/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby lizardbreath » Fri May 19, 2017 12:38 pm

organism pretzal!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri May 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Unf I absolutely love Covenant, but I don't know what I'd get it on. :crying:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri May 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Dusksong wrote:Unf I absolutely love Covenant, but I don't know what I'd get it on. :crying:

the Ridley :D
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Was kinda hoping for the some face huggers, but I'll settle for some slugs. I bought 3 packs when they had the second sale of them (i believe it was 1 large 1 small for 35 or so), and they watch me masturbate from the computer stand. Pervy slugs.
I liked the new colors, but I'd probably get one of the newer variation for some glowy fun... if there was a toy I felt strong enough about, Roland gave me pause. I'd like it if I got a slug in one of those. Unlikely though. Maybe end of year, I'll have something I want.
Cake? Who wants cake? It's a lie. Colorful, I guess... but not something I would want on a toy.

I also caught some teenies in my single slug order.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
katze

Postby katze » Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm

I think I might custom order a medium soft Pearce along with a pack of slugs. Just have to decide on a color, hmmm...slasher silver could look nice on Pearce.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:34 pm

How many releases will the slugs be called Limited Edition for? I would have thought once something has come back twice it was pushing it, but after three times?
katze

Postby katze » Fri May 19, 2017 1:56 pm

WELP Pearce can't support slasher silver. :( Man, this is going to be hard.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
NaughtyMewMew

Postby NaughtyMewMew » Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

dasadevil wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
dasadevil wrote:

its a specific firmness to them so they can be sticky-ish

its really soft though

Slugs again? That seems random. Was hoping for another new toy or a big adoptions drop :(

It's a play on Prometheus / Aliens: Covenant!

then again I guess Prometheus can be pretty forgettable lol..

Don't listen to BlushingKitten. The slugs are awesome! As soon as I saw they were available while they last I had to make sure to snag a set, and ordered a small Ridley in Covenant to go with them. Can't wait to see what my slugs look like!
Is finally the proud and pleasured owner of Zalkin, the adopted Anthro Dragon! v1
Order #8465
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri May 19, 2017 2:33 pm

The slugs are neat but they still aren't worth (to me) paying almost 90 AUD to ship a packet of them to me. lol, no. :stick: The covenant colour is pretty neat but I can't think of anything I would want it on. The new dessert colour is....meh. I'm not sure I like it at all, tbh.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 pm

NaughtyMewMew wrote:
dasadevil wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Slugs again? That seems random. Was hoping for another new toy or a big adoptions drop :(

It's a play on Prometheus / Aliens: Covenant!

then again I guess Prometheus can be pretty forgettable lol..

Don't listen to BlushingKitten. The slugs are awesome! As soon as I saw they were available while they last I had to make sure to snag a set, and ordered a small Ridley in Covenant to go with them. Can't wait to see what my slugs look like!

I wasn't saying get rid of the slugs... Or anything negative about them... I think it's great they're available again for people who enjoy them. I just personally think bringing them back multiple times is a little silly (at this point, why not just have them be a permanent thing).

I also find them a bit expensive for what they are, and am disappointed you can't get just one, but that's just my own personal opinion. Doesn't mean that I think they shouldn't exist or be offered.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Didn't see any adopts that really caught my eye. The new dessert color is...interesting. Way too bright for my tastes, so I'll skip that one as well.The Covenant marble is nice, but even though I want a medium/3 Terra and a small/3 Xar, I can't see getting either toy in Covenant.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Niah wrote:The new dessert color is...interesting. Way too bright for my tastes, so I'll skip that one as well.
I think the desert color is an interesting choice, certainly not what I was expecting! But I have to agree that's very bright. (Although I'm not usually a fan of yellow on these toys anyway. The color just seems too... innocent for my perverted tastes.)

I actually really like the Covenant color! Now if only there was a toy I want to use it on. Dammit BD, you are creating too many awesome colors right now. :stick:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 19, 2017 5:58 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Niah wrote:The new dessert color is...interesting. Way too bright for my tastes, so I'll skip that one as well.
I think the desert color is an interesting choice, certainly not what I was expecting! But I have to agree that's very bright. (Although I'm not usually a fan of yellow on these toys anyway. The color just seems too... innocent for my perverted tastes.)

I actually really like the Covenant color! Now if only there was a toy I want to use it on. Dammit BD, you are creating too many awesome colors right now. :stick:

I have vague custom ideas for the Xar and Terra or else I'd go for it. I also want to see what other dessert colors we get later. The colors on the Lemon Blueberry Cake marble also look matte to me and if you go to order a toy in it the description doesn't indicate that any of the colors are metallic. I don't do matte colors unless it's a bright white marbled with other colors, so that's another reason for passing on it.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:I think the desert color is an interesting choice, certainly not what I was expecting!

Definitely interesting, definitely not what I was expecting though. Been seeing a lot of soft metallic pink/blue marbles in adoptions, made me think of cotton candy, and I guessed that would be the next one. But guessed wrong! Would love to see a cotton candy color come out eventually though...
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Man that was close. I got news on twitter the second the slugs were back, and I already had them in my cart and was looking at the shipping page before you could say "smart savings"

But then I remembered I have a big move coming up and as neat and limited edition as they are, $60 would go a lot further as rent money and grocery money than slug money T^T

I'll live vicariously through you guys - so make sure to post pics of your cute sluggoos!

Trying so hard to be better at impulse buying and spending money I shouldn't. *sighhh*
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat May 20, 2017 5:36 am

I've had a pack of slugs and medium Axel in Organism in my cart, but I really shouldn't...
*sigh* I got a few more days to make up my mind.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sat May 20, 2017 10:00 am

I really like both Covenant and Organism, but Fenrir doesn't support them.:/
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat May 20, 2017 10:04 am

roseypearl wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:I think the desert color is an interesting choice, certainly not what I was expecting!

Definitely interesting, definitely not what I was expecting though. Been seeing a lot of soft metallic pink/blue marbles in adoptions, made me think of cotton candy, and I guessed that would be the next one. But guessed wrong! Would love to see a cotton candy color come out eventually though...

Cotton Candy would be awesome!

I really like the new colour too, it is really bright and pretty! I normally don't like yellows, but it looks great with the purples!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun May 21, 2017 12:20 am

I reeeaallly like the "Organism" special color - it hits a lot of my wants. Geiger Black, with a highlight effect, AND glow in the dark? Yes please.

Except I already planned on buying a Xar, and I spent weeks trying to decide on a color. The same day I was ready to order, BD came out with the Game Over colors. After spending a LOT of time making a decision (I went with a marble of Steampunk Stud colors) I just couldn't change plans at the last second.

I'm still looking at other toys to get Organism on, but I decided I should buy toys one at a time. But there's a whole bunch of designs that I think would look great with Organism, especially Mountain Drake (already have one though), Nox, Nova, Ridley obviously, anything with texture...
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun May 21, 2017 11:10 am

how cautious should i be about secondhand deals? i have been looking at this viewtopic.php?f=134&t=51411 and am worried because the post only has 1 post in the forums (that one btw). Any advice would be appreciated
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”