/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Villie

Re: Bad Dragon Banter

Postby Villie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Here's my xar, base is celestial light and shaft is a marble of champagne and stormy grey!
► Show Spoiler

aaaaand my new pack of teenies!
► Show Spoiler
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Villie wrote:Here's my xar, base is celestial light and shaft is a marble of champagne and stormy grey!
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

So sparkly!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:15 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Villie wrote: :words:

So sparkly!

It's interesting, cuz if you look at his shaft in different ways, you can see some inner layering of glitter. :nomnom:
His base has a more subtle sparklyness too, ooooh. :misc2: :widesmile:
PM me! Image
reine

Postby reine » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Kinda wishing I'd ordered an XL Moko while the sale was on, aha... I have no idea where I'd keep it, but a tiger dick the size of my thigh would've been such a good trophy. :stick:

Maybe I'll grab one if they ever bring legacies back again. With the CAD/USD exchange and the 150% legacy markup, I'd probably have to sell a kidney to order one now.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:53 pm

reine wrote:Kinda wishing I'd ordered an XL Moko while the sale was on, aha... I have no idea where I'd keep it, but a tiger dick the size of my thigh would've been such a good trophy. :stick:

Maybe I'll grab one if they ever bring legacies back again. With the CAD/USD exchange and the 150% legacy markup, I'd probably have to sell a kidney to order one now.

They usually do a legacy sale about once a year; maybe twice at most. They also will randomly drop some every so often. I grabbed a medium/3 Luka this time and the next one I might grab a small/3 Moko.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
reine

Postby reine » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Niah wrote:They usually do a legacy sale about once a year; maybe twice at most. They also will randomly drop some every so often. I grabbed a medium/3 Luka this time and the next one I might grab a small/3 Moko.

IIRC last year's legacy sale was a "We dropped a bunch of inventory legacy models" sale-- I don't remember customs being orderable. :mystery: I could be wrong, though. Hopefully they bring back customs for next year, or maybe even during their year-end sale...!

I'm really picky about colours, and they don't drop split colours or fades very often, so I'm most likely gonna have to custom-order my XL.
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:35 am

Hmmmmm I would really like a Diego to go with my favorite fictional character for when I feel like turning him into a werewolf :liplick: also if anyone bought Dexter, could they post pictures when they get it ? I would love to see it with different angles ! The one thing I miss from the old website was all the pictures showing off the toy from all sides.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:51 am

Villie wrote:Here's my xar, base is celestial light and shaft is a marble of champagne and stormy grey!

Prettyyyyyyy :misc2: :smilenox: ! Are you satisfied with the transparency? Also is that a teenie Meng that I see? Lucky <3 !
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:31 am

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

oooohhhh that's just elegant :)
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:16 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Hmmmmm I would really like a Diego to go with my favorite fictional character for when I feel like turning him into a werewolf :liplick: also if anyone bought Dexter, could they post pictures when they get it ? I would love to see it with different angles ! The one thing I miss from the old website was all the pictures showing off the toy from all sides.

I have some up in the compairison thread
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:35 am

reine wrote:
Niah wrote:They usually do a legacy sale about once a year; maybe twice at most. They also will randomly drop some every so often. I grabbed a medium/3 Luka this time and the next one I might grab a small/3 Moko.

IIRC last year's legacy sale was a "We dropped a bunch of inventory legacy models" sale-- I don't remember customs being orderable. :mystery: I could be wrong, though. Hopefully they bring back customs for next year, or maybe even during their year-end sale...!

I'm really picky about colours, and they don't drop split colours or fades very often, so I'm most likely gonna have to custom-order my XL.

I'm very picky about the colors too. And you're right, last time they did just drop a bunch without letting people order customs like this.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:02 pm

WHAT?? MENG XL???
► Show Spoiler

I don't think it's very reliable because it also says Janine muzzle small and XL, so...
Source: https://twitter.com/Cam4/status/916042206372233216
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:00 pm

Anyone else notice how Dexter doesn't have a shaft measurement on the size chart?
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Harbenz wrote:WHAT?? MENG XL???
► Show Spoiler

I don't think it's very reliable because it also says Janine muzzle small and XL, so...
Source: https://twitter.com/Cam4/status/916042206372233216

Whaaat that is.. strange.. How does it even work?? How much money is 500 tokens worth? :psyduck:
PM me! Image
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Villie wrote:Whaaat that is.. strange.. How does it even work?? How much money is 500 tokens worth? :psyduck:

It says (to buy):
500 = 85€
100 = 19€
I know nothing about camgirls business though :misc6: :laugh:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:23 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Anyone else notice how Dexter doesn't have a shaft measurement on the size chart?

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out! :psyduck: That's really weird... I sent in a ticket in case they just forgot to put them on the page.

edit: Got a response to my ticket- Dexter's shaft measurements are now listed on the chart! :misc1:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:21 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Hmmmmm I would really like a Diego to go with my favorite fictional character for when I feel like turning him into a werewolf :liplick: also if anyone bought Dexter, could they post pictures when they get it ? I would love to see it with different angles ! The one thing I miss from the old website was all the pictures showing off the toy from all sides.

Thank you ! For some reason I looked into the show me thread if there was one already but forgot to check the comparison thread.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:00 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

Thank you ! For some reason I looked into the show me thread if there was one already but forgot to check the comparison thread.

Np. The color on mine makes it kinda hard to see the textures, but since there are none that isn't an issue. I really like the knot so far I have to test dexter more for a final opinion
My collection
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:02 pm

So Bad dragon just put Opal out, but in the promotional picture for it it just looks....white? I can't really see it because it's just a small sliver,but.... :sniffing: I've wanted an Opal toy for a while now, but if it just looks white :unamused:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:08 pm

roseypearl wrote:So Bad dragon just put Opal out, but in the promotional picture for it it just looks....white? I can't really see it because it's just a small sliver,but.... :sniffing: I've wanted an Opal toy for a while now, but if it just looks white :unamused:

Yeah...there's a Sleipnir in inventory that looks really washed out. Last month I ordered an Opal Pearce and it's also very silver and not real colorful, which is a huge bummer because I paid $50 for basically grey :unamused:

Return to “General Discussion”