/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
meatloaf

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby meatloaf » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
meatloaf wrote:ive been scammed on reddit for a medium Halloween black flint with cumtube, that i found out today was sold so someone else. i have opened up a dispute and im waiting for a response. i better get my money back, im persistent and i will go to lengths to make their life hell if i dont. the users name is 5ame on reddit, im not aware of any other of their aliases or accounts.

Did you buy or trade?
At this point, I 100% recommend not trading with people who aren't a big part of the community/forums and just buy/sell, as you have protection with paypal.

payed the seller and he kept making excuses, im very patient and i can wait because i understand people are busy with their own things but he sold to another user and i found out from a pic on the fourms, pmed them and they said they also bought from the same user. im really upset because ive been looking for that exact model and only to find out it was sold to another person and they had taken my money. im still waiting for paypals response to this.
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Is it just me, or is the bullet vibrator page missing from the store page? I can't seem to find it.
Padre

Postby Padre » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:37 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Is it just me, or is the bullet vibrator page missing from the store page? I can't seem to find it.

It seems like merchandise disappears from the Shop page when it's out of stock! Some time ago I watched one of the bags vanish, just to return a week or so later, I assume it's the same case here!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Padre wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:Is it just me, or is the bullet vibrator page missing from the store page? I can't seem to find it.

It seems like merchandise disappears from the Shop page when it's out of stock! Some time ago I watched one of the bags vanish, just to return a week or so later, I assume it's the same case here!

Interesting! Guess I'll wait and see if it'll pop up again. Thanks :smilenox:
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:18 pm

You can actually still sneak a bullet vibrator into your cart by trying to order a Lil' vibe, then clicking the button to add a vibe in the popup you get. You do get an error message the next time you open the cart page though, and the vibe gets removed again.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Maybe they finally realized how poor of qauality their bullet vibes actually are. =P
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 pm

How were they in terms of quality? I just submitted my [toy] order before reading TheOtherDude's post so I didn't get to add the vibe to my cart earlier. I still can add it probably, but I'm still on the fence on what I'd want out of vibrators in general, especially since I've never used one before.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:50 pm

You can't complete placing an order with it in your cart anyway; as said it gets removed once you view the cart page, which you have to when checking out. It's just a glitch.

► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:53 pm

CakeLurker wrote:How were they in terms of quality? I just submitted my [toy] order before reading TheOtherDude's post so I didn't get to add the vibe to my cart earlier. I still can add it probably, but I'm still on the fence on what I'd want out of vibrators in general, especially since I've never used one before.

They were horrible, honestly. A while back, seemed like every few days someone was posting about yet another broken bullet vibe. One person had theirs replaced something like 3 - 4 times in the span of a couple months. They finally gave up. They are extremely cheap quality and break easily. I wouldn't waste your money. You're better off buying a good quality vibe, like a Tango, and inserting it in the hole of the Li'l vibe.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:38 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:You can't complete placing an order with it in your cart anyway; as said it gets removed once you view the cart page, which you have to when checking out. It's just a glitch.

Oh, so I wouldn't have gotten it anyway then. lol I guess things happen for a reason.

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:How were they in terms of quality? I just submitted my [toy] order before reading TheOtherDude's post so I didn't get to add the vibe to my cart earlier. I still can add it probably, but I'm still on the fence on what I'd want out of vibrators in general, especially since I've never used one before.

They were horrible, honestly. A while back, seemed like every few days someone was posting about yet another broken bullet vibe. One person had theirs replaced something like 3 - 4 times in the span of a couple months. They finally gave up. They are extremely cheap quality and break easily. I wouldn't waste your money. You're better off buying a good quality vibe, like a Tango, and inserting it in the hole of the Li'l vibe.

oh dang. I didn't know about that. I was going to use the vibe for a penetrable (which I didn't get anyway; rip me) to see how a vibrating toy would feel, but I'll keep that in mind the next time I'm looking for a bullet vibe - thanks!
katze

Postby katze » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:29 pm

BD having a spring cleaning sale is hilarious to me when they have like 0 inventory.

Though it's probably an excuse to get rid of their merch.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:34 pm

They have had a fresh inventory drop today, and despite that having happened already a while ago there still are some halfway pretty toys in store.

But yes, I think the main reason they're pulling it is to clear out merch to make space for new stuff.

► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:52 pm

Gonna bite for one of those flop Nataschas. $68 is a steal!
Now I need to decide if I want teenie weenies, hmm...
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Did... did BD just decide to copy TTC and make an inventory sale the day after TTC announced theirs? And call it the same thing? :psyduck:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:38 pm

BD made this press release about Chaturbate (BD toys was forbidden) and I can't stop laughing while reading. It's like:
► Show Spoiler
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Does anyone know if you can still order a Legacy Mary via ticket?

I'm sure it'd be expensive, but I like her legacy version way more than the current one.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:58 pm

Harbenz wrote:BD made this press release about Chaturbate (BD toys was forbidden) and I can't stop laughing while reading. It's like:
► Show Spoiler

So... like... that leaves... ultimate fantasy in small? :psyduck:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Harbenz wrote:BD made this press release about Chaturbate (BD toys was forbidden) and I can't stop laughing while reading. It's like:
► Show Spoiler

.... Wait, so dukes dick is a no go but his muzzle and ass are fine?
Perry's not allowed but the other dinosaurs Are?
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Villie wrote:.... Wait, so dukes dick is a no go but his muzzle and ass are fine?
Perry's not allowed but the other dinosaurs Are?

It's a nonsense, at first I thought that all non fleshlight looking (ehem, Lana) was not allowed, but as you said, Duke's butt is fine but not Perry? Dinosaurs are fantasy at all and non realistic inspired, but Duke's dick not?
It says "examples" so they probably censor whatever they want :eyeroll:

reine wrote:Does anyone know if you can still order a Legacy Mary via ticket?

I'm sure it'd be expensive, but I like her legacy version way more than the current one.

I'm not sure but I think it can be ordered. Mary was not redesigned because of design flaws (like werewolf's muzzle, for example) so I doubt they have definitively removed it.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

meatloaf wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
meatloaf wrote:ive been scammed on reddit for a medium Halloween black flint with cumtube, that i found out today was sold so someone else. i have opened up a dispute and im waiting for a response. i better get my money back, im persistent and i will go to lengths to make their life hell if i dont. the users name is 5ame on reddit, im not aware of any other of their aliases or accounts.

Did you buy or trade?
At this point, I 100% recommend not trading with people who aren't a big part of the community/forums and just buy/sell, as you have protection with paypal.

payed the seller and he kept making excuses, im very patient and i can wait because i understand people are busy with their own things but he sold to another user and i found out from a pic on the fourms, pmed them and they said they also bought from the same user. im really upset because ive been looking for that exact model and only to find out it was sold to another person and they had taken my money. im still waiting for paypals response to this.

any luck?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”