/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Cammii

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Cammii » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:02 pm

So I had a beta shark and was like it's too skinny, so when the new shark came out and I saw it was thicker I'm completely stoked and just got mine in the mail today.
Holy Hell. Its massive. The base of one of its shaft are thicker than the small flint I just got. I cannot wait to use it. Although I'm not sure I'll be able to take both shafts in one hole like with the beta. But since they're so much thicker, one in each should be more that enough for me~
Attachments
IMG_20131218_121015801.jpg
IMG_20131218_121048988_HDR.jpg
tenebrous

Postby tenebrous » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Looks like the holiday colors are up; not at all what I was expecting. :O
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Me either, but MAN are they pretty. Especially that coal black color omgggg
tenebrous

Postby tenebrous » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Vitani wrote:Me either, but MAN are they pretty. Especially that coal black color omgggg

I'm really digging that green, but I can't tell much on the coal black; I know that halloween black has the blue flecks-what's different about the coal? *blind as a bat*
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I can't really put my finger on what is different exactly, but the way the light hits it, and makes it look almost bronzy is simply GORGEOUS
Audax

Postby Audax » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:51 pm

tenebrous wrote:
Vitani wrote:Me either, but MAN are they pretty. Especially that coal black color omgggg

I'm really digging that green, but I can't tell much on the coal black; I know that halloween black has the blue flecks-what's different about the coal? *blind as a bat*

Coal Black has a hint of metallic silver throughout the entire color.
ravingsockmonkey

Postby ravingsockmonkey » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Toy CockBlocked by finances, but saving the colors as reference for future things as they are really nice!

The colors have a lot of shine from what I can see, so it looks like they'd be great on one of the newer toys that are so smooth. Nox would look amazing with them... Flint obviously does. I wonder how well they would pop on Breeder?
tenebrous

Postby tenebrous » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:09 pm

I am definitely debating on a medium breeder in these colors...that green is looking fantastic, and I really need to lay off the blue for sure. :stick:
WereWolven

Postby WereWolven » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Ooh, Nox would look great in the marble. Mmm.

Portside would look great in the green and if I was in the market for another Vergil it would look great in any of the choices. Vergil looks incredible in solids and basic marbles IMO.
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Cammii wrote: :words:

These are stunning!! That Flint looks like a trophy!

tenebrous wrote:I am definitely debating on a medium breeder in these colors...that green is looking fantastic, and I really need to lay off the blue for sure.

The marble is almost exactly my planned custom for a breeder. :nomnom: I bet the breeder would suit it perfectly!

And I'm very tempted to get something in Tannenbaum because it looks so much like greenstone. I'm not usually into NZ culture but it's so beautiful!
DragonWolf

Postby DragonWolf » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:08 am

Cammii wrote:So I had a beta shark and was like it's too skinny, so when the new shark came out and I saw it was thicker I'm completely stoked and just got mine in the mail today.
Holy Hell. Its massive. The base of one of its shaft are thicker than the small flint I just got. I cannot wait to use it. Although I'm not sure I'll be able to take both shafts in one hole like with the beta. But since they're so much thicker, one in each should be more that enough for me~

I want to eat that Flint.... :smile:
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:56 am

uh, do you think BD needs a smaller Chance? or a differnt horse? Smaller and thiner? would that make a better unicorn?
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:38 am

Cammii wrote:So I had a beta shark and was like it's too skinny, so when the new shark came out and I saw it was thicker I'm completely stoked and just got mine in the mail today.

That Flint has amazing colours! What are they?! ;_;
Duckie

Postby Duckie » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:18 am

kuroyami wrote:uh, do you think BD needs a smaller Chance? or a differnt horse? Smaller and thiner? would that make a better unicorn?

Small chance is quite thin already, and I'm no size queen. Just my opinion :stick:
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:20 am

Duckie wrote:
kuroyami wrote:uh, do you think BD needs a smaller Chance? or a differnt horse? Smaller and thiner? would that make a better unicorn?

Small chance is quite thin already, and I'm no size queen. Just my opinion :stick:

I second this motion! I thought the small Chance was puny to begin with, so I just went straight for a Medium. :psyduck:
Cammii

Postby Cammii » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:02 am

Grimmyr wrote:

That Flint has amazing colours! What are they?! ;_;

It was suppose to be a brownish red to burnt orange, but for some reason it came out more brassy to the shop dragons. But even though its a bit off, I still love it! Its like a metallic copper to metallic brass. The fade is really subtle until the light catches it here or there and then you can see it change.
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am

Ugh it's just downright gorgeous. Makes me want a custom of those colours! :psyduck:
Shadowcat

Postby Shadowcat » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Cammii wrote:It was suppose to be a brownish red to burnt orange, but for some reason it came out more brassy to the shop dragons. But even though its a bit off, I still love it! Its like a metallic copper to metallic brass. The fade is really subtle until the light catches it here or there and then you can see it change.

It looks like a shiny, delicious toffee. *o*

Do want.
SThr

Postby SThr » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I wish they would make a full lineup of Stubbs.
Duckie

Postby Duckie » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:08 pm

SThr wrote:I wish they would make a full lineup of Stubbs.

I guess the equinot is kinda like a medium stubbs, but you know, different :stick:

Return to “General Discussion”