/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
WhiteWulfe

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:34 pm

That Oreo one is intriguing, but funds are tapped out, and I'm suspecting my next toy order will be with EE, TTC, or PFF/PFC as by the time I'd have funds, the Oreo will be gone.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:50 pm

WhiteWulfe wrote:That Oreo one is intriguing, but funds are tapped out, and I'm suspecting my next toy order will be with EE, TTC, or PFF/PFC as by the time I'd have funds, the Oreo will be gone.

I'm assuming it's supposed to be the actual black and white cookies https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white_cookie. Oreo would have been cool with black, white, then black again!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:56 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
WhiteWulfe wrote:That Oreo one is intriguing, but funds are tapped out, and I'm suspecting my next toy order will be with EE, TTC, or PFF/PFC as by the time I'd have funds, the Oreo will be gone.

I'm assuming it's supposed to be the actual black and white cookies https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white_cookie. Oreo would have been cool with black, white, then black again!

Personally, I think they wasted an opportunity for Fruitcake or Figgy Pudding or something. I mean they did a damn clown cake! (I will forever be salty about this) I mean the black and white thing is okay but like the pumpkin pie I'm not impressed.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Personally, I think they wasted an opportunity for Fruitcake or Figgy Pudding or something. I mean they did a damn clown cake! (I will forever be salty about this) I mean the black and white thing is okay but like the pumpkin pie I'm not impressed.

I'm just the opposite actually! I don't think much of the black and white cookie thing, but I thought the Pumpkin Pie looked really swell. I'm actually hoping they consider doing more pours in that style because it's something I've always wanted but never had the opportunity to ask for.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:07 am

I just came to the realization that we now have tricolor and/or specialized marbles that we can request and look forward to their sales every other month or so. Wow. Examples start B&W's pride streak, but also go to Neapolitan's 3-color split, Pumpkin Pie's "dipped" marble, Birthday Cake's dots, etc. Yeah you can't ask to have the same pattern with different colors, but still. Whoa. And it's surprising to see just how much toys can support those colors.

I'm gonna sound like a Twitter post, but now that we've seen all 12, what are your favorites within the past year? And what are your thoughts on all twelve?

1. Champagne Cake
  2. Strawberry Frosted Squares
  3. Mint Chocolate Chip Sandwich
  4. Carrot Cake
  5. Lemon Blueberry Cake
  6. Birthday Cake
  7. Rainbow Strawberry Yogurt Parfait
  8. Neapolitan Ice Cream
  9. Strawberry Shortcake
  10. Salted Caramel Blondie
  11. Pumpkin Pie
  12. Black & White Cookie
Last edited by CakeLurker on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:05 am

blushingkitten wrote:I'm assuming it's supposed to be the actual black and white cookies https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white_cookie. Oreo would have been cool with black, white, then black again!

I am so going to have to try a box of those cookies sometime, assuming I can find any that is. Seems like an interesting concept to say the least.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:53 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I just came to the realization that we now have tricolor and/or specialized marbles that we can request and look forward to their sales every other month or so. Wow. Examples start B&W's pride streak, but also go to Neapolitan's 3-color split, Pumpkin Pie's "dipped" marble, Birthday Cake's dots, etc. Yeah you can't ask to have the same pattern with different colors, but still. Whoa. And it's surprising to see just how much toys can support those colors.

I'm gonna sound like a Twitter post, but now that we've seen all 12, what are your favorites within the past year? And what are your thoughts on all twelve?

1. Champagne Cake
  4. Carrot Cake
  5. Lemon Blueberry Cake
  6. Birthday Cake
  8. Neapolitan Ice Cream
  9. Strawberry Shortcake
  11. Pumpkin Pie
  12. Black & White Cookie

I think my fav has to be champagne cake. After that, I'd have to say strawberry shortcake and the rainbow parfait are tied, and then mint choc chip. Lemon Blueberry intrigued me and I was very close to getting something in it.

Birthday cake, I felt, was the worst and just looked like nougat. Not really that keen on the latest colour, either.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:I just came to the realization that we now have tricolor and/or specialized marbles that we can request and look forward to their sales every other month or so. Wow. Examples start B&W's pride streak, but also go to Neapolitan's 3-color split, Pumpkin Pie's "dipped" marble, Birthday Cake's dots, etc. Yeah you can't ask to have the same pattern with different colors, but still. Whoa. And it's surprising to see just how much toys can support those colors.

1. Champagne Cake
  4. Carrot Cake
  5. Lemon Blueberry Cake
  6. Birthday Cake
  8. Neapolitan Ice Cream
  9. Strawberry Shortcake
  11. Pumpkin Pie
  12. Black & White Cookie

I think my fav has to be champagne cake. After that, I'd have to say strawberry shortcake and the rainbow parfait are tied, and then mint choc chip. Lemon Blueberry intrigued me and I was very close to getting something in it.

Birthday cake, I felt, was the worst and just looked like nougat. Not really that keen on the latest colour, either.

I liked Strawberry Shortcake to get my Luka in it. Mint choc chip intrigued me, as did the lemon blueberry cake. I didn't care for most mainly because I'm picky about colors, especially when one or more of the colors in the marbles were matte; white is pretty much the only matte color I like. I lucked out with the orange on my Luka being nicely mixed enough with the red and white to hide how matte it is.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm

1. Champagne Cake
  4. Carrot Cake
  5. Lemon Blueberry Cake
  6. Birthday Cake
  8. Neapolitan Ice Cream
  9. Strawberry Shortcake
  11. Pumpkin Pie
  12. Black & White Cookie

I can't quite remember the colors, but I do recall liking Champagne Cake and not liking a lot of the swirled ones. I absolutely hated Birthday Cake. I got my demogoron in Salted Caramel Blondie... that turned out well. Black and White cookie is nice, but not enough to want to buy any toys (none I want).
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Updated the list with links to their promo pics from BD's Twitter and/or Sales page. Surprised BD didn't announce Black & White Cookie on Twitter yet, or if they have, I might have missed it.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:34 am

With all this talk of black and white cookies, now I want an actual one to eat. Thanks, BD. :stick:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:12 pm

Today, BD just released an insider's look into how they made the Zaratan promo video. Holy shit yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4RJIwO8wo

*Rowan holding the Kaiju puppet like it was a precious teddy bear*

SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN BECAUSE HE JUST MURDERED MY HEART 15 SECONDS IN.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 am

CakeLurker wrote:Today, BD just released an insider's look into how they made the Zaratan promo video. Holy shit yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4RJIwO8wo

*Rowan holding the Kaiju puppet like it was a precious teddy bear*

SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN BECAUSE HE JUST MURDERED MY HEART 15 SECONDS IN.

That's so cool, I loved that video a lot!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:48 pm

karla-chan wrote:
CakeLurker wrote: :words:

Makes me kinda want to get a Zartan. If only they dropped good xls instead of the purple ones that have been there since launch.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:48 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
CakeLurker wrote: :words:

Makes me kinda want to get a Zaratan. If only they dropped good xls instead of the purple ones that have been there since launch.

Feast your eyes on this baby:
► Show Spoiler

Can't remember if this was a Large or XL but betting my money it was an XL back when it was sitting in Clearance for a while.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:16 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Feast your eyes on this baby:
► Show Spoiler

Can't remember if this was a Large or XL but betting my money it was an XL back when it was sitting in Clearance for a while.

i dont remember that one. i wish i saw it. Im thinking that i want one in soft with a SC, if i do ever order one.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Hey guys, is glitter supposed to come off of a toy that has dazzle? I was about to make a super happy post in the Share your Excitement thread but then the mood was killed by sparkly fingertips. They're not outrageously sparkly, it's tiny and could almost pass off as sweat...if it weren't so blue though (toy has Night Sky coloring on its shaft).

OF COURSE they're too tiny to photograph. guh. Now I look like *that guy* who posts troubling shit and has nothing to back it up. >_< Feeling very flustered about it. Trying my best to get enough on my fingers to make it show up in pics but no luck so far.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if it was normal to see a little glitter come off and if you need to do extra cleaning for metallic toys and/or dazzle (the base has gold dazzle, but not the shaft, which has Night Sky coloring - and most of the glitter is coming from rubbing on the shaft).

I did give the toy a thorough wash with hand soap beforehand but...gfdi. I hope that shit is body-safe and that this custom wasn't a mistake. What a way to end a very long wait. T_T

EDIT: Going to do my best to wash it off as we speak. If it comes off and I have no more trouble with it, I'll delete this post. Though feel free to respond in the meantime if you wish. Feedback would still be much appreciated.
EDIT2: It's not coming off :crying:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:27 am

CakeLurker wrote:Hey guys, is glitter supposed to come off of a toy that has dazzle? I was about to make a super happy post in the Share your Excitement thread but then the mood was killed by sparkly fingertips. They're not outrageously sparkly, it's tiny and could almost pass off as sweat...if it weren't so blue though (toy has Night Sky coloring on its shaft).

OF COURSE they're too tiny to photograph. guh. Now I look like *that guy* who posts troubling shit and has nothing to back it up. >_< Feeling very flustered about it. Trying my best to get enough on my fingers to make it show up in pics but no luck so far.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if it was normal to see a little glitter come off and if you need to do extra cleaning for metallic toys and/or dazzle (the base has gold dazzle, but not the shaft, which has Night Sky coloring - and most of the glitter is coming from rubbing on the shaft).

I did give the toy a thorough wash with hand soap beforehand but...gfdi. I hope that shit is body-safe and that this custom wasn't a mistake. What a way to end a very long wait. T_T

EDIT: Going to do my best to wash it off as we speak. If it comes off and I have no more trouble with it, I'll delete this post. Though feel free to respond in the meantime if you wish. Feedback would still be much appreciated.

Sorry that's happening :doh:. Can you boil it? Might be best to ticket CS. I hope it gets sorted for you! BD has stated before they used the Gold Dazzle glitter they did because it's body safe.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:18 am

CakeLurker wrote:Hey guys, is glitter supposed to come off of a toy that has dazzle? I was about to make a super happy post in the Share your Excitement thread but then the mood was killed by sparkly fingertips. They're not outrageously sparkly, it's tiny and could almost pass off as sweat...if it weren't so blue though (toy has Night Sky coloring on its shaft).

I have a few toys that have dazzle/glitter in em, but never had any of it rub off hrm.

How soft is your toy? I know softer toys from other companies that use really big glitter were very likely to have said glitter slide out, but I've never heard of really fine glitter coming out.

I'd definitely message customer service about it! Either way, the glitter is body safe and won't hurt you. I'd personally feel more concerned about possible tiny tears along the toy's surface from the glitter hrm.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:51 am

Not to sound like that person, but i saw a reddit user post about her small dexter, signature color, leaving gitd residue all over her hands, and uh internally too

Definitely, definitely ticket cs about that.. D:

Return to “General Discussion”