Share Your Excitement~

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: Share Your Excitement~

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Double post0rz! Only because I wasn't expecting a Saturday delivery. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't, some days they go wee wee wee all the way to the market.
Anyway here's what I got.

Large WInstons Tail: I have not taken it out of the bag yet to get a good look at it. Crinkly bags and nosey people don't mix. But he looks small for a large. For some reason my eye measurements for online products don't work.

Teenie Weenies: Peach Kage (second one), green snow leopard, baby blue Hanns (second one), Maroon sugar star (second one), cobalt bumble hooves. 2 different ponies in one convenient pack, what a country! Still haven't gotten my Chance.

Werewolf Muzzle keychain: he's all transparent, not a speck of color. I'm not displeased, he looks good. He now sits next to my flared Chance keychain on my car keys. Should be able to find them more easily now.

3 bottlecaps: For second I though there was only 2 instead of 3. But two of them were stacked on top of each other. Got green Crash, Gamma Janine, and Duka Cola Duke. At least that who I think those are the right characters. What does the Crash one read... I can't make it out. Anyone know.

So now I have a total of 11 caps (should be 12). I have 13 caps coming later.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:57 pm

Willow wrote: Werewolf Muzzle keychain: he's all transparent, not a speck of color. I'm not displeased, he looks good.

Does it glow :0
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:43 pm

I haven't put him under any light, but I'm going to guess, no.

I need to test the teenies. I don't usually get GitD teenies, but every once in a while...

Just tested out my large Winston. Right now, I have a new favorite. Could feel each ridge as I took him [maybe] little more than halfway. There was a free sample of clear cumlube, so I decided use that. Nice stretch. Hope I can train myself to stretch with him and take bigger things.

And I'm digging the black and white coloration I picked. "I shall call him... Oreo."
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Willow wrote:I haven't put him under any light, but I'm going to guess, no.

I need to test the teenies. I don't usually get GitD teenies, but every once in a while...

Just tested out my large Winston. Right now, I have a new favorite. Could feel each ridge as I took him [maybe] little more than halfway. There was a free sample of clear cumlube, so I decided use that. Nice stretch. Hope I can train myself to stretch with him and take bigger things.

And I'm digging the black and white coloration I picked. "I shall call him... Oreo."

I would love to see pictures if you got the opportunity to take some! I know you've been looking forward for your tail for a while now
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:54 pm

If it's completely clear like my Meng, then it won't glow. I'll admit I was slightly disappointed with him being clear, but he's grown on me; reminds me of an ice sculpture.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:27 pm

I just want to say, thank you everyone who responded to my question about the Dragontech lunchbox.

As a result, I went on a mini shopping spree this week (two seperate orders).

First order was an Opal flopped small Sleipnir, which got here freaky fast (ordered on Thursday, just got it this afternoon). I honestly have to say, the BD promotional pictures do not do the opal color justice, and I imagine its a PITA to get good pics of toys in that coloration. Its like a shiny, magical unicorn dong. It came with a tunnel snake bottle cap, which I LOLed at. I can't see anything with the words "tunnel snake" on it and not laugh.

Second order, I broke down and bought a Cherry Bomb Dragontech Survival kit, a bullet vibrator (because every survivor kit NEEDS this), an extra bottle of lube, and a tape measure (because its only $5, and I really need a tape measure for my toys, because my eyes are bigger than my damn vadge).

Lets just say I probably won't be buying anything from BD's Black Friday this year (unless its something really amazing, and not in Onyx Black).
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
Willow

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:09 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:

I would love to see pictures if you got the opportunity to take some! I know you've been looking forward for your tail for a while now

And I would LOVE to take pictures. But I am technologically inept when it comes to my iphone. I can take pictures fine, just have trouble getting them off the phone and onto the computer. I haven't taken a picture in 2 years.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Willow wrote:And I would LOVE to take pictures. But I am technologically inept when it comes to my iphone. I can take pictures fine, just have trouble getting them off the phone and onto the computer. I haven't taken a picture in 2 years.

I've never used an iPhone so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you not email yourself the pictures from your phone and save them onto your computer that way? Or just use a usb phone cord to plug it in and then open the folder for the pictures?
:psyduck: I swear I'm not trying be a smartass! I am genuinely confused by Apple products because I don't have any experience.
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Well, about the picture situation, I think I could be of some help!
Just take a picture like you usually would, and go into the pictures thingy.
Then, you will see the little things on the top and bottom of the screen, like the garbage can, for delete.
Well, i'm not sure about your phone version, but I know the iphone4 has a little square with an arrow on it (bottom left). And from there you can select to send it in a variety of ways. (not exactly sure off the top of my head...) But I do know you can send it through email! And on your computer, you can download it! (pretty sure you figured that out before I said it)

Hope you can figure it out, and post pics of your Winston! Id really like to see the black and white config, it sounds cool! But something really cool would be if it was a GITD color, kinda like spooky seconds, or just any of the new GITD's, because they're white when they arent in the dark! Except for the green GITD, because I think its 'in light form' is some sort of super light green. Or maybe i'm a fanboy for GITD stuff. (gonna post a thing on this page about it.)

Remember, ILL BE WAITING FOR THE PICS.
Are there dragons? Yes? Count me in.
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Willow wrote:And I would LOVE to take pictures. But I am technologically inept when it comes to my iphone. I can take pictures fine, just have trouble getting them off the phone and onto the computer. I haven't taken a picture in 2 years.

If it's any help, I always use Dropbox to upload pictures from my phone to my computer. Download dropbox on your computer, the app is free. On your phone you can add files and they pop right up on your computer!
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:53 pm

OMG, ive been waiting the LONGEST TIME for my new toys to come in! I'm waiting on 3, but i'm gonna talk about the 2 I wanna see the most!

The first one I might get, is a Nocturne. I got a custom coloration on him. He has a Ultraviolet (GITD) base, with a Starlight Glow (another GITD) shaft! I had some trouble deciding on which combination of GITD colors I should have got, but the purple base with the light blue shaft was a really nice coloration for me.

But the one i'm WAY MORE excited about, is my Winston!!!
There's a big story behind him, with color changes, and such.
But his coloration is a stripe, with the larger side being Duka Cola Quantum (ANOTHER GITD), and the stripe being Ectoplasm (ANOTHER F'ING GITD)! I bet he will look awesome! Ill try my best to post pictures!
Plus, he is going to be my first medium firmness toy (the production team recommended it, they never tried this coloration before on Winston, and they thought he would look better that way. Also, hes a large, so that balances it out)! So it will be a new experience!
But when he comes in, i'm gonna HAVE to show my sister! She already knows about my addiction, but she doesn't know how many I have... :eyeroll: And its not like its the first time shes gonna see Winston. I already have a small (which was my first toy, he's a dark natural), and my sister went and snuck into my room to find him! This was after I told her (surprisingly she was chill about everything), and when I only had one toy (not very long ago)!
Also, almost everyone living in the same house as me (family), knows that I have these toys, so after I tell the last person, I might just get a shelf and put all my toys on that! It would be HILARIOUS to see my family's reaction to their sizes! :widesmile:
Vallus

Postby Vallus » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
iampoo80122 wrote: :words:

:words:

As someone who idiotically busted his camera's zoom lens the other day, and has no interest in using iTunes(...never again), this is a great workaround. Never even crossed my mind.

By the way, is the lens thing usually an easy/cheap fix(blurry and loose, not cracked), or would it be better just getting the camera replaced? Assume its not a super expensive one.
Image Check out my weekly toy design thread The Vallus Creation Compilation.
This week's creation - The Two in One Cock-Tail Special
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Oooh, I just had a funny thought, referring back to my previous post on this discussion.
If I were to tell my last family member about my 'profession', 'hobby', 'collection', or whatever you wanna call it.
I could ask my sister to get me a Spritz for Christmas! And she could make me open it on Christmas day! (that's up to her)
That would be slightly embarrassing (mainly due to the size id get :smilenox: :eyeroll: ), but HILARIOUS at the same time!

I guess ill ask my sister to order it soon, probably within the next few days, so HOPEFULLY it comes in before Christmas, and I could tell my last family member before Christmas!

BUT NO WAY, IS WINSTON BEING A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. HE IS GETTING OPENED THE SECOND HE GETS DELIVERED! I MUST SEE HIS AMAZING COLORATION, ASAP! :widesmile:
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:57 am

Just ordered a Citrine Large Chance (unflared) and a Hot Zone Medium Nocturne. :nerdy:
Now the long wait begins...

Can't wait for it to ship / get here.
:misc1: :excited:

Hopefully it'll get here before Christmas... :excited:
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
Azhrarn
Banhammered

Postby Azhrarn » Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:39 am

HungryStray wrote:Honestly, it might be really... REALLY close. I know someone in here is at a month. Mine is quickly approaching a month, so I could be looking at... another three weeks. :( I am hyper impatient, as it contains 3 toys, one a gift, the other 2 my new babies.

It might help that the Nocturne is a flop (so it's ready to go) and the other is in the November Birth Stone, so with a little luck it can be a quick run. But I know the wait can be long, however it might also be quick.

My previous order was also a flop and a birth stone toy and I had that in hand after 11 days.
Though I imagine November and December being very busy months at BD HQ.
Currently owned:
Anthro Mare (Dark Creamy Mocha)
Medium Tentacle, Firmness 5 (Flaming Orange)
Medium Bruiser the Fusion (Rogue)
Medium Nocturne the Enderfang (HotZone)
Large Winston's Tail (Amethyst)
Large Chance the Stallion Unflared (Citrine)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 pm

Azhrarn wrote:
HungryStray wrote:Honestly, it might be really... REALLY close. I know someone in here is at a month. Mine is quickly approaching a month, so I could be looking at... another three weeks. :( I am hyper impatient, as it contains 3 toys, one a gift, the other 2 my new babies.

It might help that the Nocturne is a flop (so it's ready to go) and the other is in the November Birth Stone, so with a little luck it can be a quick run. But I know the wait can be long, however it might also be quick.

My previous order was also a flop and a birth stone toy and I had that in hand after 11 days.
Though I imagine November and December being very busy months at BD HQ.

One of my last orders was a Ridgeback in peridot; it took almost 8 weeks from ordering, to when it shipped. Most folks are finding they are waiting at least 5 weeks; some are waiting as long as 8. I think, at this point if you just ordered a custom I wouldn't hold out much hope of it coming before Christmas. Still, there is always a chance, so good luck!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tar

Postby Tar » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:30 pm

I'm excited to see what BD is doing for Black Friday! I'm still kinda doubtful whether I'll actually buy anything, considering there's a bunch of other stuff on my shopping list and I'm not exactly swimming in cash, but I might be seduced by a doorbuster (like 2013, but perhaps with more flexible conditions). Not holding my breath on getting that lucky, though. :stick:
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:33 pm

iampoo80122 wrote:But the one i'm WAY MORE excited about, is my Winston!!!
There's a big story behind him, with color changes, and such.
But his coloration is a stripe, with the larger side being Duka Cola Quantum (ANOTHER GITD), and the stripe being Ectoplasm (ANOTHER F'ING GITD)! I bet he will look awesome! Ill try my best to post pictures!
Plus, he is going to be my first medium firmness toy (the production team recommended it, they never tried this coloration before on Winston, and they thought he would look better that way. Also, hes a large, so that balances it out)! So it will be a new experience!

That's pretty awesome coloration idea. I just got my large Winston and he is amazing.
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Yes! I got my sister to order me a Christmas present!
I just snagged a Full Spectrum, medium Nova! OMG I'm so hype! :widesmile:

Its gonna be my 7th toy! :stick:
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:10 pm

I think I might able to transfer some photos by USB... got a few off the phone.
Before I tried that I looked up how to do it on the apple support and they tell you click things that don't exist. Thanks apple!

I'll see if I can get the photos I've been meaning to take.

Return to “General Discussion”