/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
reine

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby reine » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:07 am

BD’s Black Friday sale is tomorrow! What are you guys going to be looking for this weekend? :misc1: :smilenox:

I’m going to see if I can grab a Nix, plus maybe a medium Cole, mini Xar, or medium Elden. I got lucky with a flop Gala for $52 last year, so I’ve got my fingers crossed for this year, too.
:psyduck:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:35 am

reine wrote:BD’s Black Friday sale is tomorrow! What are you guys going to be looking for this weekend? :misc1: :smilenox:

I’m going to see if I can grab a Nix, plus maybe a medium Cole, mini Xar, or medium Elden. I got lucky with a flop Gala for $52 last year, so I’ve got my fingers crossed for this year, too.

I‘ll be at our companies christmas party so no 40% Discount for me. Maybe I‘ll scan through the leftovers when the madness is over...
But a Small Razor or Dexter, Medium Bumblehooves or some sleeves like Gala and Nix would be nice.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:30 am

I'm still working out whether I should join in on grabbing a good 40% off deal, cause I'm so slow I easily miss out :widesmile:
I am doing some early planning, looking at what toys I wish to add to the collection, as long as the website doesn't crash again it should go well.
Then I'm having a hard time hiding the toys, haven't brought one in a long while now, I might have to start hiding them in my draw, apparently the large box I got is not big enough. Then I do have ones like a large Echo and having my lube/cleaner stored in there. Might have to move them to the draws once my tidy is done, cause I made the space in the draw for a few.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 am

Wow, the website worked great this year! Too great because I didn't see anything that appealed, it must have been getting snapped up too fast. I was only going to put in an order for three toys if I could find a Diego I liked, but didn't see one worth getting.
huntress

Postby huntress » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:50 am

I'm surprised that the page is working. Last year was awful and it took me hours to get my hands on anything. This year I just grabbed everything that's on my wishlist and checked out. I wanted a suction cup on these toys but oh well. I got a large Elden flop in BD bronze, a medium Orochi in Deep Sea Prince (red and white marble) and a small blue Sleipnir. If I don't like it, I'll sell it. It's rather easy to sell BD toys in Europe.
► Show Spoiler
VampireTampon

Postby VampireTampon » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:59 am

The good news: The site didn't crash at all this year! Everything ran silky smooth and toys showed up quickly. I managed to get a Duke's Muzzle in the Cunning color and a medium Tyson in End of Days with a cumtube (medium firmness). I'm bummed out that I was charged extra for the colors, but whatever. Had I seen prettier toys in rogue, I would have picked them. However, penetrables dissapeared in SECONDS!!!!! That leads me to...

The bad news: I wasn't able to get the toy that I wanted. I was going for a Nix, but every time I clicked on one, it said it had already been added to someone's cart. A vast majority were in solid colors (most rather ugly), but still, they all disappeared before 1 minute elapsed. I kept refreshing the page in case someone dropped their Nix, but only one did: in Giger Black. Still, when I clicked on it, it again said it had already been added to someone's cart. No other Nix showed up after that. Maybe more will show up in future drops, but I won't be available to check the site.
"Nothing goes better with butter than more butter" -Paula Deen
WTB AURORA OR RAINBOW RIBBON SMALL NOCTURNE!
MadMadamMim

Postby MadMadamMim » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Was I wrong in thinking they'd make Slasher Silver available today? They don't just do it if a Friday the 13th comes up around Halloween, right? Isn't it any Friday the 13th? I checked a few of the product pages on the website just now when I realized it should be on there today, but I didn't see it as an option.
I guess there's just so much other stuff going on for them right now.
It's just as well. I need to save money for a few more Christmas presents anyway. I can wait until the next time Slasher Silver is available.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:47 am

Is nobody gonna talk about the Duke and Janine Dakimakuras?

I'm really surprised they had this idea, kinda cool I think but I hope for a Mary if they are going to do more characters ^^

huntress

Postby huntress » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Is nobody gonna talk about the Duke and Janine Dakimakuras?

I'm really surprised they had this idea, kinda cool I think but I hope for a Mary if they are going to do more characters ^^

I can't imagine that anyone would buy these. They are not pleasing to my eye and I don't like that the artwork looks like a humanized dragon. But I guess there must be a target group or else they wouldn't have come up with the product.
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:15 pm

huntress wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Is nobody gonna talk about the Duke and Janine Dakimakuras?

I can't imagine that anyone would buy these. They are not pleasing to my eye and I don't like that the artwork looks like a humanized dragon. But I guess there must be a target group or else they wouldn't have come up with the product.

You know that Duke and Janine are anthropomorphic characters, they ARE humanized dragons. Anything else as artwork wouldn’t make much sense.

huntress

Postby huntress » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:18 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
huntress wrote:

You know that Duke and Janine are anthropomorphic characters, they ARE humanized dragons. Anything else as artwork wouldn’t make much sense.

Ups, I didn't know. My bad. It's just not a product for me because I'm not a fan of crossing-overs between dragons and humans. There's nothing wrong if that's exactly your thing. I'm thankful that Bad Dragon promotes all kinds of phantasie and products.
► Show Spoiler
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:11 am

huntress wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
huntress wrote:

Ups, I didn't know. My bad. It's just not a product for me because I'm not a fan of crossing-overs between dragons and humans. There's nothing wrong if that's exactly your thing. I'm thankful that Bad Dragon promotes all kinds of phantasie and products.

Anyhow, for some reason they disappeared from the shop, again. Or is it just me? :nerdy:
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:49 am

Blue Sapphire wrote:
Anyhow, for some reason they disappeared from the shop, again. Or is it just me? :nerdy:

Huh, you’re right... weird

little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:48 am

Those Dakimakuras sold really quickly as they announced on Twitter. Love to get a Clayton, Crash or David at one point but it's a rare chance and plus my mum will be raising eyebrows.

Sorted out my box today and had a huge bug problem, got that all cleaned and sorted. Moved my lube and cleaner into the draw with a small selection of toys.
But then I wonder, I moved my box but it's closer to the radiator now. Not sure how it will affect the toys, they are in a thick box and the lube and cleaner are not in there now. This is the problem when I want more room but I have to consider where to the toy collection. Will the heat affect them?
huntress

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:39 pm

The teeny lights are available again! I would buy them if people wouldn't ask awkward questions.
► Show Spoiler
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:27 pm

huntress wrote:The teeny lights are available again! I would buy them if people wouldn't ask awkward questions.

I ordered, let's hope they didn't just forgot to mention US orders only. I really want my tiny, glowing dicks.
Everyone knows what I collect, besides, XL Flint in my living room should be more awkward.

little-mythgital wrote:Those Dakimakuras sold really quickly as they announced on Twitter. Love to get a Clayton, Crash or David at one point but it's a rare chance and plus my mum will be raising eyebrows.

Sorted out my box today and had a huge bug problem, got that all cleaned and sorted. Moved my lube and cleaner into the draw with a small selection of toys.
But then I wonder, I moved my box but it's closer to the radiator now. Not sure how it will affect the toys, they are in a thick box and the lube and cleaner are not in there now. This is the problem when I want more room but I have to consider where to the toy collection. Will the heat affect them?

Not a fan of Dakimakuras, but might want one with Flint anyhow, to bad that probably won't happen.

I have my lube in the fridge, it's sensitiv to heat, the toys should be fine.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:03 am

My car was in the workshop for the yearly inspection and... I forgot my keys on the passenger seat...
Let's hope they didn't look to closely.

20191226_210741_resized.jpg
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:16 am

Dracon Ra wrote:My car was in the workshop for the yearly inspection and... I forgot my keys on the passenger seat...

Don’t give me ideas, it’s not unlikely that I would intentionally put a toy with SC right on the dashboard...

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:25 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:My car was in the workshop for the yearly inspection and... I forgot my keys on the passenger seat...

Don’t give me ideas, it’s not unlikely that I would intentionally put a toy with SC right on the dashboard...

That would be to awkward... well, maybe the Tentacle, but anything else... nope.

I have an usb-stick with a bright, yellow Tentacle key chain in my radio, to find the black mini-usb in the car should I drop it, but I remembered to take it out, but the much less innocent looking Nox... *sigh*
Well, the mechanic didn't blink as he talked through the repairs, so I guess he didn't see it.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:48 am

Dracon Ra wrote:Not a fan of Dakimakuras, but might want one with Flint anyhow, to bad that probably won't happen.

I have my lube in the fridge, it's sensitiv to heat, the toys should be fine.

Thank you! The new layout is much better and makes the box easier to access. Now my mum decides that the carpet should be changed this year (cause it's really old) and I just moved some of my toys into one of the drawers :bugeyed:

Saw online about the Dakimakuras that the fabric is a bit on the rough side, not a silk smooth touch. Hopefully future ones they will change the fabric but then I don't think my parents will be impressed by a body pillow with a sexy dragon on it.

Return to “General Discussion”