/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Padre

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Tue May 08, 2018 11:36 pm

meatloaf wrote:> zaratan

Really???

at one point there were almost 10 stuck in clearance leftover hell for months,
there could have been ANY other toy, but zaratan? come on.

i understand demogorgan being there but i really dont understand why zaratan, of all toys was nominated.

Tho let's be real, those Zaratans that were stuck in clearance were stuck there because they were a god awful single-colour purple..... i'd wager that 10 of any other model in that single colour would have been stuck just the same
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed May 09, 2018 1:05 am

Tbh I think Zaratan is a really nice design and a pretty good pick for a contest!
It's got a very novel and unique shape, and is decidedly in the fantasy corner of things, but without having too many features that could squick the majority of people who only know/like mainstream toys --- It does not actively resemble an animal or have any too crass elements, for example. I mean yes, it might not represent Bad Dragon as a whole, but I feel like it's a nice middle ground to appeal to a large number of people, which is exactly what's needed for a contest :widesmile:

I can think of some older models that would fit that niche well too, but it's understandable that they wish to show off a newer model instead.
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:13 am

meatloaf wrote:> zaratan

Really???

at one point there were almost 10 stuck in clearance leftover hell for months,
there could have been ANY other toy, but zaratan? come on.

i understand demogorgan being there but i really dont understand why zaratan, of all toys was nominated.

I'm with you on Caravan.

I can understand why some people may enjoy it, but I don't hear a lot of people talk about it. The Egg Plug is the same, but I guess it was predicted with the video.

Sidenote: Anybody else attending Exxxotica in Chicago next month?
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed May 09, 2018 11:08 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:Sidenote: Anybody else attending Exxxotica in Chicago next month?

I'll be going again this year! Probably Friday since it's Ladies Free Friday and only $30 extra to become VIP so it will be lots of fun! I'm assuming you are going as well! :smile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed May 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Padre wrote:Tho let's be real, those Zaratans that were stuck in clearance were stuck there because they were a god awful single-colour purple..... i'd wager that 10 of any other model in that single colour would have been stuck just the same

I can confirm this, there were like 20 onyx Tyson's in adoptions for almost a year before they removed them.

There also isn't much to talk about Zaratan. I enjoy mine, but its never going to be a goto toy for me. The head is interesting and the girth is nice fir shallow play, but the rest of the toy is just ok.

Zaratan is an interesting looking toy, but its a bit too out there. Even its dimentions are a bit wonky, both daunting and lacking at the same time. These are just my thoughts, take them for what they are.
Last edited by KnotyDes on Wed May 09, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed May 09, 2018 12:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Padre wrote:Tho let's be real, those Zaratans that were stuck in clearance were stuck there because they were a god awful single-colour purple..... i'd wager that 10 of any other model in that single colour would have been stuck just the same

I can confirm this, there were like 20 onyx Tyson's in adoptions for almost a year before they removed them.

Wouldn't mind single coloured toys, especially purple which I actually like. But since there are currently no toys in adoptions (flops to be more precise) that I want I won't spend any money at this moment.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed May 09, 2018 12:19 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

A moment of silence for the two pages of 'Murica cocksheaths back in the days as well :laugh:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed May 09, 2018 12:22 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

A moment of silence for the two pages of 'Murica cocksheaths back in the days as well :laugh:

Oh yea, I 'member!
What about the butt load (pun intended) of packers?
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed May 09, 2018 12:26 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:Sidenote: Anybody else attending Exxxotica in Chicago next month?

I'll be going again this year! Probably Friday since it's Ladies Free Friday and only $30 extra to become VIP so it will be lots of fun! I'm assuming you are going as well! :smile:

Of course! Had a lot of fun last year and yep, ladies night!
Plus, swag bags... :cool:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed May 09, 2018 6:02 pm

reine wrote:I guess someone could ticket BD and ask if they sell through Amazon, but if they've been selling there for a while and nobody's had any issues, then it's probably legit.

I'm kinda tempted by the legacy Mary, but I want one in Onyx (or as close to black as possible), so... the wait continues. :nerdy:

Ages ago, when I ticketed BD to ask if they'd considered selling giftcards through Amazon, they told me they sold toys through their Amazon storefront. That was like... I wanna say 3 years ago now? But the word did come from them.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
katze

Postby katze » Fri May 11, 2018 12:06 pm

No Friday update? :mystery:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri May 11, 2018 1:35 pm

They announced the golden dicket winners ("We are so thrilled to see the communities response to this contest" What¿¿¿) and did a tiny drop of... 30? toys :eyeroll:
Stan is the toy of month, probably because Jurassic World.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri May 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Looks like people are just adding toys to the cart as they drop them???
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri May 11, 2018 1:57 pm

it seems, people are thirsty :laugh:

They have also published the anniversary party gifts: m&m's with their logo and... a coin?
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri May 11, 2018 1:59 pm

I had a really cool Ika in my cart but I let it go. I kinda want a bigger one with a suction cup for riding https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/in ... 2fb1a5.JPG

It's so pretty though oh well. :unamused:
Vaquita

Postby Vaquita » Fri May 11, 2018 2:04 pm

DesireDemon wrote:I had a really cool Ika in my cart but I let it go. I kinda want a bigger one with a suction cup for riding https://assets.bad-dragon.com/images/in ... 2fb1a5.JPG

It's so pretty though oh well. :unamused:

I had that guy in my cart too. I let it go since I'm waiting until a pretty medium Bumble Hooves drops. :scheming:
IggyZen

Postby IggyZen » Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 pm

I missed all of these. Must've happened when I was taking a nap. Of all the times for me to be tired... -bitter-
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri May 11, 2018 2:12 pm

IggyZen wrote:I missed all of these. Must've happened when I was taking a nap. Of all the times for me to be tired... -bitter-

It was a refresh battle. I honestly feel like someone was using unfair means because things got picked up the mere milisecond you dropped it out of your cart...
Vaquita

Postby Vaquita » Fri May 11, 2018 2:14 pm

IggyZen wrote:I missed all of these. Must've happened when I was taking a nap. Of all the times for me to be tired... -bitter-

I think about 35 or so dropped so it wasn't huge. Pretty crazy how quick everything disappeared though. :unamused:
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri May 11, 2018 2:17 pm

*sigh* It's too bad it was such a small drop. I guess I'm not getting myself anything new for my birthday.

Return to “General Discussion”