/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:30 pm

Welp its April 1 their time nothing happened.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:42 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Welp its April 1 their time nothing happened.

april 1st is on sunday
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:44 pm

meatloaf wrote:

april 1st is on sunday

Easter may be weird than.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:59 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
meatloaf wrote:

april 1st is on sunday

Easter may be weird than.

well, if the decide to do a drop that day, ill have something to hunt for :smile:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:26 am

The image is an allusion to the "Who's that Pokemon?" thing that Pokemon used to do (perhaps still does?) to trick encourage kids to watch through commercials.

ImageImage
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:36 am

Shipping box wereable.

Hat.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:11 am

broken fidget spinner?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am

So here's a thing!
I asked the lovely person behind Dangerouslilly.com whether your standard hardware store rubber ring can harm platinum cured silicone toys --- The thought behind that was that I read on here that some people advise against using hardware store rubber rings in strap-on harnesses, as there might be a chemical reaction, which sounded a little unlikely to me.

If there is anyone I trust when it comes to things that do and do not harm silicone toys, then it's her! I personally still advise testing on a sample disk for a bunch of days, I will do that too, but her word definitely eases my mind.

So go out and buy those 3€ machine sealing rubber rings for your oversized toys that don't fit in common harness rings :stick: I sure know I will! Just make sure they're actually rubber, not silicone
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Padre wrote:So here's a thing!
I asked the lovely person behind Dangerouslilly.com whether your standard hardware store rubber ring can harm platinum cured silicone toys --- The thought behind that was that I read on here that some people advise against using hardware store rubber rings in strap-on harnesses, as there might be a chemical reaction, which sounded a little unlikely to me.

If there is anyone I trust when it comes to things that do and do not harm silicone toys, then it's her! I personally still advise testing on a sample disk for a bunch of days, I will do that too, but her word definitely eases my mind.

So go out and buy those 3€ machine sealing rubber rings for your oversized toys that don't fit in common harness rings :stick: I sure know I will! Just make sure they're actually rubber, not silicone

Did you ask her is silicone rings would be a problem?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:34 pm

lizardbreath wrote:

I did not, but I highly suspect that it depends on the silicone! I assume that just like with toys, low-quality silicone rings will harm your toys, whilst platinum cured silicone rings will not do any harm -- only makes sense, I'd say.

I know that the Tantus silicone rings are perfectly fine to use on silicone toys, and honestly I would simply buy one of those sets and be over with it, but they aren't available in Europe....
And shipping is, well, very very costly for some rings.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:41 pm

do you think the april fools toy will be announced right at 12 tonight? when have they announced it in the past?
hope there will be a drop to follow,

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:46 pm

meatloaf wrote:do you think the april fools toy will be announced right at 12 tonight? when have they announced it in the past?
hope there will be a drop to follow,

TBH this sale is weird for me because we've never really had drops take place on weekends (or directly on a holiday - in this case Easter) and it's exclusive to Sunday only. Then again I haven't really been around that long so it could just be my first time seeing this happen.

Looking at past April Fool's sales, it seems like the website tends to announce the sale midday since there's a buttload of "guess there's no april fool's toy" comments in the forum search. Unless the company does something different and does start it early, which I'm hoping for.

So I guess my stance is "most likely not that early, but this year's weird so anything can go". I'm useless i know
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:51 pm

Padre wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

I did not, but I highly suspect that it depends on the silicone! I assume that just like with toys, low-quality silicone rings will harm your toys, whilst platinum cured silicone rings will not do any harm -- only makes sense, I'd say.

I know that the Tantus silicone rings are perfectly fine to use on silicone toys, and honestly I would simply buy one of those sets and be over with it, but they aren't available in Europe....

Silicone on silicone is perfectly fine.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:58 pm

I dont know if this is ok to post here. So i wont use names.

the dildo thief has resurfaced over on Dragon Hoard. Beware, do not do trades.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Padre wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Did you ask her is silicone rings would be a problem?

Silicone on silicone is perfectly fine.

thought so

thank ye :)
Pretzal queen!!
[
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:08 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I dont know if this is ok to post here. So i wont use names.

the dildo thief has resurfaced over on Dragon Hoard. Beware, do not do trades.

Can you pm me who to watch out for, please?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
MechaDix19

Postby MechaDix19 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:24 pm

It looks like they took a controller and attached a box to it. Maybe it's a XXX-box?
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:24 pm

are they going to do the midnight reveal thing like last year?
Pretzal queen!!
[
IggyZen

Postby IggyZen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

lizardbreath wrote:are they going to do the midnight reveal thing like last year?

I hope so, I'm curious as to what the hell that kind of thing is....also, I'm hoping it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. :doh:
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
PrincessPeregrine

Postby PrincessPeregrine » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:04 am

it's... a brick

Return to “General Discussion”