/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Padre

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:09 am

I think I finally know what I want my future Bruce to look like! :widesmile:
A base of Chance's Garnet and Bone white Shafts! Or, alternatively, a Base in Meteor Impact and the Shafts in Chance's Garnet, but I'm more leaning towards the former :stick:

Heck, now I'm excited
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:49 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:TBH, if the eggplug looked like an actual dragon egg or something, I'd probs get one of the smaller ones. I think it's ugly and somehow more boring than squarepegs plugs. It's good for stretching the actual sphincter/keeping it stretched due to the huge neck (which some people want/like), but otherwise, it's just an ugly, smooth buttplug and the only thing "bad dragon" about it is the price. :eyeroll:

100% this. Looks very plain and uninspired, it could be more pretty, especially the base, however simplicity can make the toy more versatile and have more sales. For me it's designed to play, to wear for longer and comfortable BD already has other models.
Thinking about design, I don't know what difference there is between the Fire hydrant and the egg-plug to be one a joke and the other a keeper, as a toy the first one seems better, even if the target is different, and the design was great. Let's see what they do this April's fools.

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:edit: update for the toothpaste thing.

Does not it leave a mint smell?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:45 am

Harbenz wrote:Thinking about design, I don't know what difference there is between the Fire hydrant and the egg-plug to be one a joke and the other a keeper, as a toy the first one seems better, even if the target is different, and the design was great. Let's see what they do this April's fools.

The Fire hydrant is actually a pretty god toy, a bit on the brutal side, but still good. :widesmile: I have to be a bit careful when playing with it since it has a lot of very blunt protrusion on it. But damn does it hit my prostate well. short slow thrust or just rotating it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:04 pm

KnotyDes wrote:The Fire hydrant is actually a pretty god toy, a bit on the brutal side, but still good. :widesmile: I have to be a bit careful when playing with it since it has a lot of very blunt protrusion on it. But damn does it hit my prostate well. short slow thrust or just rotating it.

I really would like to try it, it looks very good... not only in use, I would display it in my shelf :unamused: This and the EE corncob being only for a limited time pissed me off (even though as I have little money they would still be on my wishlist today...)
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:The Fire hydrant is actually a pretty god toy, a bit on the brutal side, but still good. :widesmile: I have to be a bit careful when playing with it since it has a lot of very blunt protrusion on it. But damn does it hit my prostate well. short slow thrust or just rotating it.

I really would like to try it, it looks very good... not only in use, I would display it in my shelf :unamused: This and the EE corncob being only for a limited time pissed me off (even though as I have little money they would still be on my wishlist today...)

there is a small company that make veggie toys. I think they might even be in the UK. cant remeber the compain but its in this list https://squirrelmunkwrites.wordpress.co ... oy-makers/
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:23 pm

KnotyDes wrote:there is a small company that make veggie toys. I think they might even be in the UK. cant remeber the compain but its in this list https://squirrelmunkwrites.wordpress.co ... oy-makers/

I know, Dildoon, but is not the "corn" factor but the size and shape and... all :laugh: the bulbous texture and imagine use it as butt plug. Dunno, I think it was nice :sniffing:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:there is a small company that make veggie toys. I think they might even be in the UK. cant remeber the compain but its in this list https://squirrelmunkwrites.wordpress.co ... oy-makers/

I know, Dildoon, but is not the "corn" factor but the size and shape and... all :laugh: the bulbous texture and imagine use it as butt plug. Dunno, I think it was nice :sniffing:

https://www.selfdelve-shop.de/index.php?language=en
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:43 pm

There's no cob like EE corn cob... was 14" and very thick, with a kind of base
► Show Spoiler

BTW, how make some companies to make toys look so glossy?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:05 pm

i was going thru the list and there are alot of companies i would love to see make bigger toy. such as A Krow's nest.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:47 pm

Just made the last order from BD I will make for a LONG time as I have tried almost every model to date and have gotten everything from them on my wishlist (including legacies) so I am pretty happy! I ordered a Medium Diego (8) with a Garnet shaft w/ sloppy seconds and a Platinum Ore base, and a Jagyr Leilani! (Been meaning to get one for awhile and that color was just too good to pass up) So that was the last toy on my wishlist! Since BD released new sizes for the Eggplug my BF wants a Mini with a SC but that can wait till we need more lube or if they come to Exxxotica again! :misc2: :smile: Now to just sell off the toys I am selling to help with the $200+ I just spent on those guys and other stuff I need to pay off and I'll be set with my collection for awhile!....till someone releases something else I like! :misc3: :stick:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:15 pm

Small nox in firm might be my new go to daily. :smilenox:
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:51 pm

DesireDemon wrote:Small nox in firm might be my new go to daily. :smilenox:

Nox looks so nice, but I tried one in both medium and then a soft, and both snagged on my pubic bone in a weird way :crying:

Glad to hear nox works great for you though~
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Forgive the dumb question but how does a toy "catch onto" a pubic bone? What does that feel like and how do you know when it happens?

I'm waiting on a custom Small Flint which is my biggest toy so far, but I feel like I have no idea what I'm getting into in terms of girth and haven't had a toy touch my pubic or pelvic bones yet so wouldn't know it if it happens. But it may come close due to its sheer size. Maybe, maybe not. Idk. But I feel like I should be prepared in case it happens, especially since the toy is also coming with ridges.

Flint's gonna be one hell of a challenge but I want to be ready for that bad boy. Only thing I know is that I might have to train/stretch, but want to cover all bases first.
chickadee

Postby chickadee » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:42 pm

Cake lurker- I'm not sure exactly the sensation that Villie experienced, but I can say that with wider toys the vaginal wall gets pushed up against the bones of your body there. It's the bone that is basically a circle within which your urethra, vagina, and anus all exit out from and which protects all of them. The bone is quite close to the vaginal wall on either side and also right below the clit. Of course once you are pushing a toy in there (esp. With a prominent head or knot) it eventually pushes past the narrow neck of the pubic bone and enters more like your general body cavity. On the way back out, it rubs again and this can be very unpleasant or very nice depending on the toy and your anatomy and nerves.

Hopefully Flint does this in a good way for you!
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:01 pm

chickadee wrote:Cake lurker- I'm not sure exactly the sensation that Villie experienced, but I can say that with wider toys the vaginal wall gets pushed up against the bones of your body there. It's the bone that is basically a circle within which your urethra, vagina, and anus all exit out from and which protects all of them. The bone is quite close to the vaginal wall on either side and also right below the clit. Of course once you are pushing a toy in there (esp. With a prominent head or knot) it eventually pushes past the narrow neck of the pubic bone and enters more like your general body cavity. On the way back out, it rubs again and this can be very unpleasant or very nice depending on the toy and your anatomy and nerves.

Hopefully Flint does this in a good way for you!

Ah ok that makes sense now, thank you! :smilenox:
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:51 am

I vaguely remember seeing a thread somewhere ages ago, that had "lineart" files for all/most of the BD toys? So you could colour them in yourself and use it as a reference for CS tickets.
Cannot find it for the life of me, might even have been on Dragonhoard or Reddit, no clue! Anyone know what I'm talking about and where that thread is? :surprised:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:03 am

Padre wrote:I vaguely remember seeing a thread somewhere ages ago, that had "lineart" files for all/most of the BD toys? So you could colour them in yourself and use it as a reference for CS tickets.
Cannot find it for the life of me, might even have been on Dragonhoard or Reddit, no clue! Anyone know what I'm talking about and where that thread is? :surprised:

This thread, maybe?: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=11203
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:03 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:I vaguely remember seeing a thread somewhere ages ago, that had "lineart" files for all/most of the BD toys? So you could colour them in yourself and use it as a reference for CS tickets.

This thread, maybe?: viewtopic.php?f=127&t=11203

Yees! That's exactly it! Thank you very much, I was apparently using the wrong keywords to look for it :widesmile:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:56 am

Do you guys think the April fools thing is going to be revealed today?? Or...Monday?

I hope every shop releases their April fools things super soon :bugeyed:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:10 am

Villie wrote:Do you guys think the April fools thing is going to be revealed today?? Or...Monday?

I hope every shop releases their April fools things super soon :bugeyed:

Same. I've never been so excited for April Fool's before. I really, really want to see how they're going to top slugs and fire hydrants.

And also see if they'll make at least one joke about April Fool's and Easter being on the same day. I know we already have a bunch of Easter-themed stuff BUT COME ON IT'S THE ULTIMATE DAY FOR PRANKS. MY BODY IS READY FOR IT

Return to “General Discussion”