/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
MyFavoriteObsession

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:14 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Willow wrote:Wheeee! Got my slugs.

Oh god, they're everywhere!

It's in my raccoon wounds!

Also got a lime green Janine with gold flakes keychain and a pack of teenies. No teenies I didn't already have though, it's tough to get a complete set; I'm just happy about my Janine, she sparkles.

PHMYGOD I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

That grey one with the sea foam green tips! :misc2: :excited: I had no idea they'd do pours like that for the slugs.
Sold to: Dragoncouple, Fruityrumpusasshole

My Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:22 pm

MyFavoriteObsession wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:

Also got a lime green Janine with gold flakes keychain and a pack of teenies. No teenies I didn't already have though, it's tough to get a complete set; I'm just happy about my Janine, she sparkles.

PHMYGOD I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

That grey one with the sea foam green tips! :misc2: :excited: I had no idea they'd do pours like that for the slugs.

Yeah I think they are somewhat like frankenpours but with less randomness... but there might be a select few that have a little more effort put into them. Only 2 of the slug are single color, and I'm happy with the turnout. Next stop: bathroom wall.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:26 pm

So I just ordered my first toy with a cumtube.

How easy is cumlube to clean up/does it stain?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:27 pm

katze wrote:So I just ordered my first toy with a cumtube.

I've never had an issue with it staining. I've gotten it on bedding, towels, rugs (not all intentionally... and not in excess) I normally wipe it up with a paper towel or throw anything dirty in the wash and it's perfectly fine.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

I've never had an issue with it staining. I've gotten it on bedding, towels, rugs (not all intentionally... and not in excess) I normally wipe it up with a paper towel or throw anything dirty in the wash and it's perfectly fine.

Phew okay good, because it's probably going to be getting on towels, and I don't want my family wondering what it is.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Jasmine wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Oh gosh that's bound to be suuuuuper pretty. My large Moko is some really pretty thing with translucent blues and purples and greens, a secondhand buy from vixenvega. <3 The medium is one out of the last legacy drop of pearlescent white and pink (almost like Petal Pink).

I love the idea you have for the Luka. I don't see a whole lot of them with any realistic color palettes but I feel it'd look suuuuuper sexy. X3

Yeah, I'm trying to stick to more 'natural' colors with my recent customs. As my collection ages with me, I've found that a lot of the more whimsical colors (mostly blues and greens) aren't as appealing as they used to be.

I really ought to make a sale post at some point...

My collection contains a lot of the blues and greens you speak of, heheh. But then again, green is my favorite color right now, so I'm bound to have a little bit more of it. I've actually been pining for more natural colors myself lately and there are a few that I'm really keen to try. I want to get a Trent in Elden's natural or light natural, but probably metallic, because I like to add a bit of flair. X3 I actually have a large Elden planned myself, thinking of getting it in Black Magic, but as a fade rather than a marble and again, metallic, because I'm a magpie and I love shiny things. X333

You'll have to give me a heads up when you're gonna do a sale! I end up missing a lot of really nice secondhand stuff because I forget to check. @[email protected]
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:36 pm

I've only used the clear lube, so I can't comment on staining. But I would recommend placing a thick towel beneath you to help catch the mess!

HungryStray wrote:My collection contains a lot of the blues and greens you speak of, heheh. But then again, green is my favorite color right now, so I'm bound to have a little bit more of it. I've actually been pining for more natural colors myself lately and there are a few that I'm really keen to try. I want to get a Trent in Elden's natural or light natural, but probably metallic, because I like to add a bit of flair. X3 I actually have a large Elden planned myself, thinking of getting it in Black Magic, but as a fade rather than a marble and again, metallic, because I'm a magpie and I love shiny things. X333

You'll have to give me a heads up when you're gonna do a sale! I end up missing a lot of really nice secondhand stuff because I forget to check. @[email protected]

Ikr, shiny things are the best! :excited: I'm a sucker for a metallic base.

I'll poke you if I make a posting, but to be honest I have no clue when that'll happen. The hardest part about selling secondhand is figuring out boxes that'll fit!
ImageImage
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:37 pm

I just got my little Meng from Bad Dragon (and a Meng Keychain too!) I was so excited because my other order is still MIA. Though my Meng order was really just for fun, and not for use. He is so freaking cute I can't even.

Anyways, I am already planning my next purchase. I am wanting a good oral toy and I wanted something that could almost work as a gag/mouth filler that I could take most of. I am torn between Sleipnir and Stan based on their girth. Not sure though. At least both are rather affordable in their Mini sizes so perhaps I'll go for both eventually. But I'm not sure if I should go Medium or Soft firmness? Any suggestions on other fun oral play toys?
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:58 pm

HungryStray wrote:I actually have a large Elden planned myself, thinking of getting it in Black Magic, but as a fade rather than a marble and again, metallic, because I'm a magpie and I love shiny things. X333

That sounds super pretty! I wonder if you'd go more towards a Halloween Black type metallic black or a Cauldron type black? And the purple-blue base of Kage's Infrared could be a fun alternative shade for the purple :D Or of course you could just stick with the Black Magic like you already said, heh.

I don't know if it'd work, but I'm somewhat hoping that I could get Golden Hoard on my Elden >_> Or maybe Firecracker. Or Magma Drake... Y'know, just all the fire colors with complex highlights :widesmile: Firebird wouldn't be terrible, but I feel like Elden's texture could really rock a highlight!
ImageImage
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:24 pm

My life is a little weird. I just got home, got in the shower, and shoved an XL Pearce up my tailhole for a little, um, "relaxation." Now it's time to get dressed and go hang out with my governor. Yeah, the governor, of my state.

Like I said, a little weird.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Shardik wrote:My life is a little weird. I just got home, got in the shower, and shoved an XL Pearce up my tailhole for a little, um, "relaxation." Now it's time to get dressed and go hang out with my governor. Yeah, the governor, of my state.

Sounds like a Wednesday to me.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
RigidDreamer

Postby RigidDreamer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:42 pm

Willow wrote:It's in my raccoon wounds!

I'm curious, what's the raccoon story?
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Shardik wrote:My life is a little weird. I just got home, got in the shower, and shoved an XL Pearce up my tailhole for a little, um, "relaxation." Now it's time to get dressed and go hang out with my governor. Yeah, the governor, of my state.

Sounds like a Wednesday to me.

Only during the election year. And only when they want money. OTOH, there was one of those moments at the fundraiser. Since anyone who dropped the coin necessary could get in, we had a woman who's whole purpose was just to rant about how unfair the drug laws were, and how unfair it was that her boyfriend was in jail for meth, and how unfair it was that the governor wasn't doing anything about it. She didn't have anything coherent to say after that: no policies, no proposals, no wonkery. Just whining.

Whatever.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:50 pm

RigidDreamer wrote:

Well, it's actually a reference to a popular Family Guy quote.
It's not a raccoon wound, I live in Vegas, raccoons are not often found here. I fell down 2 or 3 hard stairs. Not sure how I forgot the stairs were there, I've used those stairs hundreds of times in the past year.

Like I'm slowing kill myself. A week before, I walked into a metal stake gashing my other leg. Although in my defense, it was dark and had act quick to stop my cat from jumping the wall.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:54 am

Willow wrote:
RigidDreamer wrote:

Well, it's actually a reference to a popular Family Guy quote.
It's not a raccoon wound, I live in Vegas, raccoons are not often found here. I fell down 2 or 3 hard stairs. Not sure how I forgot the stairs were there, I've used those stairs hundreds of times in the past year.

Like I'm slowing kill myself. A week before, I walked into a metal stake gashing my other leg. Although in my defense, it was dark and had act quick to stop my cat from jumping the wall.

I was wondering about the racoon too. Lol. Since I know people can get up to all kinds of things.

I hope you are OK though.
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 am

Definitely glad to see they're doing slugs in different colors than before! They seemed to have a select set of colors for the first release of them. One of those guys looks like he's done in Sapphire! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow. Only had the money for one set again this time. Hopefully they bring them back again for the year end thing I keep hearing about. I want more slugs!
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:46 am

Mettaton wrote:I just got my little Meng from Bad Dragon (and a Meng Keychain too!) I was so excited because my other order is still MIA. Though my Meng order was really just for fun, and not for use. He is so freaking cute I can't even.

Anyways, I am already planning my next purchase. I am wanting a good oral toy and I wanted something that could almost work as a gag/mouth filler that I could take most of. I am torn between Sleipnir and Stan based on their girth. Not sure though. At least both are rather affordable in their Mini sizes so perhaps I'll go for both eventually. But I'm not sure if I should go Medium or Soft firmness? Any suggestions on other fun oral play toys?

Hey, I like to do oral on my toys and I prefer medium firmness because soft feels too floppy and would make me think of a floppy penis. Also with medium firmness it'll make it easier to insert if you want to use him elsewhere.

I have Sleipnir and he's my favorite for oral. I recommend getting your with a suction cup so you can suction him to a wall and give oral that way. It adds a new element to the oral experience and I'm so glad I got Sleipnir with a suction cup because of that.
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:22 pm

NaughtyMewMew wrote:Definitely glad to see they're doing slugs in different colors than before! They seemed to have a select set of colors for the first release of them. One of those guys looks like he's done in Sapphire! Can't wait to get mine tomorrow. Only had the money for one set again this time. Hopefully they bring them back again for the year end thing I keep hearing about. I want more slugs!

Yeah, when I first looked at him it looked like 1 solid color, but there is couple streak effects of slightly lighter blue inside.
I don't know if they'll bring back the slugs at the end of year, I though they'd just do the colors that were released this year. But I've been wrong before- they might!
Mettaton

Postby Mettaton » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Kisa wrote:
Mettaton wrote: :words:

Hey, I like to do oral on my toys and I prefer medium firmness because soft feels too floppy and would make me think of a floppy penis. Also with medium firmness it'll make it easier to insert if you want to use him elsewhere.

I have Sleipnir and he's my favorite for oral. I recommend getting your with a suction cup so you can suction him to a wall and give oral that way. It adds a new element to the oral experience and I'm so glad I got Sleipnir with a suction cup because of that.

I may go ahead and take the plunge for Sleipnir then. He is all one size, and if I go for medium I won't have to worry about getting poked in the throat with a tip. My Bruiser is a Medium firmness, and he is a bit too pokey when I get really into oral play. But that's a fair point about soft firmness being more flacid.

Thank you for the recommendation of Sleipnir! I am going to keep my eyes peeled for one <3
♥ ~ You really showed everyone your heart. Why don't I show you mine? ~ ♥
Female/Married/Straight/Definitely Not A Killer Robot

~ Toys I Own ~
Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Bruiser Fusion Sm/5 ~ Meng OS/5 ~ Meng OS/8 ~ Crash Sm/3 ~ Spritz Sm/5 ~ Echo Sm/5 ~ Sleipnir Sm/5 ~ Nox Sm/3 ~ Apollo Sm/5 ~ Echo Mini/5 ~ Gryphon Sm/5 ~ (Waiting On -->) ~ Kage OS/3 ~Dragon's Tongue Sm/8 ~ Chance Unflared Sm/1
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Mettaton wrote:
Kisa wrote:
Mettaton wrote: :words:

I may go ahead and take the plunge for Sleipnir then. He is all one size, and if I go for medium I won't have to worry about getting poked in the throat with a tip. My Bruiser is a Medium firmness, and he is a bit too pokey when I get really into oral play. But that's a fair point about soft firmness being more flacid.

Thank you for the recommendation of Sleipnir! I am going to keep my eyes peeled for one <3

Yeah, I feel blunt and rounded tips are best for oral. I have a medium sized Roland, and while I like his glossy shift, that head of his pokes the back of my throat which I don't like.

I also like Echo for oral, the rounded tip is a plus, and the curved shaft makes him glide right down my throat. He's very oral ergonomic
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland

Return to “General Discussion”