/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
blushingkitten

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby blushingkitten » Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Toy limbo is so annoying, omg.... Have been waiting about 15 minutes for some toys to show back up and it's sooo boring and sort of stressful. Was in the check-out process, had selected "paypal" but the "Pay now" button didn't show up... So I was unable to continue or make any progress.

I had no idea what to do, so I went back to my cart, even though I KNEW the toys would all fall out... I thought they'd show up by now, but maybe it'll take longer. Hoping not 30 mins.

So annoying. :unamused:

Edit: lol, I guess they did not fall out after all? I had a small amount of credit, which I guess was applied, making the toys "partially paid" and going into my order history. I now need to pay the remainder to complete my order. Interesting, and I'm happy, but would have been nice to receive some sort of notification instead of waiting around.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
tangrith

Postby tangrith » Fri May 26, 2017 6:25 am

Hey guys, It's been a while since I bought a new toy, and am kinda looking to get a custom one. I'm not sure how I can specify what I color scheme I want though. The color menu is just pretty limited, and I can't see a way to use an image as a reference point?

Is there a way to request something very specific?
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri May 26, 2017 6:32 am

tangrith wrote:Hey guys, It's been a while since I bought a new toy, and am kinda looking to get a custom one. I'm not sure how I can specify what I color scheme I want though. The color menu is just pretty limited, and I can't see a way to use an image as a reference point?

Is there a way to request something very specific?

Contact customer support and tell them what you have in mind, or ask specifics about what they can do for your particular model and desired extra options. They might as well help you with potential alternate choices you might like in case what you imagined isn't doable (happened here). Oh and yes, you can upload images along with your request there.

When you decide for something, they will then tell you how to proceed with your order. For me, they told me to select a specific customization option but just leave all the color selection fields blank, merely to add the extra $ sum the custom coloring I settled with was supposed to cost. They will then ask you for your order number, and once they have it they add an internal note (you don't see it in your order overview) about what color exactly to make for their artisans.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Yak

Postby Yak » Fri May 26, 2017 11:48 am

thank you for all the feedback on the spritz, vasu, clayton! (very possible under-discussed issue mentioned with vasu!) we may try a softer then usual (for us) with that model and or 2 firmnesses/sizes before finalizing decisions/
Toys for sale in my profile.
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Fri May 26, 2017 12:32 pm

- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri May 26, 2017 12:35 pm

Wow, it looks just like new folk lores Cybil lmao
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri May 26, 2017 12:40 pm

this one?

You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 26, 2017 12:41 pm

You know, I think I rather like Zaratan. Almost enough to ignore the logo on the side; the logo being on it didn't even occur to me at first. I find myself intrigued by him; especially his head. Probably would go for the medium size, but I don't know if I'd want him in 3 or 5.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Not the cybil, the echidna? I can't remember he name, the curved one. Or it looks like desi. I like the blunt head but why is the XL so expensive when it's about the size of a large axel?? Are they standardizing prices too?
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri May 26, 2017 12:55 pm

exspectre wrote:http://bad-dragon.com/sales/zaratan

I notice on the measurements, all of them have a larger head diameter vs shaft diameter.. All except the mini. Is this right? Just wondering why it'd be so different.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
reine

Postby reine » Fri May 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Zaratan's not bad, but the head kinda reminds me of a star-nosed mole's face. :psyduck:

image.jpeg

I'm not sure I like how glassy-smooth it is, either, but maybe it'll grow on me? It looks a bit less weird/mole nose-like in duller colours than the Natural magenta, I think.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri May 26, 2017 1:05 pm

reine wrote:Zaratan's not bad, but the head kinda reminds me of a star-nosed mole's face. :psyduck:

image.jpeg

I'm not sure I like how glassy-smooth it is, either, but maybe it'll grow on me? It looks a bit less weird/mole nose-like in duller colours than the Natural magenta, I think.

:doh:
cannot unsee
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri May 26, 2017 1:08 pm

What :psyduck:
That's a hard pass...

Edited to add: It does remind me of New Folklore's Spindle (the echidna toy mentioned above). I'm interested to hear how it is in use even though it doesn't appeal to me.
Last edited by Amaranthe on Fri May 26, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kith

Postby Kith » Fri May 26, 2017 1:18 pm

Not the right shape for my bits, but this looks like a much more body-friendly turtle design than I've seen previously proposed here. Seriously, turtle peen is kind of scary-huge at the head. o..0
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Fri May 26, 2017 1:37 pm

Now everyone can get their Bowser and Blastoise peens!
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri May 26, 2017 1:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kVzTq ... e=youtu.be

we had way too much fun this time around
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Fri May 26, 2017 1:49 pm

I've gotta say, Zaratan looks like a pretty fun time. Definitely fills a niche. It's almost like a cross between flared Chance and Scorn. I'm interested in how he actually performs, might have to put him on the wishlist.

and oh man that video. I love the twist at the end.
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Fri May 26, 2017 2:00 pm

Love the shirt, character art, concept, and funny li'l video, and even like the design more than any other recent BD models!

... but it looks similar to NF's Spindle and QF's Salamander, and I already own the latter. (Also has the logo that I just can't look past lmao). Might pick one up secondhand if a pretty pour pops up though!
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Whelp, there's a Kaiju dong. Guess I know what sort of custom dick I'm getting. :widesmile:
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri May 26, 2017 2:13 pm

dasadevil wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kVzTqzRvM&feature=youtu.be

we had way too much fun this time around

Yay!
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “General Discussion”