/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Snowdragonfur

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Snowdragonfur » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:37 am

cluster wrote:
Snowdragonfur wrote:Hello everyone. :O

Long time no see!

Me and my partner hadn't really been able to afford/wanted a new toy for a while but Tyson coming out really got us interested, again. ;3

We sold our Kelvin toy since it didn't particularly please either of us (kinda meh for me and my wife outright disliked it and its pointiness) and are thinking about either a Chance or well, a Tyson. But there's none for adoption in medium and yeah, can't be arsed waiting months for something ATM.

How long do the custom orders even take, these days? Out of curiosity. Will probably go with a Chance, to be honest. Does anyone here have any experiences with them? As a female.

Do you mean medium length or medium firmness? I'm going to assume you mean medium length. I'm also going to assume you mean vaginal use since you're asking specifically for a female perspective. With those assumptions out of the way, I'd say it depends on what you're looking for. I think the medium Chance is of a decently satisfying girth, but you're likely not going to get down to any kind of texture with a medium. It's too long for that. That makes it a pretty smooth ride so far as the shaft goes, leaving only your perception of the head. I don't know if you're looking for chance flared or unflared. I personally don't enjoy the flared chance vaginally. I've seen others who had the same issue I did. Some have described it as a 'punching' sensation. I might go with scraping. For the unflared, I personally find the head to be okay, but I think there are other toys that provide more head-associated stimulation that I prefer. It seems to provide a much less noticeable "scrape" than the flared. I guess it depends on what your wife likes in terms of stimulation. I didn't love it, so I currently have my medium Chance up for sale, but I know some people rave over Chance. So, take this as a ymmv bit of feedback. :)

Both me and my partner are females, and yes, I did mean Medium length haha, so both your assumptions are correct!

I actually made a more in-depth post in community help forum if you'd to have a look at it!

I admit, for us a big part of the Chance is the character design/species, but that does put a bit of a damper in my excitement, knowing it might not be all that amazing. HMMMM.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:17 am

So, I'm kinda curious to know; which size Chance would be the most realistic size, in terms the average horse? Surely it'd at least be a large? :psyduck:
֍Bad Dragon Addict ֍Aspiring Furry Artist ֍Avatar: TLA Fan ֍Happily Mated
Check out my reviews!: Flint (Mini 5 + Small 5)

Click to see toys owned/ wanted...
► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:57 am

Goliogon wrote:So, I'm kinda curious to know; which size Chance would be the most realistic size, in terms the average horse? Surely it'd at least be a large? :psyduck:

I think someone commented previously that an XL Chance is pretty close to a Quarter Horse.

EE's lifecasts are life size, sooo take that information for what you will :nerdy:
ImageImage
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:29 am

Jasmine wrote:
I think someone commented previously that an XL Chance is pretty close to a Quarter Horse.

EE's lifecasts are life size, sooo take that information for what you will :nerdy:

Interesting. Jeez, horses sure are big! :bugeyed: Some ponies would probably fit the Medium or Large, I suppose. A Small could be one of these little guide ponies!

I think I'll stick to Chance to be honest, since I personally find the lifecasts a little too uncanny. The realism kinda squicks me out.

► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:34 am

Goliogon wrote:I think I'll stick to Chance to be honest, since I personally find the lifecasts a little too uncanny. The realism kinda squicks me out.

I have a lifecast human toy from EE because I wanted a "traditional" toy in my collection that is body safe, but otherwise I agree that it's a bit unsettling. It's not my cup of tea, but no shade on those that like them!

I have a Chance, but I put him in the "centaur" category instead of horse.
ImageImage
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:39 am

Jasmine wrote:I have a lifecast human toy from EE because I wanted a "traditional" toy in my collection that is body safe, but otherwise I agree that it's a bit unsettling. It's not my cup of tea, but no shade on those that like them!

I have a Chance, but I put him in the "centaur" category instead of horse.

Haha, yeah, they are a bit odd! They're kinda like 'taxidermy-style' toys, in a weird way! :laugh:
I'm so torn on what size to get for Chance! I think I'll take the dive with a medium if I see a nice flop, then go from there. I'm a looong way off from a Large, and I seriously doubt I'll ever venture into XL territory. Maybe if I was a guy and had a prostate to play with, but nope. Vagoos can only take 7 inches or so anyway.
I'm probably gonna start making characters for my toys myself at some point, that should be fun! :smile:

► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:45 am

Goliogon wrote:I'm so torn on what size to get for Chance! I think I'll take the dive with a medium if I see a nice flop, then go from there. I'm a looong way off from a Large, and I seriously doubt I'll ever venture into XL territory. Maybe if I was a guy and had a prostate to play with, but nope. Vagoos can only take 7 inches or so anyway.
I'm probably gonna start making characters for my toys myself at some point, that should be fun! :smile:

I have a Medium/5 Unflared. I can't get to the medial vaginally, but he's still fun <3

I want to get a small unflared at some point, but I'm leaning more towards Tyson. Almost all of my thin toys end up as pegging toys at some point, so I try to make sure I get things that can be used by both of us. :blush:
ImageImage
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:49 am

Had the weirdest dream about my Scorn. He should arrive on Wednesday barring any delays. I dreamed that he'd be accompanied by a pack of condoms, clear and regular cumlube, and had a cumtube... Even me in the dream was like "WTF?". Mainly WTF because I ordered none of that in actuality; he's just a small/5 in Furry Road with no extras or anything else added to his order. I guess I'm anxious about getting him, and that kind of strikes me as amusing. He's like nothing else I've had, so I'm very excited to try him out.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Goliogon

Postby Goliogon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:51 am

Jasmine wrote:
I have a Medium/5 Unflared. I can't get to the medial vaginally, but he's still fun <3

I want to get a small unflared at some point, but I'm leaning more towards Tyson. Almost all of my thin toys end up as pegging toys at some point, so I try to make sure I get things that can be used by both of us. :blush:

Yeah, I realize at lot of toys I won't be able to hilt because of the length, but I'd like to get some bigger toys anyway 'cause they sound like fun! It's kinda kinky having a bigger toy that you can actually fully use, and girth is always nice.
Your partner lets you peg him? Jealous! :surprised: I'd give anything for my partner to be into anal but it'll probably get to the point when I have a collection of 50 or so toys and he still hasn't touched any. The choice is there for him, at least, if ever he's curious! Might get a Small Tyson for anal myself, at some point.

► Show Spoiler
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:58 am

Goliogon wrote:Yeah, I realize at lot of toys I won't be able to hilt because of the length, but I'd like to get some bigger toys anyway 'cause they sound like fun! It's kinda kinky having a bigger toy that you can actually fully use, and girth is always nice.
Your partner lets you peg him? Jealous! :surprised: I'd give anything for my partner to be into anal but it'll probably get to the point when I have a collection of 50 or so toys and he still hasn't touched any. The choice is there for him, at least, if ever he's curious! Might get a Small Tyson for anal myself, at some point.

We're still new to pegging, so its very gentle and slow! It was a mutual interest for us, so I guess I got lucky lol.
ImageImage
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:01 am

Not worth making a new thread over, but does anyone have any experience with a soft or firm sleip? My favorite toy is a medium firmness small Flint so I have been waiting for a good small medium sleip to show up to get a bit of extra length. The soft makes me nervous because my soft medium Nox is a wobbly pain that doesn't like to stay put, but I'm not sure how intense a firm would be.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:26 am

Prydri wrote:Not worth making a new thread over, but does anyone have any experience with a soft or firm sleip? My favorite toy is a medium firmness small Flint so I have been waiting for a good small medium sleip to show up to get a bit of extra length. The soft makes me nervous because my soft medium Nox is a wobbly pain that doesn't like to stay put, but I'm not sure how intense a firm would be.

Whew, I woulnd't worry about a soft sleip being wobbly. The girth on that guy is beastly.
I have a pretty insensitive vagina, and a med firm small sleip was actually too much for me, thinking of hat thing in firm makes me recoil a bit.

Everyone is different, but I think soft would be A-ok, but firm might be a bit too much.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:31 am

Prydri wrote:Not worth making a new thread over, but does anyone have any experience with a soft or firm sleip? My favorite toy is a medium firmness small Flint so I have been waiting for a good small medium sleip to show up to get a bit of extra length. The soft makes me nervous because my soft medium Nox is a wobbly pain that doesn't like to stay put, but I'm not sure how intense a firm would be.

I have a bunch of firm toys in medium size a small sleip in soft. I found that even though he is soft and a bit of a pain to get in at first, the soft texture is in no way a detriment at all. I can feel the head pop in and out of me even in soft. I was surprised at how much I loved his squishy texture. That said, I do only use him on my back while thrusting. He'd be too soft or squishy for riding or grinding. I think him being in 5 firmness wouldn't be too bad. I still love my firm toys but Sleip is now my 'warm up' toy and has replaced my small Nox in split firm.
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:36 am

I've had to order a small/3 Sleip to replace my small/5 one. I can get halfway down the small/5 Sleipnir before my vagina tells me that it's not happening. His measurements in small are off a bit and he's actually a bit over 7 inches around when measured close to the base around those ridges/folds. He feels very firm in 5 and I just can't handle that. The textures on the first half of his shaft are lovely though. I don't think a soft one will cause you any trouble and he shouldn't be wobbly or too difficult at all.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:46 am

Umbral wrote:
I have a bunch of firm toys in medium size a small sleip in soft. I found that even though he is soft and a bit of a pain to get in at first, the soft texture is in no way a detriment at all. I can feel the head pop in and out of me even in soft. I was surprised at how much I loved his squishy texture. That said, I do only use him on my back while thrusting. He'd be too soft or squishy for riding or grinding. I think him being in 5 firmness wouldn't be too bad. I still love my firm toys but Sleip is now my 'warm up' toy and has replaced my small Nox in split firm.

Thanks for the comment~ I'll likely wait for a medium (Hate having to be patient...). I want one for my partner to use on me and he gets very aggressive and rough which is why the soft Nox just would not work it squishes and wobbles all over the place. Flint in medium is so dense and has no wobble at all which is what I'm hoping to find in a Sleip.
cluster

Postby cluster » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:49 am

I've posted on here about some dicey customer service encounters I've had with BD in the past, so it's only fair to post to say that all of my recent encounters with customer service have been excellent. I had a purchase arrive with a small defect, and they credited my account for the difference between what I paid and a flopped toy with no hassle whatsoever. It was kind of funny because I only ticketed after I saw a toy in the adoptions flopped for the same small defect mine had. It was an uncommon defect, but on the very same size and type of toy in the very same non-standard coloration.

shark bait.r.jpg
shark bait.r.jpg (96.04 KiB) Viewed 945 times

I call this color 'blood in the water'. My guess is that a wee shark was involved in this improbable coincidence. It's only fitting.
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:55 am

Niah wrote:

I've had to order a small/3 Sleip to replace my small/5 one. I can get halfway down the small/5 Sleipnir before my vagina tells me that it's not happening. His measurements in small are off a bit and he's actually a bit over 7 inches around when measured close to the base around those ridges/folds. He feels very firm in 5 and I just can't handle that. The textures on the first half of his shaft are lovely though. I don't think a soft one will cause you any trouble and he shouldn't be wobbly or too difficult at all.

Over 7? That's kind of awesome to hear actually... With the measurements I was afraid he'd be too small to be honest and I was kind of torn between small and medium since I've been able to knot both a medium Terra and Nocturne with no prep or issue at all. (It's amazing how much your body can take after you've had a little person crawl out of it...)
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:02 pm

Prydri wrote:
Niah wrote:

Over 7? That's kind of awesome to hear actually... With the measurements I was afraid he'd be too small to be honest and I was kind of torn between small and medium since I've been able to knot both a medium Terra and Nocturne with no prep or issue at all. (It's amazing how much your body can take after you've had a little person crawl out of it...)

Yeah, he's bigger than listed, especially with those ridges/folds on the lower half of his shaft after those raised up bumps. They measured him just above the first of those folds/ridges for his shaft circumference, so he's definitely a half inch or so bigger around than listed. I've got a medium Terra myself and I still can't knot him at all, but that's another issue, lol.

Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah small sleip destroyed me. I couldn't get more than like 1/3 of the way down his shaft. It actually hurt me :C
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Goliogon wrote:Interesting. Jeez, horses sure are big! :bugeyed: Some ponies would probably fit the Medium or Large, I suppose. A Small could be one of these little guide ponies!

dawwwww, it's so cute! :psyduck:
(and also a little funny lookin)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Return to “General Discussion”