/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
KnotyDes

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:08 am

lizardbreath wrote:The astral color looks reeeealy nice :bugeyed:

yes it does look very nice. If only there was a toy left for me to get it on.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:08 am

Slippery-When-Wet wrote:
Fugletid wrote:I’ve entered the contest now, and I must say, I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out! :smile:

That's amazing!! A certain god of mischief would be very proud of his fuzzy equine son!

Thanks!! :D I have also been wanting to felt a dingle for ages now. :widesmile:

Astral is suuuper nice, it's one of my favorite combos of color
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:12 pm

Fugletid wrote:
Slippery-When-Wet wrote:
Fugletid wrote:I’ve entered the contest now, and I must say, I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out! :smile:

That's amazing!! A certain god of mischief would be very proud of his fuzzy equine son!

Thanks!! :D I have also been wanting to felt a dingle for ages now. :widesmile:

Astral is suuuper nice, it's one of my favorite combos of color

THAT'SSO COOL WTF///
If you ever open for custom ones, id like to see you make a stan >:y
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:53 pm

So I got my brick, teenies and t-shirt (Duke Splash) yesterday. Despite not getting any teenies I didn't already have I'm happy. I actually would have prefered "zootopia" themed shirt, too bad it was limited. Who wouldn't a hot little fox or a sexy bunny to adorn your body?
And the brick:
ImageImage
And some crack:

As you can see the fidget spinner, is just a silicone piece. Thought it was an actual one. Noy really annoyed, just not what I expected.
The brick has a nice heft to it, but not deceptively so.

As for the teenies, like I said nothing new. Janine's muzzle, Echo, Austin, Kelvin and Stan. I do like my new Echo. Kind of a gunmetal grey swirled with dark blue. I usually like how my Echo's turn out.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:15 am

Willow wrote:So I got my brick, teenies and t-shirt (Duke Splash) yesterday. Despite not getting any teenies I didn't already have I'm happy. I actually would have prefered "zootopia" themed shirt, too bad it was limited. Who wouldn't a hot little fox or a sexy bunny to adorn your body?
And the brick:
ImageImage
And some crack:

As you can see the fidget spinner, is just a silicone piece. Thought it was an actual one. Noy really annoyed, just not what I expected.
The brick has a nice heft to it, but not deceptively so.

As for the teenies, like I said nothing new. Janine's muzzle, Echo, Austin, Kelvin and Stan. I do like my new Echo. Kind of a gunmetal grey swirled with dark blue. I usually like how my Echo's turn out.

If nothing else, that brick actually looks like a nice colour from that photo! A lot less orange/brown than what I perceived from the promo!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:30 am

Willow wrote:So I got my brick...

Could you take a pic squishing the brick, please? I'm just curious :widesmile:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Harbenz wrote:
Willow wrote:So I got my brick...

Could you take a pic squishing the brick, please? I'm just curious :widesmile:

Well, it's not really good for squishing- it's pretty solid. It bends decently enough though. Nothing special in that regard. I'd need something to bend it with to take pictures. Like my feet or something.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue May 01, 2018 7:23 pm

I tried to look at some sex toys on eBay but when it asks me in I'm 18 I click I Agree (to the terms) then it sends me to a page asking me to put my credit card info in for "safety" which is shady as fuck because why would they need my credit card info just to look at sex stuff?...

Does this happen for anyone else or is someone trying to get my into?
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue May 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Raya wrote:I tried to look at some sex toys on eBay but when it asks me in I'm 18 I click I Agree (to the terms) then it sends me to a page asking me to put my credit card info in for "safety" which is shady as fuck because why would they need my credit card info just to look at sex stuff?...

I had that too. I tried a bunch of times and it always asks for it. :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Raya

Postby Raya » Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Raya wrote:I tried to look at some sex toys on eBay but when it asks me in I'm 18 I click I Agree (to the terms) then it sends me to a page asking me to put my credit card info in for "safety" which is shady as fuck because why would they need my credit card info just to look at sex stuff?...

I'm not going to do it unless a few people say it's safe. That's way too fucking sketchy for me. No site should NEVER ask someone for their credit card info for "safety reasons"....
If this is a real thing eBay is doing then I guess i can cross eBay off my list for looking for sex toys because fuck that.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed May 02, 2018 10:59 pm

Raya wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

I'm not going to do it unless a few people say it's safe. That's way too fucking sketchy for me. No site should NEVER ask someone for their credit card info for "safety reasons"....
If this is a real thing eBay is doing then I guess i can cross eBay off my list for looking for sex toys because fuck that.

Sounds like bullshit to me. What safety precaution needs your credit card number? A persons age cannot be determined by thier number. Heck, I had one when I was 12 (granted I wasn't the primary holder, but still).
Now excuse me, there's a Nigerian price selling me swampland in Florida after I found out I won the Australian and UK lottery.
Vaquita

Postby Vaquita » Thu May 03, 2018 1:28 pm

Looks like the bullet vibe is back up for sale! I wonder if there's any difference with them now.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Thu May 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Vaquita wrote:Looks like the bullet vibe is back up for sale! I wonder if there's any difference with them now.

i had a dream that bd released a new vibrator and it literally looked like a phone, it was all red with the BD logo and it vibrated like a motherfucker. i was at a con? of some sort and it also appeared that my hair was completely fucked up and for some reason i wasnt mad about it but im glad i woke up and my hair was fine.

i guess that was a sign of some sort, cool
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu May 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Raya wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

It's age verification - maybe you weren't logged into your Ebay account (or maybe your Paypal account isn't verified?)

In order to access the Adult section, I have to log into my Ebay account, and Ebay already has my credit card info via Paypal (same owners). I don't recall ever having to provide CC info in order to confirm my age. Maybe they've changed the rules.

As long as you're still on Ebay's URL it's not ID theft. BTW there are plenty of sex toys available in the non-protectected "Health" category ("sexual wellness" sub category).

I was kind of apprehensive about buying sex stuff on Ebay, but I've bought sex stuff on Amazon too which I assume is much worse in regards to data collection (so no more Amazon for me).
Raya

Postby Raya » Fri May 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
Raya wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

It's age verification - maybe you weren't logged into your Ebay account (or maybe your Paypal account isn't verified?)

In order to access the Adult section, I have to log into my Ebay account, and Ebay already has my credit card info via Paypal (same owners). I don't recall ever having to provide CC info in order to confirm my age. Maybe they've changed the rules.

As long as you're still on Ebay's URL it's not ID theft. BTW there are plenty of sex toys available in the non-protectected "Health" category ("sexual wellness" sub category).

I was kind of apprehensive about buying sex stuff on Ebay, but I've bought sex stuff on Amazon too which I assume is much worse in regards to data collection (so no more Amazon for me).

I was logged I to my eBay account,
even logged off and logged back in 3 times. eBay has my PayPal so if this was real it shouldn't be asking for my credit card. And ass Willow said, you really can't tell someones age with a credit card.

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Fri May 04, 2018 4:29 pm

Raya wrote:I was logged I to my eBay account,
even logged off and logged back in 3 times. eBay has my PayPal so if this was real it shouldn't be asking for my credit card. And ass Willow said, you really can't tell someones age with a credit card.

Weird...

What I've been doing (since they removed the direct link to the Adult section) is click on the "Help & Contact" (top of page) and search for "Adult". That brings up a handful of results, click on the second result "Adult-only items on eBay --->" which (if you click to expand) has a hyper link to the Adult-Only section (link contained within answer, not top level). I'm using Safari so it may not work with your browser etc. Answer looks like:

Accessing the Adult-Only category

To visit the Adult-Only category on eBay go to the Adult-Only section.

Sorry if this isn't helpful. Could be browser, OS differences etc.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri May 04, 2018 10:56 pm

I'm super miffed I can't go to BLFC this year - I couldn't get the time off from work to go. Would've been nice to go to the anniversary party.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Raya

Postby Raya » Sun May 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Got this BEAUTIFUL Kona last week on Dragon Hoard. I'm getting a custom and I didn't know to get it in small or medium. DEFINITELY getting my custom in medium.

I NEED to find out what these colors are because I want to get a toy with these colors!
Sadly my phone sucks so I can't get a good picture of its beauty.
Attachments
IMG_20180506_163308.jpg

Im A Therian Wolf

ImageImageImage
The Pegasus

Postby The Pegasus » Mon May 07, 2018 2:01 am

*smiles* I was fortunate enough in my on-line searches to find a supply of Legacy Mary's at Amazon. The inventory is in Mary 2's signature color which is marbled Onyx and White. The one I purchased is even softer (and more enjoyable) that the first Legacy Mary that I own. For those interested do a search on Amazon for Bad Dragon's Mary. I don't know how many Amazon has in their inventory but IMO they're well worth the price. There is a certain appeal to being able to be a keeper to something that will likely NEVER be offered again...

~"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." - Frederick Koenig~
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon May 07, 2018 3:00 am

The Pegasus wrote:*smiles* I was fortunate enough in my on-line searches to find a supply of Legacy Mary's at Amazon. The inventory is in Mary 2's signature color which is marbled Onyx and White. The one I purchased is even softer (and more enjoyable) that the first Legacy Mary that I own. For those interested do a search on Amazon for Bad Dragon's Mary. I don't know how many Amazon has in their inventory but IMO they're well worth the price. There is a certain appeal to being able to be a keeper to something that will likely NEVER be offered again...

~"We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have." - Frederick Koenig~

Make sure you give it a test to see whether it's genuine platinum grade silicone! Amazon vendors are notorious for selling cheaply made replicas of big sex toy brands, there's little knowing what one gets in the end, especially since you said it's even softer than the BD original you own. [x]
You could do the flame test, but seeing how penetrables are super soft it would probably be easier and safer to just store it in direct contact with a BD sample disc for a few days, and see whether it starts leaking anything.

I hope you got the real deal, and everyone please be extra cautious when buying sex toys from Amazon! (Lube and condoms are usually fine to buy from Amazon btw, just for the record.)
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]

Return to “General Discussion”