/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sigma Space

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Sigma Space » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Vitani wrote:Dang.

That is a HUGE jump from medium to large :psyduck:

This is something that bothers me. It seems like a lot of BD's toys have a large jump in size from the second-to-largest to largest sizes. It's really bothersome when the one size is too small but the largest size is WTF too big...
Harpy

Postby Harpy » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Sigma Space wrote:

This is something that bothers me. It seems like a lot of BD's toys have a large jump in size from the second-to-largest to largest sizes. It's really bothersome when the one size is too small but the largest size is WTF too big...

yeah. I was surprised at the jump, but I like all three sizes, personally.
♥The best revenge is a happy life♥
samba1

Postby samba1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Sigma Space wrote:

I agree, I currently have a small breeder then I have got my hands upon a medium Seadragon, now that was such a huge jump in size that even to this day I still cant get past the second set of ridges (I wonder if I ever could)

I'm hoping my medium breeder will be less of a jump, but I am currently at the mercy of the manufacture queue, I can't wait until my medium breeder gets to me even if it is going to take a few moons more.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feels like years since I just... Sat down
Currently Own:
Medium Breeder in Natural Colour (8 Firmness)
Small Seadragon in Sly Midnight (8 Firmness)
Waiting On:
Nothing
dappled

Postby dappled » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 pm

I know I've posted pictures of my mokos before but.
Also relevant.
Large and XL.
Attachments
20130105_003657.jpg
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:02 pm

Did someone say large Water Horse!? 8D Here's mine:
WaterHorses 001_800x600.jpg
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
TOYS FOR SALE! | Toy Collection! | Tarukaja's Tumbling
Kiara

Postby Kiara » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:06 pm

That plush.. So cute!! Eff yeah Digimon!
BD Toys:
Sm. Crackers (Royal Alpha, 3 firmness)
Medium Clayon (Dark Natural (maybe), 5 firmness)
Ultimate Fantasy (Pale, 5 firmness)
Flint <3 (Black/red marble, 5 firmness)
Rooter

Postby Rooter » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Tarukaja wrote:Did someone say large Water Horse!? 8D Here's mine:

S-sweats.....
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has considered digi-dicks.
out of curiosity, anyone else with digi/poke dicks out there?
*Saving up some buckeroos for some of those fancy silicone sculptures!*
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Rooter wrote:
Tarukaja wrote:Did someone say large Water Horse!? 8D Here's mine:

S-sweats.....
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has considered digi-dicks.
out of curiosity, anyone else with digi/poke dicks out there?

Ahaha, I almost have a whole evo line *cough* ;>> My computer is being a fail right now so I can't upload pics, but I've got toys custom coloured based on Gomamon and Pukamon too |D

There were a few pokemon here in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15449

And I do remember seeing a review a while back for a Seadramon Sea Dragon XD
Image Female \ Oblivious / Not Looking Image Digimon are the Champions~ | Avatar by Killveous!
Sreeka

Postby Sreeka » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:08 am

Damn it! :cry: :cry: My new Crackers in a gorgeous bright kinda-minty kinda-bright green color hurts to use! I was so excited!

My Seadragon I had to get rid of because the matte texture made me a little sore. The medium Crackers I sold because it was huge and because even just attempting to get the tip in hurt like hell! It felt like I was shoving sandpaper inside me.

Little Crackers? Same thing. Even with like an entire cupped handful of lube it hurt. It felt like it was shredding my insides :cry: .

Damn it, I want a new toy to play with! At least I've got a pretty medium Dolphin from Vitani to play with, but not tonight. Not after trying another freaking matte texture toy. Owwwww

Just a heads up, he'll be going on the buy/sell/trade thread here in the next page or two. If anyone has a smooth textured small Waterhorse, small Xar, or small Moko they'd want to trade for him this is your advance notice in case you want a pretty small 5 Crackers that looks like this: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/-2906.JPG

*wanders off muttering, kicking buckets over* :x
Tarukaja

Postby Tarukaja » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:33 am

Sreeka wrote:Damn it! :cry: :cry: My new Crackers in a gorgeous bright kinda-minty kinda-bright green color hurts to use! I was so excited!

My Seadragon I had to get rid of because the matte texture made me a little sore. The medium Crackers I sold because it was huge and because even just attempting to get the tip in hurt like hell! It felt like I was shoving sandpaper inside me.

Little Crackers? Same thing. Even with like an entire cupped handful of lube it hurt. It felt like it was shredding my insides :cry: .

Damn it, I want a new toy to play with! At least I've got a pretty medium Dolphin from Vitani to play with, but not tonight. Not after trying another freaking matte texture toy. Owwwww

Just a heads up, he'll be going on the buy/sell/trade thread here in the next page or two. If anyone has a smooth textured small Waterhorse, small Xar, or small Moko they'd want to trade for him this is your advance notice in case you want a pretty small 5 Crackers that looks like this: https://bad-dragon.com/images/inventorytoys/-2906.JPG

Oh ew, the matte texture on the small Cockatrice is just as bad as the Sea Dragon? That sucks if so x.x Is the matte texture on your medium one any less? I really like the smooth, rubbery texture of the Dolphin, hope you enjoy him too! Once you recover that is ^^; My secret to dealing with the matte textured toys I had was to throw a latex glove over them (hey, some of these toys are big! XD) They're not lubed with anything when you buy them, they're cheap, and discreet :p Maybe give that a try?
Raspberry

Postby Raspberry » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:44 am

Apparently I like texture cause it didn't bother me at all.
Sreeka

Postby Sreeka » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:48 am

Tarukaja wrote:Oh ew, the matte texture on the small Cockatrice is just as bad as the Sea Dragon? That sucks if so x.x Is the matte texture on your medium one any less? I really like the smooth, rubbery texture of the Dolphin, hope you enjoy him too! Once you recover that is ^^; My secret to dealing with the matte textured toys I had was to throw a latex glove over them (hey, some of these toys are big! XD) They're not lubed with anything when you buy them, they're cheap, and discreet :p Maybe give that a try?

I don't know if I can really compare it to the Seadragon since I haven't had him for quite a while, but I will say that Crackers feels worse. I could use the Seadragon, it would just irritate me. Crackers feels like I've got soap or something burning down there. And the latex glove idea is kinda out, since I still live at home and don't want to cause any questions :/. I'd rather just have a toy I can reach down and grab and use, rather than one I'd have to plan for.

And I love the smooth textured toys. The Dolphin looks amazing, and has a really nice base and fun details. Nice and sleek looking :D
doit666

Postby doit666 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 am

Sreeka wrote:Damn it! :cry: :cry: My new Crackers in a gorgeous bright kinda-minty kinda-bright green color hurts to use! I was so excited!

Aww... I'm sorry Crackers didn't please you as much as mine did.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 am

That scares me, cos I've always been super interested in the Cockatrice, but I'd really like to keep my vage intact D:

The texture on the seadragon doesn't bother me at all (guess I must be less sensitive to texture), but the small werewolf I used to have gave me so many UTI's and pain, it wasn't even funny.

I wonder...does anyone have a cockatrice with smoother overall texture? Like how there's a rough werewolf, and a smoother one. I know you can't order specifically which one you want (that's the reason I won't go about ordering another werewolf yet), but would be nice to know. :/

I'm really sorry your 'Trice didn't work out :( He's a really neat color!And that shape looks /divine/. I hope your dolphin works out better.
RenascentBeing

Postby RenascentBeing » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:09 am

I have a Crackers that is quite smooth and shiny, versus a noticeable more matte Naga, so I guess they switched from one to the other at some point? Or it can differ?

| My BD Checklist | Bio | Complete Toy Gallery | Reviews (coming soon) | For Sales | Looking to buys |

Avatar by Airless (occasionally defaced by Tommies), pixel dollie by Ange, thanks guys!
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:12 am

I reeeeally wish they would notify us of such things/changes.

Considering that much matte texture can make a toy completely unusable to some :/ There goes an expensive investment down the drain, if you're hoping for one of the smoother variation of a certain model.
per haps!

Postby per haps! » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:31 am

People where matte texture bothers you a lot...

how well are you warming up before slipping the toy in?

I'm just curious because yes, I can feel the matteness with my hand... but I guess when I'm wet enough the matteness is actually kind of welcome, because it lets you still feel it instead of squeezepopping the dildo out every time you clench. So have you tried having an orgasm or two before you put it in, I guess is what I'm asking? Artificial lube, as much fun as cumlube is, is not exactly the same as the homegrown stuff, to me.

Might be worth one more chance before you have to sell such a pretty toy.
Toys with a medium (8) Flared Chance with cumtube, a small (8) Cockatrice, an 8 Dragon's Tongue with metallic gold highlight, a medium (3) Xar, a small (5) Razor, an XL (8) Winston's Tail, a large (5) Legacy Drippy Dragon and a Chico.
Things for trade or sale

I can be slow about reading PMs---don't take it personally :)
Avatar courtesy of MadKeith, and it gets better.
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:46 am

per haps! wrote:People where matte texture bothers you a lot...

how well are you warming up before slipping the toy in?

I'm just curious because yes, I can feel the matteness with my hand... but I guess when I'm wet enough the matteness is actually kind of welcome, because it lets you still feel it instead of squeezepopping the dildo out every time you clench. So have you tried having an orgasm or two before you put it in, I guess is what I'm asking? Artificial lube, as much fun as cumlube is, is not exactly the same as the homegrown stuff, to me.

Might be worth one more chance before you have to sell such a pretty toy.

This ^

Im quite sensitive to texture/sandpaper syndrome, but without a little mattness helps me feel the toy. My dolphin is terrible for this, since he's so smooth that i can barely feel him.
Xanthos ✦ painted dog ✦ bisex/engaged ✦ bad dragon bitch ✦ Part time Pony-girl
Cillian

Postby Cillian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:52 am

Vitani wrote:

That scares me, cos I've always been super interested in the Cockatrice, but I'd really like to keep my vage intact D:

The texture on the seadragon doesn't bother me at all (guess I must be less sensitive to texture), but the small werewolf I used to have gave me so many UTI's and pain, it wasn't even funny.

I wonder...does anyone have a cockatrice with smoother overall texture? Like how there's a rough werewolf, and a smoother one. I know you can't order specifically which one you want (that's the reason I won't go about ordering another werewolf yet), but would be nice to know. :/

I'm really sorry your 'Trice didn't work out :( He's a really neat color!And that shape looks /divine/. I hope your dolphin works out better.

My Cockatrice is very smooth. It doesn't irritate me at all, and it's really smooth to the touch (well, you know, the actual design of the Cockatrice aside.)
Sreeka

Postby Sreeka » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 am

I was pretty well warmed up before I used it. And I was under the impression that the older toys that had been produced had the matte texture, and the newer ones the smooth texture. I just got a Werewolf during the Halloween sale and it's as smooth as anything.

Return to “General Discussion”