/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Padre

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:47 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:You could try Twin Tail Creations Cortez the Anthro Avian for a swell/curve like toy. Someone also suggested their Alto the Chameleon as a good top heavy toy.

(I adore Crackers, I really do, but I'm still upset about how the small size is shaped so differently compared to the other four sizes. The printer texture gets me sometimes if I don't use enough lube. :doh: )

Oh, thanks for the suggestion! I had a look at the Avian before and it honestly looks pretty sweet.... Sadly not quite as aesthetically pleasing as Crackers, but that's up to taste :stick:

And I'm honestly very sad to hear that crackers has a different curve in small, were it JUST the printer texture I might have still given it a shot! Do you know whether there's a comparison pic of a small and different size somewhere, to see the shape difference? I couldn't find one... Really sad as the small crackers has the PERFECT size for me, in all measurements :eyeroll:

Theres this pic that Rainbow Dasher took for me comparing the curves of the Crackers she has (mini - large): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53002#p1242228

Oh wow, that is a lot more drastic of a difference than I expected! Almost looks like a Nox, where did the beautiful bend go.... Dang

Thanks a lot for the comparison!
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I also like the printer texture on Crackers. It shouldn't be referred to as a "mistake".

If you want a toy similar to Crackers but smooth, consider Nox or Echo. All three have a penile head, a prominent swell (bulge) and a curved form, in varying degrees.

Not to mention the texture too evenly distributed to be not deliberate
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:54 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote:I also like the printer texture on Crackers. It shouldn't be referred to as a "mistake".

If you want a toy similar to Crackers but smooth, consider Nox or Echo. All three have a penile head, a prominent swell (bulge) and a curved form, in varying degrees.

Not to mention the texture too evenly distributed to be not deliberate

Its not about the small scales and bumps on the back, which look very lovely, but about a sand paper like grain that is present on the small crackers but none of the other crackers sizes :laugh:
I posted a photo (courtesy of someone else!) of the textute a little bit up

Tbh I hadnt even meant to start a whole debate, sorry there, I was just wondering whether the printer texture on the small size is still existent or has been fixed at some point (as some other models have been)
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:58 am

I thought only mini crackers didn't have printer texture because he was made later...? :psyduck:
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Phelvia wrote:I thought only mini crackers didn't have printer texture because he was made later...? :psyduck:

Oh no, now its getting even more confusing :laugh: :laugh:
I honestly don't know! I think I read that only small has it, but either me or the person I got it from could have misunderstood that, sooo ..... :mystery:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:09 pm

Padre wrote:
Phelvia wrote:I thought only mini crackers didn't have printer texture because he was made later...? :psyduck:

I honestly don't know! I think I read that only small has it, but either me or the person I got it from could have misunderstood that, sooo ..... :mystery:

The one I owned had it and it was a medium (I think he had it, he was for sure not smooth). I did not have any problems with it, though.
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Padre wrote:Neither Nox (which I own) nor Echo fulfill what I like about crackers, so, sadly no alternative there for sure -- my only hope is the printer texture/curve on small gets fixed some day, but as that is rather unlikely ill just have to live without a crackers haha -- there's worse in the world, can't have it all!

There is an easy solution. Train to take a med crackers. Its not that big, its only like 2.6" thick. :laugh: I am joking btw. Or am I? :laugh: :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:23 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Padre wrote:Neither Nox (which I own) nor Echo fulfill what I like about crackers, so, sadly no alternative there for sure -- my only hope is the printer texture/curve on small gets fixed some day, but as that is rather unlikely ill just have to live without a crackers haha -- there's worse in the world, can't have it all!

There is an easy solution. Train to take a med crackers. Its not that big, its only like 2.6" thick. :laugh: I am joking btw. Or am I? :laugh: :laugh:

8.25in circumference when 7.75in is my hard cap? You are sending me to an early grave my friend lmao :widesmile:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Padre wrote:

I dunno! I have a mini crackers and he definitely has no printer texture.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Padre wrote:8.25in circumference when 7.75in is my hard cap? You are sending me to an early grave my friend lmao :widesmile:

Train more, I believe in you. :laugh:

How the heck do you think I can take XLs. Training! Lots and lots of training.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:36 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Lots and lots of training.

And even more lube
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:38 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Train more, I believe in you. :laugh:

Because you're XL sized? Weren't you, like 201cm? :laugh:
EDIT: Oh, you're 203 cm :smile:
Last edited by Bulbasaur on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:43 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Padre wrote:8.25in circumference when 7.75in is my hard cap? You are sending me to an early grave my friend lmao :widesmile:

Train more, I believe in you. :laugh:

Me, my 1.65m height, and more-than-petite build are more than happy in our size comfort zone, thank you :widesmile: :stick:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 pm

-shakes head- Some of us may also be Vaginal users; I've attempted to train up to no avail. The bits just don't agree. My Small crackers is just about 'split me in half' level thick even without the added printer-texture chafing. 6 inches is my soft cap, with 6.25 inches being my hard cap.

I love girth, in that perspective; but that's as thick as the rabbit hole will allow.
CoffeeBean

Postby CoffeeBean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Speaking of rabbit holes, two new spring colors!

I like that blue and gold...
I'm a bunny and I like coffee!
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Well darn, I love Joyous Celebration, and there's only two toys that look nice in my size range that support it. So, Small David, or Small Bumblehooves?
kkul

Postby kkul » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:33 pm

the easter colours are beautiful but i wanted last year's easter colour :unamused:
also, that metallic red on joyous celebration looks pink in the picture, which i love, but i would be dissapointed if i got it and it actually turned out to be red. wonder what it's really like.
maybe no easter toys for me :misc4:
hey! i go by angel ! ♡
f/20, poly + taken 3x !
i love pastels and shiny things

:misc2: collection!
► Show Spoiler

:misc4: wishlist!
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Sabbath wrote:Well darn, I love Joyous Celebration, and there's only two toys that look nice in my size range that support it. So, Small David, or Small Bumblehooves?

I personally don't like the looks of David nor Bumblehooves (not like that is of any importance to your decision haha), but I really wish to see a Meng in Joyous Celebration now...

EDIT: Also, my theologist ass wants to make all the resurrection jokes right about now, curse you easter themed promotions
Last edited by Padre on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:36 pm

kkul wrote:the easter colours are beautiful but i wanted last year's easter colour :unamused:
also, that metallic red on joyous celebration looks pink in the picture, which i love, but i would be dissapointed if i got it and it actually turned out to be red. wonder what it's really like.
maybe no easter toys for me :misc4:

You're right... -squint- They said 'Strawberry Frosted Squares' was red but it looked pink; and it was red.

Padre wrote:
Sabbath wrote:Well darn, I love Joyous Celebration, and there's only two toys that look nice in my size range that support it. So, Small David, or Small Bumblehooves?

I personally don't like the looks of David nor Bumblehooves (not like that is of any importance to your decision haha), but I really wish to see a Meng in Joyous Celebration now...

I wish Meng looked like it would work for me; because I -love- how Meng looks! :D
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Padre wrote:Do you know whether there's a comparison pic of a small and different size somewhere, to see the shape difference? I couldn't find one... Really sad as the small crackers has the PERFECT size for me, in all measurements :eyeroll:

Found this pic via archive.org, though BD still keeps it on their servers:

And here are pics of each size by themselves: mini, small, medium, large, xl.

Edit:

Here's fun little hack. Take this url: http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/product_images/0xxxx_full.jpg. Replace the xxxx with four random numbers and you'll often come up with an image. The highest one I've found is 1810, though, so you might want to stay below that to avoid getting 404s all the time.

For example: http://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/product_images/00390_full.jpg.
Last edited by Squirrelmunk on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.

Return to “General Discussion”