/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Willow » Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Gotta say, this toys not doing it for me. BUT, I am pleased simply for the fact that it's not a boring peen that is for the masses. I mean, yeah, nobody really says anything wrong about kaiju, so having a monster-themed dick sidesteps and "squick" factor people would have with fantasy sex toys.
After all, who doesn't want a monster in their pants?
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:17 pm

Drazard wrote:Love the shirt, character art, concept, and funny li'l video, and even like the design more than any other recent BD models!

... but it looks similar to NF's Spindle and QF's Salamander, and I already own the latter. (Also has the logo that I just can't look past lmao). Might pick one up secondhand if a pretty pour pops up though!

Agreed. Too much like Spindle for me. :unamused:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

After really looking at him I've decided that I like him!
But the XL is so small and so expensive :unamused:

I'll keep my eye out for a soft flop, but I don't think I can spring for a custom on this one. It's the price of an XL Pretzal :psyduck:
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 26, 2017 3:54 pm

I really like Zaratan's Signature color and I might see if CS can do a fade from that silver to a metallic black (either the black from Magic Scarab or the black from Loyalty) on a Terra. There are enough metallic grays that I think they can do it.

Edit: I noticed that the Signature color is GITD. I don't know if they can remove that or if I'll have to pick something different, because I don't know if they'll do GITD to non-GITD fades; I don't think they will. That or they can add GITD to the other colors. I don't know. I'll just have to ticket and ask. I can always go with a similar shade of silver and go from there.
Last edited by Niah on Fri May 26, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri May 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:but I have a feeling they will release a more "out there" design of insertable before long.

Just saying... I called it. Think I have this dong business figured out :widesmile:

Zaratan is fascinating but not what I'm looking for in the length vs. girth department.
Penetrables comparison: here
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Fri May 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Ahhh been waiting for a truly reptilian design from BD <3

Added bonus for me, because I especially love heavy texture paired with ultra smooth. Blunt heads generally don't work out for me, but I'd deff give it a shot, it's not all on you at once like EE's Reptilian, so this might work out nicer for me!
ShyDragon

Postby ShyDragon » Fri May 26, 2017 7:31 pm

Zaratan is definitely a step up from the recent dick designs. I'm not saying the others are bad at all. I mean, I can't wait to use my Axel. But Axel looks more human than not with his head and testicles(even if he does have four).

Zaratan looks far more unique and he looks deliciously smooth. His curve combined with his design, though awesome looking, is giving me reason to pause and think about whether or not I would enjoy him.

Zaratan isn't on my immediate list of toys to buy but I might pick up a medium later on if he goes on sale.
---------------------------------Toys I Own---------------------------------

Small Gryphon ---- Small Clayton ---- Small Nox ---- Medium Nox
Small Nova ---- Medium Fenrir ---- Small Vergil ---- Small Xar
Small Sleipnir ---- Small Scorn ---- Medium Scorn ---- Small Flint
Medium Nocturne----Mini Stan ---- Medium Chance ---- Small Pearce
Mountain Drake----Small Axel

Creator of Ryuu the Eastern Dragon--Labs
Idra

Postby Idra » Fri May 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Wow that is a no from me lmao
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Medium would be right up my ally, but damn the price.
Maybe if there is a sale or flop... that head looks so hhhh

New Folklore's Spindle has a similar shape and head for cheaper, if you want to look at indies.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Fri May 26, 2017 9:11 pm

Annnnnnnnnd, that's a definite no from me.
Raya

Postby Raya » Sat May 27, 2017 2:09 am

This new toy......... Yyyeeeeeaaaaaa........ No...
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Keely

Postby Keely » Sat May 27, 2017 3:12 am

if the shaft wasn't so damn curved I might like it but the curve combined with that one long spindly tip would probably irritate my urethra like crazy like elden did
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat May 27, 2017 5:08 am

The head, while interesting, looks painful as anything. Pass.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat May 27, 2017 5:34 am

My only issue with Turtlezilla dong is the base. That base is pretty ugly.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat May 27, 2017 7:55 am

I think the new design is really cool. I love all the hype around it too! The video is awesome!

I think it's not going to be good for me personally with such a strong curve, sadly. But I think it's cool that BD are doing interesting designs.
junebug19

Postby junebug19 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:12 am

Sabbath wrote:My only issue with Turtlezilla dong is the base. That base is pretty ugly.

My thoughts exactly. I like it overall but it's like they just kind gave up on the design around the base. If you're gonna have a base that big, I feel like there ought to be more detail there. Maybe it will be more impressive in-hand? It seems like BD's promo pictures are either waaay too flattering or way undersell what a toy will actually be like in-hand.

Ideally I'd like to wait till I see people showing off theirs on the forum before buying one, but the hype is in me and I don't think I can stop myself from jumping on it the moment I get paid. :psyduck:
reine

Postby reine » Sat May 27, 2017 10:55 am

Sabbath wrote:My only issue with Turtlezilla dong is the base. That base is pretty ugly.

I like the base, but I think the way the shaft connects to it looks kind of weird, as if the shaft was pasted on top of the scales or something. It doesn't have the "coming out of a sheath/slit" look like Scorn or Roland.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat May 27, 2017 11:58 am

reine wrote:

I like the base, but I think the way the shaft connects to it looks kind of weird, as if the shaft was pasted on top of the scales or something. It doesn't have the "coming out of a sheath/slit" look like Scorn or Roland.

Oh I see what you mean. Also the splits seem a bit sloppy like they used to look on Stan. I wonder if this will mean that they will end up taking splits away like for Stan.

Anyway, big flat and frilled head followed by a smooth shaft is pretty much covered by my Roland and I don't get much of it. Granted Roland doesn't have such a strong curve so :mystery: NF's Spindle was my first thought as well lol
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sat May 27, 2017 6:02 pm

I think I am excited for the new model but I don't know, it's definitely got a unique out there feeling to it. I'd like to see it side by side with other models and with more interesting/colourful pours. I'll probably get one in XL/3. I've always liked kaiju, more godzilla than gamera... but I like turtles so it's fine. At first it seemed like the XL was crazy huge going off the head's diameter but that's a misleading measurement for this model. It is running small for an XL for sure when you look at the shaft circumference and usable length, but that's good for me personally so I won't complain. It's nice to see an XL with 7.75" usable length. I really like my M5 scorn's curve but this is just the right size up and has a very different texture. I think I could probably handle a L3 scorn, but I'll figure that out later on.

I think designs like this are really good though, it's very simple, but really what you might expect a turtle monster's dick to look like. Definitely not mainstream so I'm pretty happy about this release. It'd be nice to see the next few releases designed like this but we'll see what happens.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat May 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Roverseer2 wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Medium would be right up my ally, but damn the price.
Maybe if there is a sale or flop... that head looks so hhhh

New Folklore's Spindle has a similar shape and head for cheaper, if you want to look at indies.

nah.
I dont think they look anywhere similar tbh.

il_fullxfull.1170898847_an0i.jpg

salespage_zaratan7_full.jpg

For the price difference, they'd be close enough for me! :widesmile:

Return to “General Discussion”