/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:49 pm

Willow wrote:Image
I GOT A BRICK

You know, I forgot all about BD's April Fool's until I opened my email. Waking up at @3pm (give me a break, I was up really late yeste- way past midnight).
So. A brick.
A fucking brick.
A fucking... um, yeah I got nothing else. A brick.

And I bought it. Why? Who the fuck knows (I say fuck a lot don't I. Fuck.)? I am a bit of an impulse buyer and went ahead and got it. Maybe to join my 8 or so slugs. Decor. I think funky things... or just "off". It's me. It just is. It also gave me an excuse to pick something else I've been thinking about: a t-shirt.
I had a t-shirt I got from their Fallout promotion, but I kinda wore that out. But I liked it, soft and good to lounge in... while fucking myself with a brick... well, no, like my slugs, that's not going in me. And a pack a teenies... I always get teenies.
I considered another keychain (surprised Waffle is still there), but passed this time.

I actually like this more than last year. Really. I didn't get the whole fire hydrant thing. And to be honest, I don't get the brick, either, but I'm whimsical.

Hey BD, can we see a wall made of these bricks? Might look cool.

Can you show some pics of the brick when you get it?
I would‘ve bought one myself if the shipping wouldn’t cost as much as the brick itself...
And the damn customs later on...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:24 am

Me: Oh I only want another Flint, a Duke's muzzle, and the elusive Bruce from this company, then I'm done here
Me, three days later: ......Yes but what about a Zaratan in the colours to match your best friend's monster OC? Yes.

Help :nerdy:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:25 am

lizardbreath wrote:If it were $40 i sooooo would have bought me a brick :widesmile:

Pretty much the same here. Despite it being reasonably sized, I have no use for a silicon brick at all. If the fidget spinner were available by itself, I might have gone for that - until I got to the shipping page anyways, as their rates are.... Uhm... Expensive.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:11 am

Padre wrote:Me: Oh I only want another Flint, a Duke's muzzle, and the elusive Bruce from this company, then I'm done here
Me, three days later: ......Yes but what about a Zaratan in the colours to match your best friend's monster OC? Yes.

It happens unfortunately. You want/get two maybe three models, and after that, the other toys start to become more and more appealing, until you start amassing a collection in the double digits, much to your wallets despair;;
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:15 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:Me: Oh I only want another Flint, a Duke's muzzle, and the elusive Bruce from this company, then I'm done here

It happens unfortunately. You want/get two maybe three models, and after that, the other toys start to become more and more appealing, until you start amassing a collection in the double digits, much to your wallets despair;;

Welp, looks like I will have to get back into doing commissions to fund all those dicks! I also have stuff I want from other companies, looks like I need a bigger nightstand.... Or an entire dresser whilst we are at it! :stick:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:47 am

Padre wrote:Welp, looks like I will have to get back into doing commissions to fund all those dicks! I also have stuff I want from other companies, looks like I need a bigger nightstand.... Or an entire dresser whilst we are at it! :stick:

Yup, that sounds about right :laugh:

I bought a duffel bag when I first started collecting, and I lowkey thought to myself, "maybe I'll fill this up to the brim one day". I wasn't actually expecting to do it lol
:misc6: :widesmile:

But its like goofy kids cereal commercials, I just gotta have more!! To the point where my wishlist includes about 30 more toys from different companies
:crying:
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:14 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:Welp, looks like I will have to get back into doing commissions to fund all those dicks! I also have stuff I want from other companies, looks like I need a bigger nightstand.... Or an entire dresser whilst we are at it! :stick:

I bought a duffel bag when I first started collecting, and I lowkey thought to myself, "maybe I'll fill this up to the brim one day". I wasn't actually expecting to do it lol

But its like goofy kids cereal commercials, I just gotta have more!! To the point where my wishlist includes about 30 more toys from different companies

I also looked into duffel bags at some point! But then I decided that drawers with magnet locks are more convenient in my case, and I like the aesthetics of it :widesmile:
There are just so many nice companies! I recently found StrangeBedfellas and fell in love with their Batou :smilenox:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 am

Padre wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:

I also looked into duffel bags at some point! But then I decided that drawers with magnet locks are more convenient in my case, and I like the aesthetics of it :widesmile:
There are just so many nice companies! I recently found StrangeBedfellas and fell in love with their Batou :smilenox:

I've got a bench/box, as my collection got bigger.

https://www.amazon.de/Songmics-Sitzbank ... words=bank
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:01 am

Dracon Ra wrote:
Padre wrote:

I definitely want to look into getting a magnetic locking drawer, but the storage bench sounds more practical and usable, as guests/family could sit on it...

My collection of dongs...

I'm conflicted :doh:
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:02 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:
Padre wrote:

I definitely want to look into getting a magnetic locking drawer, but the storage bench sounds more practical and usable, as guests/family could sit on it...

My collection of dongs...

I'm conflicted :doh:

I use those! They're like 8 bucks for 4 locks, and incredibly useful! I used a drill and screws instead of the glue strip they come with, and it's a little bit finicky to install, but super convenient once it's set up. No fidgeting around with a key!
Any VERY strong magnet opens those! And it's easier to defend that ppl shouldnt look into a drawer than a bench ("Dude, that's underwear in there." or whatevs)
Though a bench definitely has more space....
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Thomas Reid

Postby Thomas Reid » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:25 pm

These magnet locks sound interesting though i dont really have a place to put them at(yet).
sneks toys wrote:Booo! So glad I didn't stay up to see this pos drop. :eyeroll: The full range of egg plugs would have been better if they waited for today to release them. On the brightside, EE re-released the corn, and now in two sizes! Phoenix Flame Forage released a chimera tail, and (my personal favorite) Strange Bedfellas released a fuckable egg.

Step up your game BD. Your supposed to be the face of the fantasy toy community :angry:

EDIT: Primal Hardwere released a puffer fish butt plug for their April Fools product.

Just got me one of the strange bedfellas one. Sure hope this wont end up in customs. :widesmile:
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILLX8aiztQ

I know I'm late posting the April Fool's YT video but am I the only one who didn't find it in their subscriptions box at all yesterday? :psyduck:
Thomas Reid

Postby Thomas Reid » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 pm

CakeLurker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FILLX8aiztQ

I know I'm late posting the April Fool's YT video but am I the only one who didn't find it in their subscriptions box at all yesterday? :psyduck:

Also seen it pretty late and had trouble to look at users for most of the day. Just get a long error message when i want to see what videos a channel has uploaded.
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Can you show some pics of the brick when you get it?
I would‘ve bought one myself if the shipping wouldn’t cost as much as the brick itself...
And the damn customs later on...

I'll see what I can do.
Or rather, we'll see if I remember.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:10 pm

I thought the floppy brick was a pretty hilarious let down. It made me laugh when I saw the newsletter reveal anyway. When I saw the Pokemon-style teaser silhouette I thought it'd be something with a propeller!
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:55 pm

bought a small sleipnir in pisces coloration off the clearance page a week back, i clearly remember it saying '' metallic red and purple'' well, its not very metallic, at all. it seems to be just flat purple. gave it a wash, its only when you look VERY closely you can see its has... blue sparkles. blue? uh. thought it was red and purple... kinda disappointing and might sell if i can get one in a space color or similar. :unamused:
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:39 am

When other companies list a toy as XL so you go and cross check it with BD and it's, like, the size of a small Nox :eyeroll:

Not that I'm looking for huge toys, I just find it amusing
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:02 am

Padre wrote:When other companies list a toy as XL so you go and cross check it with BD and it's, like, the size of a small Nox :eyeroll:

When you want big ones like me, it's a pain. Sometimes it's ridiculous when you look at the small ones or minis, I mean, what do people do, stick them in their noses? I don't know if I'm spoiled about what big is or if I have a big nose. OK my nose is big
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:17 am

I'd like to buy two Duke muzzles just to use them as bookends on my shelf of pure fantasy novels. I think a dragon snout sticking out at the end of a row of dragon-themed books would look legit. :stick:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Padre

Postby Padre » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:20 am

Harbenz wrote:
Padre wrote:When other companies list a toy as XL so you go and cross check it with BD and it's, like, the size of a small Nox :eyeroll:

When you want big ones like me, it's a pain. Sometimes it's ridiculous when you look at the small ones or minis, I mean, what do people do, stick them in their noses? I don't know if I'm spoiled about what big is or if I have a big nose. OK my nose is big

Honestly? A good third of my toys are decidedly small because I also like having "low effort" toys :widesmile:
Can't be alone in that!

Always end up getting the small-to-medium in fantasy shops, and then I look at mainstream sites and go like "Oh! That large looks like a nice warmup to my medium!" I have a tiny nose, maybe we stumbled across some kind of secret correlation there? ;D
—German|Artist|Bisexual—

Return to “General Discussion”