmmm).
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Sorry for the double post but
New Canvas.jpg

CANT UNSEE :laugh:

I've seen this! It's hilarious :laugh:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:57 pm

New Canvas.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still kind of want a Basilisk though :laugh:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
reine

Postby reine » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Added up the cost of everything BD on my wishlist, and it amounts to... around $1000 CAD. :psyduck:

I try not to think about how expensive this hobby gets, haha. :misc6: :nerdy: Sometimes I feel a bit guilty or embarrassed for blowing so much on dragon dicks, but I mean-- if people spend thousands on fun clothes, sports, or bikes, I guess this isn't really any different.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:57 pm

New Canvas.jpg

Omg :laugh: !
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:20 am

Including the current two orders, I spent something just shy of 5k eur on silicone.

No point to feel guilty though. A hobby is a hobby, and since I have so few (basically only 2-3) each individual one of course gets a fairly big budget. Plus I've dumped far bigger amounts of money into my other hobbies already.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:33 am

Oh, a quick question for anyone who owns an older BD penetrable model and any of the more recent ones (Lana and onward):

How smooth are the new penetrables externally? I know the newer dicks like Pearce and Axel are really glassy smooth compared to older models like David and the Gryphon, but I don't know if the same "glassy" feeling is present on the newer penetrables.

Return to “General Discussion”