/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Arumaeruma

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:47 pm

I know Varka himself said he hates looking at it because it's so ugly lol
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:55 pm

Am I the only one that likes how Varka looks? :psyduck:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:01 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:Am I the only one that likes how Varka looks? :psyduck:

I like him.
Maybe not one of the prettiest, but definitely one of the more interesting looking designs.
Hiruandan

Postby Hiruandan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:09 pm

I maybe would have liked the Varka if it got a bit updated, I'll admit it looks interesting in it's own weird way.
My biggest gripe is that somewhat uneven round-ish base the super old toys had, it really detracts from the overall look and I just can't stand it :surprised:
Useless as a Lantern at Noon Image
Chibity is love Chibity is life

Toys owned:
:excited: Image Image :laugh:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:18 pm

I've never been a fan of the Varka's design.

Looks like the kind of thing one would make if they turned off symmetry and dicked around in Sculptris for 3-5 minutes.
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:27 pm

Vitani wrote:It always reminded me of a turd...or something.

ya, that.
:stick:

I like some legacies tho... mostly the ones they no longer have molds for it seems.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:55 am

After taking tons of pics of my echo, it is now time to reward myself and finally put little echo to the test! :smile:
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:14 pm

oh

i forgot to tell you all that i was just trolling

oops
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:46 pm

dasadevil wrote:oh

i forgot to tell you all that i was just trolling

oops

Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
TRexx
Gender: Male | in real live straight | in fantasy Bisexual | single

Postby TRexx » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:51 pm

sapphire wrote:After taking tons of pics of my echo, it is now time to reward myself and finally put little echo to the test! :smile:

I'm looking forward to reading your review. Ordered the echo myself in small (5/8) for anal. I am fresh to anal and that should have been my first toy. But then, suddenly 15% off all inventory toys, so I went for a Medium Roland in turquoise... haha.
I think that will be quiet tough, but a good learning-experience for the medium chance that is also to be delivered with the echo.
My Collection
► Show Spoiler
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:53 pm

I have a question, and I don't mean to be provocative, but I'm curious...

I have read a bunch of old forum discussions, and a few times the term "feral" as applied to dildos has come up. It's always used in a way that seems to assume the reader already knows what the term means in this context, and knows why it's controversial. But I'm kind of lost. Could someone explain it to me?

Thanks!
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:55 pm

BF seemed to really enjoy SugarStar last night ;)

It was his first time ever with any sort of toy. Hopefully once he breaks her in more/learns how to use her more, he'll get even MORE out of her <3

He said he LOVES her texture, but that she could stand to be a little tighter. (He likes a lot of friction) So I may look into picking up a shark for him in the future. I hear she's the tightest.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:56 pm

AltheaThune wrote:I have a question, and I don't mean to be provocative, but I'm curious...

I have read a bunch of old forum discussions, and a few times the term "feral" as applied to dildos has come up. It's always used in a way that seems to assume the reader already knows what the term means in this context, and knows why it's controversial. But I'm kind of lost. Could someone explain it to me?

Thanks!

Feral... they are referring to toys that look basically exactly like animal genitalia. So like, Rex, Natasha, and Hazel would be considered 'feral'
TRexx
Gender: Male | in real live straight | in fantasy Bisexual | single

Postby TRexx » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Vitani wrote:
Feral... they are referring to toys that look basically exactly like animal genitalia. So like, Rex, Natasha, and Hazel would be considered 'feral'

Wow, the more you know.... Didn't know this word either :surprised:
My Collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:58 pm

AltheaThune wrote:I have a question, and I don't mean to be provocative, but I'm curious...

Thanks!

Basically anything that looks like it is off a real animal: things like Rex, Razor, Cole, Chance, Hazel...etc...

Most people are squicked by it because, to (some of) them, it may as well be bestiality.

Edit: Vitani beat me to it! :widesmile:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Thanks!

Basically anything that looks like it is off a real animal: things like Rex, Razor, Cole, Chance, Hazel...etc...

Most people are squicked by it because, to (some of) them, it may as well be bestiality.

Personally, I think Cole looks anthro enough. Real dog penises don't have knots like that. -looks at Rex-

BUT yeah, I never understood much of the controversy...people love Chance, but get squicked out by rex/hazel ect. idk. I don't really care as long as it's not livecasted. (personal preference)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Vitani wrote:
Personally, I think Cole looks anthro enough. Real dog penises don't have knots like that. -looks at Rex-

BUT yeah, I never understood much of the controversy...people love Chance, but get squicked out by rex/hazel ect. idk. I don't really care as long as it's not livecasted. (personal preference)

Yeah, I know, but it's still a dog toy that seems to bother people, though Rex definitely bothers some people a hell of a lot more, I agree.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:23 pm

Hmmm. Thanks for the info! I have reservations about livecasting because I have concerns about how the animal feels about the experience. But obviously livecasting is not necessary to create a good likeness. If someone gets turned on by dildos that look like dog or horse dicks, who cares? That's their kink. I'm surprised it raises so many hackles. It's silicone, not flesh and blood.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:27 pm

AltheaThune wrote:I'm surprised it raises so many hackles. It's silicone, not flesh and blood.

Exactly. I think some people instantly think that feral toys, life cast or not, automatically = bestiality tendencies. Such i quite often not the case. And even if for a few people, it is, better a Rex from BD than assaulting someone's dog.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:17 pm

I think it raised a lot of controversy because there was a lot of confusion because BD had a strict "no feral" policy and then released toys that are pretty true to life.

Return to “General Discussion”