/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
PreacherWerewolf

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:06 pm

meatloaf wrote:honestly, just put in a ticket saying they got the colors wrong, get a repour.
i had a repour done just because im a picky bitch and they got the spooky seconds color wrong. and so what?? i paid over $100 for a DILDO. A CUSTOM, MADE DILDO.
ITS MONEY.
ITS MONEY YOU COULD HAVE USED TO GET ANYTHING ELSE YET, YOU CHOSE TO BUY FROM THEIR COMPANY, AND THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB WRONG.

its YOUR loss for not acting against it.
its THEIR loss for having to remake a order because of their mistake.

they really need to get their act together, and if you (not just this user, but as a community) dont act against it, its your fault for letting them get away with things like this on others orders and especially your future orders.

I put a ticket in. Just waiting for CS to get back to me.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
    S/3 DAVID in Custom Marble
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:58 am

Welp. CS got back to me. They told me what I figured they would that since the order slip said these colors they poured them even though the swatch colors I picked from the site are not the colors they did. I also cant prove what colors I did pick because the site doesnt list them when you add to the cart. Ugh. They also say there is pearl but that my color choices mean I probably wont be able to see it.
So..this was my first custom experience so I am probably done buying anything either for a long time or for good. I got the 3 I really wanted already.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:01 am

PreacherWerewolf wrote:Welp. CS got back to me. They told me what I figured they would that since the order slip said these colors they poured them even though the swatch colors I picked from the site are not the colors they did. I also cant prove what colors I did pick because the site doesnt list them when you add to the cart. Ugh. They also say there is pearl but that my color choices mean I probably wont be able to see it.
So..this was my first custom experience so I am probably done buying anything either for a long time or for good. I got the 3 I really wanted already.

Did they say anything about the base color? Like... the slip says onyx but that definitely looks brown
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:49 am

Villie wrote:
PreacherWerewolf wrote:Welp. CS got back to me. They told me what I figured they would that since the order slip said these colors they poured them even though the swatch colors I picked from the site are not the colors they did. I also cant prove what colors I did pick because the site doesnt list them when you add to the cart. Ugh. They also say there is pearl but that my color choices mean I probably wont be able to see it.

Did they say anything about the base color? Like... the slip says onyx but that definitely looks brown

They said that the order slip and what they poured were the same.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
Zephusa

Postby Zephusa » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:13 pm

PreacherWerewolf wrote:
Villie wrote:

There’s no email evidence of you asking for these specific colours ?
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:36 pm

Zephusa wrote:
PreacherWerewolf wrote:
Villie wrote:Did they say anything about the base color? Like... the slip says onyx but that definitely looks brown

There’s no email evidence of you asking for these specific colours ?

The colors I picked were from the standard color swatches from the website. I never asked cs for colors only if they could add pearlescence to my order. The problem is the swatches I picked are not what they processed for the order.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:15 pm

PreacherWerewolf wrote:
Villie wrote:

Very weird! The photo definitely doesnt look like onyx
PM me! Image
PreacherWerewolf

Postby PreacherWerewolf » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Villie wrote:
PreacherWerewolf wrote:
Villie wrote:Did they say anything about the base color? Like... the slip says onyx but that definitely looks brown

I think when I first posted I wrote the wrong colors. the slip and toy are in Ebony not Onyx. But the base is supposed to be chocolate (I just checked and it is still an available swatch so it couldn't have been a case of limited time colors).

The colors I got and the colors the gave me are next to each other (the base and shaft ones) so I feel whoever processed the slip appears to have picked the wrong color codes on the order.
Currently Own:
    S/3 REX in Surprise Me
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:53 pm

PreacherWerewolf wrote:
Villie wrote:
PreacherWerewolf wrote:

I think when I first posted I wrote the wrong colors. the slip and toy are in Ebony not Onyx. But the base is supposed to be chocolate (I just checked and it is still an available swatch so it couldn't have been a case of limited time colors).

The colors I got and the colors the gave me are next to each other (the base and shaft ones) so I feel whoever processed the slip appears to have picked the wrong color codes on the order.

Ahhh I get you!

It's weird though, because if they themselves just read the colors wrong and went with the next swatches, the order form slip thing would still state the ones you had selected, unless it was manually changed later? Hrm very strange.

I dunno if there was a glitch with their system somehow or if you somehow misclicked when ordering, but that's still not fun either way since you definitely didnt get what you wanted :(
PM me! Image
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Sale has ended several hours ago, but you could still get Mint Chocolate Chip along with Carrot Cake today:

I hereby dub this day as Double Dessert Day :nomnom:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:53 am

Is Dragon Hoard down for anyone else?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:29 am

KnotyDes wrote:Is Dragon Hoard down for anyone else?

Yeah. A few users said that it was down in the dragon hoard thread since last night, and the issue is still going on apparently.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:10 pm

CakeLurker wrote:

Yeah. A few users said that it was down in the dragon hoard thread since last night, and the issue is still going on apparently.

This happened a while ago, hopefully the mods will notice and get the site back up by Monday;;
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:16 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:

This happened a while ago, hopefully the mods will notice and get the site back up by Monday;;

Good to know... I just sold a toy there and I haven't been able to notify the buyer that it was shipped (I notified them indirectly by submitting the tracking number to Paypal, but I haven't made direct contact). I was worried that maybe my IP address was being blocked.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:18 pm

It been for me for the past 24 hours. Good to know I'm not the only one suffering!
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:19 pm

its still down ;;
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Good to know... I just sold a toy there and I haven't been able to notify the buyer that it was shipped (I notified them indirectly by submitting the tracking number to Paypal, but I haven't made direct contact). I was worried that maybe my IP address was being blocked.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you.
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Well, crap

Have any alternatives appeared?
I really don’t want to deal with reddit :unamused:
Discord is unweildy.

Damnit
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:55 am

lizardbreath wrote:Well, crap

Discord is unweildy.

Damnit

There's always Ebay. You could set up an alternate account just for these sales. List everything as Private Listing in the Adult Only section.

I hope the For Sale forum here opens up again.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:03 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Well, crap

Discord is unweildy.

Damnit

There's always Ebay. You could set up an alternate account just for these sales. List everything as Private Listing in the Adult Only section.

I hope the For Sale forum here opens up again.

I was looking at that

The "must be original packaging" rule is a problem :(

And agreed! Fingers crossed that the sales forum opens back up here

Here's the full language:

These categories are restricted to pre-approved sellers

Seller accounts are automatically reviewed for pre-approval at the time of attempting to list in these categories.

Sex toys and sex accessories such as vibrators, male masturbators, sex dolls, and bondage and fetish accessories are allowed in these categories as long as they meet the following guidelines:

Items must be new, in their original packaging
Listings may not offer international postage
Bondage and fetish accessories, with exception of nipple clamps, penis rings and genital jewelry, may be listed outside those categories as long as the item is not modelled and the listing meets the guidelines above
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”