/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:03 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:Did Egg Plug's product page break? The egg-sclusive colors are no longer available. Or were they supposed to be temporary? :psyduck:

yah
those were special easter colors

Oh ok! I thought it was only majestic sky and joyous celebration that were Easter colors though soooo...I guess we got more of them at the last min?

Dang I'm dumb :psyduck:

ya know?

I'm not actualy sure :surprised: :doh:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:09 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:yah
those were special easter colors

Oh ok! I thought it was only majestic sky and joyous celebration that were Easter colors though soooo...I guess we got more of them at the last min?

ya know?

The egg color sales page didn't say anything about them being limited. Maybe it was a mistake they are gone.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:14 pm

so no minis in full spectrum or are they to small for that?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:41 pm

really hope they drop more than spectrum toys today..
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:10 pm

So a BD tour? Free stuffs? I guess I'd be down for their Golden Dicket ... well, it's not a contest, it's a promotion. Contest makes me think there'd be some competition involved, not luck. Anyway.
Hope it's more Gene Wilder and less Johnny Depp. Prefer the whole cane thing as opposed to animatronics bursting into flames.

Alas there is nothing I'm interested in. Lately I've been thinking about tentacles. DAMN YOU HENTAI! A Tako in my future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD-7WA7AHww&index=1&list=RDPD-7WA7AHww

I LOVE TAKOS! I don't know if I'd buy one... yet. Or what color to get him in. Love Craftian Green?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:03 pm

anyone know if they'll be doing a legacy sale again this year?
thought about a cool custom i wanna get..

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Raya

Postby Raya » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:07 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:"Once the individual(s) is selected they are required to fill out and sign an NDA and agreement to the terms of the contest before proceeding."
Oh boy, how fun.

Um, that's normal for all companies tho... It's to keep the visitors from using and/or sharing BDs toy making secrets. What company DOESN'T make visitors fill out a "keep quiet clause"?
It's an agreement saying "You won't take pictures in unauthorized areas, you won't share information about ANYTHING that you learned here, you will not take videos an unauthorized areas, if you break anything you are responsible, etc etc. It's just normal legal stuff.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:31 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:"Once the individual(s) is selected they are required to fill out and sign an NDA and agreement to the terms of the contest before proceeding."
Oh boy, how fun.

Well... maybe if they pay me $130,000.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:45 am

-Did you fall in the cumlube river?
-*shivering, covered in lube* It-it's a secret.

meatloaf wrote:anyone know if they'll be doing a legacy sale again this year?

Taking into account that it's the 10th anniversary, they should make a big extinction sale. At least. But who knows.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:14 am

Harbenz wrote:-Did you fall in the cumlube river?
-*shivering, covered in lube* It-it's a secret.

meatloaf wrote:anyone know if they'll be doing a legacy sale again this year?

Taking into account that it's the 10th anniversary, they should make a big extinction sale. At least. But who knows.

Oh, a round anniversary! Do you know an exact founding date? Or the month maybe? So I can save up :stick:
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
reine

Postby reine » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:17 am

Padre wrote:
Harbenz wrote:Taking into account that it's the 10th anniversary, they should make a big extinction sale. At least. But who knows.

Oh, a round anniversary! Do you know an exact founding date? Or the month maybe? So I can save up :stick:

I don't know the exact date, but I think BD was founded in June? I think that's when they had the "Birthday Cake" anniversary colour last year, anyway.

A big legacy sale for their anniversary would be awesome; I hope they do that.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:28 pm

To make it a proper Golden Dicket contest, they should include the winning tickets in the box with your order. But then if you order a custom it might not get to you before the end of the contest, depending on what's in the queue.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Tempest wrote:To make it a proper Golden Dicket contest, they should include the winning tickets in the box with your order. But then if you order a custom it might not get to you before the end of the contest, depending on what's in the queue.

i honestly think the reason they wont do that is because they want their camgirls to win the prizes, same shit happened with the art contest :unamused:

really think they rig every contest they've held this year on twitter to be like that.

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:

Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 pm

meatloaf wrote:i honestly think the reason they wont do that is because they want their camgirls to win the prizes, same shit happened with the art contest :unamused:

really think they rig every contest they've held this year on twitter to be like that.

Idk. I feel the same way, kinda was my first thought when I seen for the dropbox version you could do without a purchase that asked for your Twitter.... :mystery:

Honestly I'm at the acceptance level where I believe BD will do a lot more catering to those that do the camming because camming = more popularity = more profit. Not saying I like it but I'm also at the point where I just accept BD is going to do it.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:11 pm

meatloaf wrote:
Tempest wrote:To make it a proper Golden Dicket contest, they should include the winning tickets in the box with your order. But then if you order a custom it might not get to you before the end of the contest, depending on what's in the queue.

i honestly think the reason they wont do that is because they want their camgirls to win the prizes, same shit happened with the art contest :unamused:

Why would it be rigged? I thought the art contest winners were all cute... A lot of contests (or raffles) have alternate entry methods that don't require purchase.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Why would it be rigged? I thought the art contest winners were all cute... A lot of contests (or raffles) have alternate entry methods that don't require purchase.

Yeah if I remember correctly you could just send out a form for the christmas lights as well, without having to make a purchase. At least that's what I did :psyduck:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:37 am

I think they gave themselves the flexibility not to award the factory tour prize to someone who posts things like "Bad Dragon has really gone downhill" etc.

If so, makes sense to me.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:31 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I think they gave themselves the flexibility not to award the factory tour prize to someone who posts things like "Bad Dragon has really gone downhill" etc.

If so, makes sense to me.

More likely, to not award the tour for someone at Twin Tails or at Exotic Erotics, etc.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:54 am

I think that the social networks thing is to monitor that you don't publish anything confidential, and can also tilt the balance if instead of 40 followers you have 40,000. Nor do I believe that they include the ticket in the boxes because probably there are people who are not interested and reject the prize.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Hoss

Postby Hoss » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:Oh ok! I thought it was only majestic sky and joyous celebration that were Easter colors though soooo...I guess we got more of them at the last min?

ya know?

The egg color sales page didn't say anything about them being limited. Maybe it was a mistake they are gone.

For clarification to people wondering the three "Egg-Sclusive Green, Egg-Citing Blue, and Egg-Stra Special Yellow" were for the release of the egg-cellent full size Eggplug and only for the limited time.

If you were too egg-hausted and missed your chance to get one of the egg-streme colors you can always submit a ticket to Customer Service!

Full disclosure: I totally love all the egg puns because everyone groans at the shop whenever I make a pun. So this sale was great for me. :smile:

Return to “General Discussion”