/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Harbenz

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Harbenz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:29 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I'm not sure whey they would make lana or the packers such bright unnatural colors, when, as far as I'm concerned, they are the more humanoid/realistic part of it.
Lana is a human vagina, and caters to those who want a human vag. and the packers...well...I know it's a horse/dragon/etc cock, but I'd still want it closely flesh toned to be more subtle and more "part of me". but that's just my two cents. Not mad or upset or whatever, just a little critique with my own opinions that made me kinda :mystery:

I would say that is an example of neon colors, but Ultimate Fantasy looks like indigo and not neon blue... :psyduck:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:13 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
I've wanted a Krubera forever. I'm mainly worried about the mess, though, from the gelatine eggs. I know you can use regular silicone eggs in it but have always heard they are difficult to push through, even if one is using a lot of lube. I've been on the fence about it for over a year now, maybe longer.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it a long while too. It'd be easier now since I'm finally living on my own and can make the eggs without dodging questions or having to wait for people not to be home. The mess does concern me too. I'm going to have to think on it a while longer. That and I have no idea what sort of colors I'd like on it.

I have colours in mind for mine, and while I don't mind gelatine eggs per se, I don't fancy the idea of having to "lay" them over the toilet. That'd be a turn-off. I have a small shower stall that would probably become a skating rink due to the gelatine, which leaves having to get something like a tarp and place it over the bed or something. I just can't think of a good way to use them that wouldn't either be a mess or would turn me off, like having to push them out over the toiler.

Ah, fair point. I hadn't thought about where I'd have to "lay" them. The toilet turns me off too. I could use my shower/tub combo, but as you said, it'd become a skating rink. I'd rather not bust my ass or crack my head on the wall or tub from slipping. A tarp also sounds unappealing. Yeah, I need to think on it some more too.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:38 pm

The reason you stated is basically why I havnt gotten an ovipositor from PH. As amazing as it sound to be filled with eggs. The prep, mess and in general time/work it takes to enjoy ovipositor means it would get very little use. Maybe someday ill get one, I don't know.

Now maybe if there was a way to string together some silicone eggs together with a long retrieval cord. That would reduce the hassle of making eggs at least.

They still look to be amazing toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
regretfulmoth

Postby regretfulmoth » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Ordered myself a Clayton in Crackers natural. I'm so excited, tho I wish I waited for the monster hunter colors. They are so nice.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:30 pm

BD retwitted this pic and :misc2: :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Harbenz wrote:BD retwitted this pic and :misc2: :widesmile:
► Show Spoiler

That Blaze(?) surprisingly looks good on Duke. Though I suppose if you try to put a Duke teenie on the plush it'll look super skinny compared to the behemoth of plush above it. :laugh:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:50 pm

CakeLurker wrote:That Blaze(?) surprisingly looks good on Duke. Though I suppose if you try to put a Duke teenie on the plush it'll look super skinny compared to the behemoth of plush above it. :laugh:

Yeah, is a Blaze, swollen body, swollen penis :laugh:
Damn, I only have a teenie golden Cole that I keep next a Greymon plushie, now I want a mini-harness... and teenies and harness for all my plushies xDD
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:12 pm

Harbenz wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:That Blaze(?) surprisingly looks good on Duke. Though I suppose if you try to put a Duke teenie on the plush it'll look super skinny compared to the behemoth of plush above it. :laugh:

Yeah, is a Blaze, swollen body, swollen penis :laugh:
Damn, I only have a teenie golden Cole that I keep next a Greymon plushie, now I want a mini-harness... and teenies and harness for all my plushies xDD

Uuu I shouldn't have read this, now I want to make a harness for my Duke! I'm pretty sure my Scorn teenie would work best since he's the biggest teenie I've ever had :smilenox:
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm

Been wondering about this for a while but I'm really surprised they haven't put out a Shape of Water themed color or design yet. I wonder if it will ever happen. A color would be nice, a marble with his coloring with a blue glow (Terra kinda already works in terms of model imo).
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
I think someone did that a couple weeks ago?
I saw when I was looking for smaller toys for my gf. I think the store was Xenocat? It stuck out to me because she's super into the movie too :laugh:

Ah I found it

It's very nice hmm. Not quite what I imagined though. :widesmile:
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:00 pm

need some quick advice before i place my order tonight,
im gonna order a custom medium crackers with suc cup and cumtube for my gf's surprise gift for valentines,
what firmness should i get that would be squishy but still good for using with a strap on?
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:01 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
meatloaf wrote:need some quick advice before i place my order tonight,
im gonna order a custom medium crackers with suc cup and cumtube for my gf's surprise gift for valentines,
what firmness should i get that would be squishy but still good for using with a strap on?

Because of how thick it is, I would almost lean towards soft, since it would feel much more dense in such a thick size. But since the "neck" of the toy near the base is much thinner than the top, it's going to be incredibly floppy, so I think medium firmness would be safer.

ok ! thankyou
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
DesireDemon

Postby DesireDemon » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:14 am

meatloaf wrote:need some quick advice before i place my order tonight,
I hope you actually get it before valentines day :psyduck:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:39 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Note to self.... keep an eye out for a flop/secondhand mini echo :excited:
spoiler alert: he's great for anal

What firmness haha? I'm selling my mini 5 in a marble of stormy gray and celestial light cuz i... wanna get a more colorful one
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:01 pm

Sigh... still no -% sale...
Not that I expected one before Valentine's Day - way too much money to be made on VD gifts that generally get bought regardless of sale or no sale!
But my willpower is slowly declining. Plus, with the recent rise of the EUR/USD exchange rate, it's "only" 114€/about 8% more (to ~1355€ total inc. shipping/import tax) than what I had originally budgeted for that order. Currency fluctuation already accounts for half of the 15% discount I was calculating with.

Decisions, decisions...
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:34 pm

Hey.

What's good?

I haven't touched my toys really at all since I left the forum/lost interest so uh...anyone wanna buy one off me?
tanner93

Postby tanner93 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:44 pm

Vitani wrote:Hey.

What's good?

I haven't touched my toys really at all since I left the forum/lost interest so uh...anyone wanna buy one off me?

You can post them on dragon hoard. :)
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:47 pm

tanner93 wrote:

What's good?

thanks! :smile:
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:50 pm

Vitani wrote:
tanner93 wrote:

What's good?

What are you selling?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:53 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Vitani wrote:
tanner93 wrote:You can post them on dragon hoard. :)

What are you selling?

Taking offers on everything in my profile, BESIDES my Eldens and my Spritz (in case the interest eventually returns)
Can take new pics with a date for proof if an offer is made.

Return to “General Discussion”