/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
L_eather

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby L_eather » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:>st patricks day giveaway
Awm man, I made an order like, the day the golden ticket contest went live :<
I doubt my order(s) will count. Ah well.

edit to say I love the new dessert color. If I wasn't so dead set on a Peridot Ika, I would ask to change the color of my ika to this :liplick:

I was just thinking that I'd like to order an Ika in the dessert color, ha.

I literally made 2 dong purchases this morning from indie sellers, though. Ahhhhhh.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 pm

The Mint Chocolate Chip Sandwich marble is a bit tempting, but it didn't immediately jump out at me. The giveaway is rather tempting as well. I think I'll pass on the new dessert color. Also, it's not showing up as an option at all for Fenrir no matter the size or firmness. I don't know if it's a glitch or what.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:29 pm

Gotta say, I like this desert color more than the last one. I am more interested in less marbles than I would be fades or splits or something for variety. They did start with champagne cake which was pretty. If I was in the market for a new toy... well, I wouldn't get it because I already have a color scheme in mind, but I might get this as secondary idea.
The giveaway is tempting, but can't really justify purchasing anything (even if it just condoms) as the delivery costs would not sit right with me. And yeah, if it was a toy I was getting, sure. I already have a couple gold teenies in my collection... I'm good with that.
Though, now that I think about it, a couple teenies packs as an order might be okay...
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:51 pm

feeling like i should of waited to buy that All that Glitters Roland now.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
raspberrri

Postby raspberrri » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:06 pm

The St Patrick's day giveaway is cute. I wouldn't mind a gold teenie (I don't have any teenies yet!). I don't know what I would order, though. I was talking to CS earlier and most of my ideas aren't doable. I guess I'll just have to keep stalking adoptions.

I like the mint chocolate chip sandwich. Maybe it's just my screen but it looks more like a sky blue than a mint color to me. It's pretty, though. Especially the gold sparkle over the chocolatey brown.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:22 pm

Ooo, love the dessert colour!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Alastair Moonsong

Postby Alastair Moonsong » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:51 pm

I kinda knew it wasn't going to happen but I was hoping against hope that there'd be a full four-size release for Bruce in light of seemingly the entire internet being horny for Big Fish Boyfriend from the new Zelda. :crying:
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Alastair Moonsong wrote:I kinda knew it wasn't going to happen but I was hoping against hope that there'd be a full four-size release for Bruce in light of seemingly the entire internet being horny for Big Fish Boyfriend from the new Zelda. :crying:

Yeah, they'll probably come up with another aquatic toy other then Bruce for that. Bruce seems to not be one of their bigger sellers
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:02 pm

Finally a dessert color I like :widesmile: Only problem is I can't think of anything I would order it on. Ika is still on my wishlist but I reaaally prefer the natural color.

Perhaps Nova?
Penetrables comparison: here
Kathulu'sbride

Postby Kathulu'sbride » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:>st patricks day giveaway
Awm man, I made an order like, the day the golden ticket contest went live :<
I doubt my order(s) will count. Ah well.

I only just placed a custom order the other day as well. I sent them a message to see if it is still eligible to participate in the event. I can let you know what I find out!

Edit: this is what was said
Thanks for contacting us! Unfortunately, only orders placed during the promotional period are eligible for the giveaway. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
The Size.....Princess
Alastair Moonsong

Postby Alastair Moonsong » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Kisa wrote:Yeah, they'll probably come up with another aquatic toy other then Bruce for that. Bruce seems to not be one of their bigger sellers

I mean I know Bruce wasn't a big seller but that was before Sidon existed as a character. Thirst for Sidon has reached a level of cultural penetration (lol) where Zoey Quinn and Nick Robinson (from Polygon) were part of a Twitter thread speculating how many dicks he'd have, and Comedy Central ran a bit on the fish-boning phenomenon. The internet wants shark dick, Bruce is a shark dick (whose 3D model BD has already developed), so all they'd have to do is print some more molds in different sizes using their existing model and they could cash in.

If they do make a new toy for Sidon (which I doubt they will since these days they seem to be trying to keep their new releases as generic as possible and disassociate them from specific characters), then I hope they also release a companion toy for Kass. I've wanted a male avian toy forever, and while Kass isn't as popular as Sidon, he's still pretty hot...
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Alastair Moonsong wrote:
Kisa wrote:Yeah, they'll probably come up with another aquatic toy other then Bruce for that. Bruce seems to not be one of their bigger sellers

I mean I know Bruce wasn't a big seller but that was before Sidon existed as a character. Thirst for Sidon has reached a level of cultural penetration (lol) where Zoey Quinn and Nick Robinson (from Polygon) were part of a Twitter thread speculating how many dicks he'd have, and Comedy Central ran a bit on the fish-boning phenomenon. The internet wants shark dick, Bruce is a shark dick (whose 3D model BD has already developed), so all they'd have to do is print some more molds in different sizes using their existing model and they could cash in.

If they do make a new toy for Sidon (which I doubt they will since these days they seem to be trying to keep their new releases as generic as possible and disassociate them from specific characters), then I hope they also release a companion toy for Kass. I've wanted a male avian toy forever, and while Kass isn't as popular as Sidon, he's still pretty hot...

bruce LOOKS great, but does anybody like him in use? i just remember a huge awkward base that took up an entire drawer and it being impossible to use comfortably, and heavy, along with a lot of other issues that i don't think would be fixed by a size-release. i'd really love to see another shark toy tho! (without a logo, sigh) the way they released snow leopard as another feline option to the legacy moko. both toys are really different but are still both cats.
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
Cancel

Postby Cancel » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote: :words:

God I wanted to love my Bruce. I snagged one that had some magma bits and a dark base and it looked amazing but trying to use that model was a nightmare for me. I'd heard you could push the two shafts together to make a bigger shaft/double entry feel but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work and mine was in split firm (soft shafts/firm base). It just ended up being a slappy adventure of dicks going everywhere and not in a good way. :c Maybe mine was too soft? But any firmer and I would have thought the shafts were too far apart and too firm to push together. I dunno.

Visually I still like the model but I sold mine ages ago after just accepting it wasn't gonna work as I wanted. I'd love to see BD offer a new shark model of some kind. All this talk of BotW has me so curious about this shark character. I keep seeing both princess and this boy shark everywhere. ._. I need to play this game.
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
Kisa

Postby Kisa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
Alastair Moonsong wrote:

bruce LOOKS great, but does anybody like him in use? i just remember a huge awkward base that took up an entire drawer and it being impossible to use comfortably, and heavy, along with a lot of other issues that i don't think would be fixed by a size-release. i'd really love to see another shark toy tho! (without a logo, sigh) the way they released snow leopard as another feline option to the legacy moko. both toys are really different but are still both cats.

Yeah, for them to put out multiple sizes of a toy it'll need to a good enough seller to justify making varying sized molds to pour silicone in. I'd love to see more aquatic toys though, but not Bruce though
Toys I own:
Lil Vibe (8) Crackers
Mini (5) Echo
Small (5) Ika
Medium (5) Echo
Medium (5) Roland
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 pm

I just ordered myself a Minty Chip Sandwich Apollo as a celebration for leaving an abusive marriage.

Is that weird?
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:49 pm

SquishyLaughter wrote:I just ordered myself a Minty Chip Sandwich Apollo as a celebration for leaving an abusive marriage.

Is that weird?

Definitely weird.

And definitely wonderful.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:04 am

The free teenie and swag is so very tempting :excited:. Particularly the offer of a golden teenie. I love gold tones! Was thinking about waiting to do customs. In case I also saw a stock toy I wanted too :misc6:. The new dessert color while fine isn't tempting me. Not to say it's bad. Merely the tan paired with matte light green isn't hitting anything in my brain. Probably good for me because 3 color marbles won't be done on minis or on smalls that have tubes.

SquishyLaughter wrote:I just ordered myself a Minty Chip Sandwich Apollo as a celebration for leaving an abusive marriage.

Is that weird?

Sometimes people have to treat themselves. I hope the marble turns out to your liking :smilenox:. I can't say what's weird. I own insertables based on fictional beings :buddy:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:18 am

The St Patrick's day giveaway is awesome, I love teenie weenies, and last time they did free swag it was actually really good. I'm actually currently wearing the T-shirt I got!

Plus isn't the 20% off still on? So that's all stupidly good.

Plus I love the desert colour, it's really pretty. I think the nicest so far actually...

I have had some unexpected expenses though... But I'd be lying if I claimed not to be tempted to go for that...
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:47 am

Oh! My small replacement Austin came in. CS said they couldn't guarantee any striping effects with the metallic. I don't know if it was intentional or not. Yet both sides of the shaft and the underside of the shaft have it :misc2:. There's a non swirled patch on the upper side yet it's still around the sides of that :widesmile:. Shop Dragon that did my small Jupiter Austin repour if you purposely aimed for the stripey effect hope you see this. I greatly appreciate it so very much :misc2: :nomnom:! I needed a pick me up this week. They were even nice enough to ship it by Fed Ex!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:48 am

karla-chan wrote:The St Patrick's day giveaway is awesome, I love teenie weenies, and last time they did free swag it was actually really good. I'm actually currently wearing the T-shirt I got!

Plus isn't the 20% off still on? So that's all stupidly good.

Plus I love the desert colour, it's really pretty. I think the nicest so far actually...

I have had some unexpected expenses though... But I'd be lying if I claimed not to be tempted to go for that...

I agree on all counts. I am so, so tempted right now, but I don't think I'm going to be able to this time 'round, not unless I sell some toys really darn fast. :doh:
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”