/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
little-mythgital
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:27 pm

I keep saying to save up but I was able to snag a Bruce in the drop, was aiming for one of the flops but I'm too slow apparently.
I did chuck in a Rex plush and also placed an order for a mini Votan in Sky Spirit, sounds weird but I want that time to be extended a bit, mostly because of the import fees.
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Phelvia » Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:35 pm

Hey guys, so I've been steadily remaking the Color Gallery over on Dragonmoor and my Story Corner I ported over there.

Color Compendium; (Page it's on right now has a list at the bottom that's very currently updated on what customs/colors BD discontinued or which things can't support what.

https://dragonmoor.com/index.php?thread ... 251/page-5

If anyone has their colors on toys they'd like to add @ me in PM so I can post it to my list!


BD Story Corner: updated with all the stories originally on BD prior to the site update. Also had BD Throwbacks which have some fun tidbits of info about BD.

https://dragonmoor.com/index.php?thread ... bios.1227/


Or if anyone wants to say hi I'm more active over there now.
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Jasmine » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:26 pm

Well, another quiet week here at the forums. Y'know, minus all the Russian spam bots over in the adult threads :eyeroll:

I think I was hoping that BD would do a limited time re-release of Moko for the Lion King, but that didn't happen lol. It's interesting to see how different the release schedules are now, compared to the past.

I've been thinking about getting a medium Bumble, but it's hard to tell what sort of circumference I can take anymore. I hardly toy nowadays :|
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
Ghost_the_Crow
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:05 pm

Jasmine wrote:Well, another quiet week here at the forums. Y'know, minus all the Russian spam bots over in the adult threads :eyeroll:

I think I was hoping that BD would do a limited time re-release of Moko for the Lion King, but that didn't happen lol. It's interesting to see how different the release schedules are now, compared to the past.

I've been thinking about getting a medium Bumble, but it's hard to tell what sort of circumference I can take anymore. I hardly toy nowadays :|


I feel with you.
Either you have no time or you don’t feel like it.
Although I would actually get Bumblehooves in (almost) all sizes just for decorative purposes ^^
I love the design, still one of my favorites,
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:13 pm

the bots have arrived over in the adult off topic section

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby sneks toys » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:16 am

Does anyone know the actual thickest circumference of a medium and large Orochi?

Edit: I asked BD and they said a medium is 7.5 (that's .25 larger than what they have listed), but they said the large is 8.5. It listed as 8.6 on the site :eyeroll:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Ghost_the_Crow
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:53 am

So at some point I read that someone used to microwave their toys to warm them up.
I recently did that and so far it works without any problem. I have to conduct a few more tests but I think this will become my new favorite method since warm water baths are getting annoying.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby sneks toys » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:43 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:So at some point I read that someone used to microwave their toys to warm them up.
I recently did that and so far it works without any problem. I have to conduct a few more tests but I think this will become my new favorite method since warm water baths are getting annoying.

Oooh, I'm going test that out with some tennies. Or mabye some of my small toys if they don't sell second hand.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Ghost_the_Crow
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:58 pm

sneks toys wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:So at some point I read that someone used to microwave their toys to warm them up.
I recently did that and so far it works without any problem. I have to conduct a few more tests but I think this will become my new favorite method since warm water baths are getting annoying.

Oooh, I'm going test that out with some tennies. Or mabye some of my small toys if they don't sell second hand.


1min at 800W was more than enough for a Masturbator. So you better turn down the intensity or reduce the time to 30-40sec.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:33 am

Mhhmm ... quick question:

I distinctly remember that some (but not all) sizes of Crackers have printer texture --- Which sizes were the printer texture-y ones? Does Medium have it, or is it one of the smooth ones?
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Phelvia » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:54 pm

Padre wrote:Mhhmm ... quick question:

I distinctly remember that some (but not all) sizes of Crackers have printer texture --- Which sizes were the printer texture-y ones? Does Medium have it, or is it one of the smooth ones?


All but the mini have printer texture. The mini was made later that's why. I've read that the medium Crackers printer texture is the worst but don't quote me on that one.
User avatar
little-mythgital
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 am

I'm going to try and stick with buying single toys from now on, even though my dad moans about them being small parcels but I just got charged about £100 for just a Bruce, mini Votan and a Rex plush in import fees. I'm serious they do the individual toy and add it together, I just can't work it out.
I wonder which plush they will release next, maybe Flint?
User avatar
Padre
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:47 am
Gender: male
Location: Germany

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Padre » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 am

Phelvia wrote:
Padre wrote:Mhhmm ... quick question:

I distinctly remember that some (but not all) sizes of Crackers have printer texture --- Which sizes were the printer texture-y ones? Does Medium have it, or is it one of the smooth ones?


All but the mini have printer texture. The mini was made later that's why. I've read that the medium Crackers printer texture is the worst but don't quote me on that one.


Oh dang, I feel like we've had this conversation before and I was just as disappointed last time (&then, apparently, forgot) :widesmile:

Thanks for saving me from that mistake, tho!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Phelvia » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:27 am

Padre wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
Padre wrote:Mhhmm ... quick question:

I distinctly remember that some (but not all) sizes of Crackers have printer texture --- Which sizes were the printer texture-y ones? Does Medium have it, or is it one of the smooth ones?


All but the mini have printer texture. The mini was made later that's why. I've read that the medium Crackers printer texture is the worst but don't quote me on that one.


Oh dang, I feel like we've had this conversation before and I was just as disappointed last time (&then, apparently, forgot) :widesmile:

Thanks for saving me from that mistake, tho!


You're welcome lol
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby sneks toys » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:07 am

Has anyone ever thrown out toys that they dont want anymore? I'm getting pretty tired of trying to sell them. :unamused:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Jasmine » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:09 pm

sneks toys wrote:Has anyone ever thrown out toys that they dont want anymore? I'm getting pretty tired of trying to sell them. :unamused:


I've certainly thought about it, but haven't done it myself. I think if I were to do it, I'd probably try to destroy them as much as possible (cutting into segments) and then throwing it away in pieces over the course of time. Kinda like an expired credit card if you're properly paranoid lol

But we also have people who blatantly dig through our complex's trash for recyclables, so all the more reason to be cautious.
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:37 pm

sneks toys wrote:Has anyone ever thrown out toys that they dont want anymore? I'm getting pretty tired of trying to sell them. :unamused:

yup, they were all pvc, plastic or TPC. so not really sellable.

just put em in a bag and threw them in the garbage bin. made sure to put other stuff on top of ethem, just to make sure no one in my house would see. :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby sneks toys » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:48 pm

Jasmine wrote:
sneks toys wrote:Has anyone ever thrown out toys that they dont want anymore? I'm getting pretty tired of trying to sell them. :unamused:


I've certainly thought about it, but haven't done it myself. I think if I were to do it, I'd probably try to destroy them as much as possible (cutting into segments) and then throwing it away in pieces over the course of time. Kinda like an expired credit card if you're properly paranoid lol

But we also have people who blatantly dig through our complex's trash for recyclables, so all the more reason to be cautious.


A small Sköll wouldnt be a problem to cut up, a large duke on the other hand :bugeyed: he has a useable circumference of 11 inches so I'll need a litteral saw for that.

I dont think anyone dumpsters dives at my apartment complex but there are animals that dig through (re: throw the bags out the dumpster and tear them open) the trash, so I might want to cut them up.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Grimly Fiendish
Posts: 902
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Location: Ogresville

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:01 pm

I see there will be a Friday the 13th coming up in September, so I'm expecting there will be another Slasher Silver color promotion.
User avatar
wuffyl
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:13 pm
Gender: Male

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby wuffyl » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:33 pm

sneks toys wrote:Has anyone ever thrown out toys that they dont want anymore? I'm getting pretty tired of trying to sell them. :unamused:


I end up gifting mine to friends and family
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests