/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Cammii

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Cammii » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Placed an order for a custom flint and custom bruce after the black friday sale, and in a week and 5 days my order shipped. :psyduck: And here I was bracing for 8 weeks.
Lunabelle

Postby Lunabelle » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

DragonWolf wrote:
Lunabelle wrote:I bought a second toolbox to hold my BD mediums, because the original box is now full of larges. I may end up selling off large Nox though. Ironically, for as long as I lusted after him and waited for him to come out, he is just OK. Thinking I might be happier with a medium 8 than a large 5. I'll make up my mind after the holidays.

In other news, the Fun Factory vibe I ordered during my Black Friday binge should have arrived today. Instead, I got an empty, severely damaged Priority Mail box. Thankfully, the seller responded quickly to my email and I should have an actual toy in hand next week.

Ack, really!? I wonder if I should just give the medium a shot then, Lunabelle. What did you think? I was wanting to get a Large in an 8... :(

It's hard to say. Bodies are all different and his curve in a large may suit you better. There really isn't anything to compare him to.

I say stalk flops and grab whichever size has a cool firm pop up first.
ravenxsong

Postby ravenxsong » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:00 am

WereWolven wrote:
RainbowFlavoredCat wrote:I think since that Xar was a flop it would be considered as is and a flaw (especially one not effecting use) would be to be expected and not something they would refund/exchange about. But I can second that it won't effect use or get worse.

This.

It is a blemish. And it is in the same place as the blemishes that were stated on the sale page it seems. But it is just a mar in the finish, so it is actually better than an outright airbubble.

These sculptures are so expensive because they are made by human hands in America :911: this one comes with proof ;)

I'm not worried about it getting worse or anything. I know it was flopped for air bubbles but that was all. It's just the "finger print" aspect. I'm not sending in a complaint I just wasn't expecting a blatant person print.
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:25 am

DragonWolf wrote:
Lunabelle wrote:I bought a second toolbox to hold my BD mediums, because the original box is now full of larges. I may end up selling off large Nox though. Ironically, for as long as I lusted after him and waited for him to come out, he is just OK. Thinking I might be happier with a medium 8 than a large 5. I'll make up my mind after the holidays.

In other news, the Fun Factory vibe I ordered during my Black Friday binge should have arrived today. Instead, I got an empty, severely damaged Priority Mail box. Thankfully, the seller responded quickly to my email and I should have an actual toy in hand next week.

Ack, really!? I wonder if I should just give the medium a shot then, Lunabelle. What did you think? I was wanting to get a Large in an 8... :(

My issue is the the large seems too long for me, while the medium seem to thin. The shape is amazing, but I wish there was a size between the two. I'm not sure if I should put money into it.
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:38 am

Merry Dickmas!

ravingsockmonkey

Postby ravingsockmonkey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:17 am

Mongrel Vixen wrote:Merry Dickmas!

I need to take Christmas pics of Uncle Duke! Love this though!
Mongrel Vixen

Postby Mongrel Vixen » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:20 am

ravingsockmonkey wrote:I need to take Christmas pics of Uncle Duke! Love this though!

There are more to come! You actually inspired me to do this because you're always dressing your dongs up ^^''

I actually love/admire your blog a bunch, and wish mine could be as light hearted and as busy as yours!
ravingsockmonkey

Postby ravingsockmonkey » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:00 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Wow, I mean you have so many more followers and get so many more notes... Your blog was one of the ones that inspired me to start posting my own collection!

That just made my day!
Duckie

Postby Duckie » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Ah, Christmas dongs. It's just so tempting to get a lot of the ones I want in the random festive colors if they ever make a sale( I hope). Feeling a bit adventorous. Got a surprise me moko being manyfactured right now :p
Lunabelle

Postby Lunabelle » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:17 pm

DameKathryn wrote:
DragonWolf wrote:

My issue is the the large seems too long for me, while the medium seem to thin. The shape is amazing, but I wish there was a size between the two. I'm not sure if I should put money into it.

Lengthwise, he's similar to large Clayton. I had no issues with his girth or length, it's just that his curve is funky. Not even really bad, just...odd.
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Hmmm, thanks Lunabelle... I might have to reconsider getting a Large Nox then... I like my Clayton a lot, but he has loads more texture, I believe.
DameKathryn

Postby DameKathryn » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Lunabelle wrote:Lengthwise, he's similar to large Clayton. I had no issues with his girth or length, it's just that his curve is funky. Not even really bad, just...odd.

Well see, I can't actually take all of L Clayton. I can only do about 7.5-8 inches in general.
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:51 pm

DameKathryn wrote:
Lunabelle wrote:Lengthwise, he's similar to large Clayton. I had no issues with his girth or length, it's just that his curve is funky. Not even really bad, just...odd.

Well see, I can't actually take all of L Clayton. I can only do about 7.5-8 inches in general.

I am about the same, but the curve does seem a bit off to me? I don't know... Maybe a flop will change my mind.
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Stubbs is on sale. Why now, Oh Great Cthulhu, why now? I just blew my last wad on an Anaconda, and I was just about to buy a new Flint...
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Sounds like a great reason to dip into the savings account :P
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Wolfcat isn't helping... but I completely agree with him, Shardik. :smile:
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Gallon/3.8L of silicone is about 7-10 pounds/3.2-4.5kg, depending on the density/firmness of the silicone. My hard stuff seems to weigh a bit more than the soft stuff. Possible that the pure silicone weighs more than the softeners.

I don't actually have space in my tote left, but it's a 31gal one, and is MOSTLY full of silicone. We'll give room for air and nonsilicone objects, so maybe about 250lbs/113kg of the stuff. And a bit more sitting on top of it too. So maybe close to 300lbs/136kg overall?

I've got 2.15 times my weight in silicock :V

SOMEONE HELP ME
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

BlackSheep wrote:Gallon/3.8L of silicone is about 7-10 pounds/3.2-4.5kg, depending on the density/firmness of the silicone. My hard stuff seems to weigh a bit more than the soft stuff. Possible that the pure silicone weighs more than the softeners.

I don't actually have space in my tote left, but it's a 31gal one, and is MOSTLY full of silicone. We'll give room for air and nonsilicone objects, so maybe about 250lbs/113kg of the stuff. And a bit more sitting on top of it too. So maybe close to 300lbs/136kg overall?

I've got 2.15 times my weight in silicock :V

SOMEONE HELP ME

*throws more silicone toys at Sheep*

Nope! You have to keep on making cool silicone toys of your own! You need inspiration somewhere, Sheep! *cackles*

I think I might buy a Jav and Rudolph when your customs open up again~ :smile:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:48 pm

SThr wrote:Can you post pictures of the floggers? I think they're so pretty.

Just for fun I totaled up my current lube...$370. :psyduck:

I can! Sorry about the terrible quality; I have only my phone, the battery in my camera iz ded. The leftmost one is buffalo; the center two are cowhide, but soft and equally balanced, and the rightmost one is doehide. That thing in the center is a rope scourge in Christmas colors. I once taught a roomful of elderly church ladies how to make them, and this was my demo.

My Whips.jpg
SThr

Postby SThr » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Oooh! They're so pretty! That buffalo one is gorgeous.

Return to “General Discussion”