/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
little-mythgital

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:24 pm

I thought I wasn't going to get a few toys for a while, until legacy popped up.
Couldn't decide what to get so I got a Small Luka and Small Moko in both Surprise me's. Can never decide on colours sometimes, I hope for something great similar to my Xar :laugh: But then that's just a wish.
reine

Postby reine » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Is it just me, or did FedEx international shipping get cheaper? :psyduck:

I'm contemplating an XL Moko, and it's $27 to ship with FedEx priority. XLs are usually $48 or so to ship, and shipping normally starts at $35 for me, even for a mini toy.
:psyduck:
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Yes, legacy sale! I’ve been keeping my eyes open for this for a while now. Rainbow Moko, come to mama!
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:20 pm

Legacy sale... 400 bucks in a jar on my desk, and the bank isn't open because it's Saturday here. Another year, another legacy sale missed. Well fuck.

reine wrote:Is it just me, or did FedEx international shipping get cheaper? :psyduck:

I'm contemplating an XL Moko, and it's $27 to ship with FedEx priority. XLs are usually $48 or so to ship, and shipping normally starts at $35 for me, even for a mini toy.

It's cheaper. I was moaning a few months ago about how, for some reason, even a medium toy was coming in at 90 USD shipping for international economy with FedEx. Just put a large Moko in my cart and it's quoting me 65 for international priority post.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
The Pegasus

Postby The Pegasus » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:44 pm

reine wrote:Another update:

BD Amazon emailed me this morning to tell me that the first return shipment of Marys arrived from the Amazon warehouses, and all of them were Legacies! They told me to contact BD's CS, since it's out of Amazon's hands now.

So I sent BD a ticket telling what BD Amazon said, and asked if I could purchase one of the returned Legacies, saying that I'd be happy to pay the Legacy price for one. I was a little worried that I'd get a "We don't offer this model at all, sorry" or something...

... but then BD management replied to my ticket, apologized sincerely for the Amazon mixup and the hassle, and said that they'd send me one of the Legacies-- free of charge! :bugeyed: They're even going to cover shipping and handling fees!

I just- wow, this is beyond what I'd expected. I wouldn't have minded paying for a Legacy Mary, but hearing that I'm getting one for free as a replacement/apology made my day. :misc2: :widesmile: Thank you so much, BD!!

*smiles* I'm very pleased to hear this Reine! I wonder how many Legacy Marys Bad Dragon will end up getting back from Amazons stock. I checked the clearance/legacy sales earlier today and no Legacy Marys were listed. Checking again this afternoon there was one (or more) listed.

When I contacted Bad Dragon some time ago regarding Legacy Mary I was told they'd never be offered again, even during their Legacy Sales. It's really unfortunate as there seems to be a market for them. I'm most grateful that I was able to snap one up from Amazon and that it's noticeably softer than my other Legacy Mary, Mary 2.0 and Sugar Star.

"I know why we laugh. We laugh because it hurts, and it's the only thing to make it stop hurting." - from Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Dang. I really, really shouldn't, but I'm really tempted to order a medium/3 Moko while I can. It and a Lenneth are the last two BD models I want for now. I really should save up money, but they only do legacy sales once or twice a year at most and there's never a guarantee that they'll keep doing them. Since the sale lasts the weekend, I'm going to think on it and see if I want to grab one now or wait; and even if I go for one now I'm not sure what colors to get it in. Maybe Gemini, but I don't know. The new Alexandrite is also tempting. With one in Alexandrite and one in Gemini, I'm looking at $225 for both toys. More if I go with something other than Gemini or a color that doesn't cost extra.

Edit: A major never mind, lol. I kind of forgot that I just paid my rent today and I looked at my bank account just now just to see what I had and...nope. Big nope. Damn. Maybe I'll have more come the next legacy sale or something. Oh well. :unamused:
Last edited by Niah on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:01 pm

Awwwww NOOO! :misc4: :stick: Just like last year the legacy event comes right after I paid a huge bill and I can't justify a toy purchase right now. I just put a years insurance on my car (so expensive where I live!!) and I had my brakes done on my car the same week. So crazy timing since the only BD's I planned to buy this year was going to be knocking the last two legacy ones off my list, I am letting the regular models wait while I work on wishlists for other companies. Ahhh, I'm tempted, I'll still think about it. Pretty sure I'm going to just wait another year though.
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:07 pm

Oh gosh dang, no Bruce in this legacy sale :crying:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
notmyusualnickname

Postby notmyusualnickname » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:05 am

I had not bought anything for a while now (since black Friday, I think), at least not from BD. (I did my first Exotic Erotics order in the meantime.) So when this legacy sale came around it was pretty easy to justify another purchase, and it got quite large. :laugh:

I'm now eagerly awaiting:
  • a medium/medium Breeder in fifth kind. The knot is in the ballpark of my medium Crackers, which is just at the edge between pleasurable and overwhelming, and of my medium Rex, which I can take pretty easily. And I've wanted something in fifth kind for a while, so the fact that he's compatible also contributed. Plus he looks good for pegging, which I now occasionally get the chance to do with a FWB.
  • A small/medium Waterhorse surprise me. My second tapered toy after my medium/soft Winston's Tail ages ago. I should be able to hilt this easily but still get a nice stretch out of it. Nice for warmup.
  • A large/soft Stubbs in Full Spectrum. He'll make a good brother to my small/medium Full Spectrum Echo and will probably see more use. I'm slightly worried about him turning out too wobbly, but he's apparently somewhat thicker than my large/medium Unflared Chance whom I can't quite hilt. He's trending towards my large/soft Xar, who's a pain to insert completely (pun intended) and overwhelming to keep inside, so I'll err on the safe side. I thought I was done pushing myself, but this is too tempting to miss out on. I hope my metal O-ring with 9cm diameter will fit him, because I sure want to be pegged with a huge rainbow horse cock. :misc1: :blush:
  • And the 9-pack of Cumlube since I'm not ordering all that often anymore but really like the stuff. This should last a good while.

I'm pretty excited.

Padre wrote:Oh gosh dang, no Bruce in this legacy sale :crying:

He'll probably be back for shark week in a month or so.
"And what can you you do, when you're not afraid of anything? Anything you want. Anyone you want. I can be whoever I want to be. I can be whoever I am."
- Inanna, The Wicked + The Divine
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:36 am

I saw the legacy sale in my e-mail... in fact, I knew what it was about by the heading alone.
My emotions: :bugeyed: :smile: :crying: :smilenox: :angry: :unamused:
Surprised, i was happy because there is a legacy model I want, crying because I spent a buttload of money this week, sly smile because... I have enough, angry and unamused because there are no legacy gryphons.
I liked that model. I had a gorgeous one long ago, it had the most customization I've ever done. I lost him and... well, they replaced/redesigned the model on the site. I still got the new version but I don't think it was good as the original.

None of those legacies interested me enough. I like the barbs on Moko, but not enough reason to get one.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:18 am

It makes me so angry that Stubbs is only in large! I REALLY want to get a short horse toy and he would be PERFECT if he only came in medium! :angry:

Whatever.... I just did by first payment of this fursuit head I'm getting so I don't have the money right now anyway... :unamused:
Still... If he was just a bit less thick I would even be willing to pay that 100% mark up fee to get one later...
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:31 am

Raya wrote:It makes me so angry that Stubbs is only in large! I REALLY want to get a short horse toy and he would be PERFECT if he only came in medium! :angry: ...

Yeah kinda the same, I really would like to get one but Large is definitely a size I won't use a lot and spending over 130$ for that... Nahh not gonna do that.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Cenwen

Postby Cenwen » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:37 am

Raya wrote:It makes me so angry that Stubbs is only in large! I REALLY want to get a short horse toy and he would be PERFECT if he only came in medium! :angry:

Whatever.... I just did by first payment of this fursuit head I'm getting so I don't have the money right now anyway... :unamused:
Still... If he was just a bit less thick I would even be willing to pay that 100% mark up fee to get one later...

A smaller version of Stubbs sounds great. It's a really nice sculpt and I absolutely adore mine, but it's definitely not an everyday toy for me. It fits, mostly, but it takes a while to get there in a session. :stick:

So yeah, you got my vote for a medium sized Stubbs. (Not that it's very likely to happen, but one can dream :smilenox: )
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:07 am

Stubbs is Amazing. It perfect if you want to ride a equine toy but dont want to go deep.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Finally getting a small breeder! Managed to snag a really cool looking inventory one.

I have orders in process for my other main wishlist toys so...after that it's time to try and be responsible and not get more toys, lol

Gotta save up money for some planned things!!
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:37 pm

No Legacy Xenogon?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:07 am

Ordered a medium full-spectrum Spritz :widesmile:
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:27 am

Fae Fantase wrote:No Legacy Xenogon?

I guess BD only got a couple of models out to play this legacy sale

I think the previous legacy sale was in November(?), so maybe the Legacy Xenogon might show up then
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 am

I‘m still uncertain. If I order a medium Bumblehooves in the future should I go for Soft or Medium?
I mean soft might still be too soft to insert anally but I want a comfortable feeling.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:50 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I‘m still uncertain. If I order a medium Bumblehooves in the future should I go for Soft or Medium?
I mean soft might still be too soft to insert anally but I want a comfortable feeling.

I'm biased as I greatly prefer soft since I usually don't like the lack of flexibility a medium has, but I will say this - I find that Bumbles is one of the hardest ones to get in when it's soft. Mine is a small, so medium might not be as problematic... Once he goes in though, man he's lovely under ones tails! ^_^

I suspect the main reason I prefer soft over medium is my tendency to clench, and soft toys tend to have a bit more give to them while medium tends to sting.. That and I don't mind them being slightly floppy once they're in,because you get that nice filling feeling without it being overbearing.

My preference is for TTC's soft though as it's slightly firmer which has a nice middle ground between Bad Dragon's soft and medium, but if I had to choose between soft and medium for a Bad Dragon toy I'd still go with soft and deal with it being slightly floppy ^_^

Return to “General Discussion”