/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Niah

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Niah » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Geez why am I always the one to start something :psyduck:

The only reason I called it sloppy seconds was because A) I couldn't remember the name of that specific color scheme, and B) because, like stated above, it is a type of sloppy seconds so I figured I'd just say sloppy seconds since I'm betting most of them will end up like that.

Don't worry, it was just a little bit of a misunderstanding, no big deal! I think we're all on the same page now. The important thing here is that Apollo sports sloppy seconds of whatever color very well! :widesmile: Could you imagine what spooky seconds would look like if you got an Apollo that glowed a color different from spooky seconds?? :misc2: :bugeyed:

My Apollo has some sort of highlight on it as well. I'm not sure if it's really a sloppy seconds style highlight or something more like Flint's silvery highlight with his Steampunk stud. See the Chimera show me thread since I lost the pics I took when my computer had issues a few months back. He's white with this greenish-gold sparkly highlight. He wears it very well.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Niah wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Geez why am I always the one to start something :psyduck:

The only reason I called it sloppy seconds was because A) I couldn't remember the name of that specific color scheme, and B) because, like stated above, it is a type of sloppy seconds so I figured I'd just say sloppy seconds since I'm betting most of them will end up like that.

Don't worry, it was just a little bit of a misunderstanding, no big deal! I think we're all on the same page now. The important thing here is that Apollo sports sloppy seconds of whatever color very well! :widesmile: Could you imagine what spooky seconds would look like if you got an Apollo that glowed a color different from spooky seconds?? :misc2: :bugeyed:

My Apollo has some sort of highlight on it as well. I'm not sure if it's really a sloppy seconds style highlight or something more like Flint's silvery highlight with his Steampunk stud. See the Chimera show me thread since I lost the pics I took when my computer had issues a few months back. He's white with this greenish-gold sparkly highlight. He wears it very well.

I had a look. He's gorgeous! He's just such a nice shape for catching highlight. :misc2:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:49 pm

Willow wrote:
NaughtyMewMew wrote:Slugs were $50 for three last time, so this time is a bit cheaper. I caved and ordered a set. -_- Hoping we get different colors than last time. No reason at all that they CAN'T do other colors. They could just do Frankenpour style mixes of whatever colors they're using for other orders. Variety is never bad.

If that's the case then they are not cheaper... or at least not per slug. 3 at $50, a slug comes around $16.67. But in this promotion you only get 2 for $35, so each slug is $17.50. Yeah, roughly a dollar difference, not a big deal, but thought I'd mention it.

,,, and I bought 3 packs.

It feels cheaper because you don't have to buy three. So it feels like something that's not too bad to add to an order. Like the Teenie Weenies IMO.

It's worth pointing out though for sure.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:30 pm

The slugs are cute. Yet I think I'll stick with my $10 squishy snail probably see about getting another. $17.50 seems a bit steep to me for a for display only product with a logo right on top of it..that you will have no idea the colors of. I'd love to get one that looks like a Banana slug. Yet I don't want to take the risk of getting one that's peachy pink/plain white/brown/black/gray/red. Plus you have to buy two and one will be a small.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 am

Amaranthe wrote:
Niah wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Don't worry, it was just a little bit of a misunderstanding, no big deal! I think we're all on the same page now. The important thing here is that Apollo sports sloppy seconds of whatever color very well! :widesmile: Could you imagine what spooky seconds would look like if you got an Apollo that glowed a color different from spooky seconds?? :misc2: :bugeyed:

I had a look. He's gorgeous! He's just such a nice shape for catching highlight. :misc2:

I love his textures so much, but in use and just to look at, lol; and I love his furry base. If I thought I could handle a medium/3 Apollo, I'd get one, but I think even in soft he'd be too much for me since he hits 8 inches in circumference at his knot and that might be beyond me to handle.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:50 am

lovelyscales wrote:The slugs are cute. Yet I think I'll stick with my $10 squishy snail probably see about getting another. $17.50 seems a bit steep to me for a for display only product with a logo right on top of it..that you will have no idea the colors of. I'd love to get one that looks like a Banana slug. Yet I don't want to take the risk of getting one that's peachy pink/plain white/brown/black/gray/red. Plus you have to buy two and one will be a small.

I prefer the smalls, they stick very well to bathroomtiles, windows or mirrors ;-)

reine

Postby reine » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:10 pm

Well, Halloween is here! I wonder if there'll be a drop today?
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:25 pm

reine wrote:Well, Halloween is here! I wonder if there'll be a drop today?

For some reason I doubt it. I think the slugs are it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:The slugs are cute. Yet I think I'll stick with my $10 squishy snail probably see about getting another. $17.50 seems a bit steep to me for a for display only product with a logo right on top of it..that you will have no idea the colors of. I'd love to get one that looks like a Banana slug. Yet I don't want to take the risk of getting one that's peachy pink/plain white/brown/black/gray/red. Plus you have to buy two and one will be a small.

I prefer the smalls, they stick very well to bathroomtiles, windows or mirrors ;-)

That's amazing, I love it!
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:25 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Yet I don't want to take the risk of getting one that's peachy pink/plain white/brown/black/gray/red. Plus you have to buy two and one will be a small.

One of the reasons I bought 3 packs. Better chance of getting something interesting or cool. I was given some money recently so whatever I'm taking out, I'm just putting back.
Probably can't put them in the bathroom because of the control-freak roommate.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:52 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb28 ... pbwqms.jpg

That's amazing, I love it!

Thank you!
And they're still up there since, Mai I think.
Ordered two more packs of Slugs and thinking about more butterflies from EE.
Probably going to ticket for metalic ones this time. Last time, I got a some in GITD.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:57 pm

I'm just gonna wait around til people start getting their slugs and see if anyone wants to sell me a little one they were disappointed with >.>
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I'm just gonna wait around til people start getting their slugs and see if anyone wants to sell me a little one they were disappointed with >.>

Same ;~;

Me too. :laugh:
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Syntyche wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I'm just gonna wait around til people start getting their slugs and see if anyone wants to sell me a little one they were disappointed with >.>

Same ;~;

I'll take the weird brown ones, I don't mind :stick:
Niah

Postby Niah » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:22 pm

Toyed with my small Clayton and he's fantastic. What makes it more awesome is that I inadvertently discovered that the glows in the dark. He'd gotten charged just enough from the bathroom lights that when I turned them off on my way out I caught a bit of a glow. It took probably a good 5 minutes or longer to charge him up enough to really tell. He has a strong green glow. It seems to be scattered throughout the whole toy, but I can't tell if it's a spooky seconds type effect or if it was just added to the whole toy. I think it's the whole toy. The odd muddy glittery grey glows stronger than the glittery dark green. It might be the small green glitter that's in both colors and it just happens to work better with that funny grey. Whatever it is, I am very pleasantly surprised and very happy about it. :widesmile: I might try to take some pics later when I have a moment. My dad got home from work about an hour earlier than expected and I timed it just right with putting my toys away and everything.

SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm

I want slugs D:

But I am still trying to resolve my pay issues with my employer. I was supposed to get it all last Friday, but no idea.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Syntyche wrote:

Same. I adore snails and slugs and the like.
And I thought a small one would be kinda fun for light kegals just to have something in there.
plus SQUISHY and I can slap him on one of my bathroom mirrors or the shower doors :misc2: :excited:

Me, too! I collect snail and slug figurines. I ALMOST bought a glass Banana Slug the size of my arm for 50 bucks once. Buuut I had to pass as I was on the other side of the country and needed to make sure I could afford to get home, haha! Ahh, road trips. :stick: I really just want a little slug friend to stick on the wall in my shower. :misc2:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Syntyche wrote:

Same. I adore snails and slugs and the like.
And I thought a small one would be kinda fun for light kegals just to have something in there.
plus SQUISHY and I can slap him on one of my bathroom mirrors or the shower doors :misc2: :excited:

That's an idea, kegal slugs. Right now I have glass balls for kegals and rarely use them, but having something in squishy silicone might get me to kegal more often.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Niah wrote:Toyed with my small Clayton and he's fantastic. What makes it more awesome is that I inadvertently discovered that the glows in the dark. He'd gotten charged just enough from the bathroom lights that when I turned them off on my way out I caught a bit of a glow. It took probably a good 5 minutes or longer to charge him up enough to really tell. He has a strong green glow. It seems to be scattered throughout the whole toy, but I can't tell if it's a spooky seconds type effect or if it was just added to the whole toy. I think it's the whole toy. The odd muddy glittery grey glows stronger than the glittery dark green. It might be the small green glitter that's in both colors and it just happens to work better with that funny grey. Whatever it is, I am very pleasantly surprised and very happy about it. :widesmile: I might try to take some pics later when I have a moment. My dad got home from work about an hour earlier than expected and I timed it just right with putting my toys away and everything.

Yay for surprise glowing Claytons! Mine was surprise GitD, too! And is also a small. :p

Glad to hear you enjoyed it though! He's a great toy!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:45 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:I prefer the smalls, they stick very well to bathroomtiles, windows or mirrors ;-)

Ok that's real neat :laugh:. Now I want some Sticky Paws from F-B to adorn the shower wall. I might be able to get away with those since they lay flat and the roomies wouldn't link them to a fantasy toy company.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”