/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:

There are stories? I only see product descriptions and pictures or renderings of the toys.
User avatar
LittleRedVixen
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 am
Gender: female
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:There are stories? I only see product descriptions and pictures or renderings of the toys.


You have to be logged in to the BD website to see the picture and stories of each toy. They are underneath the custom options on the side of each toy :)
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:33 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:There are stories? I only see product descriptions and pictures or renderings of the toys.


You have to be logged in to the BD website to see the picture and stories of each toy. They are underneath the custom options :)

Ok I will sign up with an account if and when I am ready to place an order.
User avatar
LittleRedVixen
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 am
Gender: female
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:There are stories? I only see product descriptions and pictures or renderings of the toys.


You have to be logged in to the BD website to see the picture and stories of each toy. They are underneath the custom options :)

Ok I will sign up with an account if and when I am ready to place an order.


Oh, I forgot, you can check out this thread https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=45687. Most of the stories and pictures are listed there :)
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Must <3 monsters 97
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:11 pm
Gender: Some type of non binary. I never felt I was very much a boy, or very much a girl.

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Must <3 monsters 97 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:49 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:

Oh thank you. I love monster stories. I wonder why a furry company would hide it all. I had more than one person tell me the company was founded by furries with fursonas and the whole nine yards.
User avatar
Raya
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am
Gender: Female (TAKEN) Therian
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Raya » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:53 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:There are stories? I only see product descriptions and pictures or renderings of the toys.


You have to be logged in to the BD website to see the picture and stories of each toy. They are underneath the custom options on the side of each toy :)

EXACTLY MY POINT!
You have to enable it as well.

Im always logged in but i never see the stories or the custom thing other them custom color.
Must <3 monsters 97 wrote:Oh thank you. I love monster stories. I wonder why a furry company would hide it all. I had more than one person tell me the company was founded by furries with fursonas and the whole nine yards.

Its because they are trying to appeal to none Furries because not everyone who comes to the site is a Furry or is into the whole animal like toys.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Raya wrote:Im always logged in but i never see the stories or the custom thing other them custom color.

My Account > Settings > Enable Fantasy Mode

The good news is this preference persists even if you log out. I bet they save it with a cookie.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:The BD 3D renders being ripped were the best thing to happen to SFM porn lmao
image.png

Out of curiosity, do those renders have the BD watermark on the models? :laugh:
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:Out of curiosity, do those renders have the BD watermark on the models? :laugh:

HAH!
maybe the newer ones do? I'll have to look!
Would be super easy to edit off tho
but it's funny seeing such an influx of it.
Kinda glad, as I really like chances model and havent found a horse dick model that wasn't incredibly realistic, looks like crap, or MLP style/super smooth. I think chance falls in a good in between between realistic and cartoony, which I like.

I should probably check out SFM porn then, but the only problem is where to look especially if it's not fandom-related like OW.

Not in it for Chance (though I'm sure that's the most popular toy to use right now) but I definitely want to see stuff like Nova, Blaze, and the like being animated. I doubt I'll see much of them though.
User avatar
chickadee
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am
Location: Upstate New York

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby chickadee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Wow, lots of nice toys in the clearance section right now.
Especially this Rex... If only it were a medium size!
Attachments
36988ed8d7be8c80c4a0ecfd252bc6d1_1.jpg
Large Eex
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Futa Princess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:23 am

Tho not getting it any time soon (BD apparently backed up with BF orders) can I get a little help on deciding colors?

Its for a Dark Leo mini Zaratan.
► Show Spoiler


I'm set on Lyre for the base, but undecided for the shaft, should I go for reds or a fleshy tone?

I like: Merlot, Apple Red, Watermelon, Crimson, BD Pink & Peach. Or would I be better off picking a shade of blue to match his skin tone?
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:15 am

I just found out that Meng can have a cumtube, which is honestly pretty hilarious --- Beware, this dragon does not spit fire, no, it spits lube! Everywhere! Copious amounts to throw enemies off their game!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:16 am

Sorry for the double post, but CS just got back to me, regarding the question of "winstons tongue with a firm muzzle and soft tongue + what colours would that support":

"Thanks for contacting us! We can offer a split firmness option for Winston's Tongue, but this firmness option would only be available in a solid color, due to limitations with the way this model is made. We can attempt certain kinds of split colors, but only in solid firmness options. If either option is something you'd like to pursue, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!"

If I understand it correct, its either split firmness OR split colour, but both in the same toy does not work!
I also asked about fades on a split firmness, but as they did not directly answer that I assume its not a possible combination.
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
chickadee
Posts: 1049
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am
Location: Upstate New York

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby chickadee » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:02 am

Futa Princess wrote:Tho not getting it any time soon (BD apparently backed up with BF orders) can I get a little help on deciding colors?

Its for a Dark Leo mini Zaratan.
► Show Spoiler


I'm set on Lyre for the base, but undecided for the shaft, should I go for reds or a fleshy tone?

I like: Merlot, Apple Red, Watermelon, Crimson, BD Pink & Peach. Or would I be better off picking a shade of blue to match his skin tone?


I would do his belly scale color for the base... Just seems like it would be fitting. Like the "ectoplasm" color for the base. Shaft color... I'm wondering if Merlot/plum/eggplant would work? Or how about neon light blue? Just my 2¢
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:26 am

Padre wrote:Sorry for the double post, but CS just got back to me, regarding the question of "winstons tongue with a firm muzzle and soft tongue + what colours would that support":

"Thanks for contacting us! We can offer a split firmness option for Winston's Tongue, but this firmness option would only be available in a solid color, due to limitations with the way this model is made. We can attempt certain kinds of split colors, but only in solid firmness options. If either option is something you'd like to pursue, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!"

If I understand it correct, its either split firmness OR split colour, but both in the same toy does not work!
I also asked about fades on a split firmness, but as they did not directly answer that I assume its not a possible combination.


Yeah, it seems like:
Spilt firmness is single color only,
And spilt colors is single firmness only

I guess the different color/firmness options flopped so much that its something the shopdragons no longer want to attempt
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:Sorry for the double post, but CS just got back to me, regarding the question of "winstons tongue with a firm muzzle and soft tongue + what colours would that support":

"Thanks for contacting us! We can offer a split firmness option for Winston's Tongue, but this firmness option would only be available in a solid color, due to limitations with the way this model is made. We can attempt certain kinds of split colors, but only in solid firmness options. If either option is something you'd like to pursue, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!"

If I understand it correct, its either split firmness OR split colour, but both in the same toy does not work!
I also asked about fades on a split firmness, but as they did not directly answer that I assume its not a possible combination.


Yeah, it seems like:
Spilt firmness is single color only,
And spilt colors is single firmness only

I guess the different color/firmness options flopped so much that its something the shopdragons no longer want to attempt


I would have assumed that split colour on a split firmness would be no issue at all, as I assume that split firmness needs to be cast with 2 different types of silicone --- So I thought an exact colour split where the firmness split is would be a piece of cake :stick:
But then again, I have little knowledge about how silicone is cast, so I might just be waaay off!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
Sabbath
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Sabbath » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:19 am

Padre wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:Sorry for the double post, but CS just got back to me, regarding the question of "winstons tongue with a firm muzzle and soft tongue + what colours would that support":

"Thanks for contacting us! We can offer a split firmness option for Winston's Tongue, but this firmness option would only be available in a solid color, due to limitations with the way this model is made. We can attempt certain kinds of split colors, but only in solid firmness options. If either option is something you'd like to pursue, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!"

If I understand it correct, its either split firmness OR split colour, but both in the same toy does not work!
I also asked about fades on a split firmness, but as they did not directly answer that I assume its not a possible combination.


Yeah, it seems like:
Spilt firmness is single color only,
And spilt colors is single firmness only

I guess the different color/firmness options flopped so much that its something the shopdragons no longer want to attempt


I would have assumed that split colour on a split firmness would be no issue at all, as I assume that split firmness needs to be cast with 2 different types of silicone --- So I thought an exact colour split where the firmness split is would be a piece of cake :stick:
But then again, I have little knowledge about how silicone is cast, so I might just be waaay off!


I agree; it looks like this would have been easy to do. Perhaps it has to do with different colored different firmness silicones separating after long periods of time on this specific toy model?

That is the only thing I could even think of that may remotely be an issue.
User avatar
meatloaf
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby meatloaf » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:17 pm

ive been scammed on reddit for a medium Halloween black flint with cumtube, that i found out today was sold so someone else. i have opened up a dispute and im waiting for a response. i better get my money back, im persistent and i will go to lengths to make their life hell if i dont. the users name is 5ame on reddit, im not aware of any other of their aliases or accounts.
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Futa Princess » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:46 pm

chickadee wrote:
Futa Princess wrote:Tho not getting it any time soon (BD apparently backed up with BF orders) can I get a little help on deciding colors?

Its for a Dark Leo mini Zaratan.
► Show Spoiler


I'm set on Lyre for the base, but undecided for the shaft, should I go for reds or a fleshy tone?

I like: Merlot, Apple Red, Watermelon, Crimson, BD Pink & Peach. Or would I be better off picking a shade of blue to match his skin tone?


I would do his belly scale color for the base... Just seems like it would be fitting. Like the "ectoplasm" color for the base. Shaft color... I'm wondering if Merlot/plum/eggplant would work? Or how about neon light blue? Just my 2¢


I think i'd have to send a ticket for ectoplasem along with light neon blue? But i'll consider it
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Bulbasaur
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:05 am
Gender: Male

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Bulbasaur » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:28 pm

What would you say is the ratio of scams to legitimate transactions? I'm really sad that there's so much of it happening. :doh:

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests