/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Laz

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Laz » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:36 am

Phelvia wrote:Wonder if anything will happen this Friday.

I'm hoping for a cool drop at least.
Your polyamorous dragon pal! Memory like a leaky sieve! :mystery:
Fableheart

Postby Fableheart » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:08 pm

So I think my next order is going to be my Alpha Deathclaw Clayton. I've decided on large, as I want to challenge myself, and partially because I want it as a trophy dick. These guys are huge, after all.

I'm still stuck on firmness, though. I'm tempted for firm, but I think that'd tear me apart in such a size. I really want to feel that texture though.

For Clayton owners, what do you recommend?

Also, what I'm getting under the spoiler. Cumtube and suction cups included, and all colours will be metallic (or do you think it'd look better flat?). Flirting with sloppy seconds. Going to be very expensive but so, so, worth it.

EDIT to say that I may change the colours. Nothing I come up with makes me 100% happy. Maybe tyrannosaurus sex shaft, with dark brown-black base. Idk.

► Show Spoiler
I mostly lurk and don't really post or look at messages because I'm forgetful or lazy. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:31 pm

Fableheart wrote:I'm still stuck on firmness, though. I'm tempted for firm, but I think that'd tear me apart in such a size. I really want to feel that texture though.

For Clayton owners, what do you recommend?

I prefer metallics in general, so I'm biased on the colors! I think they should be metallic :3

As for firmness, I have a Small and a Medium Clayton, both in 5 firmness. I'm quite texture insensitive AND I love texture, so keep that in mind. I wish I had gotten the Small in 8, but I don't want the Medium any firmer than 5. For me the Medium is in the upper range of my size limits (not at them, but certainly close, especially with the thickening towards the base) and the stretch and pressure from that means that I can feel every bump and ridge on my Medium very distinctly even in 5, but I can still thrust it fairly easily. My MD is in 8 and I find that too overwhelming (texture + size) to thrust very much, ever.

If I were to order a Large Clayton, I'd probably stick with 5 firmness simply because I do so love texture, and I tend to like firmer toys, plus it'd be great to grind on externally. However it's gonna be up to you and what firmness/texture level you generally prefer; there's plenty of people who will recommend anything that large in 3, and a couple of people I've heard of who do adore their 8 firm Large Claytons.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Zch

Postby Zch » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:58 pm

These toys are dangerous...
► Show Spoiler

Only three play sessions in and I've already used most of a big bottle of lube... on top of that!I NEED MORE TOYS It doesn't help that my mate is constantly inspiring me with more erotic ideas that would only be complemented by said toys... and more lube... :misc8:
Sheer nonsense as far as the eye can see!
Toy collection!
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 am

I decided to scroll through the product page just to look at everything all at once and I think I've figured out the last few toys I want. I'm going to go for a small/5 Clayton, a mini/5 Flint (I love my small/3 a lot, but I want something a bit smaller for some easier toying), a small/5 Pretzal, and a small/5 Ridley. He didn't appeal to me at first, but I spent a bit looking at his pics and I think I'd enjoy his textures a lot. I'll probably take my time getting them all unless I fear that they'll disappear suddenly (but I doubt it since these are models with full-size releases and are more popular). I'll also stalk adoptions unless they release a color I simply have to have, lol. I'll also throw in a Pretzal keychain to one order (I suspect I'll probably play two different orders for them since it's a lot of money to drop in one go for all four), and maybe a pack of teenies to the other.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Orca

Postby Orca » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 am

OMG! My first Bad Dragon toy just came in, and it's even prettier than the Adoption picture showed and I'm so thrilled! :widesmile:
rainbeau1019

Postby rainbeau1019 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:21 am

Orca wrote:OMG! My first Bad Dragon toy just came in, and it's even prettier than the Adoption picture showed and I'm so thrilled! :widesmile:

Have fun. :smilenox:
Trans Woman, Lesbian, Taken, Human, Anal Experimenter, Chance is FAVE
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:13 pm

Hey guys! I just started a thread for squishy stress toys! I would love to see yours if you're interested in sharing! Here's a link!

► Show Spoiler
The Size.....Princess
reine

Postby reine » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:58 pm

The ready-made Natural JT I bought shipped today! There were a bunch of others with the same stock photo as it, so I hope I got a good marble... I understand that it's probably pretty tedious to take photos of essentially the same toy, but it'd be nice if they used individual photos for site-colour marbles and fades.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:09 pm

I noticed my Echo has a heart marking on it..sorta lopsided. At the bottom.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
memphs

Postby memphs » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm

My mini and small Pearce came in today! I liked the design from the promo pics and IRL I'm still a fan. The dick to ball ratio is absurd and I love it :stick:
The colors are both very pretty, especially Hickory. I thought I wouldn't like it as a single color, but it fits the model really well and has a very nice metallic pattern. Latte is darker than it looks in the pictures, but still a nice color.
Not sure that I'm going to keep the mini though, I haven't even unbagged him, since he seems to be too small for me. I was anticipating the small to be a bit on the big side for me just from the shape (I think I was imagining them as being very similarly sized to the mini and small Flints), but if the measurements are correct it doesn't look like it'd be too much.
Female | Bi | 25 | Single | 49 Toys | 9 Eggs

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 pm

memphs wrote:My mini and small Pearce came in today! I liked the design from the promo pics and IRL I'm still a fan. The dick to ball ratio is absurd and I love it :stick:
The colors are both very pretty, especially Hickory. I thought I wouldn't like it as a single color, but it fits the model really well and has a very nice metallic pattern. Latte is darker than it looks in the pictures, but still a nice color.
Not sure that I'm going to keep the mini though, I haven't even unbagged him, since he seems to be too small for me. I was anticipating the small to be a bit on the big side for me just from the shape (I think I was imagining them as being very similarly sized to the mini and small Flints), but if the measurements are correct it doesn't look like it'd be too much.

If you don't mind would you be willing to post a picture of your hand wrapped around the mini? If that can be done with it still in the packaging..I would think it's possible since it's just a plastic bag they ship in. Against my better judgement I'm considering a mini maybe because i'm curious about that PA piercing look it has.
memphs

Postby memphs » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:40 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
memphs wrote:My mini and small Pearce came in today! I liked the design from the promo pics and IRL I'm still a fan. The dick to ball ratio is absurd and I love it :stick:

If you don't mind would you be willing to post a picture of your hand wrapped around the mini? If that can be done with it still in the packaging..I would think it's possible since it's just a plastic bag they ship in. Against my better judgement I'm considering a mini maybe because i'm curious about that PA piercing look it has.

I've got fairly tiny hands, but I can fit my hand all the way around him at the biggest point. I had to squeeze just the tiniest bit to make up for the packaging being folded over.

Visually, this is one of my top 3 favorite designs from BD, but the logo is pretty ugly in person :unamused: Not taking into account my feelings on it, just the way it looks. Removing the little mouth line running through the middle of the face would make it look much better, IMO. But it isn't terribly noticable, so depending on what other changes come around, it won't 100% keep me from buying new ones.

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:09 pm

memphs wrote:I've got fairly tiny hands, but I can fit my hand all the way around him at the biggest point. I had to squeeze just the tiniest bit to make up for the packaging being folded over.

Visually, this is one of my top 3 favorite designs from BD, but the logo is pretty ugly in person :unamused: Not taking into account my feelings on it, just the way it looks. Removing the little mouth line running through the middle of the face would make it look much better, IMO. But it isn't terribly noticable, so depending on what other changes come around, it won't 100% keep me from buying new ones.

Thank you so much! That's actually ideal because I too have tiny hands :widesmile:. Huh I may just be able to handle a mini afterall. Looks no bigger around than small Echo which I can finally handle at least in soft. The temptation grows even though I'm usually not one for smoother toys. Yet that "piercing" may just make up for little shaft texture. Also love those huge balls even if they look like they have no texture.
memphs

Postby memphs » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
memphs wrote:I've got fairly tiny hands, but I can fit my hand all the way around him at the biggest point. I had to squeeze just the tiniest bit to make up for the packaging being folded over.

► Show Spoiler

Thank you so much! That's actually ideal because I too have tiny hands :widesmile:. Huh I may just be able to handle a mini afterall. Looks no bigger around than small Echo which I can finally handle at least in soft. The temptation grows even though I'm usually not one for smoother toys. Yet that "piercing" may just make up for little shaft texture. Also love those huge balls even if they look like they have no texture.

Yeah, I just looked at the mini with my small Echo and the mini Pearce is very much like a small Echo from the medial ring up! He's a bit bigger along the underside/front of the shaft than Echo, but not by a a lot and the length is very similar. I'm hoping the texture around his head is like Austin's, because that kind of ripply look is honestly the best texture I've felt on a toy.
When I first started buying BD, I hated toys with balls, but tbh that's about half of the allure with Pearce for me now :stick:

Waiting On
None!

WTS List
► Show Spoiler

WTB List
► Show Spoiler
DoorsofDurin

Postby DoorsofDurin » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:49 pm

My medium Pearce just arrived and ... yeah I should have gotten a small. I'll enjoy the medium, I love it, but maybe just orally.
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Idra

Postby Idra » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:56 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I keep thinking of pearce but the measurements just don't fall into place for me :/
I have been craving my UF though >:)

I was pretty sure I wasn't gonna get Pearce but I actually did look out of curiosity (because that piercing IS kinda fascinating) and yeah, the small is too small and the medium is too big.

Looking at the comparison pics of Med Pearce and small Flint, my desire for a small Flint grows, though xD
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Keep flip flopping if I want a large Pearce or large flint. Both fill my appetite for a big thick toy with balls, but the logo on Pearce really turns me off. On the other hand, I like having different toys in my collection plus he's a shorter useable length. His girth is thinner, but he's a lot cheaper. Hmm... anyone have any suggestions?
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:Keep flip flopping if I want a large Pearce or large flint. Both fill my appetite for a big thick toy with balls, but the logo on Pearce really turns me off. On the other hand, I like having different toys in my collection plus he's a shorter useable length. His girth is thinner, but he's a lot cheaper. Hmm... anyone have any suggestions?

Considering the logo and aesthetics, I'd go for Flint. Pearce looks kind of appealing, but in my opinion Flint would be the better of the two for me personally. I already have a small Flint with plans to get a mini as well. Pearce isn't even on my list anymore (he was for a while until I decided that I really don't like that logo).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Niah wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Keep flip flopping if I want a large Pearce or large flint. Both fill my appetite for a big thick toy with balls, but the logo on Pearce really turns me off. On the other hand, I like having different toys in my collection plus he's a shorter useable length. His girth is thinner, but he's a lot cheaper. Hmm... anyone have any suggestions?

Considering the logo and aesthetics, I'd go for Flint. Pearce looks kind of appealing, but in my opinion Flint would be the better of the two for me personally. I already have a small Flint with plans to get a mini as well. Pearce isn't even on my list anymore (he was for a while until I decided that I really don't like that logo).

I love my medium flint! Which is why I was considering a large, like I said I just like having different things in my collection. I love the look of Pearce but hate the logo. Hmmm... Thanks for the input, I'll have to give it some more thought.

Return to “General Discussion”