/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sneks toys

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby sneks toys » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:17 am

wuffyl wrote:
sneks toys wrote:Has anyone ever thrown out toys that they dont want anymore? I'm getting pretty tired of trying to sell them. :unamused:

I end up gifting mine to friends and family

I have friends who know about my little collection but would never start ones of their own :laugh: luckily the toys ive been trying to sell are being bought up now after some massive price drops. I rather give these toys away than throw some perfectly good monster dongs away.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:00 am

I use a BD-Slug as a wrist rest
20190907_180051_resized.jpg

Which on some days, leaves a perfect print :laugh:

20190907_180016_resized.jpg
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:25 am

Dracon Ra wrote:I use a BD-Slug as a wrist rest
20190907_180051_resized.jpg

Which on some days, leaves a perfect print :laugh:

20190907_180016_resized.jpg

That is by far the smartest dumb idea I have seen in a long time :laugh:
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Seems like the price on split custom colors went up - if you want a custom fade it's $25, same as before. But if you add a split color base to your fade, it's an additional $15. I think that's a new charge (?) or am I wrong?

So a fade with a split color base is $40. Maybe I missed it before, but I think that is a new price.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 pm

I am so bummed that minis can’t have most of the cool colors.. i wanted to order an orochi as a birthday gift to myself, but the beautiful gold fades aren’t compatible with mini size, and my body isn’t compatible with anything larger than a mini :unamused:

Edit: ended up ticketing to ask if claytons signature works on mini orochi and it does! Put an order down for that, I bet it will look spectacular with all the fine details on the toy. Ive been wanting something in that color, what a cool birthday treat
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Smolder wrote:Edit: ended up ticketing to ask if claytons signature works on mini orochi and it does! Put an order down for that, I bet it will look spectacular with all the fine details on the toy. Ive been wanting something in that color, what a cool birthday treat

Please post pics when you get him!
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:47 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Seems like the price on split custom colors went up - if you want a custom fade it's $25, same as before. But if you add a split color base to your fade, it's an additional $15. I think that's a new charge (?) or am I wrong?

So a fade with a split color base is $40. Maybe I missed it before, but I think that is a new price.

Nope, its been that price for years.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:33 am

Does anyone know if there are any available promo/discount codes?
I really wanna order something this year again but try to save as much as possible because, you know taxes and shipping....

huntress

Postby huntress » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:10 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Does anyone know if there are any available promo/discount codes?
I really wanna order something this year again but try to save as much as possible because, you know taxes and shipping....

I would like to know that too, but I think that the only way to save money is to combine shipping and use events like Black Friday or Boxing Day. Or you can always buy used items.
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:20 pm

So not sure if I should make a separate thread for it, but I thought if I made a separate thread I might not get as good replies. But has anyone tried sliquid silk with their toys? I know it's a hybrid water/silicone based, and silicone lubes are a no go for toys, but I'd really like to try a silicone based lube since I never have before, and I thought maybe since it was less concentrated it might be okay
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 pm

roseypearl wrote:So not sure if I should make a separate thread for it, but I thought if I made a separate thread I might not get as good replies. But has anyone tried sliquid silk with their toys? I know it's a hybrid water/silicone based, and silicone lubes are a no go for toys, but I'd really like to try a silicone based lube since I never have before, and I thought maybe since it was less concentrated it might be okay

I haven't tried Sliquid Silk, but if you decide to try it, I would apply a spot of lube to the bottom of your least favorite (or least valuable) toy, and leave it overnight. Then wash it off, and see if there is any difference at all between the test spot area, and the rest of the toy. If you can see or feel any difference, I wouldn't use that lube.

You should try emailing Sliquid, explain your question to them, and ask if they will send you a Silk sample packet for testing.
reine

Postby reine » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Razor got a new look! I’m not sure... I like the base on the new one more (the old one always looked like fish lips to me), but I preferred the old Razor’s knot. The new one looks a little deflated in comparison.
:psyduck:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:37 pm

I really like the new razor. It's just the right dimensions in large for what my collection needs. I can't find money for toys lately but hopefully soon.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:44 pm

I like the new Razor look. Plus since it was one of BD's older toys now it won't have any printer texture :smilenox:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Does anyone know if BD will let you get a custom fade of two gitd colors (assuming they glow the same color?)
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:01 pm

sneks toys wrote:Does anyone know if BD will let you get a custom fade of two gitd colors (assuming they glow the same color?)

They let me do it (my nox is a blue to pink fade that all glows blue) but that was about two years back so idk if they would now. Best way to find out is to ticket them.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:03 pm

Akanisen wrote:
sneks toys wrote:Does anyone know if BD will let you get a custom fade of two gitd colors (assuming they glow the same color?)

They let me do it (my nox is a blue to pink fade that all glows blue) but that was about two years back so idk if they would now. Best way to find out is to ticket them.

I did and they said no. You can only marble and they have to have the same glow for them to do that :eyeroll:

Ive seen someone show of an adopt that is exactly what I tried to order form BD too, they need to make the rules more clear cut or not have them at all :angry:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:35 am

So I really want to order something new in the near future.
This would, possibly, include a Small Razor and/or small Dexter but I'm not sure if they are able to stand up in Soft firmness. Dexter is quite thick so I think soft would be better than medium.
A medium size soft Bumblehooves would also be on my list but I think that one is pretty sure to stand upright. Though the question is if it is too squishy for anal use.

If anyone can provide an answer to these thought that would be much appreciated.

Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:00 pm

sneks toys wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

I did and they said no. You can only marble and they have to have the same glow for them to do that :eyeroll:

Ive seen someone show of an adopt that is exactly what I tried to order form BD too, they need to make the rules more clear cut or not have them at all :angry:

You can fade between UV colors, and that looks nice.

I don't recall seeing any fades of 2 GITD colors except maybe Tunnel Snake? Or is that a fade from GITD to a regular color?
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:17 am

Bleh. BD customs are so much more limiting than other companies.

I wanted a large chance in his old natural (the black one with the pink splotch), but substitute the black for a dark brown and maaaaybe have a second splotch on the head. I was willing to pay more for it, but they're not even considering the colour change, let alone the second splotch. "Manufacturing limitations". Sure.
Even getting the standard Dark Natural comes with their "No take-backs/compensations" clause.

$170 is a WHOLE LOT of cash to put down to best-case(!) get a subpar version of what I wanted. Not to mention the chance of receiving a complete flop and a fuck-you.

:eyeroll:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]

Return to “General Discussion”