/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Sean

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Sean » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Whoa :psyduck: That's the most amount of people I've seen on here in awhile.
18 / Male / Bisexual / Mated
Masochist / Submissive / Kitten

Toy Count: 11 Insertables/3 Plugs
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:41 pm

Sean wrote:Image

That's a lot of guests. :psyduck:
Esuna

Postby Esuna » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Knottery wrote:
Sean wrote:Image

That's a lot of guests. :psyduck:

And during spam time, you see 1-3 bots as "registered" online users too. :surprised:
Like "Google [bot]," "Yahoo [bot]," and "Bing [bot]."

Or is that caused by something else like search engine? Wouldn't explain why they would show up in the "Registered Online Users" list though.

Also, as for all those guests. Teeny chance it might be Kink.com users looking to get their toy without the Kink.com markup? Or checking if it is cheaper for them in the long run ordering directly (after shipping)? The idea had occurred to me that they might come here to browse the selection too, just not necessarily join the forums as the 2 sites kinda cater to different niches (but they might read the forums for reviews or something. I dunno).
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Its my birthday tomorrow and I got birthday money <3 Already have one toy planned and approved, now to figure out if I want to go for any others to save on shipping...

Maybe I'll wait 'til tomorrow at noon to see if they release something or have adopts drop lol
ImageImage
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Jasmine wrote:Its my birthday tomorrow and I got birthday money <3 Already have one toy planned and approved, now to figure out if I want to go for any others to save on shipping...

Maybe I'll wait 'til tomorrow at noon to see if they release something or have adopts drop lol

Ohh! What were you planning on getting :D
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Jasmine wrote:Its my birthday tomorrow and I got birthday money <3 Already have one toy planned and approved, now to figure out if I want to go for any others to save on shipping...

I'm getting an Echo in a modified Permafrost! I'm swapping the blue in the marble for the Jupiter purple. I think I'm going to get a small, but I'm still trying to decide. The medium is pretty close in size, but I'd be able to mash the balls of the small against my butt. :blush:

I'm 95% sure I want him in firm since he's so thin.
ImageImage
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Jasmine wrote:
I'm getting an Echo in a modified Permafrost! I'm swapping the blue in the marble for the Jupiter purple. I think I'm going to get a small, but I'm still trying to decide. The medium is pretty close in size, but I'd be able to mash the balls of the small against my butt. :blush:

That sounds really pretty! I'm considering a small and thinking firm would be good in that size, too. I think medium would be too squishy and would end up really floppy.

Also happy early birthday!
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:26 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:

That sounds so pretty!! I hope you can get it :D
also happy (early) birthday! :widesmile:
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'm getting an Echo in a modified Permafrost! I'm swapping the blue in the marble for the Jupiter purple. I think I'm going to get a small, but I'm still trying to decide. The medium is pretty close in size, but I'd be able to mash the balls of the small against my butt. :blush:

That sounds amazingly gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics once you get him. If it helps you decide with the size at all, I have a large and I can take him balls deep. For whatever reason, I find myself able to take his length really easy and he doesn't feel like he's poking me at all. I think it's his slender shape, I'm not entirely sure but my vagina wants a lot of him! I'm not sure if this is just my own strange anatomy or if other Echo users have this experience as well, I just find that his length is very easy and very comfortable to take vaginally and I can take a lot of him.
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:
Jasmine wrote:I'm getting an Echo in a modified Permafrost! I'm swapping the blue in the marble for the Jupiter purple. I think I'm going to get a small, but I'm still trying to decide. The medium is pretty close in size, but I'd be able to mash the balls of the small against my butt. :blush:

That sounds amazingly gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics once you get him. If it helps you decide with the size at all, I have a large and I can take him balls deep. For whatever reason, I find myself able to take his length really easy and he doesn't feel like he's poking me at all. I think it's his slender shape, I'm not entirely sure but my vagina wants a lot of him! I'm not sure if this is just my own strange anatomy or if other Echo users have this experience as well, I just find that his length is very easy and very comfortable to take vaginally and I can take a lot of him.

I can take Echo deeper than I expected, too. I'm not sure what's the cause, I guess his shape is just really friendly? I expected to get just past the ring, but went almost to the balls instead on my large as well. There are other toys about the same length that I can't take that deep at all. :mystery:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:40 pm

Knottery wrote:That sounds really pretty! I'm considering a small and thinking firm would be good in that size, too. I think medium would be too squishy and would end up really floppy.

I don't mind floppy toys, but his goal is to be a g-spot/thruster, so he needs all the stability he can get. My soft toys work better for when I want to feel full without too much stimulation <3

sapphire wrote:That sounds so pretty!! I hope you can get it :D
also happy (early) birthday! :widesmile:

Elise approved my ticket this morning, so the coloration is approved! It's more expensive than I was expecting, but totally worth it for a toy that I know will turn out well. $40 for a split two color marble on shaft and base isn't too bad!

And thank you both for the birthday wishes! :widesmile:

Arumaeruma wrote:That sounds amazingly gorgeous! I can't wait to see pics once you get him. If it helps you decide with the size at all, I have a large and I can take him balls deep. For whatever reason, I find myself able to take his length really easy and he doesn't feel like he's poking me at all. I think it's his slender shape, I'm not entirely sure but my vagina wants a lot of him! I'm not sure if this is just my own strange anatomy or if other Echo users have this experience as well, I just find that his length is very easy and very comfortable to take vaginally and I can take a lot of him.

I'm planning on buying all of the sizes of Echo at some point, so I figured I'd want my prettiest one to be one the I would reach for most often. Thank you for sharing about the large, though! It's good to know that he isn't overwhelming in the length department. It takes me a long time to get fully aroused, so generally I have a better time with shorter toys when my cervix isn't tented completely :buddy:

That isn't to say I can't take longer toys, but generally 6.5" is when things start to get uncomfortable.
ImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Knottery wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

That sounds really pretty! I'm considering a small and thinking firm would be good in that size, too. I think medium would be too squishy and would end up really floppy.

My small Echo is in medium and he's a little wobbly... Not SUPER floppy, but when he stands up, he wants to lean a little bit... Not so much where he falls over, but his shaft doesn't stay completely straight. He feels really great (to me) in use, and I don't think he feels too squishy at all. I think he'd feel great in firm too, however!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:39 pm

brb usin Spyro (small Crash) tonight :P
wip.png
Last edited by Vitani on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:53 pm

My Odin the way you draw Spyro is TOTALLY adorable. :psyduck:
Knottery

Postby Knottery » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
My small Echo is in medium and he's a little wobbly... Not SUPER floppy, but when he stands up, he wants to lean a little bit... Not so much where he falls over, but his shaft doesn't stay completely straight. He feels really great (to me) in use, and I don't think he feels too squishy at all. I think he'd feel great in firm too, however!

Good to know, thanks! I probably won't hesitate to grab a medium firmness small if I see one I like then. :smilenox:
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:22 am

:misc2:
Last edited by Ammonight on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:09 am

I've ordered a 3rd Echo. Send help.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Grimmyr

Postby Grimmyr » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:44 am

I wonder if BD has anything cooking up today... now that I say that I think of the Rock.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?

Also oh my gosh what a badass username. Speak friend and you will enter!
Snowdragonfur

Postby Snowdragonfur » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 am

Hello everyone. :O

Long time no see!

Me and my partner hadn't really been able to afford/wanted a new toy for a while but Tyson coming out really got us interested, again. ;3

We sold our Kelvin toy since it didn't particularly please either of us (kinda meh for me and my wife outright disliked it and its pointiness) and are thinking about either a Chance or well, a Tyson. But there's none for adoption in medium and yeah, can't be arsed waiting months for something ATM.

How long do the custom orders even take, these days? Out of curiosity. Will probably go with a Chance, to be honest. Does anyone here have any experiences with them? As a female.
cluster

Postby cluster » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:38 am

Snowdragonfur wrote:Hello everyone. :O

Long time no see!

Me and my partner hadn't really been able to afford/wanted a new toy for a while but Tyson coming out really got us interested, again. ;3

We sold our Kelvin toy since it didn't particularly please either of us (kinda meh for me and my wife outright disliked it and its pointiness) and are thinking about either a Chance or well, a Tyson. But there's none for adoption in medium and yeah, can't be arsed waiting months for something ATM.

How long do the custom orders even take, these days? Out of curiosity. Will probably go with a Chance, to be honest. Does anyone here have any experiences with them? As a female.

Do you mean medium length or medium firmness? I'm going to assume you mean medium length. I'm also going to assume you mean vaginal use since you're asking specifically for a female perspective. With those assumptions out of the way, I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. I think the medium Chance is of a decently satisfying girth, but you're likely not going to get down to any kind of texture with a medium. It's too long for that. That makes it a pretty smooth ride so far as the shaft goes, leaving only your perception of the head. I don't know if you're looking for chance flared or unflared. I personally don't enjoy the flared chance vaginally. I've seen others who had the same issue I did. Some have described it as a 'punching' sensation. I might go with scraping. For the unflared, I personally find the head to be okay, but I think there are other toys that provide more head-associated stimulation that I prefer. It seems to provide a much less noticeable "scrape" than the flared. I guess it depends on what your wife likes in terms of stimulation. I didn't love it, so I currently have my medium Chance up for sale, but I know some people rave over Chance. So, take this as a ymmv bit of feedback. :)
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”