/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
kt~

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby kt~ » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Drazard wrote:
Kisa wrote:
Idra wrote:I dunno. Part of the problem is my wishlist is relatively complete. And I do have that Tongue in Opal, so I don't feel desperate to get it or anything.

I've been debating an Echo for a while now, but I'm not sure that the shape would work for me, so I've also been waiting to see if I could get one secondhand for relatively cheap...

And then I was also thinking of a small Sleip, but I'm not sure how opal would look on a Sleip and I'm not 100% on that shape working for me.

And lastly I was considering a Bumble because everyone has been singing Bumble's praises lately, but a) I'm really iffy about supporting that and b) it looks like it could be exactly the right shape to miss the relevant "spots" entirely.

Just wanted to chime in here with my love for Echo. I own several sex toys, and Echo is by far my favorite. The shape of his head plus the curve of his shaft makes him perfect to hit my gspot. And while he's relatively smooth, he has some texture which feels nice, but I'm glad he doesn't have too much texture otherwise I would have to take him slower.

I also feel like he's very vaginally ergonomic, as in after I've taken about half of that bludge my vagina just pulls him in. He's the toy that I consistently can achieve internal orgasms with. He has a medial ridge that traps lube though, so you'll need extra lube to use him. But I notice you have a Crackers and I think if you like Crackers, you'll probably like Echo since they are of similar shape with that buldge of their shaft that tapers down toward the base.

Funnily enough, my feelings towards my Echo were the polar opposite of yours! I think Echo was the first toy I ever bought that I actively disliked in use: he was so smooth that he felt like nothing, yet the tiny ridges on his underside simultaneously managed to irritate me; he poked all the wrong places; and the long bulge just didn't work for me at all. I was really upset that he didn't work for me - I was super excited for a toy based on a Star Wars creature, and I loved the colour mine was in!

That said, I also really wasn't keen on my Nox - which is odd, seeing as Echo and Nox are both often touted as being great vaginal toys! I guess I just need more texture than either of those models offer. Funny how bodies differ so much!

I'm another one who didn't like Echo. Opposite of vaginally ergonomic, for me.
It's not the bulge that bothered me, it's that somehow the tip of the toy drove straight into my cervix every single time I tried to use it. And flipping the toy around felt weird with the bulge going backwards so that wouldn't work either.

It was too smooth for me to feel anything, as well. So the only sensation I got was the targeted cervix stabbing.

And I had the same exact problems with Nox too. So when people say they're very similar, I agree because both are the only toys to give me actual cramps from the stabbing. Feels like menstrual cramps.

Personally I'm more of a short, textured toy person myself.

I don't like the Comet Wand/other g-spotting toys either, so I've learned to just disregard toy hypes because my body doesn't tend to like what's popular. Except Flint.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 pm

kt~ wrote:
Drazard wrote:
Kisa wrote:
Just wanted to chime in here with my love for Echo. I own several sex toys, and Echo is by far my favorite. The shape of his head plus the curve of his shaft makes him perfect to hit my gspot. And while he's relatively smooth, he has some texture which feels nice, but I'm glad he doesn't have too much texture otherwise I would have to take him slower.

I also feel like he's very vaginally ergonomic, as in after I've taken about half of that bludge my vagina just pulls him in. He's the toy that I consistently can achieve internal orgasms with. He has a medial ridge that traps lube though, so you'll need extra lube to use him. But I notice you have a Crackers and I think if you like Crackers, you'll probably like Echo since they are of similar shape with that buldge of their shaft that tapers down toward the base.

Funnily enough, my feelings towards my Echo were the polar opposite of yours! I think Echo was the first toy I ever bought that I actively disliked in use: he was so smooth that he felt like nothing, yet the tiny ridges on his underside simultaneously managed to irritate me; he poked all the wrong places; and the long bulge just didn't work for me at all. I was really upset that he didn't work for me - I was super excited for a toy based on a Star Wars creature, and I loved the colour mine was in!

That said, I also really wasn't keen on my Nox - which is odd, seeing as Echo and Nox are both often touted as being great vaginal toys! I guess I just need more texture than either of those models offer. Funny how bodies differ so much!

I'm another one who didn't like Echo. Opposite of vaginally ergonomic, for me.
It's not the bulge that bothered me, it's that somehow the tip of the toy drove straight into my cervix every single time I tried to use it. And flipping the toy around felt weird with the bulge going backwards so that wouldn't work either.

It was too smooth for me to feel anything, as well. So the only sensation I got was the targeted cervix stabbing.

And I had the same exact problems with Nox too. So when people say they're very similar, I agree because both are the only toys to give me actual cramps from the stabbing. Feels like menstrual cramps.

Personally I'm more of a short, textured toy person myself.

I don't like the Comet Wand/other g-spotting toys either, so I've learned to just disregard toy hypes because my body doesn't tend to like what's popular. Except Flint.

Yeah, every person's body is different. But for me it was like Echo was made for me. The head hit my gspot, and I actually like my cervix to me hit (with something blunt, not pointy) so if that happens I won't be mad. The bludge stretches my opening, but the tapered shaft allows my opening to relax then stretch out again once I pull the bludge back through. The only downside for me is he just guzzles lube. Wtf on that. But yeah, I can understand how some might not like him
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Idra

Postby Idra » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Kisa wrote:
kt~ wrote:
Drazard wrote: :words:
:words:

See, I'm so torn between Kisa's feelings and the suspicion that for me Echo would be more like kt~ and Drazard. My first toy (this shitty ABS plastic vibe) was about 1.3" diameter -- which didn't help -- but with a kind of gentle swell to it. While it is "ergonomic" (in the sense that it's comfortable and it stays put because of the shape of the curve) the curve itself was not in any way curved enough to hit my g spot. It's actually why I thought I didn't like thrusting for years. I kept it and actually tried it again recently to see if it was just because I didn't really recognize where my g spot was/what the sensations from it felt like, but... uh, no, it's that bad. So I'm concerned that Echo would be the same for me -- comfortable, but not anything great. I do like my Crackers but the curve of that looks more extreme + the textured base makes it amazing for grinding. So unless I find an Echo for super cheap (which is unlikely, since it's actually pretty expensive for its girth), then I think I'll pass on it, unfortunately. Just too much of a risk given what I know about myself. But there's still part of me that wants to try it because toys like Xar have really surprised me, sooooo....
vixenvega wrote:Oh nice!
I bet it'll look great on Sleip with all of those ridges.

That's what people are saying!! I hope it does, and this year's opals have been mostly gorgeous, so fingers crossed!
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:13 pm

Idra wrote:
Kisa wrote:
kt~ wrote: :words:

See, I'm so torn between Kisa's feelings and the suspicion that for me Echo would be more like kt~ and Drazard. My first toy (this shitty ABS plastic vibe) was about 1.3" diameter -- which didn't help -- but with a kind of gentle swell to it. While it is "ergonomic" (in the sense that it's comfortable and it stays put because of the shape of the curve) the curve itself was not in any way curved enough to hit my g spot. It's actually why I thought I didn't like thrusting for years. I kept it and actually tried it again recently to see if it was just because I didn't really recognize where my g spot was/what the sensations from it felt like, but... uh, no, it's that bad. So I'm concerned that Echo would be the same for me -- comfortable, but not anything great. I do like my Crackers but the curve of that looks more extreme + the textured base makes it amazing for grinding. So unless I find an Echo for super cheap (which is unlikely, since it's actually pretty expensive for its girth), then I think I'll pass on it, unfortunately. Just too much of a risk given what I know about myself. But there's still part of me that wants to try it because toys like Xar have really surprised me, sooooo....
vixenvega wrote:Oh nice!
I bet it'll look great on Sleip with all of those ridges.

That's what people are saying!! I hope it does, and this year's opals have been mostly gorgeous, so fingers crossed!

More of my perspective on Echo. I got one in mini size with medium firmness and he hits my gspot perfectly. Laying on my back with my hips on a pillow with my legs up, really lines him up perfectly.

I to also had a shitty ABS plastic dildo that was supposed to vaginally ergonomic but it hurt and I couldn't use it. I think the medium silicone firmness here saved thrusters for me.

I get it if you want to hold out on getting Echo, but he could really be something you're looking for to.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:22 pm

HungryStray wrote:^Yeh. I second that. I don't care if anyone else wants to get a lifecast, they just aren't for me. I'm not.... bothered by them, but they don't get me excited? on top of me thinkin that they're kinda ugly... But that being said, there are some EE has some really shapes and what not that that attract me. Their werewolf looks nice, and their reptillian, I'm even curious about their giraffe. EA doesn't really bother me either, but me being me, I'd want a custom in some chosen colors, I'm very particular.

I do like some of EE's molds. Their Reptilian and Wraith have caught my eye. I was stupid and waited and now it's $40 for a deluxe surprise. Seems rather high considering it's usually just a marble of two colors..sometimes matte marble that might even be a blocky marble. Unless you get incredibly lucky with someone feeling really creative and generous pouring it. I'm not sure I want to spend $40 to take that risk. Guess I'll be asking about a custom for Wraith and hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

EA mostly bothers me on the colors and shapes combined. Looks like something right oughta Resident Evil :laugh:. I mean it looks like stained glass which is cool so no offense to the artists there. Just looks all gorey to me. According to some forum goers there's some things that make their models unrealistic shape wise..I'll take their word for it and that puts my mind slightly more at ease. EA will do custom colors. Yet seeing posts here it can be rather pricey. Unless you want a solid color. Depending on the color probably.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:49 am

lovelyscale wrote:I do like some of EE's molds. Their Reptilian and Wraith have caught my eye. I was stupid and waited and now it's $40 for a deluxe surprise. Seems rather high considering it's usually just a marble of two colors..sometimes matte marble that might even be a blocky marble. Unless you get incredibly lucky with someone feeling really creative and generous pouring it. I'm not sure I want to spend $40 to take that risk. Guess I'll be asking about a custom for Wraith and hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Deluxe Surprises are usually 3-4 colors with metallic, pearl, or UV/GITD added in. Sometimes all of the above.
I don't think I've seen a Deluxe end up just being a two color matte marble.
kt~

Postby kt~ » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:13 am

Kisa wrote:
More of my perspective on Echo. I got one in mini size with medium firmness and he hits my gspot perfectly. Laying on my back with my hips on a pillow with my legs up, really lines him up perfectly.

I to also had a shitty ABS plastic dildo that was supposed to vaginally ergonomic but it hurt and I couldn't use it. I think the medium silicone firmness here saved thrusters for me.

I get it if you want to hold out on getting Echo, but he could really be something you're looking for to.

Well you have to realize everyone's g spots are different.

My g spot is one of those that doesn't care about shape or pressure, and only responds to texture.
I can just rub it with any adequately textured toy and it feels great, even with a totally straight toy like Meng. Curved or straight, it doesn't really matter.

But Echo did nothing for me despite having a curve. Then the Comet Wand is one of those popular g spot toys.....and it just feels weird, to me. I couldn't get it to feel like anything good. Everyone talks about pressure being good for g spotting and for me it's the opposite, a lot of pressure on my front wall just feels weird and bad (and also hurts because I am very thin and bony and I don't like pressing my tissues against bone).

And that is why I won't buy the Pure Wand, despite all the praise. If I got one I know I'd end up with nothing but pain and lots of bruises along my pubic bone :unamused:

So I would recommend everyone to read reviews and keep their own body in mind, instead of just jumping into the hype. Now with enough experience I have a good idea of what I like so I can make my own decisions about toys just by looking at them.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 am

vixenvega wrote:Deluxe Surprises are usually 3-4 colors with metallic, pearl, or UV/GITD added in. Sometimes all of the above.
I don't think I've seen a Deluxe end up just being a two color matte marble.

I've seen a few posts online about toys that were said to be Deluxe Surprises that were two color marbles and two of which matte. Perhaps they were actually standard Surprise options and mislabelled Deluxe? With one the 2 color marble made sense based on the inspiration picture. I've seen some pretty impressive toys people have listed as being Deluxe Surprise toys as well. Seems to depend on who pours it/the toy's model.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:56 pm

I just now realized the werewolf muzzle's page is gone :c
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Akanisen wrote:I just now realized the werewolf muzzle's page is gone :c

The model is on temporary hiatus as they address mold issues around the teeth, from what I heard.
ImageImage
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Jasmine wrote:

The model is on temporary hiatus as they address mold issues around the teeth, from what I heard.

Ah, mkay. That makes sense (I wondered about that when I first saw the toy). At least it isn't gone for good from the sounds of it!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Jasmine wrote:

Ah, mkay. That makes sense (I wondered about that when I first saw the toy). At least it isn't gone for good from the sounds of it!

Yeh! By the sounds of it the teeth tore super easy and a lot of flops had that issue as well. CS can't give a date just yet as when to expect it back but it sounds like it isn't gone 5ever.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:04 pm

I'm trying to think of what toy to go for next, but I'm stumped at the moment :psyduck:

Ridgeback? Echo? A legacy Moko or Luka? Elden?

The Ridgie and Echo would be mediums, legacies would be smalls, and Elden would be large.

I'm mostly leaning towards Elden, primarily to be used for external stim. It's a bummer it doesn't support a split anymore :(
ImageImage
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Jasmine wrote:I'm trying to think of what toy to go for next, but I'm stumped at the moment :psyduck:

Ridgeback? Echo? A legacy Moko or Luka? Elden?

The Ridgie and Echo would be mediums, legacies would be smalls, and Elden would be large.

I'm mostly leaning towards Elden, primarily to be used for external stim. It's a bummer it doesn't support a split anymore :(

I HIGHLY recommend Luka and Moko. They are my second and third favorite toy respectively. My Luka is a large/5 and my Moko a medium/5. The Moko is really easy to hang onto, no matter which way you hold him, the Luka... better for riding, as the base is huge (but that actually helps while riding because you can press your palms down on them big old balls and just go to town, though, if you're dead set on getting a small, that may change). My medium Moko is also one of my absolute favs for butt stuff.

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:38 pm

HungryStray wrote:I HIGHLY recommend Luka and Moko. They are my second and third favorite toy respectively. My Luka is a large/5 and my Moko a medium/5. The Moko is really easy to hang onto, no matter which way you hold him, the Luka... better for riding, as the base is huge (but that actually helps while riding because you can press your palms down on them big old balls and just go to town, though, if you're dead set on getting a small, that may change). My medium Moko is also one of my absolute favs for butt stuff.

I already have two Mokos, a medium 3 and a large 3! The medium 3 is by far one of my most favorite toys (dem balls, yum!), but I find that sometimes I want something just a bit smaller than him but still in the same shape. I know Luka is a bit more on the thick side so that would work well too.

I think I've only used my large maybe three or four times, he's a beast to work up to! :stick:

Part of me is just worried about not choosing the right colors for the customs because they're going to be expensive :surprised:
ImageImage
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:42 pm

Wheeee! Got my slugs.

Oh god, they're everywhere!

It's in my raccoon wounds!

Also got a lime green Janine with gold flakes keychain and a pack of teenies. No teenies I didn't already have though, it's tough to get a complete set; I'm just happy about my Janine, she sparkles.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Jasmine wrote:
HungryStray wrote:I HIGHLY recommend Luka and Moko. They are my second and third favorite toy respectively. My Luka is a large/5 and my Moko a medium/5. The Moko is really easy to hang onto, no matter which way you hold him, the Luka... better for riding, as the base is huge (but that actually helps while riding because you can press your palms down on them big old balls and just go to town, though, if you're dead set on getting a small, that may change). My medium Moko is also one of my absolute favs for butt stuff.

I already have two Mokos, a medium 3 and a large 3! The medium 3 is by far one of my most favorite toys (dem balls, yum!), but I find that sometimes I want something just a bit smaller than him but still in the same shape. I know Luka is a bit more on the thick side so that would work well too.

I think I've only used my large maybe three or four times, he's a beast to work up to! :stick:

Part of me is just worried about not choosing the right colors for the customs because they're going to be expensive :surprised:

Oh I feel you. I'm debating heavily on getting my Luka replaced with colors I'm more fond of, specifically getting it in Tyrannosaurus Sex because MMMMPH, on top of eventually selling my Roland in TS because he's in medium firm and he pokes me. :( I wanna get a large soft one and I'm not apt to replace an existing one I have in the same color just for the sake of it being softer.

You know me, I'll always recommend a color swap. <3

Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:55 pm

HungryStray wrote:Oh I feel you. I'm debating heavily on getting my Luka replaced with colors I'm more fond of, specifically getting it in Tyrannosaurus Sex because MMMMPH, on top of eventually selling my Roland in TS because he's in medium firm and he pokes me. :( I wanna get a large soft one and I'm not apt to replace an existing one I have in the same color just for the sake of it being softer.

My Large Moko is in Kelvin's signature, so I'm one step ahead of you ;D

I think if I go with a Luka it'll be a combination of Apollo's dark natural and Chance's dark natural- dark shaft with pink splotch and golden tan base. Maybe a little gold dazzle in the base for giggles!

Stan's dark natural could be super pretty too, I love his base!

I've fondly named my medium Moko my "money dick" because it's the color of cash, but I don't think I could replace him even if I wanted to! He might just get a firmer cousin at some point :widesmile:
ImageImage
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:04 pm

Jasmine wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Oh I feel you. I'm debating heavily on getting my Luka replaced with colors I'm more fond of, specifically getting it in Tyrannosaurus Sex because MMMMPH, on top of eventually selling my Roland in TS because he's in medium firm and he pokes me. :( I wanna get a large soft one and I'm not apt to replace an existing one I have in the same color just for the sake of it being softer.

My Large Moko is in Kelvin's signature, so I'm one step ahead of you ;D

I think if I go with a Luka it'll be a combination of Apollo's dark natural and Chance's dark natural- dark shaft with pink splotch and golden tan base. Maybe a little gold dazzle in the base for giggles!

Stan's dark natural could be super pretty too, I love his base!

I've fondly named my medium Moko my "money dick" because it's the color of cash, but I don't think I could replace him even if I wanted to! He might just get a firmer cousin at some point :widesmile:

Oh gosh that's bound to be suuuuuper pretty. My large Moko is some really pretty thing with translucent blues and purples and greens, a secondhand buy from vixenvega. <3 The medium is one out of the last legacy drop of pearlescent white and pink (almost like Petal Pink).

I love the idea you have for the Luka. I don't see a whole lot of them with any realistic color palettes but I feel it'd look suuuuuper sexy. X3

Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:12 pm

HungryStray wrote:Oh gosh that's bound to be suuuuuper pretty. My large Moko is some really pretty thing with translucent blues and purples and greens, a secondhand buy from vixenvega. <3 The medium is one out of the last legacy drop of pearlescent white and pink (almost like Petal Pink).

I love the idea you have for the Luka. I don't see a whole lot of them with any realistic color palettes but I feel it'd look suuuuuper sexy. X3

Yeah, I'm trying to stick to more 'natural' colors with my recent customs. As my collection ages with me, I've found that a lot of the more whimsical colors (mostly blues and greens) aren't as appealing as they used to be.

I really ought to make a sale post at some point...
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”