/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
TheOtherDude

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:51 am

I have two Leilanis and a new Mary.
There is absolutely zero texture along the sleeve on Mary and nothing but those thin lines on Leilani either. Both models are smooth, pretty much like Tyson's shaft. They still have the inherent slight stickiness though.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:45 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:I have two Leilanis and a new Mary.
There is absolutely zero texture along the sleeve on Mary and nothing but those thin lines on Leilani either. Both models are smooth, pretty much like Tyson's shaft. They still have the inherent slight stickiness though.

Thanks!
I just checked your signature-- how would you say Leilani/Mary's "stickiness" is compared to Lily? I don't find my Lily particularly sticky/glassy, even though the sleeve is pretty smooth. I guess I'd say that Lily (and JT and Janine, my other penetrables) feels a bit more like skin, compared to new models like Pearce?
:psyduck:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:09 pm

That Lily hasn't arrived yet! Still waiting to be poured. She's in the bigger one of my two recent orders, the smaller one just shipped the other day. Shouldn't take too much longer.

I have other older model penetrables to compare though. Duke's Butt feels about as sticky but appears to have a slightly rougher texture. Hazel feels as smooth as new Mary/Leilani, but is less sticky. Have to add though, even my two Leilanis have a difference in stickiness - maybe that aspect is not so much decided by the model but more by the particular material? The stickier one is very metallic-heavy while the less sticky one mainly is matte. Hazel also is completely matte, while the sticky Duke's Butt is all-metallic. The only thing that doesn't quite fit in that theory is the new Mary that feels sticky even though she's matte brown.

► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Really low numbers in Clearance again. Even though it's foolish to speculate (hahaha) I wonder if they are shifting the direction to emphasize more custom orders. Probably not, since Clearance toys are basically the same price as Customs (unless they flop) minus a few bucks for Rogue colors I suppose.

In favor of Bad Dragon, "Adoption" toys have less pressure to conform to an exact result, and for the customer "what you see is what you get" so it has benefits for both parties.

Just wondering what's up w/Bad Dragon, that's all!

In my imagination, it's always "staff shakeups" hahaha. :( That's my imaginary reason for everything.
reine

Postby reine » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Awesome, thanks for the information!

I wonder if there's something about metallic pigments that makes toys stickier? My Bruiser and Echo are slightly sticky compared to several of my other (matte) toys, and they're both metallic. :mystery:

--

I've been wondering what's up with Clearance, as well. :( Seems like they haven't dropped much in the last few months, but I'm sure they must have a lot of rogues/flops around after the holiday rush...

Are they reserving most inventory toys to sell at conventions? Are they planning a huge "Spring Cleaning" drop? I've never seen the adoptions section stay so empty for so long. I read that they're seeking a new CEO, so maybe "staff shakeups" really is the answer.
:psyduck:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 pm

Haven't dropped much? They drop 200+ toys each week for the past 2 weeks. And, they all sold within that week. I'd say their doing pretty well with the adoptions right now.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:39 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Haven't dropped much? They drop 200+ toys each week for the past 2 weeks. And, they all sold within that week. I'd say their doing pretty well with the adoptions right now.

Maybe its like they're creating an artificial demand by releasing such limited stock? Which would make sense, i guess

Adoption/clearance toys flow like water when they drop, lol. Lord knows I've tried to spot a pretty toy only for it to disappear the moment I land on it OTL
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:44 pm

It just seems like they've been selling a lot of product lately in general.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:54 pm

To me it just looks like they are still heavily backlogged by the BF orders (and tacked on that, Christmas and New Year orders).
The only stuff that appears to drop are flops of ordered customs and only a very small amount of stuff that actually looks like freestyle artisan experiments they made during idle times.

► Show Spoiler
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:02 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:To me it just looks like they are still heavily backlogged by the BF orders (and tacked on that, Christmas and New Year orders).
The only stuff that appears to drop are flops of ordered customs and only a very small amount of stuff that actually looks like freestyle artisan experiments they made during idle times.

Theres that too, as instead of completing all ordered toys, BD seems kinda set on having sale after sale (not like its a bad thing in general, but its still bad in the sense that BD keeps on creating a bigger and bigger workload for themselves, as more folks flock to the new sales/colors)
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:02 pm

reine wrote:Maybe a silly question, but is there any way to, like... "test" whether a lube will give you a UTI before actually having it come into contact with anything down there, or do you have to play Russian roulette?

I've only had a UTI maybe once in my life, so I don't seem to be prone to them, and BD's white cumlube doesn't react on my skin... But I can't take antibiotics (major health complications), so I really don't want to deal with a UTI from lube. :tinfoil:

A UTI is caused by bacteria, so you're going to need to not cross-contaminate anything. If you're going to toy anally be extra careful.
Wash your hands thoroughly before and after toying, shower afterwards and make sure to pee after toying too. This will clear out your urinary tract.

Another tip is to boil your toys in between uses, and let them cool on a clean dinner plate. Use freshly laundered bath towels when playing to prevent spills and have something clean to wipe the lube off your hands.

I have extremely sensitive skin and BD cumlube has never caused me any irritation. Just be sure to clean up and pee afterwards! Ask your doctor or OB/gyn about how to avoid UTI s too.
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am

Mhhmmm.... I've been wondering, it's just a small "is this possible?" thought so I don't want to make a complete thread, but has anyone heard of split firmness on a Winston's tongue? Like the muzzle in firm and the tongue in soft? :smilenox: That sounds pretty wicked tbh
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:26 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Padre wrote:Mhhmmm.... I've been wondering, it's just a small "is this possible?" thought so I don't want to make a complete thread, but has anyone heard of split firmness on a Winston's tongue? Like the muzzle in firm and the tongue in soft? :smilenox: That sounds pretty wicked tbh

I've heard of people doing it in the past, but the last time i've heard anyone bring it up, they said BD woulnd't do it?
If someone has more recent info, I'd like to know too!
I have a small dragons tongue I woulnd't mind replacing in a different color :nomnom:

What colour/firmness does yours have? :)
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:31 am

Padre wrote:
I've heard of people doing it in the past, but the last time i've heard anyone bring it up, they said BD woulnd't do it?
If someone has more recent info, I'd like to know too!
I have a small dragons tongue I woulnd't mind replacing in a different color :nomnom:

What colour/firmness does yours have? :)

Rogue blue skink in medium firmness. He has a lil spillover on the lip. He's actually really pretty.

Does sound pretty! What's about it that makes you want to replace it for another colour, if it is as pretty as described? :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:37 am

Padre wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Rogue blue skink in medium firmness. He has a lil spillover on the lip. He's actually really pretty.

Does sound pretty! What's about it that makes you want to replace it for another colour, if it is as pretty as described? :widesmile:

TBH, I have mild OCD and the spillover on the lip drives me nuts :misc4: :excited:
Plus I think i might want it in soft. I had one in soft before and I really liked it. I'm not sure which i like better!

My dream one would be a small in soft/firm split firmness, with a plum muzzle and a black tongue, teeth painted black too if they still do that :excited:
But even if they agreed to it, with my latest CS experiences I'm not sure I'd trust that to turn out well anyway :laugh:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:01 am

I still want a Winston' S tongue, but I know I'll have to wait for a nice one to pop up in adoptions or a secondhand one cuz.... the color split between the tongue and mouth has the potential to drive me nuts :nomnom:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:19 am

So my small rainbow echo arrived! The moment I got him out the box I knew he'd be too small so I took him out to see his rainbow and the yellow bleeds into the orange slightly but other than that he's perfect!

He's in the bath right now but I'll be posting pics on the show me your echo thread once he's done!

Sadly he will be going to DragonHoard where hopefully someone will love him more than me!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:36 am

Alrighty, the Dragon's tongue question had me curious so I asked CS.

The tongue CAN still support a split. However it does come with a disclaimer (except Blue Skink).
Winston's Tongue can have split colorations by request, but only in solid firmness options. The split line will likely either be a hard line between the colors, with some of the base color on the shaft, or a softer split with bleeding between the colors. This will require an attempt disclaimer for any coloration except the Signature color for this model.

Hope that helps you guys.

Also Kage cannot support split bases (or infared). I finally got around to asking that. >_>

Also I learned depending on the toy and size, some can support a base with a three color marble.
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Phelvia wrote:Alrighty, the Dragon's tongue question had me curious so I asked CS.

The tongue CAN still support a split. However it does come with a disclaimer (except Blue Skink).
Winston's Tongue can have split colorations by request, but only in solid firmness options. The split line will likely either be a hard line between the colors, with some of the base color on the shaft, or a softer split with bleeding between the colors. This will require an attempt disclaimer for any coloration except the Signature color for this model.

Also Kage cannot support split bases (or infared). I finally got around to asking that. >_>

Also I learned depending on the toy and size, some can support a base with a three color marble.

Oh, thank you very much for the information! So I understand right that a firm muzzle+soft tongue would work, but not a medium muzzle+soft tongue? :widesmile:

EDIT: Ok my bad, my english isn't good today, I misunderstood the quote haha
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:17 pm

Padre wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Alrighty, the Dragon's tongue question had me curious so I asked CS.

Oh, thank you very much for the information! So I understand right that a firm muzzle+soft tongue would work, but not a medium muzzle+soft tongue? :widesmile:

It, I believe, means the toy has to have the same firmness all the way through it.

I'll have to ask later (I'm not home now and whenever I ticket via my phone it seems like the ticket doesn't send :/)

Return to “General Discussion”