/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Willow » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:11 am

Been eyeing a Rex drop for months and now they have a sale for it. YAY!

I didn't get it. First off, I thought it was an unlucky one that didn't get the discount... unaware it would apply the 15% off a checkout. I had gotten a different toy altogether, the dolphin. Not making another separate order.

But... you know, I probably wouldn't have gotten the toys anyway. It's in soft and it's a small. Things I don't really care for. It's also has a knot, and while I do like them and they look nice, I don't like preformed ones for actual use.
But it just looks so fucking awesome. It'd be for display purposes only.

Maybe. Some day.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
batteriesnotincluded

Postby batteriesnotincluded » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:24 am

goldlion wrote:
dasadevil wrote:Alright!

15% will be applied on checkout! :)

this sale is great :3 thanks bd. fun to browse all the toys (especially the legacies)

hope you guys will have a sale AFTER the holidays, you know, once we all get our dick money n stuff from parents n grandparents...

"don't go spending it all in one place!" they'll say.

"oh i am spending it all in one place, grandma, because bad dragon is having a post xmas promo!" i'll reply, somewhat excitedly.

"what's a bad dragon?" she'll ask, a bit confused at my response.

"2016 and not stuffing silicone fantasy dongs in your butt? shiggy diggy, grandma. shiggy diggy doo."

-end-

:laugh:
Always buying! No solid or black colors. Also no ct
Currently looking for:
Small/med bumble in 5
Xl Winston in 5
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:00 pm

Is it normal for non flop full price toys to have a bunch of marks on the bottom base of toy? It isn't a huge deal. I ordered two flops that didn't have this. They aren't my nail marks because I'm looking at it still in the package and haven't held it by the base in the package either.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:07 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Is it normal for non flop full price toys to have a bunch of very noticeable scratches and indents on the bottom base of toy? It isn't a huge deal. However it makes me a bit sad because the base has a pretty pattern at the bottom. I ordered two flops that didn't have this. They aren't my nail marks because I'm looking at it still in the package and haven't held it by the base in the package either.

No it is not! You should send a ticket in with a picture of the flaws! They will mostly give you in store credit or a bit of money back!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:16 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Is it normal for non flop full price toys to have a bunch of very noticeable scratches and indents on the bottom base of toy? It isn't a huge deal. However it makes me a bit sad because the base has a pretty pattern at the bottom. I ordered two flops that didn't have this. They aren't my nail marks because I'm looking at it still in the package and haven't held it by the base in the package either.

No it is not! You should send a ticket in with a picture of the flaws! They will mostly give you in store credit or a bit of money back!

Thanks. I hate to complain though since it's on the base bottom only but it does make me sad.

The camera doesn't seem to pick up on the marks because of the shimmer of the toy. They are obvious looking at it though not through the camera. I'm trying in various lighting. I had to take it out of the package just long enough to take pictures since the camera won't show the marks through the plastic.
Bakpakgrrl

Postby Bakpakgrrl » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:33 pm

It can't hurt to ticket if it is really bothering you, but I'm pretty sure superficial scratches and shallow indents are within normal QC guidelines. I mean, they have to get the toy out of the mold somehow (unless they have cock telepathy I'm not yet aware of :stick: )

Generally, air bubbles and actual gouges in the base are what fall under flop guidelines. Ticket away with pictures as that's what CS is there for (and who knows, yours might be worse than normal), but don't be surprised if they do not offer you credit for what you are describing.
My toybox overfloweth :misc12:....current toy count: 24
Currently selling a nice Large Echo in 5 here!
Currently selling an EE Reptilian and Monster Buck here!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Thanks! I may not bother. I don't want to be a pest. They are noticeable but I don't think actual gauges per se.
Samson

Postby Samson » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:18 pm

dasadevil wrote:All of them except the legacy toys and the Echo! :)

So have fun!

Darn, Echo was what I was planning to get my SO too. :stick:
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Maretastic

Postby Maretastic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm so mad... a user stoll a toy from me that I sold her to buy a new toy from bd.. she "didn't like it " and asked for a refund... I refunded her like 2 months ago now... now I have no toy. And no money for a new toy ;-; now I'll have to sell my soul... I need another toy
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Hi all. I have a quick question that I don't think really merits its own thread. I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but I can't find the answer after a bit of searching so i figured I might as well ask.

I've never ordered a BD toy before, and I am hoping to do so for the first time with this sale. I'm just wondering, however, what label BD uses on their payments for themselves. What will show up on my Paypal of credit card account? I'm sure it is nothing as obvious as "Bad Dragon: The Online Fantasy Dildo Store", but what might I expect to see on my payment records?
Kith

Postby Kith » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:39 pm

someguy28 wrote:What will show up on my Paypal of credit card account? I'm sure it is nothing as obvious as "Bad Dragon: The Online Fantasy Dildo Store", but what might I expect to see on my payment records?

I believe it's "BD Enterprises."
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
ZebraKing

Postby ZebraKing » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:39 pm

someguy28 wrote:Hi all. I have a quick question that I don't think really merits its own thread. I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but I can't find the answer after a bit of searching so i figured I might as well ask.

I've never ordered a BD toy before, and I am hoping to do so for the first time with this sale. I'm just wondering, however, what label BD uses on their payments for themselves. What will show up on my Paypal of credit card account? I'm sure it is nothing as obvious as "Bad Dragon: The Online Fantasy Dildo Store", but what might I expect to see on my payment records?

If I remember correctly it's something like "BD enterprises" or something, they're pretty discreet
someguy28

Postby someguy28 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:02 am

Thanks for the replies.
silvring

Postby silvring » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:03 am

The package will also have a discreet sender name on the label, so it is safe to have it delivered to your office if you're allowed to receive packages at work.
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:55 am

someguy28 wrote:Hi all. I have a quick question that I don't think really merits its own thread. I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere, but I can't find the answer after a bit of searching so i figured I might as well ask.

On PayPal it will show up something like this:
Screen Shot 2015-12-17 at 15.53.57.png
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:39 am

Sort of on topic with these last few posts. Say you were dumb enough to tell the person delivering your wonderfully discreet packages that you're repeatedly ordering sex toys. What would you do about the next order?

I'm probably just going to own it and use the same shipping method anyway but I'm a little tempted to ask my sister if I can send it to hers instead? I don't really want to switch to UPS either because FedEx has worked great so far...

Sigh. I'm not even embarrassed about the sex toy thing (I'm an adult and can buy what I wish) it's the part where I told a complete stranger about it when I know I should have lied or kept my moth shut :eyeroll:

Has anyone here been told something totally inappropriate by some random person? Perhaps this isn't that big a deal but I still feel oh so very stupid :psyduck:
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:05 am

Elli wrote:Sort of on topic with these last few posts. Say you were dumb enough to tell the person delivering your wonderfully discreet packages that you're repeatedly ordering sex toys. What would you do about the next order?

I'm probably just going to own it and use the same shipping method anyway but I'm a little tempted to ask my sister if I can send it to hers instead? I don't really want to switch to UPS either because FedEx has worked great so far...

Sigh. I'm not even embarrassed about the sex toy thing (I'm an adult and can buy what I wish) it's the part where I told a complete stranger about it when I know I should have lied or kept my moth shut :eyeroll:

Has anyone here been told something totally inappropriate by some random person? Perhaps this isn't that big a deal but I still feel oh so very stupid :psyduck:

You are not stupid, just excited. :P

Well, how did this person respond? Did they SEEM creeped out/TMI? Or were they cool about it? Because I'm basically an open book. I don't hide things, and I love to talk about things that I like and collect so, -shrug-
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:14 am

Vitani wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:

You are not stupid, just excited. :P

Well, how did this person respond? Did they SEEM creeped out/TMI? Or were they cool about it? Because I'm basically an open book. I don't hide things, and I love to talk about things that I like and collect so, -shrug-

Nah, he seemed pretty chill about it. Wanted to know if I were selling the toys. Idk, either they're used to delivering mainly to businesses or the weight of and/or the number of packages threw him off? Something. You're right though. It's not like they appeared offended, creeped out or such and that's probably the most important part! Thanks! :smilenox:
shellerfly

Postby shellerfly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:23 am

Elli wrote:Nah, he seemed pretty chill about it. Wanted to know if I were selling the toys. Idk, either they're used to delivering mainly to businesses or the weight of and/or the number of packages threw him off? Something. You're right though. It's not like they appeared offended, creeped out or such and that's probably the most important part! Thanks! :smilenox:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much unless he seemed like a creeper or something.
Image Adorable pixel art by ChibityImage
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:54 am

shellerfly wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much unless he seemed like a creeper or something.

Honestly, I'm more worried that I came across that way! He seemed perfectly nice :laugh:

HungryStray wrote: :words:

I saw you mention that debacle (on the thieves part) and I'm really impressed you did what you did! I doubt I'd have had the energy to go to those lengths but it's nice to see someone who cares that much :smilenox:

Mine was kinda awkward too. There may have been some mumbling involved but I wasn't prepared at all for being unable to just shrug it off and smile the way I usually do when someone wonders what all I've bought recently.

Return to “General Discussion”