/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:31 pm

Hoss wrote:For clarification to people wondering the three "Egg-Sclusive Green, Egg-Citing Blue, and Egg-Stra Special Yellow" were for the release of the egg-cellent full size Eggplug and only for the limited time.

If you were too egg-hausted and missed your chance to get one of the egg-streme colors you can always submit a ticket to Customer Service!

Full disclosure: I totally love all the egg puns because everyone groans at the shop whenever I make a pun. So this sale was great for me. :smile:


Hi there!
Thanks a bunch for clarifying the color conundrum^^

Also, groan-inducing bad puns give me life :misc3: :laugh:
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:58 pm

Hoss wrote:For clarification to people wondering the three "Egg-Sclusive Green, Egg-Citing Blue, and Egg-Stra Special Yellow" were for the release of the egg-cellent full size Eggplug and only for the limited time.

If you were too egg-hausted and missed your chance to get one of the egg-streme colors you can always submit a ticket to Customer Service!

Full disclosure: I totally love all the egg puns because everyone groans at the shop whenever I make a pun. So this sale was great for me. :smile:

Ty for clearing this up! :3 I was actually taking screenshots for something else and just realized they were gone and was just :psyduck: for a moment there.
Personally, I like puns too but only if it makes people suffer groan, haha. I'm not good at coming up with my own though. :misc6: :widesmile:
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:How do people feel about Kona? He doesn't seem to get much love.
I'm HIGHLY considering getting one secondhand for a good price, but curves and tapers don't really do anything for me.
Yet he DOES remind me of a toy I used in a similar shape that actually did work for me (which is rare with the shape)
Also I would like a stretching toy for the back end, and I've always had a thing for dolphin dicks (and I mean that in the least creepy way possible)

So how does he work for a stretcher? I know something like the tail would work better, but in general how do those of you who have him like him? :buddy:


Vaginally, Kona was boring af for me. Too smooth, and just barely glanced all my good spots. However, Konas pretty fun tailend wise. Its so smooth and well tapered, I took it all the way to the base, and was pretty surprised (and aroused). :excited:

However, I don't play enough anally (dont have the time to clean out and I live in a super crowded house) to justify keeping it, so I sold it on Dragonhoard :sniffing:
User avatar
WhiteWulfe
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern Alberta, Canada

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby WhiteWulfe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:00 am

I just wish that with the extras added into the box, be they teeny weenies, sample disks, extra merch and whatnot... That they'd do it for more than just their US client base. It's rather annoying to see them willing to sell internationally and email everyone and then you read all the extras about how the rest of the world doesn't qualify.

It could be as simple as just "we are willing to reimburse x dollars of your ticket" for the golden dicket competition thingy, or with the extra stuff JUST GIVE IT TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AS WELL. There really isn't a point in sending out an email about it if only one country qualifies, especially if it's "we are throwing a few extra things in the box"
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Villie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:34 am

WhiteWulfe wrote:I just wish that with the extras added into the box, be they teeny weenies, sample disks, extra merch and whatnot... That they'd do it for more than just their US client base. It's rather annoying to see them willing to sell internationally and email everyone and then you read all the extras about how the rest of the world doesn't qualify.

It could be as simple as just "we are willing to reimburse x dollars of your ticket" for the golden dicket competition thingy, or with the extra stuff JUST GIVE IT TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS AS WELL. There really isn't a point in sending out an email about it if only one country qualifies, especially if it's "we are throwing a few extra things in the box"

I think they dont do the whole "throwing extras in the box" thing internationally because customs doesnt like businesses sending untaxed free stuff or something like that hmm
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Raya
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:38 am
Gender: Female (TAKEN) Therian
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Raya » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 am

ONLY thing I don't like about Lovense is they don't send a "shipped" email, you to check your account to see if it's shipped, but they make up for it with their $5 2-3 day shipping so cant complain too much. :stick:
It says my Lovense Lush shipped yesterday so hopefully it will be here Friday. When I told my mate I got it his been on my tail asking "has it shipped yet? Has it shipped yet?!" :widesmile: :laugh:
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:35 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Awh!
Yeah that's what I want him for. I can't even take the knot on my small Roland most of the time (last time I did, there was a tiny speck of blood, and kinda freaked me out so I don't force it) and want something to stretch a little. I'd really like to be able to take other toys too.

I wouldn't worry much about tiny specks of blood. It just your rear-end getting used to insertion. Plus that area heals fast.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Jasmine » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:36 am

I don't know why, but lately all I can think about is getting a medium Vergil :psyduck:

I know I wouldn't be able to use all of it. I tend to 'bottom out' around 7" circ on a good day, so there's no way I'd get in a 7.75" knot. I don't even like knots! But... he just looks so delightful. The small would be too small, even though I know I would be able to take it all.

Not a lot of people post about Vergil these days- for anyone with vaginal experience with it, is it worth getting it even if you can't use it all? I'm considering getting it with a CT, maybe a Suction Cup. I'm still undecided on what type of firmness to go on, though.

I rarely toy these days, why do I have to fixate on something I don't have when I have a pile of dicks gathering dust? Sigh.
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
FoxyCatZaam
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 pm
Gender: female
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:28 am

Jasmine wrote:I don't know why, but lately all I can think about is getting a medium Vergil :psyduck:

I know I wouldn't be able to use all of it. I tend to 'bottom out' around 7" circ on a good day, so there's no way I'd get in a 7.75" knot. I don't even like knots! But... he just looks so delightful. The small would be too small, even though I know I would be able to take it all.

Not a lot of people post about Vergil these days- for anyone with vaginal experience with it, is it worth getting it even if you can't use it all? I'm considering getting it with a CT, maybe a Suction Cup. I'm still undecided on what type of firmness to go on, though.

I rarely toy these days, why do I have to fixate on something I don't have when I have a pile of dicks gathering dust? Sigh.


I have a medium vergil! It's actually one of the first toys I bought from here because I just loved the shape visually. Vaginally, I can't battle that knot or length either, but the head on it's own feels like a short, stumpy knot. I like it for a shallow, filled sensation but it definitely isn't a finisher or a go-to for me, it's more of a warm-up toy for longer sessions when I want bigger toys. It does have a bit of printer texture (not ugly abrasive, just a bit of drag) so I also like it for rubbing on the outside.
It's fun if you have the niche in your collection for it. My ex-boyfriend called it the Kraken because he thought it looked more like a spade shaped tentacle than a penis, lol.
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Jasmine » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:05 pm

FoxyCatZaam wrote:I have a medium vergil! It's actually one of the first toys I bought from here because I just loved the shape visually. Vaginally, I can't battle that knot or length either, but the head on it's own feels like a short, stumpy knot. I like it for a shallow, filled sensation but it definitely isn't a finisher or a go-to for me, it's more of a warm-up toy for longer sessions when I want bigger toys. It does have a bit of printer texture (not ugly abrasive, just a bit of drag) so I also like it for rubbing on the outside.
It's fun if you have the niche in your collection for it. My ex-boyfriend called it the Kraken because he thought it looked more like a spade shaped tentacle than a penis, lol.


Thanks for the input! I really appreciate it. I haven't had too many issues with the matte printer texture, so I'm not too worried about that. It's good to know it can still be enjoyed for just the tip!

What firmness did you go for?
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
FoxyCatZaam
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 pm
Gender: female
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Jasmine wrote:
What firmness did you go for?


Mine's a medium!
User avatar
meatloaf
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby meatloaf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Can anyone recommend toys by other companies that are like Crackers and Flint?
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
roseypearl
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby roseypearl » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:52 pm

meatloaf wrote:Can anyone recommend toys by other companies that are like Crackers and Flint?

Maybe alto from twin tail creations? Hes bigger on top than on the bottom and is ribbed
User avatar
WhiteWulfe
Posts: 224
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Northern Alberta, Canada

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby WhiteWulfe » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:38 am

Villie wrote:I think they dont do the whole "throwing extras in the box" thing internationally because customs doesnt like businesses sending untaxed free stuff or something like that hmm


I've yet to have any issues with other companies doing such (TTC's Halloween promo, as well as my regular orders with Reaper Miniatures, as examples), but those companies also make sure its listed on the invoice as a freebie. I suspect it's the whole "it's on the invoice, listed as a freebie" is where things continue not causing issues, so it's just a case of they'd have to list it as a freebie and/or customer appreciation thing.
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:17 am

39% off on everything on Tantus! Lovehoney also has 25%! :stick:
Not sure what other shops are doing a Friday the 13th thing but those two sure are if anyone is interested~
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
Fae Fantase
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:29 pm
Gender: Female/20's/love for all genders

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
roseypearl wrote:
meatloaf wrote:Can anyone recommend toys by other companies that are like Crackers and Flint?

Maybe alto from twin tail creations? Hes bigger on top than on the bottom and is ribbed

Or Cortez, for Crackers anyway.

Yes Cortez is amazing!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:21 am

meatloaf wrote:Can anyone recommend toys by other companies that are like Crackers and Flint?


Batou from StrangeBedfellas on Etsy looks like a Flint without the belly plates, and more foreskin! Batou also has cute horns on the head and base, at least in medium and large
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
meatloaf
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 20, 2017 9:02 am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby meatloaf » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 am

Padre wrote:
meatloaf wrote:Can anyone recommend toys by other companies that are like Crackers and Flint?


Batou from StrangeBedfellas on Etsy looks like a Flint without the belly plates, and more foreskin! Batou also has cute horns on the head and base, at least in medium and large


i have a batou and i love him!
but,
im looking for more or a fat head to thin shaft, like crackers and sort of like how the mountain drake is designed, but with flints type of texture
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby sneks toys » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:09 pm

meatloaf wrote:
i have a batou and i love him!
but,
im looking for more or a fat head to thin shaft, like crackers and sort of like how the mountain drake is designed, but with flints type of texture


Not shaped like the mountain Drake, but I think FB Mammoth would fit the Flint texture and fat head quota. Of course, I would recommend buying second hand, and the medium is their largest size at 6.something inches thick, so they are lacking large sizes.

I hope TTC reprints him soon, and in more sizes because mammoth is one of my favorite toys, but some days I feel too sensitive for the printer texture :sniffing:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby reine » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 am

I was checking the "baddragonhoard" tumblr, and found a picture of my custom Guardian from 2015! Funny seeing it over there. :stick:
Image
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests